PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Every motherfucking one of you!

Maniaç
05-30-2007, 03:29 PM
what the fuck is wrong with yall acting like retards EVERY fucking day on IA...
making pointless threads and posts, im seriously getting tired of this place cause of so many stupid ass members.

this place really needs a major clean up, y0 peoples mod, wtf? you're not doing your job pretty good man, ive read acouple posts from other fags that could have gotten them banned.. don't start a "serious" thread if you're not gonna really follow threw..

bluesclues, you're one funny ass dark girl... you're ok in person, but on IA you have the biggest mouth, but don't all black girls?

Everyone else, yall guys suck balls!! really, i still remember when i barly became a member IA was a pretty funny place, but now its fucking LAME due to all you faggots... that william fag, is fucking retarded! keep that shit funny cracker, yes i said it so what.. i don't get it though, how did this place turn so gay over night? i don't care if yall call me emo or an attn whore, i could careless what yall have to say. if i get banned for this thread, then oh well...

but im just fucking tired of reading stupid ass threads.. now, yall may continue fucking up importatlanta.. peace out bitches!

Ed
05-30-2007, 03:32 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121928

is that one of those worthless threads youre talking about?

:D

gijoe0720
05-30-2007, 03:32 PM
If you don't like it then leave. No one wants you here anyways.