PDA

View Full Version : Random just a lil bored run in the rx7

13Bracer
06-08-2007, 02:31 PM
got a little bored with my roomate the other day and made a lil drive by in my rx7...this one is longer then the last one.....let me know what you think of it:goodjob:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mgxx2Ph9cl0

OneSlow5pt0
06-08-2007, 02:36 PM
lol,man that idle sounded just like mine...:(

13Bracer
06-08-2007, 02:39 PM
hahah hell yeah...its so loby and shit!!haha

its so much louder with my new exhaust that i put on it i love the sound of it though

OneSlow5pt0
06-08-2007, 02:42 PM
looks and sounds great

13Bracer
06-08-2007, 02:45 PM
thanks man....appriciate it...reps if i can

(EDIT)-

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HypnoToad again.

The Ninja
06-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Nice, 7

13Bracer
06-08-2007, 06:19 PM
thanks a lot man...reps if i can:goodjob:

chava_rx7
06-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Damn that thing is prety kleen!

makes me wana go from fb to fd! :goodjob:

13Bracer
06-08-2007, 06:50 PM
^thanks man...hell yeah man go for the FD:goodjob:

David88vert
06-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Nice car, looks like my FD is sold tomorrow night....

13Bracer
06-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Nice car, looks like my FD is sold tomorrow night....hey thanks man.....nooooo!!! not another one...why man...whats the next project?:goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
06-08-2007, 07:54 PM
lol,hes been keeping it on the DL

13Bracer
06-08-2007, 07:57 PM
lol,hes been keeping it on the DL

well someone must know...lol

Lotte
06-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Nice. :goodjob: I see that your not using the Apexi Intake.:D You should call me up to run with you. ;)

Lotte
06-08-2007, 11:07 PM
I was going to work and thought I saw you today Justin, but it was this old dude driving a Black FD.

13Bracer
06-09-2007, 02:17 AM
I was going to work and thought I saw you today Justin, but it was this old dude driving a Black FD.
yeah i got a whole new setup on my intakes...but theres more piping to them but for some reason they wont clear my BOV? plus i got my greddy front mount and elbow plus a power fc....so i cant wait to get all that on then throw it on the dyno...:ninja:
yeah man we need to roll to pleasant hill on of these weekends....and unleash the fds...lol
so hows yours comin along? been runnin good for you latley?

David88vert
06-09-2007, 06:46 AM
No more projects for me right now. Decided to pay off some CCs and work on getting a new house first. Just got notified that my contract will be ending this year, so there goes the good income for a little bit.

I'll get another FD at some point, but it will not be a normal one. Either an extremely low mileage mint one, or a massive modded finished on.

I plan on selling all of my extra rotary stuff over the upcoming weeks. I have motors, turbo, side skirts, etc., just sitting around. Going to liquidate to get ready to move. Determined to get a better house, and rent this one out.

OneSlow5pt0
06-09-2007, 12:42 PM
nice,sounds like u got a good plan

Lotte
06-09-2007, 01:23 PM
yeah i got a whole new setup on my intakes...but theres more piping to them but for some reason they wont clear my BOV? plus i got my greddy front mount and elbow plus a power fc....so i cant wait to get all that on then throw it on the dyno...:ninja:
yeah man we need to roll to pleasant hill on of these weekends....and unleash the fds...lol

Are you planning on going to the BP tonight? I might go there. I gotta see your new setup.:D Mine's still running, but my Master Cylinder or Slave Cylinder is leaking and the Power Steering Pump is also leaking.:(

Lotte
06-09-2007, 01:25 PM
No more projects for me right now. Decided to pay off some CCs and work on getting a new house first. Just got notified that my contract will be ending this year, so there goes the good income for a little bit.

I'll get another FD at some point, but it will not be a normal one. Either an extremely low mileage mint one, or a massive modded finished on.

I plan on selling all of my extra rotary stuff over the upcoming weeks. I have motors, turbo, side skirts, etc., just sitting around. Going to liquidate to get ready to move. Determined to get a better house, and rent this one out.

I saw your 7 at Mike's house. Looks real good.:goodjob: Let us know when your selling your extra stuff. I might go pick some out.:D

Lotte
06-09-2007, 01:27 PM

Who's going to dyno your car?

13Bracer
06-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Are you planning on going to the BP tonight? I might go there. I gotta see your new setup.:D Mine's still running, but my Master Cylinder or Slave Cylinder is leaking and the Power Steering Pump is also leaking.:(
damn i already had previous plans..for tonight...i will be out there next friday though im pretty sure...glad to here yours is runnin....minus the little problems...ill see it soon...we need to get some photos of both of the FDs

13Bracer
06-09-2007, 02:06 PM
Who's going to dyno your car?
im going to take it down to mainstream performance and have them tune it and run it on the dyno...:goodjob: