PDA

View Full Version : Dont ya hate it when........

Doppelgänger
06-07-2007, 09:02 AM
You are picking your nose and you feel a hella cliff hanger back in there and when you try to get it out, you just push it further back?? Dammit, now i feel like i got a little flap door in the back of my nose when i breathe :(

discuss.

Sport1.3
06-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Pinky Finger + Deep insertion = WIN

Doppelgänger
06-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Or when you try to sniff it up and it hits the back fo your throat and makes you cough.

Im trying to snot-rocket this bitch.... but it wont move.

Leadfoot_mf
06-07-2007, 09:16 AM
i use day labor for this type of job.

Doppelgänger
06-07-2007, 09:17 AM
you let aliens probe your nose????

Leadfoot_mf
06-07-2007, 09:18 AM
hell yeah and they wipe my ass.

Ed
06-07-2007, 09:20 AM
lmao @ tim...

just blow it out really hard. those big ones once they have been "unglued" from your nose, they are easier to get out by blowing out.

lol

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 09:21 AM
the secret to success is to close one nostril with one finger and blow hard with the other. wherever that booger lands from there is it's new home. you don't have to bother moving it.

Ed
06-07-2007, 09:25 AM
the secret to success is to close one nostril with one finger and blow hard with the other. wherever that booger lands from there is it's new home. you don't have to bother moving it.

hahahahahaha im usually nice and use my other hand to get it as its blown out and throw it away

Sol-Badguy
06-07-2007, 09:27 AM
He's got a point.

But open/close the nostril WITH the booger really fast and it'll help with the exit.

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 09:30 AM
hahahahahaha im usually nice and use my other hand to get it as its blown out and throw it away

you aren't nice

no no

infact you are a fucking pansy

lol

you listened to your mom too much, you have too many manners

if somebody walks in while i'm doing it and it 'squirts' on them

that's their fault they should have knocked first

Ed
06-07-2007, 09:31 AM
you aren't nice

no no

infact you are a fucking pansy

lol

you listened to your mom too much, you have too many manners

if somebody walks in while i'm doing it and it 'squirts' on them

that's their fault they should have knocked first

sorry i have manners sir.

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 09:31 AM
lol lose em and follow the new generation of unmanneriz

Sport1.3
06-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Whenever i snotrocket those bitches they always dissapear....and besides their biodegradable right?

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 09:39 AM
actually boogers are healthy

researchers have found out that eating boogers boost your immune system

so eat up be merry

Killer
06-07-2007, 09:39 AM
He's got a point.

But open/close the nostril WITH the booger really fast and it'll help with the exit.

word... you got to build up a little extra pressure! and this is the way to go... plug opposite nostril, start blowing, then take your other index finger and push the nostril(with the snot) closed (from the side) and release quickly and repetitively! works like a charm!

Killer
06-07-2007, 09:41 AM

so eat up be merry

i really almost threw up... seriously...

Ed
06-07-2007, 09:42 AM

so eat up be merry

hahahahahaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sport1.3
06-07-2007, 09:44 AM
SO.....Details! were you successful in infiltrating the nostral region and releasing that nasty cling on, or did you have to resort to more aggressive means...(ie coat hanger)?

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 09:46 AM
ya'll think i'm joking boogers are healthy

now don't act like you don't/didn't eat boogers lol

Sport1.3
06-07-2007, 09:47 AM
ya'll think i'm joking boogers are healthy

now don't act like you don't/didn't eat boogers lol

I used to wipe them on my sisters dog all the time...no wonder that bitch is still alive :lmfao:

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 09:48 AM
LMMFAO so wrong

Ed
06-07-2007, 09:48 AM
http://anaibendai.blogster.com/eating_your_boogers_healthy.html

PICKING BOOGERS FROM THE NOSE AND EATING THEM IS ACTUALLY A NORMAL, INSTINCTUAL BEHAIVOR THAT HAS BEEN FROWNED UPON ONLY WITHIN THE LAST SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS...

*to be read by Peter Jones like a "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" entry*

Mucophagy (literally mucus-eating, also referred as picking one's nose and eating it) is the consumption of the nasal mucus, boogers, and other detritus obtained from nose-picking.

Modern scientific research suggests that mucophagy seems to be a natural and even healthy activity, which exposes the digestive system to bacteria accumulated in the mucus, thereby helping to strengthen the overall immune system.

The body even naturally encourages the formation of a dense, salty coating to the boogers to make them more palatable. There is no other known reason for the high salt content in the mucus in the nose.

In mankind's caveman times - it would not have been strange to spend an evening sitting around with friends and sampling each other's boogers. It sounds disgusting - but its simply part of our instinctual primate grooming behaivors that have only recently been repressed through collective social training.

Studies done on dozens of feral human children found in the wild and raised by animals (and possessing no knowledge of modern social mores) show that they all spent at least a part of each day carefully clearing out their nostrils and consuming the boogers. It SOUNDS bestial and ignorant to us today - but Mother Nature (or God) always has a very good reason for putting non-learned, instinctual behaivor like this into our brains from the get go...

It has been speculated that the reason why humans have become so susceptible to viruses and bacterial infections in the last 500 years or so is indeed, because we have lost this beneficial, immune system strengthening behaivor.

