PDA

View Full Version : suspension question.(probly a noob question)

JDMrequired
06-04-2007, 03:38 PM
so. i was wondering if anybody could answer this politely. will koni shocks be compatible with say...skunk2 or TEIN springs as long as they are built 4 the same car? :???:

B18CDELSLO
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM
honestly if you cant answer that yourself you dont need to be into cars as a hobby.......

bafbrian
06-04-2007, 04:07 PM
so. i was wondering if anybody could answer this politely. will koni shocks be compatible with say...skunk2 or TEIN springs as long as they are built 4 the same car? :???:

Ignore the person above.

You will be fine, as long you do get them for the correct car and install them properly.

JDMrequired
06-04-2007, 04:16 PM
thnx bafbrian. i figured that was the case but i just wanted an answer from somebody on IA. i guess the guy who replied 1st really had nothin else 2 do but pick on noobs like me. anyways thanks 4 the polite answer.

bafbrian
06-04-2007, 05:17 PM
thnx bafbrian. i figured that was the case but i just wanted an answer from somebody on IA. i guess the guy who replied 1st really had nothin else 2 do but pick on noobs like me. anyways thanks 4 the polite answer.

that happens, just have learn to ignore people such as him.

remoer
06-07-2007, 07:05 PM
koni are the ballers of the shocks. if you want to get the performance out of them you wnat ground countrol coilover sleeves. but since you want spring you should run springs that are 6kg/F - 4kg/R. or higher spring rate.