PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods Quick T3/T4 Question

Bballjamal
05-31-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm looking for a line for a T3/T4 that attaches to the top-side of the turbo....I'm sure it's an oil return line, but what I'm asking is, do you have any clue as to if it's the same as per-say a -4an Nitrous line or is it a 1/8 NPT? A friend lives out in the boonies where no shops are and needs one and I'm closest to everything up here so I was hoping I could get a solid answer before I go buy some random shit! Also, does anyone have any for sale or know where I can grab one on the southside besides Summit or something?

Thanks for the help guys!

Bballjamal
05-31-2007, 05:24 PM
lol, I must sound retarded or no one feels like helping.....I'm a nitrous guy so I was going out on a limb trying to figure it out....TTT

Bballjamal
06-01-2007, 06:51 AM
wow...is it that serious no one can even answer the question.......

pictured is your standard T3-T4 oil line kit......

As you can see the two braided hoses have end fittings similar to nitrous lines which are -4an and one has a totally different fitting! I ONLY need clarification on what type/size fittings those two lines have..... :thinking:

so fucking bump again for the almighty IA

RandomGuy
06-02-2007, 01:50 PM
the thinner high pressure steel braided line is the oil feed line... the thick rubber line and fitting is the return line

The line on top you're thinking of (if its braided) is the feed line and that hooks up to a little L shaped fitting, and the line goes in end and the other end threads into the center housing of the turbo...

the return line can use the 4th or 5th fitting from the left, you thread that into the flange part and then bolt up the flange part with a gasket or copper spray in the middle.... then you squeeze up that rubber pipe onto it and clamp it down with a small clamp... make sure its tight.

FlyingStroke240
06-03-2007, 03:36 AM
i'm back online.thanks for trying.

Bballjamal
06-05-2007, 09:04 AM
the thinner high pressure steel braided line is the oil feed line... the thick rubber line and fitting is the return line

The line on top you're thinking of (if its braided) is the feed line and that hooks up to a little L shaped fitting, and the line goes in end and the other end threads into the center housing of the turbo...

the return line can use the 4th or 5th fitting from the left, you thread that into the flange part and then bolt up the flange part with a gasket or copper spray in the middle.... then you squeeze up that rubber pipe onto it and clamp it down with a small clamp... make sure its tight.

Thanks man! All I was asking for!

i'm back online.thanks for trying.

Yea, I tried lol! What can ya expect though.... :doh: