PDA

View Full Version : MK3Jesse BAD SELLER

scabtastic
06-06-2007, 10:08 PM
So let's get this straight shall we?...I call you on saturday stating I want your motorcyle. We talk about it and I tell you I will drive to Augusta to come look at it since obviously you dont have the time. I said I have the money but if I outright bought the bike I would be broke so I tell you that I will give you half up front to hold (probably a bad choice on my part) and come 2 weeks later to pick the bike up and give you the rest.
So come today I text you and say "you know what I have all the money I'll come saturday to purchase and pick it up." you said "ok cool this is where I will be" Done deal right? NO....you text me at 10:00 saying your dad had first dibs and that he was going to buy it from you.

Now let me ask all of you this...If you made a deal with someone doesnt that person get first dibs?...I mean his thread for his bike has been up for a couple of months...I don't care if his dad offered more money...Me and him made a deal...

Another thing....what would of happened if i would have gone to give him half and he pulled this same crap?...I would have had to go to augusta to take my money and probably beat him up for fucking me over.

So whether you want to sell me the bike or not....all i can say if fuck you and i hope no one tries to buy anyhting from you since you obviously have no time to meet someone or at least put any effort into selling your things.....OR AT LEAST ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE.

Josh...
06-06-2007, 10:28 PM
What he did was shitty, but almost everyone is going to sell to the person who is offering more money (idk if his dad did). Regardless if they had a deal with someone else. Again it was shitty, but at least you don't have to worry about getting your money back. Or possibly getting jail time for some stupid shit like this. In short cody just keep on looking.

stillaneon
06-06-2007, 10:35 PM
thats pretty fucking low. I agree you had a deal, that should have been enough said. Just make sure if you do something (hold and buy) you get a reciept or contract in writing...

Mk3Jesse
06-14-2007, 03:04 AM
So let's get this straight shall we?...I call you on saturday stating I want your motorcyle.

You never called me you texted me , and told me your phone wouldnt recieve or dial calls.....

We talk about it and I tell you I will drive to Augusta to come look at it since obviously you dont have the time.

Again i dont think i ever talked to you directly, and i have time im just going out of my way to go up to where ever you live when you were paying under what i was asking...

I said I have the money but if I outright bought the bike I would be broke so I tell you that I will give you half up front to hold (probably a bad choice on my part) and come 2 weeks later to pick the bike up and give you the rest.

Um you never told me you could buy it up front you just asked if i could hold it for you, and i advised you i didnt want to be responsible for your money id rather you pay in full.

So come today I text you and say "you know what I have all the money I'll come saturday to purchase and pick it up." you said "ok cool this is where I will be" Done deal right? NO....you text me at 10:00 saying your dad had first dibs and that he was going to buy it from you.

Ok first of all i never said ok cool this is where ill be, i said let me see if my dad will be in town because he is the lean holder on the title( so i wouldnt be legally able to sign it over to you with out his signature) and at that time he expressed he would be intrested in the bike , more than i was asking for it, and he would help me get my new one when im ready. I dont know where your getting this shit from.

OR AT LEAST ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE.

Ok then... You told me right off the bat you couldnt recieve or make phone calls how the fuck am i supposed to know how to contact you via phone. and you never fucking called me once....

So i dont know what you had planned or what super plan you thought you had. because i sure as hell didnt know anything about it other than you wanted to come see the bike on that saturday and posibly wanting me to hold it for you.....

w/e..
im done

Jecht
06-14-2007, 10:42 AM
W/e dude Cody's phone works fine, he called me like a week or two ago.

Mk3Jesse
06-14-2007, 10:43 AM
then he lied to me, he told me that he couldnt recieve or make calls....

2.0civic
06-14-2007, 10:56 AM
so let me sort this out...

scabtastic didnt pay anything toward the bike

mk3jesse's dad wanted the bike and had cash or whatever

before scabtastic went to augusta, the deal was off?

To me, if you didnt drive down there and he gave you notice before the deal was done and you didnt waste your time or gas going, theres no harm no foul.

I understand you two had a verbal agreement BUT theres already discrephancies in the story over the phone

jecht, people phones do get turned off where they cant make calls but can text sometimes...maybe that is the truth.

Who knows

skillzilla
06-17-2007, 11:38 PM
Jesse posts on our local forum here and he is a stand-up guy, never known anyone to have any issues with him.

