PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN! 1994 Acura Integra

Stormhammer
05-30-2007, 09:44 PM
Stolen Wendesday night May 30th from the parking lot of Office Max @ the Mall of Georgia around 5:30 - word is that those asians that were bragging here on IA awhile back about jacking a car did it again ( they live off of Rock Springs Road ) and are on probationfor GTA - detectives are investigating on them but on to pics

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/dead_to_self/newcarback-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/dead_to_self/newcar2-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/dead_to_self/newcar1-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/dead_to_self/mycar.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/dead_to_self/98conversion2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/dead_to_self/98conversion.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/dead_to_self/mybaby.jpg

Any info please call 770-873-2912 and ask for Brittany

what sucks the most is that there was only liability on the car

Any help would be MUCH appreciated

integra8705
05-31-2007, 10:56 PM
that sucks. she is a really nice person 2..... that does not make a difference to the people that stole it but she did not deserve it

GSRtegŪ
05-31-2007, 11:19 PM
Damn oh well its everywere today.

dizzle
06-01-2007, 10:36 AM
damn i used to see that car every day up there. just saw her 2 days ago drivin it. i'll keep an eye out.

kennyboi
06-01-2007, 12:31 PM
sorry to hear g/l

KevinT707
06-01-2007, 12:53 PM
I'll keep an eye out around Cobb. Wow, so many cars stolen around Mall of Georgia area .. I'm staying away from there

Stormhammer
06-01-2007, 01:19 PM
this is the gut that is on probation for auto theft! that lives off of rock springs road!
http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202006026363

this is his buddy that was arrested for stealing by brothers car which was found at kerris house off of rock springs road!
http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202006024976

thats who is suspected of stealing the car because her friend's girlfriend's Integra got stolen awhile back and showed up at their house...

integra8705
06-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Anything yet?

william_jeff
06-01-2007, 02:43 PM
i hope they find it in one piece

integra8705
06-01-2007, 02:50 PM
i hope they find it in one piece
good luck with that.
my guess is that it will turn up tonight very close to rock springs road with a driver seat, 4 spare tires and most of the int gone and all body parts except the doors and fenders, and rear window. maybe the engine too

william_jeff
06-01-2007, 02:53 PM
yea i know. just with only having liability, it sucks majorly. for me, if someone stole my car i wouldn't care because i have full coverage. i would call police and file the claim at the insurance company and collect the check

integra8705
06-01-2007, 02:55 PM
well for most people, they have sort of emotional bond to their cars. well at least i do and most of my friends. i dont care if i get an insurance check. it pisses me off more that she worked for that car and some ass hole took it

william_jeff
06-01-2007, 03:03 PM
x2 i feel you on that right now i'm not THAT attached to the car as i only got it in november. but yea it sucks when you work so hard for something and some asshole decides to take it, fucking sucks.

devrules81
06-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Bump for a fellow teg driver. Sorry to hear.

Stormhammer
06-02-2007, 12:30 PM
it pisses me off more that she worked for that car and some ass hole took it

thats an understatement, after she got it, and got into that slight accident, she worked to fix it, and even hunted down one of her rims that got bent because they're discontinued :no:

I say we get a bunch of good ole boys and go pay those mexican looking asians a visit :D

Brut
06-02-2007, 12:38 PM
I was told this by one of my friends that there is a guy thats going around the mall of GA stealing 94-99 Hondas and Acuras. He has some key that is able to unlock any year acura and honda that I specified and start the car too. I was told all the guy does it take it back to a body shop strip it and leaves the car laying somewhere else. My friend said that some of the cars this guy has stolen have been posted up on here as stolen. This is what i was told he won't tell me his name and shit or who it is. He told me that the guy was going to try to steal my lude and take the rims and exhaust off of it. I'm not sure if this is true or not I'll do my best to find out more information.

Black Mamba
06-02-2007, 09:11 PM
damn dude, no alarm?

