PDA

View Full Version : you wouldnt believe this............

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 12:11 AM
http://www.sciencemusings.com/blog/images/moth.jpg

i fuckin swallowed a moth !!! i was walkin home with my friend tonite and he told a funny ass joke so i was laughin and as soon as i breathed in. GULP!! that muthafuck was in my throat!!! i was freakin out so much and i was trying my hardest to cough it up but i couldnt it was so fukin far down my throat i had to swallow it.

so i got my friends water and while im drinkin i could feel it moving while i was trying to swallow. i couldnt throw up cause i aint eat all day that shit would have hurt. it took me 5 minutes to get that shit from the side of my throat. it was the nastiest thing i have ever experience. :( :no:

Kyle
05-31-2007, 12:12 AM
I don't believe it.

BluesClues
05-31-2007, 12:13 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ummmm protein lol

TIGERJC
05-31-2007, 03:50 AM
Now u should have no problem swallowing your bf's load, and also I see you're taking your sigs advice "practice makes batter"

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 04:49 AM
Now u should have no problem swallowing your bf's load, and also I see you're taking your sigs advice "practice makes batter"
HA HA HA very funny.

I don't believe it.

real talk !

Wal-Mart
05-31-2007, 07:47 AM
Protein is only good for you when its injected vaginally. But since you're so good at taking out insects, i'll invite you to my next party so you can stand there with your mouth open and keep the flying wildlife away from everyone else.

AirMax95
05-31-2007, 08:17 AM
I don't believe it, but if true, thats some nasty shit

quickdodge®
05-31-2007, 08:34 AM
That's not a picture of the same moth is it? Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 10:55 AM
Protein is only good for you when its injected vaginally. But since you're so good at taking out insects, i'll invite you to my next party so you can stand there with your mouth open and keep the flying wildlife away from everyone else.

wtf?! who tha fuck are you? your a dumbfuck for even post this shit. gtfo you fuckin perv!

That's not a picture of the same moth is it? Later, QD.

nah but it was a lite brown moth that was the size of a girls pinky nail but thin as hell.

Tracy
05-31-2007, 10:58 AM
Damn! Gross! Now you're going to have moth babies!!!!!!!!

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 10:59 AM
swallow this next *opens zipper*

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 11:02 AM
Damn! Gross! Now you're going to have moth babies!!!!!!!!

moth babie?! LOl i thought about that. i asked my friend..."its gonna die byt the time it gets to my stomach rite?" Lied and said tha shit is gonna grown in my stomach and im get a weird ass reaction to it then i will have worms in it. he was more descriptive than that lol i almost believed it cause it felt gross as hell going down my throat like that. fukin freaked me out.

swallow this next *opens zipper*

lol where tha hell are you guys gettin these nasty jokes from. not once did i talk about sex. can this convo be about anything without tha dome giving. geez :rolleyes:

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM
lol where tha hell are you guys gettin these nasty jokes from. not once did i talk about sex. can this convo be about anything without tha dome giving. geez :rolleyes:
just look at your sig, all those pictures scream for sex.

william_jeff
05-31-2007, 11:05 AM
i once was the swallowed

Ran
05-31-2007, 11:10 AM
Damn! Gross! Now you're going to have moth babies!!!!!!!!Hells yeah! She'd open her mouth and it'd be like a scene from The Green Mile. Bugs & sh*t flying out her mouth. :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 11:13 AM
just look at your sig, all those pictures scream for sex.

no it doesnt butt face only one says sex.

the other is basicly being an asshole. lol ya know "fuck you, im a bitch!"

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 11:14 AM
Hells yeah! She'd open her mouth and it'd be like a scene from The Green Mile. Bugs & sh*t flying out her mouth. :lmfao:
:lmfao: never seen that movie but it sound funny

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 11:15 AM
no it doesnt butt face only one says sex.

the other is basicly being an asshole. lol ya know "fuck you, im a bitch!"

what about your avatar??? shit i can tell you're a freak, when are you coming out and hangout with the SM crew?

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 11:23 AM
what about your avatar??? shit i can tell you're a freak, when are you coming out and hangout with the SM crew?

lol fuck my avatar this aint free pussy....get it rite homie!!!
i like your comments but you act on them you will get a surprise you wont forget. choose your actions wisely bro.

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 11:25 AM
lol fuck my avatar this aint free pussy....get it rite homie!!!
i like your comments but you act on them you will get a surprise you wont forget. choose your actions wisely bro.

:lmfao: wtf? me suprised? as in.... what? please explain. PM me if you want.

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 11:27 AM
if that went over your head......fahgeta bout it Dude they got a thread about you. why fina get banned? wtf did you do lol

william_jeff
05-31-2007, 11:28 AM
this is the first time i have ever heard a black person ever use 'bro' so nonchalantly lol.

it's almost worse than bub

Maniaç
05-31-2007, 11:29 AM
if that went over your head......fahgeta bout it Dude they got a thread about you. why fina get banned? wtf did you do lol
nothing of the sort, but whatever rocks your boat. read the thread, i was gonna get banned cause of all the haters, fucking up my spotlight. some people just can't take the heat.

Jaimecbr900
05-31-2007, 11:43 AM
#1. Swallowing a bug is no big deal. People eat the damn things as a delicacy in other countries and they don't die, so you shouldn't either. It will get processed in your stomach the same way a ham sandwich does. It will pass through your system the same way that ham sandwich does. It will end up in the sewer system the same way too. :goodjob:

#2. Hooked on phonics can work for you too.

#3. Anytime you type the words "swallow", "throat", and "gross".....expect the leghumpers to make jokes. It's IA. Don't get pissy about it. You've been around here long enough to know the drill.

nightracer
05-31-2007, 11:52 AM
This thread should be an example of how not to write for the Regent's Test. :goodjob:

GIXXERDK
05-31-2007, 01:47 PM
I had a fly, fly up my nose while riding the bike. Couldnt blow it out b.c my nose got stuffy.

william_jeff
05-31-2007, 01:52 PM
what did it smell like

Jaimecbr900
05-31-2007, 02:11 PM
I had a fly, fly up my nose while riding the bike. Couldnt blow it out b.c my nose got stuffy.

Dude, I've had those big ass june bugs or whatever they are hit my face shield..... :eek:

It's happened like 3-4 times, and it scares the bejezus out of me every time. I always think......what if I'd had the face shield UP???? :doh: OUCH!!!

Kevykev
05-31-2007, 07:57 PM
#3. Anytime you type the words "swallow", "throat", and "gross".....expect the leghumpers to make jokes. It's IA. Don't get pissy about it. You've been around here long enough to know the drill.

..and about 9,000 other words associated with sexual innuendo.

Lizbiz101
05-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Ewww NASTY!!!!

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 10:08 PM
#1. Swallowing a bug is no big deal. People eat the damn things as a delicacy in other countries and they don't die, so you shouldn't either. It will get processed in your stomach the same way a ham sandwich does. It will pass through your system the same way that ham sandwich does. It will end up in the sewer system the same way too. :goodjob:

#2. Hooked on phonics can work for you too.

http://home.in.tum.de/~seehaus/stfuplz/STFU_PeaceProtestors.jpg

wtf are you telling me this for.....

#1 i dont give a shit about other countries and I AINT! rasied on bugs. maybe your used to it but im not.

#2 STFU I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TYPIN MY WORDS WRONG. you out of all pple should no that sooo you could have kept that comment to yourself. ( weve been thru this)

AND
#3 i dont mind leghumpers but if i dont know you and you talkin shit like you wanna do somethin nasty to me....FUK U! off tha rip. im not like the rest of these chicks on here that will back up like a lil punk and turn red. if i dont like it (i wont like it) and youll know. ( once again you should know the drill about me already youve been on here long enough) i decide what i want/and who i want to talk to me like that..... baybay, ;)

GET IT RITE, TASUKI SPEAKS.

This thread should be an example of how not to write for the Regent's Test. :goodjob:

AND AS FOR YOU...!!! where tha hell you been at? its been a minute man! whats up with the car club thing and magazine and shit in Ohio? pm me and tell me whats good!

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 10:09 PM
what did it smell like

hehehe

Tasuki_Civic
05-31-2007, 10:13 PM
this is the first time i have ever heard a black person ever use 'bro' so nonchalantly lol.

it's almost worse than bub

lol it was sarcastically used.

Accordguy
05-31-2007, 10:16 PM
wats going on here?

TIGERJC
06-01-2007, 01:00 AM

#1 i dont give a shit about other countries and I AINT! rasied on bugs. maybe your used to it but im not.

#2 STFU I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT TYPIN MY WORDS WRONG. you out of all pple should no that sooo you could have kept that comment to yourself. ( weve been thru this)

AND
#3 i dont mind leghumpers but if i dont know you and you talkin shit like you wanna do somethin nasty to me....FUK U! off tha rip. im not like the rest of these chicks on here that will back up like a lil punk and turn red. if i dont like it (i wont like it) and youll know. ( once again you should know the drill about me already youve been on here long enough) i decide what i want/and who i want to talk to me like that..... baybay, ;)

AND AS FOR YOU...!!! where tha hell you been at? its been a minute man! whats up with the car club thing and magazine and shit in Ohio? pm me and tell me whats good!
:screwy: crazy female FTL

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 11:26 AM
:screwy: crazy female FTL

haha i perfer sassy thank you. ;)

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 11:30 AM
You illiterate dumbass....you really want me to put you in your place??? Well then, here goes:

Because you asked a dumb question about the possibility that swallowing a bug when you had your big ass mouth open was going to some how "hurt" you. I'm sure you've swallowed worse and you survived, right? So why ask a dumbass question like that?

Bitch if you knew ANYTHING about me or where I "came from", you'd know that me nor "my people" eat bugs. We eat rice and beans and meat con tostones y una malta. Wait, let me put that back in English for you to understand since you claim to be Spanish but can't speak it :rolleyes: ....I said that we eat rice and bean with some kind of meat and tostones (which is made from Plaintains, which you probably don't know what that is either :rolleyes: ) and drink it all down with a root beer like drink we REAL Spanish people sometimes like to drink.

How's that for what I'm used to???

That point is painfully obvious to everyone that attempts to read the jibberish crap you try and type. If you can't bother to atleast make your posts remotely legible, why post at all? Now I say to YOU, maybe it should be YOU that STFU and learn to type or don't post.

Funny, you claim to be Spanish, yet can't speak Spanish.....you TRY and speak English, yet judging by your 2nd grade spelling and grammar you suck at that too.....maybe you're really meant to have been a MUTE??? :thinking:

Exactly WHAT language DO you know??? We know it's not Spanish nor English. Which one is it then? :rolleyes:

AND
#3 i dont mind leghumpers

You are a hypocrite bitch. Wasn't it you that went off on a couple of people because they started cutting sexual jokes??? Whatever hypocrite. You want people to leg hump you, you don't want leg humpers.....make up your damn mind.

if i dont know you and you talkin shit like you wanna do somethin nasty to me....FUK U! off tha rip.

:english:

im not like the rest of these chicks on here that will back up like a lil punk and turn red.

What "chicks"? Why don't you just point out exactly WHO you are referring to here? I bet you won't. :rolleyes:

if i dont like it (i wont like it) and youll know.

I really wish you could see me right now.....I'm about to piss my pants because I'm shaking in my boots so damn hard..... :rolleyes:

( once again you should know the drill about me already youve been on here long enough) i decide what i want/and who i want to talk to me like that..... baybay, ;)

I should "know" the drill??? How original... :rolleyes: I've been here longer than you and you're telling me what I should "know"??? :lmfao:

Seriously, you have issues. You can't make up your mind about how you portray yourself on here. I mean, one day you can't keep dicks out of your mouth talking about sex and cumming up your ass and stupid shit....then the next you want to act like a catholic school girl and don't want people to even say sexual innuendos let alone talk to you about sex when your avatar has some tits bouncing and your sig has a little girl practicing to give a good blow job..... :thinking: That's not even to start talking about the racist chip you have on your shoulder all the time. You really do have issues. Maybe some good counseling and medications will do you some good.

You've gotten very little RIGHT. Check out all the bolded words and phrases.... ;)

william_jeff
06-01-2007, 11:31 AM
tasuki is cool in my book

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 11:36 AM
tasuki is cool in my book

Then you need to go to a different library..... :D ;)

william_jeff
06-01-2007, 11:39 AM
i'm a titty sucker not a brown noser

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 11:39 AM

:thinking:

hydroshutter
06-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Call me crazy, but a lot of the "errors" people type aren't really errors to words that are overlooked, but rather common grammar errors such as "your" and "you're". This doesn't mean you know it and just typed it wrong by accident, it means you don't know which one to use, and are pretty stupid.

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 11:42 AM

hahaha i must illiterate cause i didnt want to read aaaall that shit he wrote

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Call me crazy, but a lot of the "errors" people type aren't really errors to words that are overlooked, but rather common grammar errors such as "your" and "you're". This doesn't mean you know it and just typed it wrong by accident, it means you don't know which one to use, and are pretty stupid.

true or at tmies pple juts missplace letters cause they are tpying to fast

william_jeff
06-01-2007, 11:44 AM

post over 30 words are rarely read or typed by me:D

quickdodge®
06-01-2007, 11:45 AM

I disagree. In the instance of "your" and "you're," there is no misplacing of letters. It's just plain using the wrong word entirely. Misplacing letters would be along the lines of "smae" instead of "same." Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 11:46 AM

No, you're illiterate because you can't put a coherent sentence together without 62 spelling and grammatical errors. :goodjob:

Amen!!!!!

Freaking +100 if I can.

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 11:48 AM
I disagree. In the instance of "your" and "you're," there is no misplacing of letters. It's just plain using the wrong word entirely. Misplacing letters would be along the lines of "smae" instead of "same." Later, QD.

haha
no i understood that i was just saying "or" as in addition too.

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 11:48 AM

Simple....then learn how to type. :rolleyes:

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 11:51 AM
No, you're illiterate because you can't put a coherent sentence together without 62 spelling and grammatical errors. :goodjob:

Amen!!!!!

Freaking +100 if I can.

oh you just know im like that huh well i dont listen to a boy with an undeveloped aesthetic sense who spends as "little time" and money as possible on his appearance and lifestyle. i mean thats how you put yourself out there. that says alot bad hygiene. just a dirty ass dude lol

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Simple....then learn how to type. :rolleyes:

your slow sweets it was on purpose. :no: i tell you....i think you just want some attention today.not only are you metrosexual but you have female traits and you try to get attention cause you want to feel noticed today.

quickdodge®
06-01-2007, 11:52 AM
oh you just know im like that huh well i dont listen to a boy with an undeveloped aesthetic sense who spends as "little time" and money as possible on his appearance and lifestyle. i mean thats how you put yourself out there. that says alot bad hygiene. just a dirty ass dude lol

You must be speaking of someone else. High-Mee is a straight up, clean cut dude. And he smells nice. No homo. Lolol. Later, QD.

hydroshutter
06-01-2007, 11:54 AM

Care to post one of your best pics? I hope to god those aren't YOUR lips in your avatar.

sirkus
06-01-2007, 11:55 AM
I love when process engineers at work will write "Your Required to wear your PPE" on the emergency documents. It's mainly the fact that they don't understand that it's "You are". I bet a lot of people now a days can't tell you what "don't, can't, won't" stand for.

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:00 PM
You must be speaking of someone else. High-Mee is a straight up, clean cut dude. And he smells nice. No homo. Lolol. Later, QD.

SHUT UUUP QD LOL!! I dont have anyone on the pc to back me up on my non reading skills lol if i say he is SMELLLY HE IS SMELLY!! gatdammit!! lol

im goofy today.

Hey QD btw how are you today?? We dont speak much. OOOoh i got a stroy for you.

it was a long ass time ago. but i was chillen with a friend from IA and actually it was a groups of us. We all went to Makos. so after makes i was drunk as hell. at that time i wasnt eating meat and i didnt meant to drink as much as i did. anyway

im sittin in the parking lot of waffle house near madi gra and im talkin to my friend and soon as i turned around a guy was standing next to his car( he worked at waffle house and had the gear on) but he looked JUST LIKE YOU. but you know being inebriated you cant really see good but i told my friend and i thought was soo funny dude looked just like you. but later that week i went back to the waffle house and i saw dude he looks nothing like you. it was just the body size and his stance.

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 12:01 PM
oh you just know im like that huh

Yes, I do know you're illiterate. Absolutely.

well i dont listen to a boy with an undeveloped aesthetic sense who spends as "little time" and money as possible on his appearance and lifestyle. i mean thats how you put yourself out there. that says alot bad hygiene. just a dirty ass dude lol

I'm actually impressed that you could use the word "aesthetic" in a sentence. :goodjob:

I'm even more impressed that you could put a coherent sentence together with no spelling errors. :goodjob:

Too bad you have sadly mistaken me for some trick you brought home to cure your itch. As I said before, YOU don't know shit about me, and below is the proof. :rolleyes: Feel stupid yet?

