PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: MK3Jesse

scabtastic
06-06-2007, 09:56 PM
So let's get this straight shall we?...I call you on saturday stating I want your motorcyle. We talk about it and I tell you I will drive to Augusta to come look at it since obviously you dont have the time. I said I have the money but if I outright bought the bike I would be broke so I tell you that I will give you half up front to hold (probably a bad choice on my part) and come 2 weeks later to pick the bike up and give you the rest.
So come today I text you and say "you know what I have all the money I'll come saturday to purchase and pick it up." you said "ok cool this is where I will be" Done deal right? NO....you text me at 10:00 saying your dad had first dibs and that he was going to buy it from you.

Now let me ask all of you this...If you made a deal with someone doesnt that person get first dibs?...I mean his thread for his bike has been up for a couple of months...I don't care if his dad offered more money...Me and him made a deal...

Another thing....what would of happened if i would have gone to give him half and he pulled this same crap?...I would have had to go to augusta to take my money and probably beat him up for fucking me over.

So whether you want to sell me the bike or not....all i can say if fuck you and i hope no one tries to buy anyhting from you since you obviously have no time to meet someone or at least put any effort into selling your things.....OR AT LEAST ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE.

BluesClues
06-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Put him in the bad seller section.

Anway, yeah that is pretty fucked up! I had someone do that to me once when I was trying to buy a gsr motor. They said I could have it and the day that I called to pick it up, they sold it to a homeboy. Shit like that pisses me off!!!! How the fuck are you going to tell someone they can have something, and when it comes down to the time of purchase, you back out. Oh well, that just means something better is coming your way. I ended up buy a full clip for as much as I was going to pay just for a used motor so something might be coming your way. Just wait