PDA

View Full Version : OMG! what a way to start the day

_Christian_
06-03-2007, 05:27 AM
So im about to pass out at like 4:30 and a couple of my friends leave my house. They come back to let me know that my car was fucked with. I walk outside to see eggs all over my car as well as writing, suerkruat (sp?), and some other shit. I cleaned some of it off but now i have the distinct pleasure of staying up til daylight to make sure all of the eggs are off of my paint. my old car got its clear coat fucked up because the eggs got to bake in the sun. oh and i washed my car yesterday btw. i already fount out who did it. apparently these 3 dumb sluts thought my car was this girls car. i called them and bitched them out but if they were dudes id kick all their asses. yup, so thats how my days going so far. im done ranting. im reading that vinegar helps get eggs off. lmk if any of yall know any other ways.

Flip
06-03-2007, 05:29 AM
Sucks man... I had someone throw an egg into my drivers window while it was open and I was in the car. Then they called the cops on me for pulling a gun. Fuckers...

"B"
06-03-2007, 05:32 AM
So im about to pass out at like 4:30 and a couple of my friends leave my house. They come back to let me know that my car was fucked with. I walk outside to see eggs all over my car as well as writing, suerkruat (sp?), and some other shit. I cleaned some of it off but now i have the distinct pleasure of staying up til daylight to make sure all of the eggs are off of my paint. my old car got its clear coat fucked up because the eggs got to bake in the sun. oh and i washed my car yesterday btw. i already fount out who did it. apparently these 3 dumb sluts thought my car was this girls car. i called them and bitched them out but if they were dudes id kick all their asses. yup, so thats how my days going so far. im done ranting. im reading that vinegar helps get eggs off. lmk if any of yall know any other ways.

Tell those three sluts they owe you sexual favors for life or you will report them to the police.

_Christian_
06-03-2007, 05:52 AM
Sucks man... I had someone throw an egg into my drivers window while it was open and I was in the car. Then they called the cops on me for pulling a gun. Fuckers...
lol. dumbasses

Tell those three sluts they owe you sexual favors for life or you will report them to the police.
i was actually thinking of that. they're pretty cute and i know i could get some if i tried. im just pissed that girls are that fucking dumb that they cant tell cars apart for shit. i know they feel stupid cause i called them and told them "wrong fucking car stupid bitches". i was pissed.

_Christian_
06-03-2007, 05:52 AM
oh wow. i didnt realize that i dont have a water hose anymore. FUCK

"B"
06-03-2007, 06:01 AM
I got one you can use, several actually. That is, if you wanted to drive to Acworth. It would be free though.

"B"
06-03-2007, 06:02 AM
lol. dumbasses

i was actually thinking of that. they're pretty cute and i know i could get some if i tried. im just pissed that girls are that fucking dumb that they cant tell cars apart for shit. i know they feel stupid cause i called them and told them "wrong fucking car stupid bitches". i was pissed.

People that fuck with cars are the scum of the earth. Just higher than murderers, child molesters, and rapists

KPowerEP3
06-03-2007, 06:06 AM
that's shitty... get em naked and post em up here, as punishment I mean...

"B"
06-03-2007, 06:27 AM
that's shitty... get em naked and post em up here, as punishment I mean...
Get them naked and send a massive IA invite to watch them bitches get sexually abused.:ninja:

_Christian_
06-03-2007, 06:43 AM
People that fuck with cars are the scum of the earth. Just higher than murderers, child molesters, and rapists
the two things you never mess with are a man's girl and a man's car.

as for getting them naked, it wouldnt be that hard. the hottest one was stripping and giving body shots at my friends party like two weeks ago. i def. saw a lot of camel toe and then a little bit of pussy. i was too drunk to think about taking the camera out of my pocket. would have been a good video. and right now i'd be uploading it on youtube. lol. i want to stay pissed at them but theres really nothing i can do because theyre girls and it'll just create drama.

_Christian_
06-03-2007, 06:45 AM
i just finished my car like 5 min ago. i had to use a bucket. i tried out the vinegar thing and it helped a little but not much. ive got work in a few hours so im going to pass out. good night/morning guys.

"B"
06-03-2007, 06:58 AM
Glad to hear it all came out cleanly.

Kyle
06-03-2007, 07:45 PM
First that sucks so much. Esp. because that car is in really good condition last time I saw it.

Also these chicks had to be dumb. How many girls drive jettas with rims, badgeless grill, and a euro plate?

§treet_§peed
06-03-2007, 07:52 PM
how many girls actually drive descent cars?

koukis14
06-03-2007, 08:15 PM

My girlfriend...the car that I picked out for her, cosigned for, and payed for for the first 3 months she had it.

AnthonyF
06-03-2007, 09:01 PM
sorry to hear...but and eye for an eye. get 'em back. they are fucking with ur baby.

koukis14
06-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Fuck them in the ass.

GSRteg®
06-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Damn sorry to hear that!

Frög
06-03-2007, 11:31 PM
im so glad i didnt bring my car there.. dont worry, we will get them back.. was it at my party where she was giving body shots?

§treet_§peed
06-04-2007, 07:44 PM
My girlfriend...the car that I picked out for her, cosigned for, and payed for for the first 3 months she had it.lol thats the only way for 99.999999999999% of them

Kyle
06-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Tons of em where I live.

BKgen®
06-04-2007, 10:58 PM
I find humor in the fact that they put kraut on a German car.

That sucks though. Gotta agree with "B"... people that fuck with cars deserve to die.

koukis14
06-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Two steps to a simple solution.

1. take you dick out of your pants

2. insert dick in bitches ass

I am telling you there is nothing that can go wrong. Pee in her butt.

bunny
06-04-2007, 11:14 PM
sucks but oh well