PDA

View Full Version : OK... so what the fuck did he do?

Pages : [1] 2

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 11:35 AM
im sorry.. but if you get your feelings hurt by anything that moron MANIAC says.. you deserve to die, we dont need you wasting oxygen, and you must be about as dumb as that red headed slut blacksichic cause its seriously not hard to deal with that fucking faggot.

i say we make a list of dumbasses who get annoyed by this moron.. cause i think not only should HE get banned but all you idiots that cant even have internet battles w/out getting your efeelings tore up, IA allows dumb ass bitches such as Girliez, BlackSichic, the dumbass jailbait integra girl i forgot what her name is to peacefully exist on this forum?.. why cant that dumb fuck ass bitch Maniac co-exist with them?

no one here is racist, they either start shit out of boredom (like myself.. i have alot of black friends.. however i contributed alot to the black hate thread).. and then there are people who MIGHT be racist.. would NEVER be racist to anyone's face.. and only do it on here for attention such as.. (killer)

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 11:37 AM
I concur 1000%

hydroshutter
05-31-2007, 11:38 AM
makes sense to me.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 11:38 AM
Will, shut the fuck up! you're the fucking faggot! i didn't do shit but talk shit, some faggots can't handle it. thats it, who gives a fuck, i was gonna get banned but i didn't. i could careless if did or didn't. read the post i did inthe begining of the thread, i was going out with the same attitude.
now get back to work you fucking mexican.

oh and before i go eat, im not coming out for a week. :( hair cut ftl.

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 11:40 AM
Maniac is pure inbred, white trash, self-satisfying cause he can't get a girl, long-stroking, piece of shit, asshole sucking, bitch.

Later, QD.

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Maniac is pure inbred, white trash, self-satisfying cause he can't get a girl, long-stroking, piece of shit, asshole sucking, bitch.

Later, QD.

i think thats the longest fucking sentence ive ever seen

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 11:42 AM

Later, QD.
1. i can get pussy, 2. im mexican trash not white trash, killer is white trash, i have a long dick, i took a shit this morning, i have never even eating out a girl, man whore.

QD you fucking bitach. peace.

Ltdnismorace
05-31-2007, 11:46 AM
1. i can get pussy, 2. im mexican trash not white trash, killer is white trash, i have a long dick, i took a shit this morning, i have never even eating out a girl, man whore.

QD you fucking bitach. peace.

where does that fit in just curiously haha?

Echonova
05-31-2007, 11:48 AM

QD you fucking bitach. peace.I might not mention that one again if I were you.:lickpuss:

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 11:49 AM
I might not mention that one again if I were you.:lickpuss:
i haven't, and i admit that to girls. whats the big deal? haha!

Echonova
05-31-2007, 11:55 AM
As long as that shit is clean, there's a whole 'nother world waiting for you.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 11:57 AM
yeah i know, i still have along way to go to be an adult. haha!

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 11:59 AM
yeah i know, i still have along way to go to be an adult. haha!

yeah.. you have to loser your virginity first..

truth to all.. alex has neve seen vagina out of the interweb. that is a fact.

GGPIS3
racism is racism... if you joke about it or not.. its still a racist joke which can be taken the wrong way. if you call someone a nigga and you're just joking doesnt mean a random black guy walking by you isn't going to be offended.

just cuz you call it a joke doesn't justify it as right. calling people faggots and other gay innuendos is also considered racism. just because you say it so often doesn't take away meaning from the word. its a word of hate. im not sayin i like gay people, but the term isn't quite politically correct either.

in the end... why not treat people better? theres enough shit in this world.. why add to it when you know the difference between right and wrong... just my .02

St0lenR
Mmmmmmmm.......Flautas

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:00 PM
yeah.. you have to loser your virginity first..

truth to all.. alex has neve seen vagina out of the interweb. that is a fact.

Will how many times should i tell you? do you want me to make a thread about your secret? :lmfao:

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:01 PM
very well put Dan, but you know how i am. and im not gonna change just so people could like me over the net. thats not how i roll son!

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 12:02 PM
Maniac, you need to get your hoe ass back to the street corner where I left you to make me my motherfucking money so that I can pay my mortgage and car payment before I throw your bitch ass back over to Ponce De Leon and and the American Eagle so that you and your buddies can reacquainted and can resume your normal, gay ass lifestyle that I ripped you out of back in 2003 to try and make you a better person so that you wouldn't be a danger to anyone else, including your yourself since you can't even walk straight because of the AIDS infested legs you have after breaking the "most dicks sucked" record when you swallowed 47 gallons of man jam and had to have your stomach pumped for 14 hours straight, you lifeless sack of rhododendron feces.

That, Steveo, was the longest sentence. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-31-2007, 12:03 PM
oh my. hi will!

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:04 PM
QD, im gonna kick you're white motherfucking ass! haha!

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:04 PM
racism is racism... if you joke about it or not.. its still a racist joke which can be taken the wrong way. if you call someone a nigga and you're just joking doesnt mean a random black guy walking by you isn't going to be offended.

just cuz you call it a joke doesn't justify it as right. calling people faggots and other gay innuendos is also considered racism. just because you say it so often doesn't take away meaning from the word. its a word of hate. im not sayin i like gay people, but the term isn't quite politically correct either.

in the end... why not treat people better? theres enough shit in this world.. why add to it when you know the difference between right and wrong... just my .02

in real life i agree with you

here on the internet, you couldn't be more wrong. its the internet.

whoreslounge:
100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc. (read the Privacy Policy) *Some material may be NWS

pretty much.. EVERYTHING said on here is 100% worthless.

