PDA

View Full Version : Misc I'm thinking of a number between 1 and Platinum...

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Know what that number is? 329,400. This is the number of record sales for "Buck The World" after 2 1/2 months on the shelf. Whoa. Later, QD.

jamaicanDM
06-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Know what that number is? 329,400. This is the number of record sales for "Buck The World" after 2 1/2 months on the shelf. Whoa. Later, QD.
dam thats it, those numbers once again shows that not every good album will sell....I got it when it first came out and its a really good album

BB6dohcvtec
06-07-2007, 01:25 PM
its aight....

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2007, 02:17 PM
its aight....

Evidently, it's not even that. Later, QD.

gtikid
06-07-2007, 02:57 PM
dam thats it, those numbers once again shows that not every good album will sell....I got it when it first came out and its a really good album

:lmfao: Proof is in the #'s...

Extrememustang
06-07-2007, 04:10 PM
At first starting to sound like that guy off the freecreditreport commercials.

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2007, 07:56 PM
^^^ That's the catch. Later,QD.

BB6dohcvtec
06-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Evidently, it's not even that. Later, QD.

but you gotta think people really don't buy cds anymore i do rarely i have to be a faithful fan of the person for me to do so like three six i have every cd that came out on the shelves. so you really can't measure what people think of the cd by album sales, throw out a couple of songs the rest of the album is all over mixtapes. then checkout the dl rates and if they suck then it wasn't aight...but me personally thinks the album is aight.

quickdodgeŽ
06-07-2007, 11:23 PM
but you gotta think people really don't buy cds anymore i do rarely i have to be a faithful fan of the person for me to do so like three six i have every cd that came out on the shelves. so you really can't measure what people think of the cd by album sales, throw out a couple of songs the rest of the album is all over mixtapes. then checkout the dl rates and if they suck then it wasn't aight...but me personally thinks the album is aight.

I see where you're looking but at the same time, evidently, the people that D/L the CD weren't big enough "fans" to buy his record. Just like you. Most people only D/L it just to check it out. I'm not knocking your opinion at all. Just saying if it was a good album, sales would have been higher. Later, QD.

BB6dohcvtec
06-08-2007, 11:17 AM
i understand where your coming from. :goodjob:

william_jeff
06-08-2007, 11:35 AM
yea i know some/most people on here don't like jay-z but personally even if i did get a burnt copy of his CD his is a CD that i would go out and purchase, not shitting.

IMO Gunit has been gay since the start, sorry to disappoint the lovers of GUnit, but i tell my girl that all the time, and she's mad i hate them, but that's on her. Personally, everyone needs to call it quits in their camp

Bballjamal
06-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Maybe piracy will kill what most consider to be an already dead music scene(hip/hop wise) and maybe it'll go back underground where the talented are more appreciated than the hyped money makers.....

:thinking:

:lmfao:

:umno:

william_jeff
06-08-2007, 02:38 PM
seems like hip hop is trying to make a come back though. have you heard common's new joint and KRS one new joint? sounds like it's getting back to the way it was.

then you also have the one with KRS one, Nas, Rakim, and Kanye, i think hip hop will live again. give it another couple of years, but i think REAL hip hop will come back.

Bballjamal
06-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Kanye - Can't tell me nothing <---love that one! Gotta download the cd when I get a chance, lol! Piracy ftw? or ftl?

.blank cd
06-09-2007, 01:49 AM
^^^^ anyone knwo when Kanye's new CD comes out. Judging by that first track it will be hotness

quickdodgeŽ
06-09-2007, 09:11 AM
it will be hotness

Lolol. It's looking at September. Later, QD.

.blank cd
06-09-2007, 01:24 PM
Kanye - Can't tell me nothing <---love that one! Gotta download the cd when I get a chance, lol! Piracy ftw? or ftl?

Sorry to get off topic but BBall brings up a good point, with sinlge release dates and album release dates being MONTHS apart, its no wonder why people are DLing so much music these days. Dont release a single till your album is about to come out.