K-Rock
06-02-2007, 10:29 PM
mall of georgia is more like the mall of stolen cars these days, i live right by there...definitly makes me a little uptight about shopping anywhere around it, g/l on finding the ride

integra8705
06-03-2007, 08:35 AM
I was told this by one of my friends that there is a guy thats going around the mall of GA stealing 94-99 Hondas and Acuras. He has some key that is able to unlock any year acura and honda that I specified and start the car too. I was told all the guy does it take it back to a body shop strip it and leaves the car laying somewhere else. My friend said that some of the cars this guy has stolen have been posted up on here as stolen. This is what i was told he won't tell me his name and shit or who it is. He told me that the guy was going to try to steal my lude and take the rims and exhaust off of it. I'm not sure if this is true or not I'll do my best to find out more information.
i know what you are talking about. it is a master key. honda made them a years ago in order to start ANY honda that that need to start. but 4 of the master keys got lose in the atlanta area and are hanging around some peoples hands. so all they need to do is bypass an alarm and go for it. if you are ever bored and are sitting around with 10 of 15 of your friends that also have hondas, go try your key and see if it turns on thier car. i promise you that at least one will start up. honda only made so many patterns and with a master key or even a little guess work, it makes it pretty easy. and as far as them stripping the car, they most likey will but rember, people usually dont steal body parts bc it winds up ending bad for them. bc i have a slight ding in my door and if my car was stolen and some one was selling a driver side door with a ding in it and it was the same color, i would call them out.

blackboi50
06-03-2007, 12:06 PM
hey Justin.......any updates?????....1

Bdavis86
06-03-2007, 02:46 PM
hey guys, that's my car that got stolen. :( as of right now, no details on my car. i spoke with an investigator and they're not really doing anything...so it's probably completely stripped, its just a matter of finding it now. i really appreciate everyone who responded and everyone who is looking out for my car. And yes, i did have an emotional attachment to my car, along with a nice system and 160 CDs so i'm a little sad! I put a lot into that car, and my father did too, so needless to say he's angry.

thanks again for everyone's help, and please give me a call if you see it!

ueyedgr8tness
06-03-2007, 08:44 PM

Funny but i have had 3 friends get there shit took at mall of ga and if the key was used it sure took them along time to start it,And i also heard that the key's that came up missing was sold to some katz out of alpharetta got them and they paid 10k a key:yes:

xliv2racex
06-03-2007, 09:09 PM
http://www.gwinnettcountysheriff.com/asp/imageone_stage2.asp?target=%202006024976
**anonymous tip**
said person works at the checkers near 20 and 316 across from the taco bell.
(day shift)...
i went through the drive through and he asked me about my car

Turbodude06
06-03-2007, 09:47 PM
^^^ Weird.....

Bdavis86
06-03-2007, 11:44 PM
oh wow...seriously? we should make a dummy car for them to steal and catch their asses on camera. dammmn right. F them for stealing my car, those bastards.

GSRtegŪ
06-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Hmmm

Bdavis86
06-04-2007, 11:46 AM
heard on the news two guys got arrested for breaking into cars at the mall of georiga and stealing CDs, etc. as well as cars. Police arent giving any names, and the reason is they're probably being questioned as to if there are any others involved. Lets just hope they know where my car is and they find it! I tried calling two investigators today, and neither of them answered...of course. But i'll keep you guys updated, and thanks again for all the PMs and the help with my car!

william_jeff
06-04-2007, 11:51 AM
oh wow...seriously? we should make a dummy car for them to steal and catch their asses on camera. dammmn right. F them for stealing my car, those bastards.

not trying to sound retarded, but if i was in the area i would allow my car to be used to catch them, no shitting

BluesClues
06-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Damn I went through looking at the stolen car section and it seems a lot of cars are getting stolen at the mall of Georgia. My advise is if you don't have an alarm system with gps tracking, don't go there

integra2die4
06-04-2007, 01:52 PM
**anonymous tip**
said person works at the checkers near 20 and 316 across from the taco bell.
(day shift)...
i went through the drive through and he asked me about my car

Yeah I see his piece of shit Eg hatch up there all of the time. Some friends of mine say he also drives a older Nissan Pathfinder. The hatch is a flat green and red seats. Its really loud aswell. Those two guys will get whats coming to them

civic-r11
06-04-2007, 02:51 PM
fuck that kidd. i went to high school with the fag.. yeah.. his green hatch that he drives is proabaly hot too.. somebody should mess with him and see how it feels.. i hate people that steal.. cars.. not everybody is rich and can just buy stuff for there cars. i work hard for my car and when i do not have the money for my parts that i want i say up for them.. and then i get it.. but all i know is if somebody messes with my stuff again.. i am going to make them forget there name and learn how to talk to walk again...

civic-r11
06-04-2007, 03:02 PM
hey.. brittany.. do you know bo... cause i thought i have seen this car.. before... and all that good stuff..

Bdavis86
06-04-2007, 09:15 PM
hey.. brittany.. do you know bo... cause i thought i have seen this car.. before... and all that good stuff..

yes. i am his ex girlfriend. he moved to FL and 2 weeks later he dumped me. i used to drive us around in it all the time and he put a new sound system in my car for christmas.

Bdavis86
06-04-2007, 09:16 PM
not trying to sound retarded, but if i was in the area i would allow my car to be used to catch them, no shitting

that's awful nice of you =)

Bdavis86
06-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Yeah I see his piece of shit Eg hatch up there all of the time. Some friends of mine say he also drives a older Nissan Pathfinder. The hatch is a flat green and red seats. Its really loud aswell. Those two guys will get whats coming to them

you'd think since he steals stuff he'd have a nicer ride. what a douche bag. it'll all catch up to them sooner or later, and when it does, i'll be first in line to laugh at them! and then i'm gonna find out where my freaking car is =)

twinj
06-04-2007, 09:31 PM
good luck

ueyedgr8tness
06-04-2007, 10:00 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you fucking retards in this thread are killing me and my patients # 1 i like how u guy's blame ppl for stealing rides when there are plenty of crews out there stealing shit so it tells me that u guy's must have never had something worth taking cause if u did u would have been smarter about who u blame and instead of posting shi* about ppl u would have just waited to see were your parts end up cause some 1 going to rock them fo sho^^^ ( take this from some 1 that is hurting right now)

Bdavis86
06-05-2007, 01:30 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you fucking retards in this thread are killing me and my patients # 1 i like how u guy's blame ppl for stealing rides when there are plenty of crews out there stealing shit so it tells me that u guy's must have never had something worth taking cause if u did u would have been smarter about who u blame and instead of posting shi* about ppl u would have just waited to see were your parts end up cause some 1 going to rock them fo sho^^^ ( take this from some 1 that is hurting right now)

im no fucking retard. and my car was worth taking you ass. i've kept my eyes open and i've been doing everything i can to find my car, so you can kiss my ass. As for posting shit about people- there were numerous people who said it was the fucking asians---and my friend posted this for me, to let people know to keep a look out for my car. If anything, that was a smart thing to do, i mean--we are in the "stolen cars" section...

Stormhammer
06-05-2007, 02:27 AM
hmm... he works across the street from where I live...

:ninja:

keep up informed on any word

Hektik
06-05-2007, 03:26 AM
that blows.... hope you get your car back.....

Bdavis86
06-05-2007, 05:04 PM
hes gonna take (steal) your turbo!!!!!!!:lmfao:.........calm down everybody *deep breathe* get back on topic!!!

Brittany still no updates?????:???:.....1

unfortunately, the cops who are supposed to be "serving and protecting" our community arent really doing anything. my car has almost been gone a week and any contact made with them, I HAD TO call. whatever. they dont care. :(

blackboi50
06-05-2007, 05:06 PM
unfortunately, the cops who are supposed to be "serving and protecting" our community arent really doing anything. my car has almost been gone a week and any contact made with them, I HAD TO call. whatever. they dont care. :(

Thats suxs....just know that we are still watching for u!!!:)...1

sshonda2004
06-05-2007, 07:47 PM
man i had enough of u bastards on here, what tha fuck do you meen "those fuckin asians off of rock springs road" im tryin ta tell yall, yall gone get enough of throwin people in shit. if you know so much about who did, it makes it seem like you tha one who was at tha crime scene.

uproot
06-05-2007, 07:56 PM
keep looking... try calling tow yards as well. I had an EG stolen last feb, and i never knew anything about it until the tow yard called me in july. they got it 2 days after it was stolen and never bothered to call me for 5 months?!

oh and the tow yard was one in atlanta, and it was stolen in gwinnett.. so try around.

GOOD LUCK!! :goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
06-05-2007, 08:18 PM
I am killing your patients!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!

