PDA

View Full Version : America at its best....

The Ninja
06-06-2007, 06:28 PM
http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/050607_reporter_arrested_giuliani_orders.html

Please take some time to read this, and if not, at least watch this video that shows what happens. That way you'll have the most raw and unbiased view possible.

Discuss, I want to see what you IA'ers have to say about this.

The Ninja
06-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Wake up, America. Open your eyes.

man
06-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Wake up, America. Open your eyes.

Likewise, if you truly believe that any media source is unbiased, you are the one that needs to open your eyes. Same can be said if you think any politician is more corrupt than another. That's ignorance at it's finest.

The Ninja
06-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Wtf just happened to my post?

Well I said something along the lines of some news sources being less biased than others. Then again you can always skip reading the article, and just watch the vids. Those do most of the explaining, and this discussion would most likely be original if people were to just watch the vid. and post what they believe happened, or didn't happen.

quickdodge®
06-06-2007, 06:43 PM
I don't give it long for this to be moved. Later, QD.

The Ninja
06-06-2007, 06:46 PM
I'd appreciate it if the Mods gave it a little time. 80% of IA's population rarely browse any other section of the site, thus my motive for placing it in the Whoreslounge. Give it an hour? If not, then I understand. Rules are rules.

quickdodge®
06-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Is this subject(post) to be taken halfway seriously?

If you answered yes to this question, then you'd better off with it in the NEWS section. You'll get more serious responses and more logical posts.

If you answered no to the question, then this post will get so far off topic that it will soon be about how someone's car was running bad and they need help on how to fix it.

I've already asked for it to be moved. Later, QD.

Maniaç
06-06-2007, 06:55 PM
i have no idea what this threads about