PDA

View Full Version : My Road Rage experience yesterday v. some people walk a fine line

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 01:06 PM
So, I'm driving down this 4 lane road yesterday on the way to pick up my friend; two lanes north, two lanes south. I'm traveling north in the left lane which is moving at about 40-45mph. The right lane, however, is moving MUCH slower. So, this idiot decides to jump out of the slow right lane into the left lane right in front of me. I honk my horn and slam on my brakes to keep from rear-ending him.

I see him throw us his hands, but that's about it. I don't gesture back or anything. After about 1/4 of a mile, I see that the right lane opened up and is moving nicely. I put on my blinker, ease over into the right lane, and proceed to pass the people in the left lane (including the guy in front of me that previously cut me off). As I pass, I sorta laugh to myself and shake my head. I never even really look over at the guy.

Another mile or so down the road, I get over into the left lane again. The guy that previous cut me off is now 2 or 3 cars behind me. I come up to a light and notice that the guy is now honking and has pulled up next to me in the left-hand turn lane. I look over and he is giving me the finger and flying off the handle. He is going ballistic. Now mind you, I have no even looked at this guy previously. Apparently he has been STEWING for over 2 miles after cutting me off (all because I honked at him).

While in the left-hand turn lane, he gestures for me to "follow" him and pull over to the side of the road...

Answer me this: Are people REALLY that stupid? I mean, is he honestly thinking about what would happen if I pulled over to the side of the road and he approached my truck? I bet that he didn't even consider what would happen; no clue what so ever. While in a fit of rage, do you go around asking complete strangers to pull over to the side of the road so that you can "talk" with them? Keep in mind that he was at fault for what he initially did. :eek:

Anyway, I decided that it wasn't worth my time and that I didn't want to deal with the police as I needed to pick my friend up. I blew him a kiss (that made him even more enraged) and went on my way. :lmfao:

Fucking road-raging idiots. The last guy that got out of his car in a fit of road rage and came running up to me almost died. When will people learn that they need to control their emotions? :???:

AgentEasy
05-30-2007, 01:09 PM
you my friend.. are quite possibly my new hero.. lol blew him a kiss.. thats gonna be the new rage..lol

Ran
05-30-2007, 01:11 PM
You should have left him bleeding on the curb. :ninja:

TheGodfather
05-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Hahahah, I love road ragers! I encounter many many many of them a day.

Yesterday I had at least 5 road rage incidents, one van followed me for 2 miles honking and flicking me off.

Last week a truck with a trailer pulled out and almost caused an accident, so I honked. He screamed, flicked me off, and tried to get me to follow him! I'm like wtf.

People are crazy.

quickdodge®
05-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Brandon, I come across people often that invite me to the side of the road for a friendly conversation. People have no idea what other people are thinking. What if you had a lot of worries and troubles on your mind and were seconds from snapping? He doesn't know that. That's what I think when someone tries to get me to pull over. Do they not realize they may be getting ready to do their last deed of their life? Later, QD.

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 01:19 PM

...and have to sit around for hours answering questions? No thanks. I had the ability to get out of the situation, so I took it. A DA would frown on the fact that I pulled over...

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 01:19 PM
you my friend.. are quite possibly my new hero.. lol blew him a kiss.. thats gonna be the new rage..lol

I'm sure that he was FURIOUS when I did that. :lmfao:

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Brandon, I come across people often that invite me to the side of the road for a friendly conversation. People have no idea what other people are thinking. What if you had a lot of worries and troubles on your mind and were seconds from snapping? He doesn't know that. That's what I think when someone tries to get me to pull over. Do they not realize they may be getting ready to do their last deed of their life? Later, QD.

Honestly, people don't think when they are so enraged like that. That's what sets people apart from others, though. Some can handle their emotions and still function like human beings. Others revert into animals.

Crazy Asian
05-30-2007, 01:23 PM
you know whats worse it those idiots that use the service lanes on the I-85 just because traffic is slow....what idiots.

AnthonyF
05-30-2007, 01:24 PM

X2....:goodjob:

quickdodge®
05-30-2007, 01:31 PM
I actually have this pic I took a year ago of a guy that got so pissed at me because I got in the fast lane about 4 car lengths ahead of him and he flew up on my bumper. Now he wasn't hauling ass when I got over. He got mad when actually got over. He kept pulling up beside me cussing and hollering at me until he saw a camera taking his picture. After that, he stayed about 6-7 car lengths behind me. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
05-30-2007, 01:38 PM
I hear ya.