Ltdnismorace
05-31-2007, 12:05 PM
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:wcL7S2y3u_buyM:http://www.plant-identification.co.uk/images/ericaceae/rhododendron-ponticum-2.jpg

nice

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:07 PM
Maniac, you need to get your hoe ass back to the street corner where I left you to make me my motherfucking money so that I can pay my mortgage and car payment before I throw your bitch ass back over to Ponce De Leon and and the American Eagle so that you and your buddies can reacquainted and can resume your normal, gay ass lifestyle that I ripped you out of back in 2003 to try and make you a better person so that you wouldn't be a danger to anyone else, including your yourself since you can't even walk straight because of the AIDS infested legs you have after breaking the "most dicks sucked" record when you swallowed 47 gallons of man jam and had to have your stomach pumped for 14 hours straight, you lifeless sack of rhododendron feces.

That, Steveo, was the longest sentence. Later, QD.

did i tell you .. once me and alex were going to this girl's house.. and he stopped the car.. i was like WTF?... and he leaned over and i felt his warm breath on my neck and i was like "DUDE WTF!.." and i pushed him away and he was like "damn dawg... i just wanted to tell you a secret"... how the fuck are you gonna tell me a secret like that when we are the only 2 people in the car... seriously.. wtf.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:08 PM
oh my. hi will!

man... whatcha want hoe?

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 12:08 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!

Holy shit that's funny! Lolol. 20 for you. Later, QD.

GGPIS3
05-31-2007, 12:09 PM
no one here is racist, they either start shit out of boredom (like myself.. i have alot of black friends.. however i contributed alot to the black hate thread).. and then there are people who MIGHT be racist.. would NEVER be racist to anyone's face.. and only do it on here for attention such as.. (killer)

and people tell me i shouldn't be racist..

you say no one here is racist, but in another thread you are basically saying you are racist and people tell you not to be...

if you play on the "line" too often, more than likely, you will lose sight of the line and then everything just blends into the "line." therefore, in your eyes, the line doesn't exist anymore... maybe it never did.

Ltdnismorace
did i tell you .. once me and alex were going to this girl's house.. and he stopped the car.. i was like WTF?... and he leaned over and i felt his warm breath on my neck and i was like "DUDE WTF!.." and i pushed him away and he was like "damn dawg... i just wanted to tell you a secret"... how the fuck are you gonna tell me a secret like that when we are the only 2 people in the car... seriously.. wtf.

:lmfao: :gay:FUCK YEHAWWWWW

Maniaç
anyways, all of yall are fucking morons. i love acouple of yall not all. Will you're one of those bitches i dislike with a passion. you always say that you'll own me on a e-battle, but we never went at it. and now i know that you sir, would lose.
keep it real mothersuckers, im gonna take a shower. i have a life. haha!

and if yall have some beef, come holla at me. PM me direction and i will be there. peace.

Leadfoot_mf

:gay:

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:13 PM

i had to come back for this! WILL YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPEND! WE WERE NOT ALONE, STOP FUCKING SAYING THE SAME SHIT TO EVERY FUCKING PERSON WE KNOW!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!
THAT DID HAPPEN, BUT WE WERE NOT THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE IN THE CAR,

DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY WHAT YOU DID TO ME THAT NIGHT TOO?

AIGHT, WILL, *******, I WERE IN MY CAR. TALKING. WELL I PUT MY HAND ON THE BACK SEAT, AND HE STARTS PALYING WITH IT. IM LIKE WTF? HE ALL HE DOES IS: WINKS AND SAYS WHAT? Will you have strike 3 remember, and so do i. but you went to a far.. and all because i was flurting with ******.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:14 PM
you say no one here is racist, but in another thread you are basically saying you are racist and people tell you not to be...

if you play on the "line" too often, more than likely, you will lose sight of the line and then everything just blends into the "line." therefore, in your eyes, the lines doesn't exist anymore... maybe it never did.

thats the problem. this "line" you speak of shouldnt exist. we should all say whatever the fuck we want to say because in my eyes racism is dead. black/yellow/brown/purple i dont give a fuck. we're all the same. you're right, i see no fucking line. you are me and i am you. now.. if people can't jump on that train.. get left.

there is a time/place to behave.. the internet certainly isnt one of them. thats why CHATTING capabilities were created.

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 12:14 PM
. and all because i was flurting with ******.

****** = speedmonkey

Later, QD.

GGPIS3
05-31-2007, 12:15 PM
in real life i agree with you

here on the internet, you couldn't be more wrong. its the internet.

whoreslounge:
100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc. (read the Privacy Policy) *Some material may be NWS

pretty much.. EVERYTHING said on here is 100% worthless.

yes... that may be what this lounge is for... however not everyone sees it in that light. if someone gets offended for something that is written here, are you saying they don't have a right to be offended because it was posted in the whoreslounge?

there is no black and white.. this is the internet world and this is the real world.. you can't use that as justification to say or do whatever you want. there still has to be some kind of level of respect or you have to expect some peoople to go beyond what is acceptable in terms of "fun" and "offensive."

you can still talk shit and have fun w/o being racist.... bottom line.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:17 PM
QD get off Wills nuts. we were not alone. that faggot knows what really happend.

oh and Will should i mention what my sister told me?

