PDA

View Full Version : Points on my license

dtmcnamara
06-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Ok so its been a while since I have actually had to even think about this but I got a ticket a few months ago for yielding at a stop sign, you know the "rolling stop". Well i went to get a MVR for this job I am trying to get and I find out that this was a 3 point ticket....WTF! This shit is crazy. The job I am trying to get requires no more than 2 points, so my question is..... IS THERE ANY WAY TO DROP A POINT OFF ONES LICENSE THROUGH DEFENSIVE DRIVING OR ANY OTHER CLASSES? thanks

GSRtegŪ
06-09-2007, 08:11 AM
You can go to DUI classes that drop it. How I know friend had to many points and that was the only way he droped it.

Ok so its been a while since I have actually had to even think about this but I got a ticket a few months ago for yielding at a stop sign, you know the "rolling stop". Well i went to get a MVR for this job I am trying to get and I find out that this was a 3 point ticket....WTF! This shit is crazy. The job I am trying to get requires no more than 2 points, so my question is..... IS THERE ANY WAY TO DROP A POINT OFF ONES LICENSE THROUGH DEFENSIVE DRIVING OR ANY OTHER CLASSES? thanks

dtmcnamara
06-09-2007, 08:17 AM
how many points would it drop? i just need 1 point off my license

Grimm Reeper
06-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Yep just 75 for the Defensive Driving class that's only if you've never took the class before for points reduction within the pass 4 years

Grimm Reeper
06-09-2007, 08:18 AM
I think it takes off 4

dtmcnamara
06-09-2007, 08:21 AM
where can i find these classes? i am located in snellville off hwy 124 and 78

Grimm Reeper
06-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Whew....hmmmm the easiest way I can think off is to go to therealyellowpages.com and type in DUI Defensive Driving Class and it asks for your zip and that should help you and if there isn't one in your area it should pull up a list of others, I think.

ubers2k
06-09-2007, 08:28 AM
where can i find these classes? i am located in snellville off hwy 124 and 78

I could have sworn that there was a DUI place right at that intersection.

redlinenprelude
06-09-2007, 08:36 AM
yeah dude i live off oak.. there is a DUI place right on the corner

The Ninja
06-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Quit avoiding me and call me! lol, I need that stuff ASAP!

Flip
06-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Defensive driving class takes off 7 points. 8 hour class... $75

NewGen33
06-09-2007, 11:00 AM
You can get them off your license but they dont come off your record until three years has passed.

cactusEG
06-09-2007, 11:57 AM

ur going to jail for life :ninja: