PDA

View Full Version : Finally coming out...

Boostfed
06-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Hey guys and gals. I don't post on here much but my name is Jeff Steer and I live in Kennesaw.
Ok here's my sitution I've acted straight all my life due to my father and what he would think if he knew i was gay. I've been with my boyfriend now for 2 years on and off. My dad thinks Wes (my boyfriend) is just my best friend. We've been Sexual for a year. But i need some advice on how to break it to my dad. He's a Military guy, so i'm not sure how well he's going to take it knowing that his son is homosexual. My life style has been very much in the closet. My boyfriend Wes has been open for about a year now, and ever since coming out his lifestyle has completly changed. Some for the better and some for the worst. We just started kissing in public places months ago, which was harder for me than it was him.. I think i'm ready for the lifestyle change. I'd love to here your feedback on how we should tell my father. Thanks for your support with all these hard decisions in my life lately.

Jeff Steer

HalfBaked
06-05-2007, 03:03 PM
DIAF Fag.

william_jeff
06-05-2007, 03:09 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f73/integra_hot/kaine.jpg

Ed
06-05-2007, 03:09 PM
nice one matty.. lol

Benefit
06-05-2007, 03:12 PM
wow

HalfBaked
06-05-2007, 03:13 PM
I know how we can tell your dad...

I'll drag you behind my truck for a few miles then tie you to a fence and beat you to death. Then I'll leave a note around your neck saying "Hey Dad, sorry to break it to ya but I'm a FAG kthxbye."

william_jeff
06-05-2007, 03:16 PM
lolol

did you have to go into all those graphics? you could have just said 'the gist is that we will tie a letter around your neck saying "i'm gay"

cactusEG
06-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey guys and gals. I don't post on here much but my name is Jeff Steer and I live in Kennesaw.
Ok here's my sitution I've acted straight all my life due to my father and what he would think if he knew i was gay. I've been with my boyfriend now for 2 years on and off. My dad thinks Wes (my boyfriend) is just my best friend. We've been Sexual for a year. But i need some advice on how to break it to my dad. He's a Military guy, so i'm not sure how well he's going to take it knowing that his son is homosexual. My life style has been very much in the closet. My boyfriend Wes has been open for about a year now, and ever since coming out his lifestyle has completly changed. Some for the better and some for the worst. We just started kissing in public places months ago, which was harder for me than it was him.. I think i'm ready for the lifestyle change. I'd love to here your feedback on how we should tell my father. Thanks for your support with all these hard decisions in my life lately.

Jeff Steer

damn queer! ! !

Kelly
06-05-2007, 03:47 PM
What

The

Hell

Ed
06-05-2007, 03:48 PM
What

The

Hell

coming to ia to ask queer advice...

lol

william_jeff
06-05-2007, 03:48 PM
that's priceless too

cactusEG
06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
I know how we can tell your dad...

I'll drag you behind my truck for a few miles then tie you to a fence and beat you to death. Then I'll leave a note around your neck saying "Hey Dad, sorry to break it to ya but I'm a FAG kthxbye."

oh damn

RandomGuy
06-05-2007, 03:56 PM
dude prolly already committed suicide

Ed
06-05-2007, 03:58 PM
dude prolly already committed suicide

so -1?

high five

2.0civic
06-05-2007, 03:59 PM
LIRL at the gay guy saying "hard decision"