PDA

View Full Version : **Man some people are retards**

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 04:50 PM
This is an old story, but still a good one.

A friend of mine and I were leaving a concert at the Gwinnet center in my right hand drive prelude when a couple of girls pull up next to us in an orange Comaro with white racing stripes. The passenger hangs her head out of the car and says,

HER- "Hey are you from England?"

ME -"no"

HER- "Why is your steering wheel on the right side?"

ME- " Because my car came from Japan."

HER (with a really stupid look on her face)- "But it's a Honda."

ME- "OMG fucking kill yourself!"

This happened a while back, but I just thought I would share it with you all.

ironchef
05-30-2007, 04:52 PM
You should go fuck YOURself, cause that story sucked 3 nuts and 2 penises.

2.0civic
05-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Did you get her number?

2.0civic
05-30-2007, 04:53 PM
you should have said so you can slap the shit out of her without pulling over

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 04:54 PM
You should go fuck YOURself, cause that story sucked 3 nuts and 2 penises.

Oh look one of my favorite lil bitches coming in my thread to talk some shit.

I've been wondering where your faggot ass has been. Where's my money?

ironchef
05-30-2007, 04:55 PM
With your mom and sister, thats where.

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 04:59 PM
With your mom and sister, thats where.

Wow you sick lil bastard, how did you know where I buried them?

I have to warn you though my sister use to be my brother, but I bet you are into that kind of thing consicing your necrophilia a lil tranny action is just a lil cream on the top for ya.

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 05:08 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?userid=1604

Hmm lets see
you are 20 live in Alpharetta and drive your parents Audi a4 or maybe you sucked your dad off and he gave you one for your B-day.

You sound like a rich lil fag boy to me. When you get some hair on your nuts then you can come talk some shit.

ironchef
05-30-2007, 05:37 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?userid=1604

Hmm lets see
you are 20 live in Alpharetta and drive your parents Audi a4 or maybe you sucked your dad off and he gave you one for your B-day.

You sound like a rich lil fag boy to me. When you get some hair on your nuts then you can come talk some shit.Good thing you know what you're talking about, not :gay:. Audi's mine, in my name, with my money. But, nice try there dingleberry. Living in alpharetta doesn't mean shit btw. Come back when you have an intelligent insult.

VooDooXII
05-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Haha..."Are you from England" was bad enough.

Maniaç
05-30-2007, 06:00 PM
+2, i seriously "lirl". i wish i could have seen her face when she said "but its a honda".

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Good thing you know what you're talking about, not :gay:. Audi's mine, in my name, with my money. But, nice try there dingleberry. Living in alpharetta doesn't mean shit btw. Come back when you have an intelligent insult.

Still doesn't change the fact you are such a douchebag. It's easy to have a car in your name with you still live in your parents house and don't pay for shit.
I'm sure you are one of those faggots I see sitting in the Wal-Mart parking lot on a Saturday night hanging out with a bunch of 15 years olds.

NOT! Who the hell says that anymore? You should probably save us all the trouble and just kill yourself.

The Ninja
05-30-2007, 06:02 PM
you should have said so you can slap the shit out of her without pulling over

Made me lirl.

Kyle
05-30-2007, 06:03 PM
I want a RHD car. :(

koi
05-30-2007, 06:04 PM
Was she hot? Should have fucked her and then told her what a stupid cunt she was. Just my two cents!

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Was she hot? Should have fucked her and then told her what a stupid cunt she was. Just my two cents!

She was hot, so were the other girls in the car.

It was one of those situations that you are so stunned you are just like WTF?

ironchef
05-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Still doesn't change the fact you are such a douchebag. It's easy to have a car in your name with you still live in your parents house and don't pay for shit.
I'm sure you are one of those faggots I see sitting in the Wal-Mart parking lot on a Saturday night hanging out with a bunch of 15 years olds.

NOT! Who the hell says that anymore? You should probably save us all the trouble and just kill yourself.Why don't you come and find out? Either way "soul assassin", you're just some random scrub trying to be a keyboard commando, I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore.

cactusEG
05-30-2007, 06:22 PM
This is an old story, but still a good one.

A friend of mine and I were leaving a concert at the Gwinnet center in my right hand drive prelude when a couple of girls pull up next to us in an orange Comaro with white racing stripes. The passenger hangs her head out of the car and says,

HER- "Hey are you from England?"

ME -"no"

HER- "Why is your steering wheel on the right side?"

ME- " Because my car came from Japan."

HER (with a really stupid look on her face)- "But it's a Honda."

ME- "OMG fucking kill yourself!"

This happened a while back, but I just thought I would share it with you all.
'
you should have told the bitch shut up and then take her home and fuck her donkey punch her//

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Why don't you come and find out? Either way "soul assassin", you're just some random scrub trying to be a keyboard commando, I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore.

It's funny how fucktards like you always come into my threads talking shit.
You get owned and then always come with the ol "I'm not wasting my time with you anymore" shit.

Admit it, you suck at talking shit and you fail at life.

Don't challenge me in a battle of any form, you will lose no matter what you come with. You know how to find me, if you really want your ass whooped you will come and get it.

ironchef
05-30-2007, 06:36 PM
It's funny how fucktards like you always come into my threads talking shit.
You get owned and then always come with the ol "I'm not wasting my time with you anymore" shit.

Admit it, you suck at talking shit and you fail at life.

Don't challenge me in a battle of any form, you will lose no matter what you come with. You know how to find me, if you really want your ass whooped you will come and get it.Actually, I don't know how to find you, nor do I really care too. But if you're in alpharetta anytime, give me a holler.

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Actually, I don't know how to find you, nor do I really care too. But if you're in alpharetta anytime, give me a holler.

I go through there every day.

ironchef
05-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Alright, just let me know when then, unless im at work.

Friggintitsman
05-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Sure thing

2.0civic
05-31-2007, 08:40 AM
LIRL, Soulassassin, Which knuckleUP do you go to again and when are you going next? I may try to show up

Leadfoot_mf
05-31-2007, 09:35 AM
SOULASS looks like your panties are in a bunch over this thread not the other way around and who gives a fuck if u have rhd honda its still a pos.

Friggintitsman
05-31-2007, 11:03 AM
SOULASS looks like your panties are in a bunch over this thread not the other way around and who gives a fuck if u have rhd honda its still a pos.

Hey look it's one of Ironchef's lil butt buddies coming in my thread to get owned.

You must be one of the lil faggots in the Wal-mart parking lot swinging from his nuts every weekend.

Friggintitsman
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM
LIRL, Soulassassin, Which knuckleUP do you go to again and when are you going next? I may try to show up

Sandy springs

I will probably be there monday morning @ 10 most likely tuesday as well.

ShooterMcGavin
05-31-2007, 11:08 AM
was she blonde?

Friggintitsman
05-31-2007, 11:09 AM
was she blonde?

I think her hair was black or dark brown. It was at night and on the highway.