PDA

View Full Version : Attn: BTLFED

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-08-2007, 08:22 AM
Clear your damn PM's homie!

Kainejuice:)
06-08-2007, 08:26 AM
i'm a fucking douchebag piece of shit and should really stop making 50 alternate egos and stay off IA :goodjob:

Spectic Tank
06-08-2007, 08:38 AM
i'm a fucking douchebag piece of shit and should really stop making 50 alternate egos and stay off IA :goodjob:

Yo, WhUt Upp KaIne...WhUt It DoOo GanGSTA?!

06-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Yo, WhUt Upp KaIne...WhUt It DoOo GanGSTA?!

just chilling bc i have no fucking life whatsoever. i have a feeling that i'm not wanted here, yet i keep posting like a asshat lowlife that i am.....man i wish someone would just ban me already.

william_jeff
06-08-2007, 09:03 AM
kaine is a known queer

06-08-2007, 12:05 PM
kaine is not a known queer
yes! and BTLFED is a moron too!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTLFED
06-08-2007, 07:15 PM
yes! and BTLFED is a moron too!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:rly:

Bye bitch, AGAIN.

IP ban is coming.

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

BTLFED
06-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Clear your damn PM's homie!

I just saw this. It's done, sweetheart. :kiss:

cactusEG
06-08-2007, 07:22 PM
damn banned again lol

kainejuice:]
06-09-2007, 09:46 AM
:rly:

Bye bitch, AGAIN.

IP ban is coming.

How come im not IP banned yet???

You know what, i know a lot about IA moderators than you. Im going to have to explicitly say this but, IA MODERATORS CANNOT IP BAN ANYBODY!!! they cannot! you can say that im going to get IP banned all you want BTLFED but its useless. You think im stupid and fuktardish but, guess what i know something that you didnt know! And if you ban me once again, I WILL TAKE ANOTHER STEP into getting some sense into you (or maybe YOU might get banned from being a moderator!!!!). TRY ME M***-F*** TRY ME!!!!:2up: :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2007, 09:51 AM
']There's only one reason you are not IP banned yet and that is because there are only 3 people who can do this. Don't worry. Last night a PM was sent to all 3 for the Ultimate ban.

[QUOTE='kainejuice:]'] You know what, i know a lot about IA moderators than you. Im going to have to explicitly say this but, IA MODERATORS CANNOT IP BAN ANYBODY!!! they cannot!

Yes they can.

'] And if you ban me once again, I WILL TAKE ANOTHER STEP into getting some sense into you (or maybe YOU might get banned from being a moderator!!!!). TRY ME M***-F*** TRY ME!!!!:2up: :2up:

You won't do shit because you can't. You're not man enough. Still just a chump ass white boy trying to fake shit. Anyone on here will "try" you with the same consequences. Nothing. Later, QD.

collins
06-09-2007, 09:51 AM
']I WILL TAKE ANOTHER STEP into getting some sense into you :lmfao:

06-09-2007, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE='kainejuice:]']There's only one reason you are not IP banned yet and that is because there are only 3 people who can do this. Don't worry. Last night a PM was sent to all 3 for the Ultimate ban.

Yes they can.

You won't do shit because you can't. You're not man enough. Still just a chump ass black boy trying to fake shit. Anyone on here will "try" you with the same consequences. Nothing. Later, QD.

*adds quickdodge to lames-that-should-be-banned-from-IA list* you know what cunt! im man enough (or more than enough) to whoop your lifeless ass! You aint nothing but a bitch ass, mother-fucking trucker that likes to hit on and e-thug noobies, girls gangsta ass black folks (like me and god says that im black all over me so what) and gangsta ass white black folks. You aint shit. You dont even got any REAL, non-virtual or non-imaginary friends! I bet that you would get scared and piss in your diapers when you meet me with a metal baseball bat in my hand, face to face! And you should check your PM's because you got sent an Ultimate ban message that says "quickdodge, you are going to be ultimately banned because your are a 37-year old pussy!" Your lame as hell! You're lame as a Geo Metro and you're lame as Sammie! And you dont have a wife, never had and probably never will! You took custody of your so called "kids" from an orphanage or a foster home! Get a life and get the fuck out of IA for good! AND FUCK OFF FROM ME, U DICKLESS, DODGE-DYNASTY-DRIVING BITCH!!!

