PDA

View Full Version : Misc If we cant do IA football..

tony
06-07-2007, 08:41 PM
How about Basketball? Anyone up for it? I know there has to be a court everyone can meet at in Marietta or something..

imbosile
06-07-2007, 08:43 PM
yall could play at the outside courts at georgia tech, downtown might be central to everyone

tony
06-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Thats even better, its an easier drive for me.

hondab118
06-07-2007, 09:16 PM
what happened to football

tony
06-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Nobody shows up

hondab118
06-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Damn

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Nobody shows up

That's cuz everyone wants to do it waay over in Marietta. Later, QD.

Killer
06-08-2007, 08:08 AM
That's cuz everyone wants to do it waay over in Marietta. Later, QD.

because the people that started it are in marietta.....

just like there are meets for people in kennesaw, and meets for people in gwinnet... and plenty of other meets for specific locations.......

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Who cares? People need to quit complaining about no one showing up when they try to do things in locations in their own backyard. If shit would be planned in areas more centralized, there'd be a much larger turn out. That's the only reason I(and quite a few others) never showed up for those football games. Later, QD.

Killer
06-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Who cares? People need tquit complaining about no one showing up when they try to do things in locations in their own backyard. If shit would be planned in areas more centralized, there'd be a much larger turn out. That's the only reason I(and quite a few others) never showed up for those football games. Later, QD.

in the same respect, people need to quit complaining that marietta is too far, and schedule their own football games, either in their own backyard, or in a more centralized area.

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2007, 09:50 AM
in the same respect, people need to quit complaining that marietta is too far, and schedule their own football games, either in their own backyard, or in a more centralized area.

In a better respect, people need to quit complaining when no one shows up because of distance. I can understand defending your "turf" and all, but don't get antsy when no one wants to drive over there. If you want to make this more appealing, either make the drive out there worth it, or make it in a better spot for all. If you only want Marietta people doing this then so be it. You're only worth 1 point? Later, QD.

Killer
06-08-2007, 09:54 AM
In a better respect, people need to quit complaining when no one shows up because of distance. I can understand defending your "turf" and all, but don't get antsy when no one wants to drive over there. If you want to make this more appealing, either make the drive out there worth it, or make it in a better spot for all. If you only want Marietta people doing this then so be it. You're only worth 1 point? Later, QD.

though there was some complaining, i never complained a bit about people showing up or not... what i saw most was that everyone was complaining about the time, and what day to plan it on... so wayne basically said the hell with it, and stopped planning it.... the only complaints i remember about members not showing was for those that said "i'll be there" and didn't show.

and i'm not worried about the rep points... nor did i think i damaged your rep with my contribution of red... just proving a point really....

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2007, 09:59 AM
though there was some complaining, i never complained a bit about people showing up or not... what i saw most was that everyone was complaining about the time, and what day to plan it on... so wayne basically said the hell with it, and stopped planning it.... the only complaints i remember about members not showing was for those that said "i'll be there" and didn't show.

I don't recall anywhere where I said "you" complained. In fact, I didn't mention any names. But you may not have read all the posts in the threads about it because there were quite a few complaints about locations and suggestions for better locales. I read because I was interested. And the days were a major turn off for it. But just because you didn't see the complaints, doesn't mean they weren't there.

... just proving a point really....

Lolol. Point? Where? Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2007, 10:00 AM
lol i'm down for bball in marietta man. i actually go over to the smyrna community center a few times a week to play in doors there. not a big fan of playing ball in 90 degree weather outside under the sun though...

1000cckiller
06-08-2007, 10:08 AM
lol i'm down for bball in marietta man. i actually go over to the smyrna community center a few times a week to play in doors there. not a big fan of playing ball in 90 degree weather outside under the sun though...Shaun ya'll dont want none, you know how I was in football.

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2007, 10:12 AM
^^^my name's not shaun u moron

tony
06-08-2007, 10:13 AM
What time did yall usually meet for football?

1000cckiller
06-08-2007, 10:14 AM
^^^my name's not shaun u moronI know wayne, I was trying to see how long it was going to take you to realize that. I have done that to you for about 20 post.

Killer
06-08-2007, 10:14 AM
I don't recall anywhere where I said "you" complained. In fact, I didn't mention any names. But you may not have read all the posts in the threads about it because there were quite a few complaints about locations and suggestions for better locales. I read because I was interested. And the days were a major turn off for it. But just because you didn't see the complaints, doesn't mean they weren't there.