I love noobs that talk shit to ppl on I.A cause they have no balls to just roll up and get in my face:thinking: on the other hand blakc boi no what i am going thrue right now and i think i have a good resean to post what i stated :goodjob: The bottom line is 65% of ppl that get there cars stolen will not be seeing them again that 65% of ppl is honda/acura/nissan/mitsu owners and thieves are starting to chop cars instead of stripping them and leaving them out to find:( But me myself has been pulled over more times than i can cant cause i was false accused for stealing bikes ppl that rly no me no that i would never steal something i have the $ for and on the other hand i was raised right i dont steal from any 1 and never have:2up:

So i would never point fingers at ppl and say they stole something unless i was sure cause the last guy that called me out for stealing bikes found himself eating thrue a straw and picking up trash for a living afterwards.

ueyedgr8tness
06-05-2007, 08:22 PM

I agree they dont give a shit and half of the cops no who does it and do nothing cause they are informants on other crews(believe me i no this when they tryed to make me 1 when they thought i was stealing bikes)

I am sry your car got stolen were in this together and the best thing i can add for u to do is get lojack on your next ride:yes:

cactusEG
06-05-2007, 08:56 PM
who are the guys.. that bragged on here about stealing cars?

ueyedgr8tness
06-05-2007, 10:15 PM
who are the guys.. that bragged on here about stealing cars?

Not sure :thinking:

Bdavis86
06-05-2007, 11:55 PM
man i had enough of u bastards on here, what tha fuck do you meen "those fuckin asians off of rock springs road" im tryin ta tell yall, yall gone get enough of throwin people in shit. if you know so much about who did, it makes it seem like you tha one who was at tha crime scene.

my friend saw their faces, i showed him pics and he POSITIVELY ID'ed these guys. i'm not playing anymore...if the police dont do their job, i know tons of guys who will do it for them

ueyedgr8tness
06-06-2007, 06:25 PM
my friend saw their faces, i showed him pics and he POSITIVELY ID'ed these guys. i'm not playing anymore...if the police dont do their job, i know tons of guys who will do it for them

:thinking: Sry off topic but u sound a little scared sry but when i got issues with other guy's i do my work myself for my own pride not hid behind other ppl :lmfao: :lmfao: Rule #2 want the job done right do it your self if u cant well then go get u a lawyer:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:on top of that no matter what i have that has got stolen i still cant seem to point fingers cause there are so many fucking car yankers out there :yes:

Stormhammer
06-06-2007, 06:32 PM
on top of that no matter what i have that has got stolen i still cant seem to point fingers cause there are so many fucking car yankers out there :yes:

its not exactly pointing fingers exactly, just going off witness account description vs. known car theives in the area

cactusEG
06-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Not sure :thinking:

good damn thing that i dont post pics of my car on IA

ueyedgr8tness
06-06-2007, 08:24 PM
good damn thing that i dont post pics of my car on IA

WORd:yes:

ueyedgr8tness
06-06-2007, 08:29 PM
ill point fingers!

JIMMY LUONG
STATE VS LUONG
Case No: 04-D-07150-S4 Filing
Date: 09/28/2004
Case Type:State Court Accusation
Category:Filing Type:Motor Vehicle Violation( means theft or so forth) NAH it would be theft by taken:goodjob:
Jury Trial Demand:Judge
Assigned:JUDGE JOSEPH C. IANNAZZONE
Disposition Date:11/09/2004
Disposition:Sentenced Disposition Manner:

STATE VS LUONG
Case No: 04-D-07150-S4
Filing Date:09/28/2004
11/09/2004 - Order/Notice of License Suspension
RE: JIMMYLUONG11/09/2004 -
Defendants Plea StatementFiled By: Judge11/09/2004 -
Sentence Special Alternative OrderDescription: WORK RELEASE
Filed By: Judge11/09/2004 -
Waiver of CounselFiled By: Defendant11/09/2004 -
Plead of DefendentDescription: GUILTY TO CT
1Filed By: Solicitor

So u are saying these guy's stole your ride? and you saw them?

ipopdhisVTEC
06-06-2007, 08:30 PM
wow you must have no life to personallly pay to look at someones background. you want a cookie? did you notice that was the year of 2004? look again buddy. im pretty shure he has better things to do then go around stealing cars now since he has a family of his own and a JOB!

ninabl
06-06-2007, 08:54 PM
wow you must have no life to personallly pay to look at someones background. you want a cookie? did you notice that was the year of 2004? look again buddy. im pretty shure he has better things to do then go around stealing cars now since he has a family of his own and a JOB!

i agree i think most of the people on here are just a bunch of pussys that will sit on the computer and talk shit but if it comes down to it they hide, why dont you all grow some balls if you want some come fuckin get it
quit talkin shit about you know some one that will kick there asses (or get the job done) you and your keyboard arnt scaring nobody so give it up
you wanna fight about it let me know if you saw some one take your car call the police or go get it if you just think some one said they might of saw somthing then how about SHUT THE FUCK UP because you are just a bitch
and for the "mexican looking asians" just leave em alone they arnt fucking with you

and i will say one more thing
i dont steal cars or any thing but if i kept getting accused of it i would start taken em

DbDxScRAppy
06-06-2007, 09:14 PM
i agree i think most of the people on here are just a bunch of pussys that will sit on the computer and talk shit but if it comes down to it they hide, why dont you all grow some balls if you want some come fuckin get it
quit talkin shit about you know some one that will kick there asses (or get the job done) you and your keyboard arnt scaring nobody so give it up
you wanna fight about it let me know if you saw some one take your car call the police or go get it if you just think some one said they might of saw somthing then how about SHUT THE FUCK UP because you are just a bitch
and for the "mexican looking asians" just leave em alone they arnt fucking with you

i dont steal cars or any thing but if i kept getting accused of it i would start taken em

nicely said.

ipopdhisVTEC
06-06-2007, 09:25 PM
to tell you the truth, its been almost a week since her/his car been gone. face it, its not coming bak to you. but good luck finding it. if anything, im pretty sure its strip'd out already. GL

...STOP accusing people and START with the confront-ing if you knew who did it.
thats what i hate about IA. someone is ALWAYS accussing SOMEONE

blackboi50
06-06-2007, 10:22 PM

:thinking:.........some of yall be acting real suspicious!!!!......1

Bdavis86
06-07-2007, 12:50 AM
So u are saying these guy's stole your ride? and you saw them?

my friend did an ID on Kerry and Kevin.
i dont know about the other jerks
but the dudes with the long hair
are supposedly the ones.

Bdavis86
06-07-2007, 12:54 AM
to tell you the truth, its been almost a week since her/his car been gone. face it, its not coming bak to you. but good luck finding it. if anything, im pretty sure its strip'd out already. GL

...STOP accusing people and START with the confront-ing if you knew who did it.
thats what i hate about IA. someone is ALWAYS accussing SOMEONE

my investigator told me to stay away cause its a huge gang of them
and secondly, i'm not threatening anyone, i know about 20 guys that would really love to do some damage.

i am a girl who's car got stolen, other than scream at the police and say curse words--there's not really much i can do about 4 dudes on probation that supposedly took my car. like i said, my friend described these assholes to me, and my other friend showed me these pictures and my friend who saw them personally said YEP, that's them. but...whatever.

they'll get whats coming to them.

this post about my car getting stolen was not meant to cause a riot on IA i just want my damn car back and i know im not getting it back, so if you're not willing to help the matter, or put up with ranting in a STOLEN CAR section, then shut up

ninabl
06-07-2007, 03:10 AM
and secondly, i'm not threatening anyone, i know about 20 guys that would really love to do some damage.

i am a girl who's car got stolen, other than scream at the police and say curse words--there's not really much i can do about 4 dudes on probation that supposedly took my car. like i said, my friend described these assholes to me, and my other friend showed me these pictures and my friend who saw them personally said YEP, that's them. but...whatever.

this post about my car getting stolen was not meant to cause a riot on IA i just want my damn car back and i know im not getting it back, so if you're not willing to help the matter, or put up with ranting in a STOLEN CAR section, then shut up

you are not helping the matter

and if your friends just stood there and watched some assholes take your car then i must say you have some good friends and i dont think they will be doing much damage
lol
if i saw some one stealing my friends car i would step in and do something not just tell some one and show them pictures after the car is gone
so basically you just said your friends are a bunch of bitches
lol

ueyedgr8tness
06-07-2007, 04:48 AM

I feel u:goodjob:

IntegraXTR
06-07-2007, 05:49 AM
ill point fingers!

JIMMY LUONG
STATE VS LUONG
Case No: 04-D-07150-S4 Filing
Date: 09/28/2004
Case Type:State Court Accusation
Category:Filing Type:Motor Vehicle Violation( means theft or so forth)
Jury Trial Demand:Judge
Assigned:JUDGE JOSEPH C. IANNAZZONE
Disposition Date:11/09/2004
Disposition:Sentenced Disposition Manner:

STATE VS LUONG
Case No: 04-D-07150-S4
Filing Date:09/28/2004
11/09/2004 - Order/Notice of License Suspension
RE: JIMMYLUONG11/09/2004 -
Defendants Plea StatementFiled By: Judge11/09/2004 -
Sentence Special Alternative OrderDescription: WORK RELEASE
Filed By: Judge11/09/2004 -
Waiver of CounselFiled By: Defendant11/09/2004 -
Plead of DefendentDescription: GUILTY TO CT
1Filed By: Solicitor

wow, so you get work release for theft? you're an idiot

B18c1Turboed
06-07-2007, 12:14 PM
wow, so you get work release for theft? you're an idiot

Im sure work release and probation!!! Depends how good of an attorney you had!

