PDA

View Full Version : Misc So me and my girlfriend

Tasuki_Civic
06-08-2007, 03:26 AM
was talkin about love handles and your lower abes....we know cardio :bannana: does the trick but what are other tips to lose those dayum things!? :thinking:

Bballjamal
06-08-2007, 03:33 AM
Sit-ups hanging from a jungle jim bar!!! Hold hands on head like you're being arrested and touch each elbow to opposite knee! That or old a 5-20lb weight on your chest!

You can also use that angled bench made specifically for that...

Sry I don't know the proper names but it works! Especially when you do them at a semi steady pace, stretch (like an inverted bridge or over one of those big rubber balls), then run for 5min straight, and repeat until you fall out....

Tasuki_Civic
06-08-2007, 03:36 AM
Sit-ups hanging from a jungle jim bar!!! Hold hands on head like you're being arrested and touch each elbow to opposite knee! That or old a 5-20lb weight on your chest!

You can also use that angled bench made specifically for that...

Sry I don't know the proper names but it works! Especially when you do them at a semi steady pace, stretch (like an inverted bridge or over one of those big rubber balls), then run for 5min straight, and repeat until you fall out....

sounds like some good ideas but -1 for me cause i cant run yet. im still healing my ankles. ;)

Bballjamal
06-08-2007, 03:42 AM
Also, buy two sets of 5lb anlke weights, or one set to start off, lay flat while having some way of bracing your upper body to stay flat, lift your legs about 1ft off the ground and move them in a circular motion making sure they never get closer than 5in to the ground or higher than 1-2ft above the floor!

The faster you go the more fat you burn, the slower you go, the more muscle you build!

That's all my ideas for now lol! To bed I go!

william_jeff
06-08-2007, 07:06 AM
this is a good thread. i have been doing some serious crunches every single morning and next week i will double up on my routine so that i can get a boost on getting my gut down. my abs are there i have to get this fat from around it.

you can also do leg raises: with your legs in the air raise it about 4inches off the ground and that will work your lower abs( i think that's what BBall was talking about)

you can also have your legs in a table top position and then do your crunches that way, having your elbows meet your knees..

the others are what BBall mentioned

tony
06-08-2007, 08:00 AM
Crunches will not do it.. diet is what gets rid of your gut and love handles, excersise is what gives it the definition.

william_jeff
06-08-2007, 08:04 AM
excercise helps burn off those calories(cardio) and define your body (weight training).

yoga and pilates helps with your flexibility.

eating the right foods helps you achieve your goal faster.

i just read something on yahoo it said that you will eat less when you eat protein for breakfast. they did a study with women who they served two eggs and two pieces of toast with jelly and they ate less calories through the day opposed to if they didn't eat the protein(eggs)

tony
06-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Protein helps burn fat, a high protein diet mixed with exercise will burn fat. I forgot to add drink a LOT of water, generally 1oz for every lb. When the body doesn't get enough water it tends to store it, likewise when it is getting enough it does not store it any longer and metabolizes your body.

Exercise is an important part of it as well, I've dropped about 30 lbs this year and the points I cannot stress enough, Diet.. Water.. Exercise.. you don't need any weight loss pills or these dumb programs.

You should NEVER skip breakfast, that is what starts your metabolism for the day.. skip that and you probably will not be burning anything.

Tasuki_Civic
06-09-2007, 12:07 AM
thank you tony and fellas....im on tha phone with my homegurl rite now.

koukis14
06-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Lypo

imbosile
06-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Lypo

:goodjob:

umairejaz
06-09-2007, 05:06 PM
Nothing removes fat as effectively as cardio, concentrate on it along with weight resistant training. Diet is also JUST as important as excercise.

Who likes to workout and not see results? No one, so make sure you eat right and below your calorie maintenance level if your wanting to lose weight.

umairejaz
06-09-2007, 05:08 PM
oh and btw, spot reducing is impossbile. You cant simply decide where you want to lose fat.

Benefit
06-09-2007, 05:22 PM
stop eating

cactusEG
06-09-2007, 06:05 PM
put on one of those suits that make u sweet alot....

umairejaz
06-09-2007, 06:38 PM
sweet alot? :slap:

Frög
06-09-2007, 07:25 PM
sweet alot? :slap:

lol..

i like love handles.. little ones.. :nautjerk:

Tasuki_Civic
06-09-2007, 07:41 PM
hahahahaha you guys are funny ...i dont have thos love handles that connest to your ass and it looks like you have a long ass back. lol that nasty

{X}Echo419
06-14-2007, 11:10 PM
sit ups are a waste of time. I don't do them Ever and I think you've seen mine. so there ya go.

just do light weight training(high reps) then run @ a good pace for about 20min. Cut out the beer and basically anything not "natural". I know it's hard to cut out the "fun" foods but just reduce them. and for the love of god no soda. :yes:

ahmonrah
06-26-2007, 07:19 PM
hahahahaha you guys are funny ...i dont have thos love handles that connest to your ass and it looks like you have a long ass back. lol that nasty:lmfao::lmfao:
you talkin about these??
http://www.callalillie.com/archives/2007-01-03%2008.jpg

ahmonrah
06-26-2007, 07:21 PM
:lmfao: these arent love handles.....these are love handle BARZZZ

http://www.medicaltripsindia.com/gifs/liposuction.jpg

Tasuki_Civic
06-26-2007, 08:04 PM
lol hush ahmonrah

Tasuki_Civic
06-26-2007, 08:17 PM
:lmfao: these arent love handles.....these are love handle BARZZZ

http://www.medicaltripsindia.com/gifs/liposuction.jpg

GIIIIIIAAAAAHHHHH DAAAYYYUUM??!!!

i missed that b4 my pc didnt pick up the pics until now.

lord know i dont want to turn out like that. it looks like shes hanging upside down