PDA

View Full Version : New from Pa

project_91
06-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Have a 1991 Accord ,,, Just wanted to say first time I came to this site I was forwarded to whoreslounge... And I do not appraciate the posts made of me and my car and the shit being said.... I could easily contact my lawyer and file a suit for dimeaner of character.. But I am letting it go for now.. If I was the admin I would really consider the conseqences for others on this site and admin it... Other then that the site looks good... Hope that everyone here is not like the few I encountered in whoreslounge? Peace all hope to talk more..

81911SC
06-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Got any pics? I may have missed the thread.

quickdodgeŽ
06-03-2007, 05:57 PM
. I could easily contact my lawyer and file a suit for dimeaner of character....

Actually you couldn't on the grounds that there is no such thing as "dimeaner" of character. Now if you're speaking of "defamation" of character, then you still wouldn't have a case. Later, QD.

Echonova
06-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Hahahaha... We are all gay, and your never going to post again and now this? Fuck you and your lawyer and your whore bag girlfriend. Your threat of a law suit is a as much of a joke as you are. Obviously the only way to shut you up is stick a cock in your mouth you faggot mother fucker. You wanna shut me up? Put your girl on the street where she belongs so you have the gas money to get here. To recap, Fuck you, fuck your lawyer (that you don't have), and we will fuck your gilrfriend (I'm sure she's used to the train), and fuck your POS Accord. It's a Honda, accept it and move on.

mxglory258
06-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Dude, did some kind of weird bug crawl up your ass? Lol!

koukis14
06-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Hahahaha... We are all gay, and your never going to post again and now this? Fuck you and your lawyer and your whore bag girlfriend. Your threat of a law suit is a as much of a joke as you are. Obviously the only way to shut you up is stick a cock in your mouth you faggot mother fucker. You wanna shut me up? Put your girl on the street where she belongs so you have the gas money to get here. To recap, Fuck you, fuck your lawyer (that you don't have), and we will fuck your gilrfriend (I'm sure she's used to the train), and fuck your POS Accord. It's a Honda, accept it and move on.

DAMN reps for that shit.

Echonova
06-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Dude, did some kind of weird bug crawl up your ass? Lol!No, but when I came back this was the first thread I saw. I just got done reading the 12+ pages in the other thread, and didn't know he was banned.:( Now he'll have to reply under a different name.

mxglory258
06-03-2007, 11:33 PM
No, but when I came back this was the first thread I saw. I just got done reading the 12+ pages in the other thread, and didn't know he was banned.:( Now he'll have to reply under a different name.
He tried that already too! lol. Chris got him there as well haha

Ltdnismorace
06-03-2007, 11:49 PM
that dude got owned big time, damn

Benefit
06-04-2007, 12:40 AM
damn echonova lmao

ep9716
06-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Damn WTF Is Up With Your Rep???

william_jeff
06-04-2007, 09:43 AM
where's the pic of this 'POS' accord?

is he part of ABR?

ryanh300
06-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Thats the most neg rep i have ever seen! haha

cactusEG
06-05-2007, 09:02 PM
welcome to IA

AnthonyF
06-05-2007, 09:45 PM
awwwwwwww what a cry baby. if you cant take the abuse in here, how do u expect to survive in the real world?

IA either breaks ur ass down or makes ya stronger...or make ya feel stupid. lol