PDA

View Full Version : "YES THAT IS MY EVO...."

Pages : 1 2 [3]

chinitoxamor
06-13-2007, 09:31 AM
nice stang.. hott girlfriend of yours too hahahahah.. i dont know how the standing 2 feet about is gay but oh well.. this thread is boring

97b14owner
06-13-2007, 09:37 AM
ummm...:thinking: it's 2 guys standing 2 feet apart not staring at one another...how is this gaye? you honestly make sense. stop crying about everything.

Fine, I will unless YOU, DUSTY O MUSTY, CACTUSEG, BTLFED, MANIAC, JULIO, AND ETC QUIT BASHING ME AND EVOCHICK, AND ALL THE OTHER NEWBIES ON IA!!:police:

97b14owner
06-13-2007, 09:40 AM
:thinking: :thinking: that wasn't funny. and his car is gorgeous. :goodjob:

:umno: actually that was funny. YSLBTT doesnt even HAVE A REAL MITSUBUSHI EVO!!!! He just says that his iced out Lancer is an EVO so he can be shallow and pick up girls on IA!:taun:

AnthonyF
06-13-2007, 09:44 AM
Fine, I will unless YOU, DUSTY O MUSTY, CACTUSEG, BTLFED, MANIAC, JULIO, AND ETC QUIT BASHING ME AND EVOCHICK, AND ALL THE OTHER NEWBIES ON IA!!:police:

your not a newbie. your some dick that beat the system. i never had beef with u before but all ur doing is crying about everything.

AnthonyF
06-13-2007, 09:45 AM
nice stang.. hott girlfriend of yours too hahahahah.. i dont know how the standing 2 feet about is gay but oh well.. this thread is boring

thank you once, and thank you twice. :) Except u have a girl in ur avatar...wondering if your a girl or guy?:thinking: it is boring. i think i will leave....

Ed
06-13-2007, 10:08 AM
97b14owner at his last party

lmao i did that!!!

:thinking: :thinking: that wasn't funny. and his car is gorgeous. :goodjob:

thanks playa... +1 i never bashed on her... she and i are actually friends now...

cactusEG
06-13-2007, 11:13 AM
aight im outta here for real.....i think my IQ dropped by arguing(sp) with that stupid son of a bitch....

Echo...you coming to the Athens meet monday.
Cactus you still better come....

peace, OOR.

hell yea dude ima try my hardest...

97b14owner!
06-13-2007, 02:46 PM
lmao i did that!!!

thanks playa... +1 i never bashed on her... she and i are actually friends now...

did you also know that me and Evochick are friends as WELL???

i bet you didnt. now you know. and now Im glad that you WISED UP and stopped newbie bashing that girl like she's your little sister or something.

Doppelgänger
06-13-2007, 04:22 PM
EAD