IntegraXTR
06-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Im sure work release and probation!!! Depends how good of an attorney you had!

well damn, I guess I should be an attorney then, because I represented myself. Thanks man, now you're an idiot too, along with the other guy.

ueyedgr8tness
06-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Sry but u dont get on work release for grand theft auto:thinking: and it says mtor vehicle violation lol i had that on my record when i got a ticket for no tag light and brake light out :lmfao: :lmfao: NOOB go do your research on back ground checks:D

Oh and once again back on topic this girl needs her car back so if u dont have nothing to help her get it back keep the comments to yourself:yes:

seksicarlovinchick
06-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Seems to me that a lot of shit is stolen from Mall of Georgia. It might be a good idea to disable the car somehow...

Bdavis86
06-10-2007, 12:27 AM
you are not helping the matter

and if your friends just stood there and watched some assholes take your car then i must say you have some good friends and i dont think they will be doing much damage
lol
if i saw some one stealing my friends car i would step in and do something not just tell some one and show them pictures after the car is gone
so basically you just said your friends are a bunch of bitches
lol

it was just one friend and he was on the phone. he thought that two dudes were just checking out my car, he dropped his phone and when he got it and looked up they were gone. he came running to the door of my work and i was like WTF! WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING HERE< LETS GO! and he jumped in his car

trust me, im still mad as hell at him, but i mean, what can he say? hey, she does have a nice car, doesnt she? or some crap like that--but they would have taken it anyway, apparently they have seen my car there before.

Bdavis86
06-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Sry but u dont get on work release for grand theft auto:thinking: and it says mtor vehicle violation lol i had that on my record when i got a ticket for no tag light and brake light out :lmfao: :lmfao: NOOB go do your research on back ground checks:D

Oh and once again back on topic this girl needs her car back so if u dont have nothing to help her get it back keep the comments to yourself:yes:

thank you.

and as for kevin and kerry, i personally saw their detention center information and i have some hook ups at the county.

im just sayin..

i dont think you were talking about me--but thats where i got my stuff--that, and they're connected with a lot of thefts, including my friends car.

and still no word on my car--its been over a week and still nothing...

civic-r11
06-10-2007, 02:15 PM
one of those guys house got shot up last night.. that sucks

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-10-2007, 05:34 PM
there were numerous people who said it was the fucking asians...

i thought it was the fucking whites, the fucking mexicans, the fucking blacks, or even the fucking jews? maybe just those fucking GUYS? =0/

good luck with the car though...

ninabl
06-10-2007, 07:20 PM
one of those guys house got shot up last night.. that sucks

lol whos house would that be?

1989_crx_si
06-10-2007, 07:44 PM
sorry to hear about your stolen car but all you can do is cry. you know you'll get your car jack if you drive a honda/acura. now stop accusing people you think might of stole it. yes it sucks to be you but god damn get "FULL COVERAGE" end of story. if it's your dream car than why are you being cheap and only get liability? if you can't get full coverage than buy a cheap $1k and if it gets stolen, who cares. good luck finding it

ueyedgr8tness
06-10-2007, 09:04 PM
sorry to hear about your stolen car but all you can do is cry. you know you'll get your car jack if you drive a honda/acura. now stop accusing people you think might of stole it. yes it sucks to be you but god damn get "FULL COVERAGE" end of story. if it's your dream car than why are you being cheap and only get liability? if you can't get full coverage than buy a cheap $1k and if it gets stolen, who cares. good luck finding it

I will have to say this is true that why when i went out and got a project i went on and got a 2000+newer car so i could atleast put full coverge on it but in the other hand some ppl cant afford full coverge on all the mods they got on it and like me hey i have been there at that point to were ends wasn't meeting.

1989_crx_si
06-11-2007, 09:53 AM
I will have to say this is true that why when i went out and got a project i went on and got a 2000+newer car so i could atleast put full coverge on it but in the other hand some ppl cant afford full coverge on all the mods they got on it and like me hey i have been there at that point to were ends wasn't meeting.

yes that is true. i guess to some people it's more important to get liability and buy parts for their car than to just save that money on the parts and use it for full coverage. the car is worth more than parts. you can have $10k invested in parts but without a car it's worth nothing. you just better walk to work.

