PDA

View Full Version : General Chat comming from lower Georgia to Atlanta!

90CivicHatch19
07-05-2005, 10:13 PM
Well i live in the mid/lower part of Gergia between augusta and tybee island and i was wondering how the scene is up there? are the cops dicks do they mess w/u if u have mods done to ur ride? and is their alot of good meets or anything? i plan on moving up there by the end of summer keep in touch.

gottraction?
07-05-2005, 10:57 PM
welcome to the IA man. where do u live statesboro or savannah? i lived down there about a year ago. from what ive seen cops arent as bad as they say they are. otherwise they would never get off of there shifts from pulling all of these ricers over. the scene is great also. im still tryin to meet alot more people

twkg
07-05-2005, 11:17 PM
as long as youre not stupid, things are aight. by stupid i mean as long as you dont cruise around looking for street races n think putting other people in danger is cool. whats the scene like down there?

90CivicHatch19
07-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Down here we arent even aloud to chil out in any parking lot on weekends because we sitations.we get herassed because of neons,bodykits,wings and since the new law passed tint,blacked out taillights and hadlights.so its pretty f*ed up around here.and the secne is alright its just we arent aloud to do anything.so up in ATL. are you aloud to sit in parking lot meeting up for the night just to hand out or show off ur ride or what?

Velocifero
07-06-2005, 05:10 PM
depends on where you go, barrett pkwy is always a waste of time because the cops run you away, North point mall is getting really big and we do our own policing so the cops havent ever asked us to leave, first of the month there is a large meet on thursday at the varsity downtown, plenty of others, just check around the threads when you get up here, what do you drive?

edit: nevermind i read your name and figured it out. doh!

Tracy
07-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Are you actually moving to Atlanta or just the metro area? If you are moving to the downtown/midtown area, it's pretty lax. There are crackheads and prostitutes that take up most of the cops times there (I live downtown). Of course, if you do something stupid, I can't promise you anything. But just for having mods and tint on your car and driving like a sane person you're not going to get pulled over as much as OTP. I've never been pulled over Downtown in my DD and it's a cop magnet OTP

http://www.batlground.com/images/hin6.jpg

and yes, all! I love posting the pic of my car. It's just so damn cute!!! :D

90CivicHatch19
07-06-2005, 08:19 PM
as of now i own a 1990 honda civic hatchback.nothig to spcial i ocnverted it to mpfi so i can run a b18a1.but nothing more its all stock for now.but i plan on getting either a 95-99 neon or 91-94 sentra or a 95-99 200sx.havnt decided on which one.peace.