Ltdnismorace
05-31-2007, 12:18 PM
****** = speedmonkey

Later, QD.

wait, I thought speedmonkey was will???????

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:20 PM
yes... that may be what this lounge is for... however not everyone sees it in that light. if someone gets offended for something that is written here, are you saying they don't have a right to be offended because it was posted in the whoreslounge?

there is no black and white.. this is the internet world and this is the real world.. you can't use that as justification to say or do whatever you want. there still has to be some kind of level of respect or you have to expect some peoople to go beyond what is acceptable in terms of "fun" and "offensive."

you can still talk shit and have fun w/o being racist.... bottom line.

you dont like racist jokes, i do. we have different opinions, different point of views, and you have to share the internet with everyone. im sorry if things dont bother me but they bother you, thats your problem, if you cant handle that, you simply .. get out of the internet. lol. i respect people in the real world, on here it doesnt matter.

GGPIS3
05-31-2007, 12:20 PM
^^^^ w/o being there.. it does sound like will.. you dont know how many times he has grabbed and tried to hug me... ewwww i still feel violated.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:21 PM
how do people know my real name... geez.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:23 PM
Williebardo, how do you like my comment on Myspace? you know its true.

GGPIS3
05-31-2007, 12:24 PM
you dont like racist jokes, i do. we have different opinions, different point of views, and you have to share the internet with everyone. im sorry if things dont bother me but they bother you, thats your problem, if you cant handle that, you simply .. get out of the internet. lol. i respect people in the real world, on here it doesnt matter.

lol.. im not talking about what "i" like... obviously you haven't realized your mentality on the internet is about the same as your mentality outside of the internet.. do your jokes change between the internet and your friends? no. you are who you are.. you just use the internet as an excuse to really show your true colors.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:24 PM
^^^^ w/o being there.. it does sound like will.. you dont know how many times he has grabbed and tried to hug me... ewwww i still feel violated.

im comfortable with my sexuality. im sorry i bring out everyone's insecurities.

actually... i am gay. i cant get laid. and everyone knows this.

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-31-2007, 12:25 PM
man... whatcha want hoe?

shut it punk and be nice. :tongue1:

SpeedMonkey
lol.. im not talking about what "i" like... obviously you haven't realized your mentality on the internet is about the same as your mentality outside of the internet.. do your jokes change between the internet and your friends? no. you are who you are.. you just use the internet as an excuse to really show your true colors.

then you dont know me, and should probably keep it that way. ;)

2.0civic

LIRL HAHAHAHAAHA nice

Will, you guys down for sonics tomorrow?

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:26 PM
ive been told that im alot alike in real life and over the net. but people like me offline, but not online. Will is hated on both sides of this world. that fucking mexican. Will onde esta tu penie? no lo veho

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:27 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (15 members and 1 guests)
Maniac, Hulud, YSLBTT, SpeedMonkey, GGPIS3, SupermanJCD, d993s, Cav-E-R, quickdodge®, Leadfoot_mf, Ltdnismorace, SLOWLYbtngU, VooDooXII, 240SXs13guy, ATL86

this is what happens when a thread is made about Maniac. and when the creator is SpeedMoneky. oh my gay!

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:28 PM
shut it punk and be nice. :tongue1:

see GGPIS3?...

i just called that girl a hoe. this girl has more of a masculine sense of humor than most men do on ia.

she knows my humor. you dont.

GGPIS3
05-31-2007, 12:29 PM
then you dont know me, and should probably keep it that way. ;)

no... that is the reason i am no longer friends with you. i know you very well and many people know that.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:30 PM
LIRL HAHAHAHAAHA nice

Will, you guys down for sonics tomorrow?

friday?

i thought it was like.. today.

Ed
I HATE MANIAC CUZ HIS CAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND ITS SLOW.

:D

Maniaç
no... that is the reason i am no longer friends with you. i know you very well and many people know that.
take that shit to PM's. :lmfao:

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 12:31 PM
yeah i was thinking today was wednesday for some reason...tonights good though

Maniaç
I HATE MANIAC CUZ HIS CAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND ITS SLOW.

:D
you down for a 10 roll? 10-100 you down? ill run you untune, im sure even like this itll be a close race.

SpeedMonkey

then drop it and leave it all alone. why cant you do that? why cant you stay out of my threads?

Ed
05-31-2007, 12:32 PM
fuck you slow ass wrx driver

Maniaç
yeah i was thinking today was wednesday for some reason...tonights good though

:( man i work. and close. i probably won't get off until 11pm. ill try to get off early. but my hair is short, and i look like a fag. *starts crying* why me?

GGPIS3
see GGPIS3?...

i just called that girl a hoe. this girl has more of a masculine sense of humor than most men do on ia.

calling a girl a ho isn't racist.. its just rude. some girls dont care, but i bet if you called an asian girl a chink or a black girl a nigga... you would probably have a different outcome.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:33 PM
fuck you slow ass wrx driver
it is slow, but its faster than your Evo. im sure of that..

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:33 PM
take that shit to PM's. :lmfao:

thats what im saying. dan should take his own advice at times.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:34 PM
Dan & Will are both queers.. they had a bad sex experince thats why they're fighting.

GGPIS3
then drop it and leave it all alone. why cant you do that? why cant you stay out of my threads?

lol @ you and "your" threads. now that is some gay shit right there.

SpeedMonkey
calling a girl a ho isn't racist.. its just rude. some girls dont care, but i bet if you called an asian girl a chink or a black girl a nigga... you would probably have a different outcome.

i have. nothing happened. - 1. try again.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:35 PM
lol @ you and "your" threads. now that is some gay shit right there.

see?... cause you can do what you want on the internet regardless of my "preferences"...

point proven.

again. -1 old man. try again.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:36 PM
Dan & Will are both queers.. they had a bad sex experince thats why they're fighting.

yes. dan doesnt understand that i am the bigger guy, therefor im the pitcher, and he must be the catcher.

you cannot argue with people that suffer from little man syndrome. have you ever tried arguing with rudy?.. LOL.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:37 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (16 members and 2 guests)
Crazy Asian, Hulud, SpeedMonkey, GGPIS3, hydroshutter, d993s, tracy, JackMaster, SupermanJCD, Cav-E-R, Leadfoot_mf, Ltdnismorace, SLOWLYbtngU, VooDooXII, 240SXs13guy, ATL86

Look at all these fucking losers.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:37 PM
hey has anyone tried that fucking angus steak burger thing @ wendy's that i was telling that fat bitch ren to go try the other day?... this thing is BANGING!.

Ed
05-31-2007, 12:38 PM
it is slow, but its faster than your Evo. im sure of that..

whatever your shit is wack son

GGPIS3
05-31-2007, 12:38 PM
no.. no point proven. im laughing at you because you are the one who insists on not posting after one another... which was stupid to begin with. then you start posting after me in a few different thread... and here i am posting my .02 and what? you tell me not to post in your threads... LOL

that is some gay shit right there.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:39 PM
hey has anyone tried that fucking angus steak burger thing @ wendy's that i was telling that fat bitch ren to go try the other day?... this thing is BANGING!.
i have, and i think its a waste of money, i rather get #3 anyday. but aight Will, this thread didn't prove shit. all it proved was how gay you dan and everyone else is.

Tiff-O-Bitties
see GGPIS3?...

I don't know if that's a compliment or not.. Hmmm:screwy: ... Oh well!

SpeedMonkey
no.. no point proven. im laughing at you because you are the one who insists on not posting after one another... which was stupid to begin with. then you start posting after me in a few different thread... and here i am posting my .02 and what? you tell me not to post in your threads... LOL

that is some gay shit right there.

no comprende.

peace.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:40 PM
whatever your shit is wack son

my shit is wack? please, take that shit to the eevo forums, i walk on some Evo's. and your Evo would be one that I walk on. you can't do nothing about it either, my stg 2 would walk you. now imagine when i get tuned with my new turbo. L0L @ you!!! NEXT!

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:42 PM
my shit is wack? please, take that shit to the eevo forums, i walk on some Evo's. and your Evo would be one that I walk on. you can't do nothing about it either, my stg 2 would walk you. now imagine when i get tuned with my new turbo. L0L @ you!!! NEXT!

you guys should run. kills forum call out FTW!

GGPIS3
yes. dan doesnt understand that i am the bigger guy, therefor im the pitcher, and he must be the catcher.

you cannot argue with people that suffer from little man syndrome. have you ever tried arguing with rudy?.. LOL.

why always bring up the fact that you are physically bigger than me? what does that prove? it just makes you look worse when you have such a big head and such a small brain.

yeah.. im small.. so what? rudy is smaller than you too.. but i would put my money on him if you ever fought each other. he would pummel you.

SpeedMonkey
im gonna fight with Fred sanford... where that nigga at? imma givez that nigga 5 cross his lip

d993s
05-31-2007, 12:43 PM

Yes! With each other.
I'm sure they're gonna have great make-up sodomy very soon.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:44 PM
why always bring up the fact that you are physically bigger than me? what does that prove? it just makes you look worse when you have such a big head and such a small brain.

yeah.. im small.. so what? rudy is smaller than you too.. but i would put my money on him if you ever fought each other. he would pummel you.

he probably would, and you know what?.. it doesnt bother me. i say things that bother you intentionally, you're a vulnerable man. and im damn good at making it obvious.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:44 PM
you guys should run. kills forum call out FTW!

he only talks shit over the whores lounge, but he'll never race. he's afraid of the law.

GGPIS3
05-31-2007, 12:45 PM
Yes! With each other.

you are a sick and demented man and very wrong.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:45 PM
Yes! With each other.
hopefully, they act so gay when they're mad at each other.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:46 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 22 (20 members and 2 guests)
Maniac, TIGERJC, GGPIS3, SpeedMonkey, ToyotaTwo, 240SXs13guy, HypnoToad, quickdodge®, d993s, WickedIXMR, tracy, Fred Sanford, SLOWLYbtngU, driftjdm, hydroshutter, SupermanJCD, Leadfoot_mf, Ltdnismorace, VooDooXII, ATL86

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:46 PM
Yes! With each other.

i tried, but its very hard to deal with people who think they've grown past the point of improvement. girls hold grudges, guys shouldnt. i was wrong in many ways, but so was he. i realized this. but oh well..