GSRtegŪ
06-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Im just tired of hearing it got stolen at the mall parking lot :blah: . If this car was your dream car then you would have put a good alarm on it. My choise would be the Revelco alarm homie.:goodjob:

gtikid
06-11-2007, 04:35 PM
yes that is true. i guess to some people it's more important to get liability and buy parts for their car than to just save that money on the parts and use it for full coverage. the car is worth more than parts. you can have $10k invested in parts but without a car it's worth nothing. you just better walk to work.

It doesn't matter if you have full coverage or liability. If you have, for example, a hatch with a swapped motor, the insurance is not going to cover the swapped motor and whatever others mods you did to the car, so what's the point? You have full coverage on an old car and all they'll pay is the value of the old CAR, they don't care what motor it had in it or anything...

iNsTuN nOoDoH
06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
I think they'll cover aftermarket parts as long as you tell them about it and add it onto your insurance policy... with reciepts.

gtikid
06-12-2007, 01:01 AM
I think they'll cover aftermarket parts as long as you tell them about it and add it onto your insurance policy... with reciepts.

:lmfao:

There ya go....who really has those?

GSRtegŪ
06-12-2007, 10:00 AM
True that lol :lmfao:

:lmfao:

There ya go....who really has those?

1989_crx_si
06-12-2007, 11:31 AM
It doesn't matter if you have full coverage or liability. If you have, for example, a hatch with a swapped motor, the insurance is not going to cover the swapped motor and whatever others mods you did to the car, so what's the point? You have full coverage on an old car and all they'll pay is the value of the old CAR, they don't care what motor it had in it or anything...

so you rather have a gutted shell or a check for $2-$3 for an old car?

and what's the point? the point is you'll have another car to drive around and not WALK.

yes state farm is very good on that. when i crashed my bike they paid me $500 for my shoei helmet cuz it had a small scratch on it. :D

gtikid
06-12-2007, 06:46 PM
so you rather have a gutted shell or a check for $2-$3 for an old car?

and what's the point? the point is you'll have another car to drive around and not WALK.

yes state farm is very good on that. when i crashed my bike they paid me $500 for my shoei helmet cuz it had a small scratch on it. :D

Wow they'll give me a check for $1200 for an old car. Hmmm now let's see, if my premium is $100 more per month to have full-coverage, then in a year I would of pretty much paid them what they're giving me back. Might as well pocket that $100 bucks in case you have the car for more than a year ;)

And most of the time, people buy shit now online from a forum or from someone local, WITH NO RECEIPTS.

1989_crx_si
06-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Wow they'll give me a check for $1200 for an old car. Hmmm now let's see, if my premium is $100 more per month to have full-coverage, then in a year I would of pretty much paid them what they're giving me back. Might as well pocket that $100 bucks in case you have the car for more than a year ;)

And most of the time, people buy shit now online from a forum or from someone local, WITH NO RECEIPTS.

well not everyone drives a $1000 car like you so i'm sorry to hear brother. mine as well not get insurance :D

i don't know why anyone is over age 21 will be paying for than $100 a month for a single vehicle. i'm paying $100 for two vehicles with state farm and i'm 21.

gtikid
06-13-2007, 02:44 PM
well not everyone drives a $1000 car like you so i'm sorry to hear brother. mine as well not get insurance :D

i don't know why anyone is over age 21 will be paying for than $100 a month for a single vehicle. i'm paying $100 for two vehicles with state farm and i'm 21.

Exactly. Not everyone drives a Honda. This argument was about getting insurance on an old Honda :slap:

JBrakeS2K
06-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Exactly. Not everyone drives a Honda. This argument was about getting insurance on an old Honda :slap:

o'well.. anyways if you don't want to get full coverage than that's you.. :D

GSRtegŪ
06-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Any news yet?

Master_S2k
06-25-2007, 04:37 PM
So these kids live off of rock springs.. im right around the corner.. i know alot of people around this area. i hear alot of words. ill let everyone know if i hear anything. Good luck to everyone

my preludes been broked into and had its insides ripped out. love the new car to much to let someone get to it. lets help eachother out. thats the point of the forum. No trash talkin eachother when there tryin to help.