PDA

View Full Version : Misc Contacts?

Crazy Asian
06-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Who wears em? I just got mine and boy do they feel funny. I'm waiting for my eyesight to stop changing so I can have Lasik surgery but anyways...how do you like em and did you have trouble putting em on the first time?

Shawna
06-08-2007, 10:41 AM
i have had them since the 6th grade and the funny feeling will go away (you can feel the edges of the contacts) I love my contacts but I have the same perscription in both eyes its been the same since the 6th grade as well

william_jeff
06-08-2007, 10:55 AM
my fiancee has them...

does that help any

Crazy Asian
06-08-2007, 11:03 AM
I Hate you. DIAF!!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

VooDooXII
06-08-2007, 11:04 AM
I just got mine a few months ago. You'll feel the edges for a while...maybe a week or two. I also had that feeling where the ground didn't look completely flat...kinda like when you get brand new glasses. Makes sense though.

Basically...you'll get used to them in a week or two. If you have a different prescription in each eye like I do though, don't mix them up! It'll take you a while to realize...especially if it's your first few days with them. You may think that your eyes still need to adjust. Also, wash your hands before you touch them...I'm sure the optometrist told you all that.

I had hella trouble getting them in the first few times. I still need a mirror now, but it only takes me a few seconds. I like them...I can wear my shades now, plus I'm hot as shit without my glasses.

william_jeff
06-08-2007, 11:12 AM
I Hate you. DIAF!!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

i hate you too:idb:

Leadfoot_mf
06-08-2007, 02:48 PM
i worn them for years now just wear glasses contacts are a pain in the ass with dirt and shit always getting u your eyes. hard to clean them when u are outside painful as hell also so went back to glasses only wear contacts at halloween.

Crazy Asian
06-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Fuck I now have bags under my eyes cuz the fucking contacts make me sleepy. WTF

hater
06-08-2007, 11:29 PM
you get used to them, it takes a little bit of time. did you get disposable?

BluesClues
06-09-2007, 12:11 AM
How much do they usually run? My glasses are broken and my prescription is old so I have to pay over $100 for a new prescription, visit, and glasses.

redrumracer
06-09-2007, 12:15 AM
i wear em also but i have the same prescription in both eyes. the exam and two boxes of contacts cost me 152

BluesClues
06-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Not bad

DDam
06-09-2007, 01:00 AM
I have uncorrected vision, but I work in R&D for a contact lens manufacturer so I have to handle them all day. I never even tried contacts on but I can get for free... why do I work here... How much does that count for?

Crazy Asian
06-09-2007, 01:38 PM
I paid 70 bucks for my exam and trial vs of the contacts. Gonna go back next week and see how much it is. Trust me Im just happy I'm not gonna be wearing glasses. For some reason cheap buy one pair get one free never suits me. So I shell big time. Prade, Dolce and Garbana, and so forth so forth. MY sunglasses though....sigh I might as well sell a kidney.