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2007, 10:49 AM
'][QUOTE=quickdodgeŽ]

I bet that you would get scared and piss in your diapers when you meet me with a metal baseball bat in my hand, face to face!

Just remember, honkey. Bullets have no names. Later, QD.

HvyArms
06-09-2007, 10:51 AM
mm, whats going on in HERE?

81911SC
06-09-2007, 10:52 AM
lololololololololol^

06-09-2007, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE='kainejuice:]']

NO SHIT BITCH! I never said anything about bullets, hoe! Now if you pressuring me to let you do a blowjob on me then, it not going to happen in my life. get halfbaked or BTLFED to do that shit, faggot! LOL

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2007, 11:09 AM
'][QUOTE=quickdodgeŽ]

NO SHIT BITCH! I never said anything about bullets, hoe!

I did, though. Later, QD.

92_hatch_boi
06-09-2007, 11:17 AM

fuckin racist...lawl

06-09-2007, 11:19 AM

I did, though. Later, QD.

What kind of bullets you got to use against me? BUTTERFINGER BB'S? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Bballjamal
06-09-2007, 11:20 AM
:Edit: That was for my blog

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2007, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=quickdodgeŽ]

fuckin racist...lawl

I've fucked up his whole being. He tried to pass off being black, but the truth came through. As always. No real black man talks about another man's children. No matter what. Later, QD.

BTLFED
06-09-2007, 11:33 AM
']How come im not IP banned yet???

You know what, i know a lot about IA moderators than you. Im going to have to explicitly say this but, IA MODERATORS CANNOT IP BAN ANYBODY!!! they cannot! you can say that im going to get IP banned all you want BTLFED but its useless. You think im stupid and fuktardish but, guess what i know something that you didnt know! And if you ban me once again, I WILL TAKE ANOTHER STEP into getting some sense into you (or maybe YOU might get banned from being a moderator!!!!). TRY ME M***-F*** TRY ME!!!!:2up: :2up:

I FUCKING BANNNED YOU AGAIN BITCH SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF SPACE. I can't believe that you are such a loser that you just HAVE to be on IA. You are not shit, you will never amount to shit, and you will never be shit you worthless fuck. Die a slow and painful death.

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2007, 11:38 AM
PM sent to Paul. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2007, 11:44 AM
this piece of shit just msg'd me on AIM and i can now truly say w/o a doubt that he's taken douchebaggery to a whole new level. i really hope that maybe he'll be the victim of a hit and run or something, the gene pool can never be clean w/imbeciles like him in it.

HalfBaked
06-09-2007, 11:45 AM
Honestly Gary I'm tired of this stupid ass shit from you.

If you want your ass beat that bad please let me help you out.

BTLFED
06-09-2007, 11:47 AM
PM sent to Paul. Later, QD.

PM sent to Julio as well with IP included.

BTLFED
06-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Honestly Gary I'm tired of this stupid ass shit from you.

If you want your ass beat that bad please let me help you out.

He needs a good asswhipping. Maybe we should do that for him.

HalfBaked
06-09-2007, 11:49 AM
He needs a good asswhipping. Maybe we should do that for him.
Seriously. No shit here. Not being a keyboard commando. If he wants to meet up I'm there.

BTLFED
06-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Seriously. No shit here. Not being a keyboard commando. If he wants to meet up I'm there.

Definitely. He is a waste of life.

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2007, 11:51 AM
this piece of shit just msg'd me on AIM and i can now truly say w/o a doubt that he's taken douchebaggery to a whole new level. i really hope that maybe he'll be the victim of a hit and run or something, the gene pool can never be clean w/imbeciles like him in it.

Yea, we were on AIM and his final post to me was:

**senses that QD doesn't want anymore*** sense are right.....BROWNSHITMAN LOGGED OFF

Lolol. He blocked me. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
06-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Here is something you can't understand...how I could just kill a man.

ShooterMcGavin
06-09-2007, 11:55 AM
i wish one of you, or the both of you, would just fucking beat him within an inch of his life......then toss him into oncoming traffic :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Here is something you can understand...how I could just kill a boy.

Later, QD.

HalfBaked
06-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Later, QD.
LOLOL.

I was just listening to windows media player and the song came on. I giggled amongst myself.

BTLFED
06-09-2007, 03:36 PM
']How come im not IP banned yet???

You are fucking IP banned now, you bitch. Fuck you, fuck your mother, and fuck your wack ass Sentra.