PDA

View Full Version : Misc Good Korean/Philipino food??

HEATON
05-31-2007, 09:33 PM
SO, I'm finally coming back to the states for a lil visit and wanted to take the family to a good (food/Price) place to eat. Anyone happen to know of any they prefer on the lower side of ATL or Conyers, Athens, Macon area.. THANKS!!

Repost Squintz
05-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Buford Highway for the Korean food. Don't know of any good Phillipino food though. There's this one resturaunt, don't remember what it's called but it has a cow on the sign in the front. It's across the street from the Hispanic audio and tint place. After Shallowford Rd. They, have really really good kalbi. :cheers:

Repost Squintz
05-31-2007, 11:06 PM
oh yeah and then there's Pleasant Hill Rd H-mart. Either after or before Race Trac. Go inside the H-mart; they got like a mall type of feel to it, but it's all Asain food.

Seymour222
05-31-2007, 11:08 PM
My mother cooks the fire "bilipeeno" food. (That's what it sounds like when my grandmother says it! lol)

yerrow
06-01-2007, 07:36 AM
there is no good filipino restaurant in atlanta...that sucks! thats why i make my own pancit and lumpia

hater
06-12-2007, 02:21 PM
two main spots for good korean food. there's not much on the southside, if any. you'll have to drive to buford hwy for haewoondao galbi and chosunok. they're practically right next to each other. one is behind the checkers in a seedy plaza, and the other is right next door in what used to be a pizza hut.

the other area is what seems to be turning into k-town. pleasant hill road where super-H has a few joints where you can eat korean. go to seoul garden right next to the atlanta toyota and arbys is. it's my friend's parent's joint. they've got some good ass korean food.