But, thats besides the point. Scab didnt lose anything in the deal, so its Even Steven on his end. Jesse found another buyer, so what?

Glides
06-18-2007, 10:46 AM
DAmm Skillz, been a long time since I seen you post. Remember this thing that sat in my driveway for a month? Whatever happened to it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/Sixgunsports/MVC-061F.jpg

Ain't seen you since that day.

Kyle
06-18-2007, 01:16 PM
What he did was shitty, but almost everyone is going to sell to the person who is offering more money (idk if his dad did). Regardless if they had a deal with someone else. Again it was shitty, but at least you don't have to worry about getting your money back. Or possibly getting jail time for some stupid shit like this. In short cody just keep on looking.
Very true. People become assholes if it has potential to get them more money. A deal is a deal. If seems peoples word doesn't mean all that much. (MK3Jesse this is not directed at you its just a comment on sellers in general)

BTW: I drove over 100 miles with an agreement and last minute a guy says he got an offer above his asking price and asked me to match it.

thepolecat
06-18-2007, 01:29 PM
More money is always a win when there is no written contract. Be honest guys- If someone says they will give you a good amount above your asking price (ie not 10 bucks more) you will find every reason to get out of the other agreement for less. That is how i got my current house.

Kyle
06-18-2007, 01:35 PM
More money is always a win when there is no written contract. Be honest guys- If someone says they will give you a good amount above your asking price (ie not 10 bucks more) you will find every reason to get out of the other agreement for less. That is how i got my current house.
Well if it is a loose contract I will let the other potential buyer now. In general buyers understand and you give them a chance to make a counter offer.

BUT in my experience a guy promised me wheels and I told him I was going to make a 100+ mile drive to get them. He said thats fine come get them. After I had made the trip he says he has another offer. Well he gave me his word, and I wasted like $50 on gas and lost $200 by not working those days. Then he pulls thhis shit? He could justify selling the wheels to someone else, going back on his word, and costing me $250 all so he could get a little more money. Tell me is that messed up or no?

skillzilla
06-18-2007, 02:59 PM
DAmm Skillz, been a long time since I seen you post. Remember this thing that sat in my driveway for a month? Whatever happened to it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/Sixgunsports/MVC-061F.jpg

Ain't seen you since that day.

hahaha that motor got re-swapped into a coupe and it now the shell belongs to a friend of mine. it sits at his house slowly losing parts :)

Hey u still have that FD in your driveway too?

Mk3Jesse
06-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Well if it is a loose contract I will let the other potential buyer now. In general buyers understand and you give them a chance to make a counter offer.

BUT in my experience a guy promised me wheels and I told him I was going to make a 100+ mile drive to get them. He said thats fine come get them. After I had made the trip he says he has another offer. Well he gave me his word, and I wasted like $50 on gas and lost $200 by not working those days. Then he pulls thhis shit? He could justify selling the wheels to someone else, going back on his word, and costing me $250 all so he could get a little more money. Tell me is that messed up or no?

see now thats different.
He never made the trip, i wouldnt do something like that.
I let him know almost a week out before he had planed on coming down. No harm no foul? i guess not.

Kyle
06-18-2007, 10:29 PM
see now thats different.
He never made the trip, i wouldnt do something like that.
I let him know almost a week out before he had planed on coming down. No harm no foul? i guess not.
Oh sorry. I am not trying to say you are a bad seller. I was just commenting on sellers and money. I dont really know what happened with you two but it doesnt seem like he lost any money over this. I may be missing something.

thepolecat
06-18-2007, 10:32 PM

yes- tuche'

Glides
06-19-2007, 10:17 AM
hahaha that motor got re-swapped into a coupe and it now the shell belongs to a friend of mine. it sits at his house slowly losing parts :)

Hey u still have that FD in your driveway too?

Nah man, I sold that thing a long time ago. I have the Corolla in my sig now. Turbocharged 4AGZ. I got out of FD's about the 4th engine explosion.

skillzilla
06-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Nice, thing looks good. I remember you had that S14 awhile back, sold that too I take it.

BTW Jesse is a good guy, just to stay on topic :)

Mk3Jesse
06-19-2007, 01:17 PM
lol
who is this btw ^^^

B-side
06-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Take away the Skillz (oh snap!) and you have Illa, from CSRAM.

Mk3Jesse
06-20-2007, 11:59 AM
oh snap lol.
no skillz on csrams :D