PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED A I.A. TEAM TO COMPETE IN THIS!!! (at least come lol in here)

Wal-Mart
05-30-2007, 03:20 PM
buahahahahaa, im sure we can get some people here to win this!!!

http://www.hyper-fest.com/events/riceRice.html

RICE RICE CHALLENGE

If you build it.....they will laugh...with you...Think you can beat the boys of Sektion Eight? These guys are crafty and ready to stir up some rice! This is a contest all about having a good time with 3 of your friends. You have 3 hours to build the best Ricer out of all the teams entered. You have all seen them before - cars with wooden wings, cardboard spoilers, and stickers everywhere. This is your chance to build one using our cars, not yours.

HyperFest will supply each team with a compact car along with a Ricer Trunk Kit. The kit will consist of some basic tools and a random selection of building materials such as spray paint, plywood, PVC pipe. You name it, it could be in there. Your team will have 2 hours to build the best Ricer. The winner will be determined by creativity and humor. The winning team will receive an awards package and trophy from HyperFest and it's sponsors.

Teams must register in advance at by emailing Chris Cobetto at [email protected] ([email protected]) or signing up at the Hyperfest information booth at the event. Only three lucky teams will get to participate so interested teams are encouraged to register early.

The Rules
The main purpose of this Challenge is to create the funniest looking car with the Ricer flavor. The contest lasts for three hours and will be judged by our panel of expert Rice Rice judges.
The rules are as follows.
Each Team may have no more than four members.
Each Team will be assigned a car
Safety Glasses must be worn when hack-sawing, prying, or hammering anything.
No glass may be broken at any time. Broken glass will result in team forfeiture.
Build Buckets may vary slightly. Negotiation or Trade between teams is allowed.
Teams may use only the supplies provided.
No locking of team members (yours or others) in the trunk.
Heckling amongst competitors is allowed and encouraged!! (No profanity please.)
Members may leave the competition area for "personal" purposes.
No alcohol may be consumed prior to, or during this event by the competitors.
Drive-train and glass must remain in stock location but all other pieces of the cars may be removed or re-located. Car must be able to be drive-able at the end of the contest.
Cars are to be judged on Creativity (Do not leave your area a mess), Cleanliness and Laugh out loud-ness

The Ninja
05-30-2007, 03:22 PM
I'll come just for the laughs.

mocha latte cupcake
05-30-2007, 03:22 PM
bwhahaha dude you there are enough ricers on this site that would want to take it home cause the car that wins is off the hook! bwhahahaha

BluesClues
05-30-2007, 03:30 PM
I wanna go!

Bballjamal
05-30-2007, 04:32 PM
I can win it by myself yO!

BluesClues
05-30-2007, 04:34 PM
^^^ lol. Hey man what's going on tonight? What are you doing?

Wal-Mart
05-30-2007, 04:42 PM
^^^ You know if Tracy sees your little title there, she'll flip her shit.... thats her copyrighted title...

Tracy
05-31-2007, 08:44 PM
^^^ You know if Tracy sees your little title there, she'll flip her shit.... thats her copyrighted title...

No I won't be mad unless she uses Ms. Sideways...then it's on!!! :crazy: