PDA

View Full Version : Another day in the life of your own QD...

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 09:40 AM
Well, as you know, every so often I run into some problems with members of the human race. And the first thing I ever think of when a situation is forming in front of me is that I hope I get out of this alive so I can go home and post about it on IA. Well, one of these situations did not occur today. Damn I can't wait to get back to work so I can encounter the world, again. I haven't been shot at, robbed, held up, fought off homeless people, bought off homeless people, seen a shoot-out or anything in a while now. Soon enough, I suppose. Soon enough. Later, QD.

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 09:41 AM
I never thought i would hear of someone being excited to get back to work

Leadfoot_mf
05-31-2007, 09:41 AM
what have u been doing?

AnthonyF
05-31-2007, 09:42 AM
maybe try a diff. city that has more "activity"? Damn atlanta for not having so much damn crime! lol.

william_jeff
05-31-2007, 09:44 AM
get out of the country quick

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 09:47 AM
what have u been doing?

Sitting on my motherfucking ass. Since April 26. Can't go back until June 12.

maybe try a diff. city that has more "activity"? Damn atlanta for not having so much damn crime! lol.

Wrong. You must have missed my damn near monthly posts when I was working for Budweiser and I had all hood routes. Bankhead, Adamsville, Pittsburgh. I've been robbed, held up at gunpoint, shot at, attempted robbery in my car(after work), witnessed shoot outs. All kinds of BS. A scary as it is, the excitement was there. Lolol. Later, QD.

william_jeff
05-31-2007, 09:49 AM
why can't you go back? mandatory vacation?

Echonova
05-31-2007, 10:09 AM
You'll have lot lizards; talk to 500lb guys with no teeth that have no comprehension of the English language and really do believe the South will rise again. Get to stare at pretty girls (aka seat covers) as they drive by. On a positive note you'll see traffic accidents galore. Probably not the same kind of excitement you’re used to. But hey, not getting shot is a big plus.

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 10:13 AM
But hey, not getting shot is a big plus.

Very true. Lolol. Later, QD.

JDMmuscle
05-31-2007, 03:06 PM
well good luck to ya sir, i know i would die if i had to sit at home that whole time... dunno how you did it

Fred Sanford
05-31-2007, 03:15 PM
Go hang out with ruiner, apparently he has almost daily near-shootings.

Did I mention he used to have a porsche?

Pps- making sure I didn't forget the porsche.

Sol-Badguy
05-31-2007, 03:18 PM
Wow, I drive through Adamsville and down Bankhead everyday, and I work on Stewart Avenue. Hell, I used to live right off of Bankhead.

I'm surprised I haven't run into anything.

iloveboost
05-31-2007, 03:22 PM
Go hang out with ruiner, apparently he has almost daily near-shootings.

Did I mention he used to have a porsche?

Pps- making sure I didn't forget the porsche.
ROFLHAHAHAHHAHROFLAHAA!

Lizbiz101
05-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Shouldn't this be in the BLOG section.....

william_jeff
05-31-2007, 03:34 PM
yes

somebody rep him for the wrong section lol

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 04:32 PM
Shouldn't this be in the BLOG section.....

yes

somebody rep him for the wrong section lol

Not if you've been around IA long enough. Later, QD.

Lizbiz101
05-31-2007, 04:51 PM
:thinking: ??? lol

"B"
05-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Driving for a living isn't bad at all though. I know I am not driving as many miles as you will be, QD, but I drive over 1,000 a week right now to get to job sites. It is amazing how your perspective changes when you are on the road all week.

lol

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 05:53 PM
:thinking: ??? lol

When I was working at Budweiser, I had all hood routes. Every so often, shit would happen and I would come and post about it later. Also, remember, blogs haven't always been a part of IA.

Echonova, I definitely read ya. Shit's wild out there. Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-31-2007, 05:58 PM
Well, as you know, every so often I run into some problems with members of the human race. And the first thing I ever think of when a situation is forming in front of me is that I hope I get out of this alive so I can go home and post about it on IA. Well, one of these situations did not occur today. Damn I can't wait to get back to work so I can encounter the world, again. I haven't been shot at, robbed, held up, fought off homeless people, bought off homeless people, seen a shoot-out or anything in a while now. Soon enough, I suppose. Soon enough. Later, QD.

i see bums all the fucking time... ur moveing back to ATL????