Tell her again QD.... :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Care to post one of your best pics? I hope to god those aren't YOUR lips in your avatar.

nah those arent my lips. its this chick i know...(RIP) knew of.

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
your slow sweets it was on purpose.

So you're an idiot racist illiterate person on purpose??? :thinking:

Hmmm, good for you I guess. :rolleyes:

i tell you....i think you just want some attention today.not only are you metrosexual but you have female traits and you try to get attention cause you want to feel noticed today.

I was almost impressed again with your inate ability to not spell like my 8 yr old son, and then you go showing off your reading prowess by thinking my avatar says "metro" vs. "retro". Damn, almost had two posts in a row where you remotely showed a half of a brain. Too bad.

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Yes, I do know you're illiterate. Absolutely.

I'm actually impressed that you could use the word "aesthetic" in a sentence. :goodjob:

I'm even more impressed that you could put a coherent sentence together with no spelling errors. :goodjob:

Too bad you have sadly mistaken me for some trick you brought home to cure your itch. As I said before, YOU don't know shit about me, and below is the proof. :rolleyes: Feel stupid yet?

Tell her again QD.... :goodjob:

AAHAHAHA you act like a female...yall cant tell me that dont dound like a bitch talkin LOL

is this what you do on IA is critic pples typing and then talk about them as if they really care. i dont care to get to know guy....your nothing to me. im jus bored im posting. put your efforts to use for some1 who cares. or better yet maake it useful and get money off it. helping pple with their work or resumes or some shit.

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:07 PM
So you're an idiot racist illiterate person on purpose??? :thinking:

Hmmm, good for you I guess. :rolleyes:

hahahaha what are you talkin about? lol your weird.

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 12:11 PM
AAHAHAHA you act like a female...yall cant tell me that dont dound like a bitch talkin LOL

How's your trashy ass know what a female acts like? :thinking:

is this what you do on IA is critic pples typing and then talk about them as if they really care. i dont care to get to know guy....your nothing to me. im jus bored im posting. put your efforts to use for some1 who cares. or better yet maake it useful and get money off it. helping pple with their work or resumes or some shit.

Ahhh, there's that 2nd grade spelling and grammar we all get tired of trying to decipher. Welcome back retard.

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 12:15 PM
hahahaha what are you talkin about? lol your weird.

Here, I'll put into your fucked up language so you can understand it:

;lihjfpoi;awlekrnf;/a///fn;asd;hfijadlkmfasdkf;las;ksa;kldfj;asdk;ksad;kas d;l;lkjsa;dla;skldjf;askdjf;;alsdjskd ebonics ;lskjdfpoasidj;asldkjfa;slkdjf;aslkdj shit a;laksdjf;lasdkjf;asldkjfa;slkj bro as;ldkjfas;dlkfjasd;klj word aldfkjas;dlfkjasd;fkljasdf.

Better? :rolleyes:

BTW, it's painfully obvious YOU have no clue what the difference between "your" and "you're" is, so please refrain from using it all together. Find some other word in the English language to butcher.

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:15 PM
How's your trashy ass know what a female acts like? :thinking:

Ahhh, there's that 2nd grade spelling and grammar we all get tired of trying to decipher. Welcome back retard.

aahahahaha im trashy now. LOL guy ur funny. :lmfao: boring but funny

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 12:17 PM
aahahahaha im trashy now. LOL guy ur funny. :lmfao: boring but funny

Now? :thinking: :rolleyes:

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Here, I'll put into your fucked up language so you can understand it:

;lihjfpoi;awlekrnf;/a///fn;asd;hfijadlkmfasdkf;las;ksa;kldfj;asdk;ksad;kas d;l;lkjsa;dla;skldjf;askdjf;;alsdjskd ebonics ;lskjdfpoasidj;asldkjfa;slkdjf;aslkdj shit a;laksdjf;lasdkjf;asldkjfa;slkj bro as;ldkjfas;dlkfjasd;klj word aldfkjas;dlfkjasd;fkljasdf.

Better? :rolleyes:

BTW, it's painfully obvious YOU have no clue what the difference between "your" and "you're" is, so please refrain from using it all together. Find some other word in the English language to butcher.