Now this doesn't mean I'm going to start eating my own boogers to stay healthy... (the idea is revolting)... however, the next time you do catch someone popping a dandy into his or her mouth after coring out the old schnozz rockets... don't be so quick to judge them as dirty or disgusting or ignorant... remember that it's just an unconscious, instinctual behaivor that we all possess... and some people are just better at repressing it than others.

Bon appetite!

- Anai

Bon appetite motherfuckers.

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 09:51 AM
reps if i can lmmfao o shit

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 09:52 AM
PICKING BOOGERS FROM THE NOSE AND EATING THEM IS ACTUALLY A NORMAL, INSTINCTUAL BEHAIVOR THAT HAS BEEN FROWNED UPON ONLY WITHIN THE LAST SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS...

*to be read by Peter Jones like a "Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" entry*

Mucophagy (literally mucus-eating, also referred as picking one's nose and eating it) is the consumption of the nasal mucus, boogers, and other detritus obtained from nose-picking.

Modern scientific research suggests that mucophagy seems to be a natural and even healthy activity, which exposes the digestive system to bacteria accumulated in the mucus, thereby helping to strengthen the overall immune system.

The body even naturally encourages the formation of a dense, salty coating to the boogers to make them more palatable. There is no other known reason for the high salt content in the mucus in the nose.

In mankind's caveman times - it would not have been strange to spend an evening sitting around with friends and sampling each other's boogers. It sounds disgusting - but its simply part of our instinctual primate grooming behaivors that have only recently been repressed through collective social training.

Studies done on dozens of feral human children found in the wild and raised by animals (and possessing no knowledge of modern social mores) show that they all spent at least a part of each day carefully clearing out their nostrils and consuming the boogers. It SOUNDS bestial and ignorant to us today - but Mother Nature (or God) always has a very good reason for putting non-learned, instinctual behaivor like this into our brains from the get go...

It has been speculated that the reason why humans have become so susceptible to viruses and bacterial infections in the last 500 years or so is indeed, because we have lost this beneficial, immune system strengthening behaivor.

Now this doesn't mean I'm going to start eating my own boogers to stay healthy... (the idea is revolting)... however, the next time you do catch someone popping a dandy into his or her mouth after coring out the old schnozz rockets... don't be so quick to judge them as dirty or disgusting or ignorant... remember that it's just an unconscious, instinctual behaivor that we all possess... and some people are just better at repressing it than others.

Bon appetite!

- Anai

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Killer
06-07-2007, 09:56 AM
yeah, i did as a kid... but i couldn't now...

Doppelgänger
06-07-2007, 09:59 AM
i managed to shoot it out with the 'block the other nostril' technique. I managed to stick it to a cabinet about 5tf away..... nice shot.

GIXXERDK
06-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Lol I had a fly, fly up my nose while on the bike. Naturally my nose got stuffy and couldnt blow it out. It was left in there for about 2 hrs.

Doppelgänger
06-07-2007, 10:00 AM
mmmmm protein !!!

Killer
06-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Lol I had a fly, fly up my nose while on the bike. Naturally my nose got stuffy and couldnt blow it out. It was left in there for about 2 hrs.

i use to help maintain about 300 acres of land... i did most of the weed eating.. you wouldn't believe the things i found in my nose hours/next day later

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 10:04 AM
i managed to shoot it out with the 'block the other nostril' technique. I managed to stick it to a cabinet about 5tf away..... nice shot.

it was fun wasn't it

i love doing that

the best part about it is, days after when you see it on whatever it flew on, you don't know what it is until you get up on it and you recognize it and start laughing.

Doppelgänger
06-07-2007, 10:06 AM
once, when i was in middle school, i snot-rocketed and i couldnt figure out where it went. Later that afternoon, i felt something on my shoulder and found a very large dried up crusty thing.... i guess i found it after all.

william_jeff
06-07-2007, 10:07 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Doppelgänger
06-07-2007, 10:09 AM
I was wondering how many people saw that and didnt tell me:( And it was on my cool Nirvana Incesticide shirt...

Sport1.3
06-07-2007, 10:16 AM

"Nice shot man"

GIXXERDK
06-07-2007, 11:03 AM
i use to help maintain about 300 acres of land... i did most of the weed eating.. you wouldn't believe the things i found in my nose hours/next day later

But see this fucker was huge and it hurt lol

Killer
06-07-2007, 11:06 AM
But see this fucker was huge and it hurt lol

do you not think gravel, twigs, grass, berries, insects, william_jeffs mom, etc etc.. HURT! no lie i pulled nearly a full blade of grass out of my nose... not chopped up crap.. on long piece.. started coming out when blew my nose!!!

Doppelgänger
06-07-2007, 11:08 AM
you shouldnt be huffing grass man..... try smoking it next time.

Sport1.3
06-07-2007, 12:00 PM
you shouldnt be huffing grass man..... try smoking it next time.

He would still smoke it through his nose :lmfao:

Wal-Mart
06-07-2007, 12:19 PM
make a target and see if you can hit a bullseye.

GIXXERDK
06-07-2007, 04:05 PM
do you not think gravel, twigs, grass, berries, insects, william_jeffs mom, etc etc.. HURT! no lie i pulled nearly a full blade of grass out of my nose... not chopped up crap.. on long piece.. started coming out when blew my nose!!!

I was probably going 60-70 up in the Mt's