PDA

View Full Version : Dear Fast Shadow,

Fred Sanford
06-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Let me first say how much I love your sig. It touch a brutha heart to see that my posts have gotten to you. I'm sure others may feel the same as you, yet they don't take the time to make it sig material.

Now, on the other hand, this is likely a cry for attention from you. Don't get mad because your mom was out smoking crack instead of tending to your soiled underpants. I'd say something about your dad, but I doubt you know who that is. So many ex-cons, so few dna tests available.
Maybe one day when your mom gets out of county, you can catch her in one of those rare moments of sobriety and she will at least tell you what race the guy is. Good luck with that.

In the meantime, I wish you the best. Tornado-proof your mobile home, wear your seatbelt (since your '81 monte carlo doesn't have airbags), and try eating more than what you get at the soup kitchen.
God Bless,
Fred Sanford

iloveboost
06-01-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm changing my sig for you.

Fred Sanford
06-02-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm bumping this because shitbag hasn't replied to it.

hydroshutter
06-03-2007, 03:46 AM
Damn Fred, you must've been drinking some Haterade the other day.

Fred Sanford
06-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Naw son, nothin but strait ripple fo me.

BTLFED
06-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Fred Sanford FTW! :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
06-04-2007, 01:22 PM
LMAO!....

god damn fred.

Leadfoot_mf
06-04-2007, 01:31 PM
lol fred sanford how long till the new car?

SpeedMonkey
06-04-2007, 01:48 PM
wait... so fast shadow is just this guy that's a half breed... and is pissed off because he wasnt hugged as a kid?

you know.. i've seen this FS guy around IA... he's always been a bit homo @ times.. im not sure how true all this might be but i heard his mom worked @ a local waffle house and his biological father was a gay puerto rican male stripper who's stage name was "Culito Rodriguez" .. or "tight little ass Rodriguez"is beleived to have been a former employee (#) @ swingin richards. how does a woman (if you can call her that) get knocked up by a gay guy stripper?... god knows.. but people rumor that he thought she was a man. i dont blame him.. she does look rather manish.. plus when banging a fat bitch.. the fat rolls can disguise the anus and the vagina too look like one big slit.. i guess the guy figured.. "hey.. so he's big boned.. theres got to be a penis somewhere around that fat.. but all i want is a warm tight hole.. i'll look for that later"... and her mustache helps her alot. so the gay stripping... waffle house... the mother and her manly upper lip.. the drugs.... man i feel sorry for this guy.