WHO WANTS A MUSTACHE RIDE!!!?

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:47 PM
Will reply on Myspace FAG!!! my comment was a pretty good one. :D

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Yes! With each other.

ill make him call me tyrone.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:49 PM
Fred is in the house!!!!!! OH DAMN!!!! haha!

GGPIS3
he probably would, and you know what?.. it doesnt bother me. i say things that bother you intentionally, you're a vulnerable man. and im damn good at making it obvious.

vulnerable? lol. you make it obvious that you have no ability to carry out a real conversation.. a real debate. how does that make me vulnerable? you just make yourself look worse. lol

and if you truly are out to "bother" me intentionally, that just goes to show your true colors again... a man who fucks up a friendship and then purposefully tries to bother him when you were in the wrong.

that says alot about your character. do wrong by somebody... then fuck with them. im really glad i dont have to deal with your 2 faced bullshit anymore lol

SpeedMonkey
my threads = GREAT SUCCESSS!

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:51 PM
my threads = GREAT SUCCESSS!
1. Cause its about me
2. cause we're talking shit.
3. cause everyone wants to know whats going on in our life

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:53 PM
vulnerable? lol. you make it obvious that you have no ability to carry out a real conversation.. a real debate. how does that make me vulnerable? you just make yourself look worse. lol

and if you truly are out to "bother" me intentionally, that just goes to show your true colors again... a man who fucks up a friendship and then purposefully tries to bother him when you were in the wrong.

that says alot about your character. do wrong by somebody... then fuck with them. im really glad i dont have to deal with your 2 faced bullshit anymore lol

dan. i dropped it a month ago. you're still posting.
stop.

you brought out my dirty laundry on the interhent.. here.. on IA.. you said alot of embarrasing thruths about things i had gone thru.

can i do the same to you?.. fuck yeah. i can SAY alot.. but thats not my style, i refuse to be a gay ass bitch made type person and do that to somebody because yes.. you WERE my friend, you're not anymore thats your choice. im not like you. holding grudges to me is VERY feminine.. and yes.. i actually think that truly DOES make you a faggot. yes.. i used the word "FAGGOT".

now lets agree to disagree, and let me be, let me make myself look as bad as you say i look, thats my problem, not yours. so GTFO why dont ya? lol, you're a sensitive guy and everything i say bothers you, so you know what you should do?.. STAY AWAY. end of story.

Maniaç
Maniac- 8======D

SpeedMonkey- 8==D

d993s
you are a sick and demented man and very wrong.

Really?
That's not what Naomi said. ;)
Come on Dan and Will. You need to stop this nonsense; either fight, fuck, or lets go have a few drinks tonight......stop being a couple emo bitches.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:55 PM
Really?
That's not what Naomi said. ;)
Come on Dan and Will. You need to stop this nonsense; either fight, fuck, or lets go have a few drinks tonight......stop being a couple emo bitches.

i've tried to have plenty of sit downs with the guy. and it wont work. its too bad.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:56 PM
Maniac- 8======D

SpeedMonkey- 8==D

times SM has been layed: 1000+

times MANIAC has been layed: 0

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 12:58 PM
times SM has been layed: 1000+

times MANIAC has been layed: 0

:lmfao: please, 1k my ass. but i have only hooked up with two :( :lmfao:

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 12:59 PM
Dammmmm Willard.... im not reading this 5 pages of absolute bullshit, but i will say, i guess since you're nuts are not big enough you have to swing from Maniac's. Now go back to work and make me a chicken nacho quesadilla .

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 12:59 PM
:lmfao: please, 1k my ass. but i have only hooked up with two :( :lmfao:

i've been layed 1000+ times.. i didnt say 1000 women

and you've been on 2 dates your whole life. NOT layed twice. you got it all wrong.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:00 PM
Dammmmm Willard.... im not reading this 5 pages of absolute bullshit, but i will say, i guess since you're nuts are not big enough you have to swing from Maniac's. Now go back to work and make me a chicken nacho quesadilla .

si senor!.

i dont know who you are.. WHO YA BE?

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 01:00 PM
im way better looking then Will and have a bigger dick. he knows it, thats why he always "trys" so hard to be mean to me over IA. its ok man, i still love you.

xoxoxox. peace out yall.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:01 PM
im way better looking then Will and have a bigger dick. he knows it, thats why he always "trys" so hard to be mean at me over IA. its ok man, i still love you.

xoxoxox. peace out yall.

oh please.. lets not talk about the 2 deals you couldnt close, and i had to step in for ya.

only you alex would take 2 months on a 2 day hoe.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 01:03 PM
oh please.. lets not talk about the 2 deals you couldnt close, and i had to step in for ya.

only you alex would take 2 months on a 2 day hoe.
o only saw that bitch twice, and i would get off work ealry, look she wanted my dick and i was about to give it to her but she had a miscarriage(??) and never returned to work.. its not my fault.. i did fuck up, but atleast i know she wanted this verga.

