PDA

View Full Version : legal car help PLEASE

chris13
06-05-2007, 03:17 PM
so can anyone help me out with some legal car stuff? im looking into buying a car but the only thing is that the car is for export only, is there anyway i can get around this? im just wanting it for a new track car, it wouldnt EVER see the road ;):ninja:. if anyone has any information for me id greatly appreciate it. im trying to get it by this weekend. thanks yall

Ed
06-05-2007, 03:30 PM
i dont know. but what are you tryin to get? just wondering

chris13
06-05-2007, 03:40 PM
one of my uncle's friends was gonna start to open a shop that would import cars but found it WAY to expensive and he has a few different cars that i can get that are just sitting at his business.

Leadfoot_mf
06-05-2007, 05:49 PM
if its a track only car what is the problem? shouldn't be one.

chris13
06-05-2007, 06:17 PM
i wouldnt think so either but i was told it had so many days to be out of the country

seksicarlovinchick
06-05-2007, 06:22 PM
so can anyone help me out with some legal car stuff? im looking into buying a car but the only thing is that the car is for export only, is there anyway i can get around this? im just wanting it for a new track car, it wouldnt EVER see the road ;):ninja:. if anyone has any information for me id greatly appreciate it. im trying to get it by this weekend. thanks yall

What kind of car is it...and have you thought about looking around at auctions and such for the same thing?

Leadfoot_mf
06-05-2007, 06:27 PM
i wouldnt think so either but i was told it had so many days to be out of the country
by who?

Leadfoot_mf
06-05-2007, 06:29 PM
that really makes no sense at all what about all the purpose built race cars out there. since u are not going to register it. or insure it what is the problem.

quickdodgeŽ
06-05-2007, 06:35 PM
I guess I need to shed some light on this. You need to read this and read this good as after the first time you do scan this, it will fade out and resemble some sort of weird, nonsensical reply that has nothing to do with what you're asking:

Step One
Sniffing urine reportedly cleans the sinus passages in the head and reduces the allergic reaction that often causes sinusitis.

Step Two
Use a sterile container to collect clean, mid-stream urine.

Step Three
Add 500 to 1000 ml of urine to boiling water.

Step Four
Use the towel to make a tent over your head and the bowl. This will keep vapors concentrated and help eliminate sinus problems.

Step Five
Sniff the vapors for the amount of time suggested by your uropath--usually about 10 minutes.

If you choose to follow these directions, carefully, you will end up with relieved sinuses. Later, QD.

chris13
06-05-2007, 06:36 PM
that really makes no sense at all what about all the purpose built race cars out there. since u are not going to register it. or insure it what is the problem.

i dont see a problem problem with it i was just told that i could have a problem with it. i just dont wanna go spend all this money and have it taken away by the government or customs or whoever would take it

chris13
06-05-2007, 06:38 PM
I guess I need to shed some light on this. You need to read this and read this good as after the first time you do scan this, it will fade out and resemble some sort of weird, nonsensical reply that has nothing to do with what you're asking:

Step One
Sniffing urine reportedly cleans the sinus passages in the head and reduces the allergic reaction that often causes sinusitis.

Step Two
Use a sterile container to collect clean, mid-stream urine.

Step Three
Add 500 to 1000 ml of urine to boiling water.

Step Four
Use the towel to make a tent over your head and the bowl. This will keep vapors concentrated and help eliminate sinus problems.

Step Five
Sniff the vapors for the amount of time suggested by your uropath--usually about 10 minutes.

If you choose to follow these directions, carefully, you will end up with relieved sinuses. Later, QD.

yea this has nothing to do with what im asking thanks

Leadfoot_mf
06-05-2007, 06:39 PM
i dont see a problem problem with it i was just told that i could have a problem with it. i just dont wanna go spend all this money and have it taken away by the government or customs or whoever would take it

well if it never makes it on public roads should not be a problem.

ask someone at a race series site. i know car dealers can do it as well.

quickdodgeŽ
06-05-2007, 06:42 PM
yea this has nothing to do with what im asking thanks

See what I mean? You should have read it carefully the first time. Later, QD.