AAAHAHAHAHA!!! do you feel big now?? huh huh? GET BIG JAIME GET BIG! LOL stop it. i have to say you trying really hard. but its funny you are actually entertaining me now. haha say something eles..........

TIGERJC
06-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Why cant u beaners get along :D

do this :love:

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:21 PM
hey Jos!!how doin mami? i aint seen you in awhile......whats up with the parties?

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 12:22 PM
AAAHAHAHAHA!!! do you feel big now?? huh huh? GET BIG JAIME GET BIG! LOL stop it. i have to say you trying really hard. but its funny you are actually entertaining me now. haha say something eles..........

Sure, here you go:

as;ldkjfasd;lkfjas;dkfjasd you hoihsdfpoiajsd;fkjasdfkasd;lk are a;sldkfjasd;lkfjasd;f k an as;ldkfja illiterate sd;lfkjas;dkfj idiot s;lkdjfa;slkdjf;asldkjf as who a;lsdkjf;asldkjf;alskdj doesn't ;alskdjf;laskdjf;alskdj fas know aslkdjf;aslkdjf;a sd when asdlkfja;sdkfjas;d to lskjdf;lskdjf ;as quit laskdjf;asdkjf.

How's that?

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:22 PM

i dont wanna get :cry: koodies

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Sure, here you go:

as;ldkjfasd;lkfjas;dkfjasd you hoihsdfpoiajsd;fkjasdfkasd;lk are a;sldkfjasd;lkfjasd;f k an as;ldkfja illiterate sd;lfkjas;dkfj idiot s;lkdjfa;slkdjf;asldkjf as who a;lsdkjf;asldkjf;alskdj doesn't ;alskdjf;laskdjf;alskdj fas know aslkdjf;aslkdjf;a sd when asdlkfja;sdkfjas;d to lskjdf;lskdjf ;as quit laskdjf;asdkjf.

How's that?

maybe im being really goofy right now but that was really funny. i like your smart ass remarks. i see why QD stuck up for you. your ok with me Jaime :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 12:24 PM

Beaners always mess shit up don't they???? :thinking: Can't have nothing nice around them mofos. :slap:

:umno:

hydroshutter
06-01-2007, 12:24 PM
Tasuki, What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:31 PM

lol sounds like one of those question pple ask so they can get "somewhat" of an idea to gather information about someone. basicly assuming how they are by what they do and say rather than really taking the time to get to know them.

Tasuki_Civic
06-01-2007, 12:32 PM
i love tha avatar btw makes me laugh

SLOWLYbtngU
06-01-2007, 01:04 PM
hey Jos!!how doin mami? i aint seen you in awhile......whats up with the parties?
I am good. Been away for a while. Can't stop laughing at the posts in here.

I am still trying to figure out when the next get together will be.

Fast Shadow
06-01-2007, 01:08 PM
You are a hypocrite bitch. Wasn't it you that went off on a couple of people because they started cutting sexual jokes??? Whatever hypocrite. You want people to leg hump you, you don't want leg humpers.....make up your damn mind.

Did you just seriously ask a woman to make up her mind about something? :D

hydroshutter
06-01-2007, 01:10 PM
lol sounds like one of those question pple ask so they can get "somewhat" of an idea to gather information about someone. basicly assuming how they are by what they do and say rather than really taking the time to get to know them.

No, but that was a good guess.

Jaimecbr900
06-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Did you just seriously ask a woman to make up her mind about something? :D

Touche. +1 for you. :D

william_jeff
06-01-2007, 01:35 PM
i smell good too

i wore axe and tag body spray. tasuki, care to rape me? lol

Tasuki_Civic
06-02-2007, 10:11 PM
i smell good too

i wore axe and tag body spray. tasuki, care to rape me? lol

depends which one you wore.....sum of that shit stinks.

Slow Motion
06-03-2007, 03:03 AM

I hope they are

I bet a lot of people now a days can't tell you what "don't, can't, won't" stand for.

Simply the following: do not, cannot, and will not. That is all.

BTEC
06-03-2007, 04:39 AM
she works for me and she better not come up shawt wit my papuh again or i will have to unleash the pimp hind on dat ass.

william_jeff
06-04-2007, 08:18 AM
depends which one you wore.....sum of that shit stinks.

you know it's the one that you like:D