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 01:03 PM
si senor!.

i dont know who you are.. WHO YA BE?

It is of the lease importance to you my friend. Reguardless of what i say, you sir, make some great food :) I will miss your presence, as well as Maniac's this weekend as i will be out of town.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:04 PM
It is of the lease importance to you my friend. Reguardless of what i say, you sir, make some great food :) I will miss your presence, as well as Maniac's this weekend as i will be out of town.

oh noes!

lol. ok.

i farted.

it smells like home cooking.. and crap.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:05 PM
LOL that snaggle tooth heffer tracy is here... LOL. let the games begin!

always on my jock.. every thread i make.. she lurks.

d993s
05-31-2007, 01:07 PM
i've tried to have plenty of sit downs with the guy. and it wont work. its too bad.

BS. It always works. Make an effort, not demeaning comments or threats.

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 01:07 PM
LOL that snaggle tooth heffer tracy is here... LOL. let the games begin!

always on my jock.. every thread i make.. she lurks.

I have too noticed this......

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 01:08 PM

Please do something worthwhile, like lighting your 944 on fire.... but this time take some video.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:08 PM

TRIED. failed.

i do not wish to do it in person, because i will lose patience. i've taken slaps and turned my cheek the other way. i cant do that forever.

btw. i've made no threats. but whenver i make a joke about size. or faggots. people get offended.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:10 PM
BRB guys.. gonna grab a sunny d and a cig.

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 01:11 PM

great combo

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:11 PM
Please do something worthwhile, like lighting your 944 on fire.... but this time take some video.

do not speak of this to david... we've brought up the departure of the burgundy 944 and david gets all teary eyed, makes us hold him and sing that "dont worry... be happy" song to him over and over.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:12 PM
great combo

dude.. its it NOT a fucking awesome combo?... faggots @ BP look at me weird for combining them.. they just dont know.

Tracy
05-31-2007, 01:12 PM
im not like you. holding grudges to me is VERY feminine..

I hate to see you 2 fight. Honestly :)

So lets leave BG out of this for a mintue, just for this one, let me post as Tracy.

Will, you do hold grudges. You have one against me for no reason really. We can go on and on about what YOU say happened, but we both know I never did anything to you until the V after I felt I couldn't take it anymore. You messed with me on the internet and I fell for it and took it personal. Hind sight is 20/20 and had I known then what I know now...like what you are posting in this thread about how you can do what you want on the internet and it's not real life...I wouldn't have cared what you said. I might have even thought it was funny. I just don't think it would have gone as far as it did. You need to understand that some things carry over into RL sometimes and it effects people whether you want it to or not. Whether you take it seriously or not.

I tried to be cool with you the firt time I met you IRL. I thought maybe you were just an e-asshole and I could deal with that. You even acted that way to my face. But when you got on the internet after that meeting...it only got worse. You went really far to try to ruin my life in my eyes...over the internet, as you would put it.

I don't hold grudges. I have said it before. I could be over it, but you have this addiction with what you do to people. I know you will call me a ho and a bitch and go home emo or whatever. Prolly try to bring the shop into it when it really has nothing to do with what goes on between me and you. It's just the only way you know you can hurt ME.

I hope you understand the pint of this post. It's not malicious by any means. But you do hold grudges. If you didn't, we wouldn't be where we are.

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 01:13 PM
dude.. its it NOT a fucking awesome combo?... faggots @ BP look at me weird for combining them.. they just dont know.

I had minute maid fuit punch and a cig earlier...pretty much hit the spot. Matter of fact, i think im going to subway to go get some more.

Chicken bacon ranch there is off the chain.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:14 PM

So lets leave BG out of this for a mintue, just for this one, let me post as Tracy.

Will, you do hold grudges. You have one against me for no reason really. We can go on and on about what YOU say happened, but we both know I never did anything to you until the V after I felt I couldn't take it anymore. You messed with me on the internet and I fell for it and took it personal. Hind sight is 20/20 and had I known then what I know now...like what you are posting in this thread about how you can do what you want on the internet and it's not real life...I wouldn't have cared what you said. I might have even thought it was funny. I just don't think it would have gone as far as it did. You need to understand that some things carry over into RL sometimes and it effects people whether you want it to or not. Whether you take it seriously or not.

I tried to be cool with you the firt time I met you IRL. I thought maybe you were just an e-asshole and I could deal with that. You even acted that way to my face. But when you got on the internet after that meeting...it only got worse. You went really far to try to ruin my life in my eyes...over the internet, as you would put it.

I don't hold grudges. I have said it before. I could be over it, but you have this addiction with what you do to people. I know you will call me a ho and a bitch and go home emo or whatever. Prolly try to bring the shop into it when it really has nothing to do with what goes on between me and you. It's just the only way you know you can hurt ME.

I hope you understand the pint of this post. It's not malicious by any means. But you do hold grudges. If you didn't, we wouldn't be where we are.

i knew it. can i get the cliff notes? cause seriously tracy. im not gonna read. nor am i trying to hear all that shit.

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 01:14 PM

Nice

I jsut back from lunch... subway and a smoke.... its getting time for another smoke here soon....

