PDA

View Full Version : FS 1990 Fox Body Mustang LX

AZN_Pride
06-08-2007, 10:35 PM
I am selling this for a good friend of mine. PM me and I will relay the message to him.
Location is Memphis Tn. He may be able to drive it over for the right price and he is a DSM lover so he may go for some trades. All trades will not be overlooked.
It was formerly a 4 cylinder, but has been converted to a V8. It has a 110k on the chassis

Exterior
Car was white, repainted purple/blue with light purple ghost flames
Weldlite rims front and back, skinnies in the front
Mustang GT side skirts
Subframe Connectors
Fiberglass hood with hoodscoops

Interior
Only dash and rear speakers, no door speakers. Pioneer CD player, system sounds very good
New black carpet
Blue interior in good shape overall, no tears or cracks
Aftermarket Temp and Oil Pressure gauges

Drivetrain
Borg-Warner T-5
V8 rearend with 3.53 gears and LSD

Engine
Roller 302 block
Cam (Maybe E303)
Weiand stealth intake manifold
Holley street avenger carb
'78 Truck heads
Headers with full exhaust and x-pipe, NO CATS
K&N Air cleaner
Accel Coil
New Aluminum Jeg's Fox Body radiator
New Proform electric Fan with built in thermostat

New parts
Starter and solenoid
Start switch
Postive and negative battery cables
Headgaskets, intake manifold gaskets
Fresh Royal Purple Synchromax in trans
Alternator
Radiator and hoses
160* Thermostat and housing gaskets
Waterpump gaskets
Spark plugs
Borgeson adjustable steering shaft

The Bad
Paint is a 6.5/10, looks good from a distance, but has many chips

Body has some dings and dents, pretty good for an 17 year old car though

Lower radiator support is bent from a tow hook (previous owner mod) and also has some surface rust from the paint being removed when it was bent

Electric fan needs to be wired to work of its thermostat, right now I have a toggle switch hooked up

Carb needs to be tuned, runs rich and sometimes floods after long cruises

Driver's side door lock is in a bind and won't lock, trunk button in glove box doesn't work

Can't drive in heavy rain because of the hoodscoops

Price $5000
Pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Ttrigun/100_0077.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Ttrigun/Mustang004.jpg

santacruz77
06-09-2007, 09:28 AM
tell him to put stock parts back on it

ksniperfox
06-09-2007, 09:49 AM
5k for a car with lots of problems and mix/match parts...ok? i wouldnt expect half that.

good luck though. i mean it. i like the foxes.

AZN_Pride
06-09-2007, 10:29 AM
5k for a car with lots of problems and mix/match parts...ok? i wouldnt expect half that.

good luck though. i mean it. i like the foxes.
He bought the car for 6k and has done a lot of work on it. I think 5k is a really good deal for the amount of work and money spent on it.

on 3
06-09-2007, 01:36 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

IS THIS A JOKE

1gDSM
06-09-2007, 01:44 PM
how about you fix the problems, put a stock hood on it, and ill trade you my dsm for it

AZN_Pride
06-09-2007, 01:54 PM
how about you fix the problems, put a stock hood on it, and ill trade you my dsm for it
He doesnt have the stock hood. The guy he bought it from really screwed the mustang up. the previouse owner had the wrong hg on there and did not put the wheels on right and the studs broke a few weeks back.

GangstaCoupe
06-09-2007, 03:53 PM
He bought the car for 6k and has done a lot of work on it. I think 5k is a really good deal for the amount of work and money spent on it.

No its not.... 4cyl carbed conversions never bring any money. I would say good luck getting 2k for it, but there is an ass for every seat.

AZN_Pride
06-10-2007, 01:20 AM
No its not.... 4cyl carbed conversions never bring any money. I would say good luck getting 2k for it, but there is an ass for every seat.
I guess it all depends on the area. The people here buy these V8 swapped stangs for about 4k.Someone sold one not too long ago for about 5k. But There are a ton of rednecks here and plus Arkansas and Mississippi are damn close too. I noticed in atlanta that there are more imports than mustangs. I see at least 8-10 mustangs in a 15 min timespan. In the end, ide say it just depends on where you try to sell.

osiriskidd
06-10-2007, 02:56 AM
I guess it all depends on the area. The people here buy these V8 swapped stangs for about 4k.Someone sold one not too long ago for about 5k. But There are a ton of rednecks here and plus Arkansas and Mississippi are damn close too. I noticed in atlanta that there are more imports than mustangs. I see at least 8-10 mustangs in a 15 min timespan. In the end, ide say it just depends on where you try to sell.

if you're in in doraville/buford you'll see that every other car is a mustang.
and that every other mustang is owned by a hispanic.
and that every mustang likes to pop clutches in the middle of intersections and they ALL have flomasterssss