PDA

View Full Version : Misc Lord of The Rings Online

Lucky DAWG
06-04-2007, 09:36 PM
first off i'm not proud of myself
and i'm not happy about what i did...

i played WoW last summer for about a month and quit because it was addiciting and kinda just got way too repetitive.

but i went into best buy last week and saw LOTR Online and thought it looked pretty cool. So i figured i'd get it for sumtin to play casually inbetween going to the gym, work, errands, parties and such.

Turns out its much more laid back then WoW without the hardcore raiding and such, well atleast not in the beginning, i don't know about the end game. and its story is way better, all the quests are just like the movies and books (so i'm told have not taken time to read them).

Anyone else play? i suggest you do if you're into MMORPG. I'm on elendilmer and my name is Sixx

like i said i'm not proud, so save the flaming lol :lmfao:
its my guilty nerd pleasure, i'm allowed to have one

Novacaine
06-04-2007, 09:39 PM
I tried the open beta and wasen't to impressed..... Maybe in a year our so when everythings fixed and they add some end game content.

Lucky DAWG
06-04-2007, 09:42 PM
no doubt they will be adding content way faster then WoW is

one expansion with no new classes after 2 years of gameplay is pretty weak imo, turbine has a good track record so i hear for releasing patches

i think the next one is coming out this year actually

Novacaine
06-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Eh the open beta just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I've actually started back playing EvE online here recently. And I would think that it would take blizzard a good while to add new classes because you'd have lots of balancing issues.

Lucky DAWG
06-04-2007, 11:56 PM
2 years is more then enough time
they just want u to hold out for as long as possible

canadianrcis
06-05-2007, 12:02 AM
i prolly will once i get a new car, and have some cash to spend.

oh it costs money like wow, fuck it, im not playing it.