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Nice

I jsut back from lunch... subway and a smoke.... its getting time for another smoke here soon....

had mickey d's earlier but im still hungry:(

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
I had minute maid fuit punch and a cig earlier...pretty much hit the spot. Matter of fact, i think im going to subway to go get some more.

Chicken bacon ranch there is off the chain.

man, i'd hit up a subway now.. but i've had it all week @ work and i've been getting weird stomach aches, so im taking a break.

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 01:17 PM
man, i'd hit up a subway now.. but i've had it all week @ work and i've been getting weird stomach aches, so im taking a break.
Where the hell you working now?

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 01:19 PM
eating egg and chicken is gay. tracy is always on SM & Maniac threads, why. what you you wanna know?

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:23 PM
Where the hell you working now?

i work for a mortgage company. its mad GAY!

d993s
05-31-2007, 01:24 PM

And who the fuck might you be?

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:24 PM
y0 this thread blows mad cock y0u know, w0rd.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:26 PM
y0 this thread blows mad cock y0u know, w0rd.

man tahts gay. dont use lorets name.

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 01:27 PM
And who the fuck might you be?

Ahh David, it's ok. I was just joshing with ya. You got the Audi and a nicer 944 now anyway :)

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:28 PM
man tahts gay. dont use lorets name.
chillz the fuck up y0, grow some bolas bitch. you needz to, w0rd.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:29 PM
chillz the fuck up y0, grow some bolas bitch. you needz to, w0rd.

my bolas are grown, they've been up against your chin.

GGPIS3
05-31-2007, 01:29 PM
lol.. you just basically said that will doesn't like people who hold grudges..he thinks they are faggots, but then, this comment right here makes will a grudge holder too which inturn makes him a faggot too. lol

on a real note.. well said tracy.

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:30 PM
my bolas are grown, they've been up against your chin.

grown as in gots hair, but they really are fucking small y0, sad. a mans weak point, what a sorry guy you are Willy. y0u aint in my level slut, w0rd.

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:32 PM
y0 will is a big headed four eye punk whos breath stinks. get it now y0, w0rd.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:34 PM
lol.. you just basically said that will doesn't like people who hold grudges..he thinks they are faggots, but then, this comment right here makes will a grudge holder too which inturn makes him a faggot too. lol

on a real note.. well said tracy.

LOL. now thats funny.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:35 PM
y0 will is a big headed four eye punk whos breath stinks. get it now y0, w0rd.

let loret post. shes funny. not you alex.

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:35 PM
whoz this tracy bitach? bitch needs 5 across her lip! what what, w0rd.

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:36 PM
let loret post. shes funny. not you alex.

bitch it is me, alex went to pick up ez, he told me to make fun of you. :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:37 PM
whoz this tracy bitach? bitch needs 5 across her lip! what what, w0rd.

LOL. this is NOT loret...

PROVE IT!.

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:37 PM
will ia sucks. how can i get my name changed? alex wants me to be Maniaca

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:38 PM
LOL. this is NOT loret...

PROVE IT!.

let's nag on my bro's car

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:39 PM
will ia sucks. how can i get my name changed? alex wants me to be Maniaca

is that what you want? cause if you have maniac in your name.. your rep is wrecked forever.

be creative, come up with something on your own.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:40 PM
let's nag on my bro's car

i woudlnt call it a car..

all ugly ass non color matching mirrors, like its a neon
16'' wheels with shitty tires
altezza tail lights..
Ricer stickers all over it..

its a disgrace to vehicle design.

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:41 PM
i don't know or care, ia sucks.

bunny
05-31-2007, 01:43 PM
ia is lame will, im going to check out my myspace.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:44 PM
ia is lame will, im going to check out my myspace.

IA IS LIFE!

fine.. go to your myspace. btw. when's your first game again?

B18c-rex
05-31-2007, 01:44 PM
In before the lock . Of course no one will lock because of the good e-drama .

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 01:46 PM
this thread really does blow, Will you're a fucking faggot for making Loret an IA account. i know all the shit you told her to say and do, what a fag.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 01:47 PM
this thread really does blow, Will you're a fucking faggot for making Loret an IA account. i know all the shit you told her to say and do, what a fag.

i told her to make fun of your pepboy's sponsored looking WRX. whats wrong with that?

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 01:53 PM
i told her to make fun of your pepboy's sponsored looking WRX. whats wrong with that?

hell yeah, pepboys FTW

Alex, after i get my clutch broken in and my valves adjusted, lets run:goodjob:

thinkfast®
05-31-2007, 01:57 PM
adjust deez nuts puto

also Id like to add, that I have not read nor do I intend to look at the posts in this thread, but Maniac is a dime store hooker

that is all

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 02:14 PM
yeah, and "don't tell Alex ok, kekekekekeke" fucking faggot, ps. you truly are sad, Wendy just showed me a stupid ass message you sent here on myspace, ill take you here then here and then here. you fucking fag!!!
grow some balls Will, seriously.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 02:15 PM
adjust deez nuts puto

also Id like to add, that I have not read nor do I intend to look at the posts in this thread, but Maniac is a dime store hooker

that is all

hell yeah, pepboys FTW

Alex, after i get my clutch broken in and my valves adjusted, lets run:goodjob:

:lmfao:

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 02:18 PM
but on a serious note, who the fuck is Wal-Mart? introuduce yo self fool.

