PDA

View Full Version : Freedom of Speech (gone too far???)

4dmin
07-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Did anyone hear on the news today that a local business owner down in Paulding county has a sign outside his resturant that says "Is Michael Jackson not guilty b/c he is a NIGGER?"

what do you think of that?

Spyder
07-05-2005, 04:47 PM
I think he has the right to write whatever he wants on his board and his patrons should react accordingly. I personally would stray away from there and keep my family away from there to. I belive in letting an ass make an ass out of himself for all to see so he can pay for it.

4dmin
07-05-2005, 04:52 PM
they show'd his menu from his bar and it had a hanging black guy w/ a klans man swing from it... i will say he didn't seem so dumb from the interview, he said, " maybe the sign will intise people to stand up for the things they believe in or the issues that are important to them" i was awful surprised that came out of his mouth. but none the less some of the things were quite offensive.

Spyder
07-05-2005, 04:56 PM
sounds like a nice little family joint. i know it isnt likely but some people make a huge deal out of things to try and get people pissed off and thinking..

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2005, 05:38 PM
I think it's crap, and hope that he doesn't live long enough to see next week. Later, QD.

Brett
07-05-2005, 05:42 PM
I believe he has every right to hang it outside, just as we have the right to burn his place to the ground tonight to protest :D

quickdodgeŽ
07-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Lolol. Fa real. Later, QD.

DreamerTheresa
07-05-2005, 06:38 PM
I think he can say whatever he wants... as long as he's ready to deal with a lot of gun-toting angry people.

Big Baller
07-05-2005, 08:20 PM
The public will act accordingly,

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech, even when you dont agree with what is being said.

Matt

Brett
07-05-2005, 08:59 PM
Thats the truth, The freedom of speech means you will deal with something that someone says that angers you to the core, But you deal with it because thats the right we have in this country

Jaimecbr900
07-05-2005, 09:23 PM
He has every right to say what he wants as long as he's willing to take the backlash of his comments.

This is what we all have to deal with. Idiots like that have the right to say that just like everyone has the right to call him an idiot for it.

verash
07-06-2005, 08:38 PM
I think it's crap, and hope that he doesn't live long enough to see next week. Later, QD.
go move somewhere without freedom of speech, gayngsta.

efman
07-06-2005, 08:41 PM
I think he can say whatever he wants... as long as he's ready to deal with a lot of gun-toting angry people.
ya he better be watchin his back, but it is his establishment so he can do what ever he wants i just wonder how his sales will be changing . he might end up closing his doors

AWD OWNZ U
07-13-2005, 11:19 PM
You'd NEVER see anything like that out here (West Coast). I'm in for a trip coming down there I can tell.

DeutscheBAG!
07-13-2005, 11:45 PM
the beauty of free speech..u can say whatever u want....no matter how dumb it is.
for example:

It shows the intelligence level of a certain race if they are always on everyones ass about people being racist towards them. Face it, if your race is full of mostly low lifes and people that shoot people in courthouses then realize that and know as a race you shouldnt speak up much. The world we live in now is less racist than before so get over yourself, I dont really think many people have enough passion to give a damn about being extremely racist anymore.

quickdodgeŽ
07-14-2005, 07:29 AM
the beauty of free speech..u can say whatever u want....no matter how dumb it is.
for example:

Yeah, that quote was by one of the most ignorant people I've seen on IA in my life. Later, QD.