Lolol. Point? Where? Later, QD.

the point that i don't care if you neg rep me, pos rep me, think i'm cool on ia, agree with what i say or don't say... it doesn't matter to me... and just because you don't see my point, doesn't mean it's not there... big deal you've been on ia longer than i've been alive and your reps are worth more than mine.. i don't care, it doesn't matter, nor does it count for anything in real life. some of the things you say, are very correct... and when they actually have to deal with real life situations... are very wise...... BUT you throw your online status around like it makes you an important person... and among your friends you may be... but to me, ur just another kid on the internet....

and i'm sure you look at me the same way, just another peon on the internet.

Killer
06-08-2007, 10:16 AM
What time did yall usually meet for football?

around 8-9 i believe.. i only played once.. and i went and met up with them another...

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2007, 10:22 AM
and just because you don't see my point, doesn't mean it's not there...

Unlike you, though, if someone doesn't see my point, I try to make it where they can see it.

some of the things you say, are very correct... and when they actually have to deal with real life situations... are very wise.....

I know this.

. BUT you throw your online status around like it makes you an important person...

No I don't. I throw my intellect and wit around because I can. Those two qualities aren't an online thing.

... but to me, ur just another kid on the internet....

You have to admit that this didn't make any sense.

and i'm sure you look at me the same way, just another peon on the internet.

I don't think of you as a peon. Among other things(that I won't bring up on IA) I think that you try to hard to be cool and know everything. Later, QD.

Killer
06-08-2007, 10:27 AM
I don't think of you as a peon. Among other things(that I won't bring up on IA) I think that you try to hard to be cool and know everything. Later, QD.

u must have me confused with maniac.....

Spectic Tank
06-08-2007, 10:30 AM
u must have me confused with maniac.....

Nope, I'm pretty sure that's you as well...

Killer
06-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Nope, I'm pretty sure that's you as well...

LOL!!! this coming from a noob!

LET THE NUTSWINGING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!

Spectic Tank
06-08-2007, 10:34 AM
LOL!!! this coming from a noob!

LET THE NUTSWINGING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!

Check my join date asshat...I just don't feel it necessary to whore this website with my useless bullshit like you.

I don't swing on anyone's nuts, but he described you perfectly....

Killer
06-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Check my join date asshat...I just don't feel it necessary to whore this website with my useless bullshit like you.

I don't swing on anyone's nuts, but he described you perfectly....

1 year is still a noob fucktard... and i whore the website, because there is a WHORESELOUNGE!!!! wtf do you expect out of it!?!?!? it even says useless bs and rants.

(and i checked your join date before i posted the last post...)

show me where i'm "trying" so hard...

Spectic Tank
06-08-2007, 11:08 AM
1 year is still a noob fucktard... and i whore the website, because there is a WHORESELOUNGE!!!! wtf do you expect out of it!?!?!? it even says useless bs and rants.

(and i checked your join date before i posted the last post...)

show me where i'm "trying" so hard...

lol...You've been on here like 8 months longer than me...Get the fuck outta here with calling me a noob, Moron.

Yea, I post useless BS too and look how many posts I have...looking at your post count alone shows me that you try too hard!

Spectic Tank
06-08-2007, 11:10 AM
1 year is still a noob fucktard...

I've been here longer than a year...Fucktard!

Basic Math>you

Killer
06-08-2007, 11:11 AM
I've been here longer than a year...Fucktard!

Basic Math>you

14 months... is that better for you...

GTFO------------------------------------->

Killer
06-08-2007, 11:15 AM
lol...You've been on here like 8 months longer than me...Get the fuck outta here with calling me a noob, Moron.

Yea, I post useless BS too and look how many posts I have...looking at your post count alone shows me that you try too hard!

so qd tries way too hard, right? he's got a high post count as well... seriously get off the nuts and get the hell out of here....

reps and post count > than amount of time on a site.

you on the other hand don't know what the hell ur talking about, and hoped to get some reps from qd... so you swung on his nuts to get them...

Spectic Tank
06-08-2007, 11:16 AM
14 months... is that better for you...

GTFO------------------------------------->

Way to go!!! (The second time around)

Killer
06-08-2007, 11:21 AM
IT'S ONLY 2 MONTHS PAST A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW???????? WHO THE HELL IS GONNA SAY "oh well you've only been here a year and two months" as opposed to "a year"!!!! you round up or down, had you been here a year and 8 months, i would have said two years..... seriously....

you're trying to say i try too hard? look in the mirror bub, but don't stare too long... wouldn't want you getting depressed...

