PDA

View Full Version : reppin IA in the HHI way

mocha latte cupcake
06-06-2007, 07:29 PM
well since paul didn't want to get me any more stickers i had to go looking around and was able to find 2 more IA stickers... so i decided to decorate my island with the IA stamp of approval. since i'm the only decent import here its hard when the only other things running around are civics with fart tubes, and mustang owners with ego's the size of watermelons... sigh, so sad to see such rich kids get seduced by the fox body trash sigh. But they seems to actually like my car lol, i generally get this, "its a what? lucino? JDM? never heard of it, but it looks rice i like it. importatlanta.com huh is that a big website? i might join it... you mean mustang owners are on a import site too?"

note: saw a TSi today, but his pile was broken.

LQQKITZME
06-06-2007, 07:33 PM
you live in S.C. on HHI?

heh I thought I was the only one

The Yousef
06-07-2007, 07:56 AM
you live in S.C. on HHI?

heh I thought I was the only one

stay away from him...he's got the airborne HIV....

'chell
06-07-2007, 08:01 AM
note: saw a TSi today, but his pile was broken.

The red one?? I see it every once in a while off Beach City Rd...

Echonova
06-07-2007, 08:04 AM
well since paul didn't want to get me any more stickers i had to go looking around and was able to find 2 more IA stickers... so i decided to decorate my island with the IA stamp of approval. since i'm the only decent import here its hard when the only other things running around are civics with fart tubes, and mustang owners with ego's the size of watermelons... sigh, so sad to see such rich kids get seduced by the fox body trash sigh. But they seems to actually like my car lol, i generally get this, "its a what? lucino? JDM? never heard of it, but it looks rice i like it. importatlanta.com huh is that a big website? i might join it... you mean mustang owners are on a import site too?"

note: saw a TSi today, but his pile was broken.I thought "B" was in Tennessee working.......

Doppelgänger
06-07-2007, 08:06 AM
you live in S.C. on HHI?

heh I thought I was the only oneLee.... whats been going on man? Talk to Rhyne lately?

'chell
06-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Lee.... whats been going on man? Talk to Rhyne lately?

He is at work, he may pop in at lunch??? if not he'll be back on after 5...

xLSTONEx
06-08-2007, 10:19 PM
You do realize you drive a sentra right?

mocha latte cupcake
06-09-2007, 01:00 AM

not so much man. look it up 200sx (2dr) sentra (4dr) blow me 240 bitch :no:

LQQKITZME & 'chell- yeah i work @ H & H i'm the new mercedes tech. hit me up sometime.

The Yousef
06-09-2007, 03:04 AM

It's a Lucino!!!

Gosh!!!

RandomGuy
06-09-2007, 04:44 AM
TSI? Do you mean like a conquest TSI or what?
talon TSI?

"B"
06-09-2007, 08:11 AM
I thought "B" was in Tennessee working.......

:slap: B doesn't own a mustang.

:tongue1:

collins
06-09-2007, 10:34 AM
you live in S.C. on HHI?

heh I thought I was the only one lol well he DID say civics with fart tubes :lmfao:

lol jp man

'chell
06-12-2007, 03:49 PM
LQQKITZME & 'chell- yeah i work @ H & H i'm the new mercedes tech. hit me up sometime.

will do... same here