ShooterMcGavin
05-31-2007, 02:25 PM
:wgaf:

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 02:27 PM
:wgaf:
haha! no one, but this clown says he knows us. and ive never heard of anyone around our group mention that hes Wal-Mart or anything about this guy. from what i read he does know who we are though, creepy if you ask me.

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 02:27 PM
but on a serious note, who the fuck is Wal-Mart? introuduce yo self fool.

I did quite sometime ago.

You know that guy that goes to BP with the 300zx that has the Nissan V6 in it?

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 02:28 PM
I did quite sometime ago.

You know that guy that goes to BP with the 300zx that has the Nissan V6 in it?
the only person i know with a ZX is my uncle... what color is it? and how do you know us?

Fred Sanford
05-31-2007, 02:34 PM
I am posting here just to say I posted in this thread.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 02:35 PM
I am posting here just to say I posted in this thread.

yo fred i like your style of shit talking man, when are you gonna come chill out with the SM crew? i know you've been invited already. what do you say faggot?

Shawna
05-31-2007, 02:46 PM
im sorry.. but if you get your feelings hurt by anything that moron MANIAC says.. you deserve to die, we dont need you wasting oxygen, and you must be about as dumb as that red headed slut blacksichic cause its seriously not hard to deal with that fucking faggot.

i say we make a list of dumbasses who get annoyed by this moron.. cause i think not only should HE get banned but all you idiots that cant even have internet battles w/out getting your efeelings tore up, IA allows dumb ass bitches such as Girliez, BlackSichic, the dumbass jailbait integra girl i forgot what her name is to peacefully exist on this forum?.. why cant that dumb fuck ass bitch Maniac co-exist with them?

you can take my name off of that list please and thank you b/c

A: i am not a slut
B: I joke with maniac and he knows that...i dont have a prob;em with the kid
C: grow up

Fred Sanford
05-31-2007, 02:53 PM
yo fred i like your style of shit talking man, when are you gonna come chill out with the SM crew? i know you've been invited already. what do you say faggot?
Meet me at Fat Burger. You can get yourself a cheese and fries for $2.95 faggot.

thinkfast®
05-31-2007, 03:05 PM
Fatburger aint got shit on IN n OUT

queers

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 03:06 PM
the only person i know with a ZX is my uncle... what color is it? and how do you know us?

Oh, well, i was going to say that i am not that guy anyway. But i could be your uncle.

Don't worry about me too much , i am of no threat to you or SM.

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 03:08 PM

queersAppearantly neither of you asstards have been to Rush's...... that's where it's at no doubt.

Fred Sanford
05-31-2007, 03:10 PM

queers
You apparently enjoy eating pure shit.
Jack In The Box > Coitus Burger

Reverie
05-31-2007, 03:17 PM

gawd i can't be the only dumbass jailbait integra girl on here lolcause i don't have a problem with maniac at allll.
and no one should really be fucking around and talking shit because half of you talk to or at least TRY to talk to me off of IA anyway.

SpeedMonkey
05-31-2007, 03:26 PM
shut up slut

gawd i can't be the only dumbass jailbait integra girl on here lolcause i don't have a problem with maniac at allll.
and no one should really be fucking around and talking shit because half of you talk to or at least TRY to talk to me off of IA anyway.

thinkfast®
05-31-2007, 03:27 PM
You apparently enjoy eating pure shit.
Jack In The Box > Coitus Burger

you apparently dont know who you talkin to

IN N OUT BURGER MOTHAFUCKER

Reverie
05-31-2007, 03:28 PM
shut up slut

SLUT?

that's it?

dear god you made my day a lot easier to live

=]

BiH1320
05-31-2007, 03:31 PM
lolll fucking weird ass IA people.
everyone grab a scalper and fucking cut yall selfs. fuckin IMO's

Fred Sanford
05-31-2007, 03:34 PM
lolll fucking weird ass IA people.
everyone grab a scalper and fucking cut yall selfs. fuckin IMO's
Grab a dictionary and learn to spell. Lolerz

sk8er602
05-31-2007, 03:35 PM
QD, im gonna kick you're white motherfucking ass! haha!

becareful mexicans spit, you might get internet aids from him

thinkfast®
05-31-2007, 03:37 PM
hey sk8r bitch watch ur mouth peon

Mexicans controlamos

aka ask yourself if you really wanna do that

Fred Sanford
you apparently dont know who you talkin to

IN N OUT BURGER MOTHAFUCKER
Aren't you chode rodriguez....aka king of cars?

Jack In The Box > Wendys > Green Pepper Welfare Burger > Out-N-Shit Burger

thinkfast®

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2473/idontgiveafuckaw5.gif

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 03:41 PM
I concur 1000%

Ditto

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 03:42 PM

Dayum?! all red boxes....that takes talent!! wow thats the first ive seen

KevinT707
05-31-2007, 03:43 PM
I love Maniac ..

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 03:44 PM
I love Maniac ..

kevin....dear.....let him go......... just get up......... and walk away

BiH1320
05-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Grab a dictionary and learn to spell. Lolerz