Spectic Tank
06-08-2007, 11:22 AM
so qd tries way too hard, right? he's got a high post count as well... seriously get off the nuts and get the hell out of here....

reps and post count > than amount of time on a site.

you on the other hand don't know what the hell ur talking about, and hoped to get some reps from qd... so you swung on his nuts to get them...

LOL...I was talking about you, I could giva a rats ass about QD, and I couldn't care less about my reps.

What QD said about you was right...I understand that the truth may hurt sometimes. You don't have to try and take this anger out on me...It's not my fault you're a dousche!

Killer
06-08-2007, 11:24 AM
LOL...I was talking about you, I could giva a rats ass about QD, and I couldn't care less about my reps.

What QD said about you was right...I understand that the truth may hurt sometimes. You don't have to try and take this anger out on me...It's not my fault you're a dousche!

refer to above post.. then please leave...

Spectic Tank
06-08-2007, 11:25 AM
IT'S ONLY 2 MONTHS PAST A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW???????? WHO THE HELL IS GONNA SAY "oh well you've only been here a year and two months" as opposed to "a year"!!!! you round up or down, had you been here a year and 8 months, i would have said two years..... seriously....

you're trying to say i try too hard? look in the mirror bub, but don't stare too long... wouldn't want you getting depressed...

Damn, you busted out the CAPS LOCK on my ass. Either way you said "1 year is still a noob" I had been here longer than one year. I was just trying to point out how you contradicted yourself.

LMAO...I would get depressed if I woke up to that Ugly Mug in your avater everyday...That shit would be rough

Killer
06-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Damn, you busted out the CAPS LOCK on my ass. Either way you said "1 year is still a noob" I had been here longer than one year. I was just trying to point out how you contradicted yourself.

well u sure did a good job of that, bub....

LMAO...I would get depressed if I woke up to that Ugly Mug in your avater everyday...That shit would be rough

oooooooooooooooooooo buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrnn

1000cckiller
06-08-2007, 11:29 AM
:wgaf: how about getting back on topic.

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2007, 11:35 AM
how about both of you are noobs, '05 and '06? get the fuck outta hea

1000cckiller
06-08-2007, 11:40 AM
how about both of you are noobs, '05 and '06? get the fuck outta heaWaynes my bitch, he I need you to come fix some of my electronics.lol.....

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2007, 11:42 AM
Waynes my bitch, he I need you to come fix some of my electronics.lol.....
oh so u know my name now? fucker i ain't fixin shit :chuckles:

tony
06-08-2007, 11:46 AM
So if we do this in marietta, 8pm who is willing to show up?

edit: not tonight of course.. but between monday and thursday

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2007, 11:48 AM
where exactly in marietta? i'd be down for mon, tue or thur.

tony
06-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Doesnt matter, indoor or outdoor I just want to play ball. I dont know any of the courts there in marietta

quickdodgeŽ
06-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Why so intent on Marietta? Are you on county restriction? Later, QD.

Spectic Tank
06-08-2007, 12:07 PM
My bad for the thread jack...

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2007, 12:08 PM
no worries, just let it go

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Why so intent on Marietta? Are you on county restriction? Later, QD.
marietta > all :yes:

1000cckiller
06-08-2007, 12:18 PM
oh so u know my name now? fucker i ain't fixin shit :chuckles: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Killer
06-08-2007, 12:38 PM
how about both of you are noobs, '05 and '06? get the fuck outta hea

how bout i kick you in your teeth, and borrow your wagon to bang YOUR mom in!?

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2007, 12:53 PM
how bout i kick you in your teeth, and borrow your wagon to bang YOUR mom in!?
how bout u keep pushing ur luck and ur gf will end up in my bed and ur dog will end up in my ricebowl?

Kelly
06-08-2007, 01:03 PM

This shows how lame you are. I did nothing to you yet you wanna be a dick about me. Lol, nice...

Killer
06-08-2007, 01:04 PM
how bout u keep pushing ur luck and ur gf will end up in my bed and ur dog will end up in my ricebowl?

you would...... :ninja:

have ya'll decided on a volley night other than Wednesday yet?

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2007, 01:14 PM
not yet