Me and Jenn were in Myrtle Beach a couple months ago. Everything was going all nice and cherry while we cruised around and enjoyed the warmth. Well, suddenly over in the far right lane (3 lanes in each direction) i see some of the idiots that drive through P. Hill/BP revving like ricers.... the blacp EP hatch with "Greddy" all over it and the huge nostril-scooped hood, the white EP hatch with the big black stripe on the side and a 4-door blue EG. Fuck face in the blue EG decides it would be a good idea to be in the far left lane, where i am and about in my space. Dipshit cuts me off by about 1/2 car... mind you there were no slow moving cars near them... did this shit clear out of the blue. So i honked and shook my hand at him then proceeded to get in the center lane and pass him. As i passed him i looked at him and shook my head.

Fast forward to last weekend. I swing by BP, to chill for a few and chat....why not when its 3mi from the apt. So im sitting there and this group of *insert any name for idiots* coems walking by and they say with excitement "Hey man, we saw you in Myrtle Beach!". I said "Oh yeah? What were you driving? The White EP?", then fucktard replies "Oh no, i was in the blue civic". Wrong answer. I look at him and bluntly say with a straight, slightly angered face, "Oh, so you're the fucking moron that decided to cut me off for no reason? You are fucking retarded. Here I am thinking im away from idiots like you, but i appearantly was wrong". They chuckled for a moment until they realized i wasn't kidding then apologized...kinda. What the fuck ever, i suggest you dont try that shit again", i said. That was all.

When people pull stupid shit around me, i'll honk and shake a fist and usually sound off saying something like "learn how to drive or go home", but i dont follow people or try to get them to pull over or anything that lasts more then about 10 seconds.

quickdodge®
05-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey man, if you want to tell your little Mother Goose bullshit, go do it in your other thread. Don't Stewart Avenue this thread with your goddamn gibberish.

Lolol. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
05-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Hey man, if you want to tell your little Mother Goose bullshit, go do it in your other thread. Don't Stewart Avenue this thread with your goddamn gibberish.

Lolol. Later, QD.
You want monther goose? i'll give you mother goose....

Little miss.............. aww fuck it.

quickdodge®
05-30-2007, 01:43 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
05-30-2007, 01:44 PM
the taking pictures is a good idea.... i carry a camera and there are some stupid crazy drivers out there. it def. will calm them down.

Miranda
05-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Had you not heard about the guy that was found guilty recently for pulling a guy out of his car and beating him to death in front of his wife and child? All that over a case of road rage. Pitty.

AnthonyF
05-30-2007, 01:48 PM
is that the one with the indian or paki guy? i think i saw it on the news. but there are many more cases like that.

Nitro
05-30-2007, 01:50 PM
the taking pictures is a good idea.... i carry a camera and there are some stupid crazy drivers out there. it def. will calm them down.

what really works is when i look directly at them as they continue to press the situation ie....flipping off/cussing whatever i casually place my glock up on the dash.........funny shit to see people haulass like that :D

quickdodge®
05-30-2007, 01:52 PM
what really works is when i look directly at them as they continue to press the situation ie....flipping off/cussing whatever i casually place my glock up on the dash.........funny shit to see people haulass like that :D

I would do that, but that can have some pretty serious side effects. That person knowing you have a gun can call the police and tell them you pulled a gun on them. They pull you over and find that pistol in your car and you could spend some time in the motel. Later, QD.

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 01:58 PM
Had you not heard about the guy that was found guilty recently for pulling a guy out of his car and beating him to death in front of his wife and child? All that over a case of road rage. Pitty.

Once again, that's why I carry a Glock .40. I'd rather not shoot someone if I don't HAVE to.

AnthonyF
05-30-2007, 01:59 PM
^^ true that 2 both of u. Thats why i am afraid to leave a gun in my car...kinda an itchy finger.

i usually block them in, or go slow, or when they catch up i wave, wink, whatever they DONT want to see. :)

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 02:23 PM
^^ true that 2 both of u. Thats why i am afraid to leave a gun in my car...kinda an itchy finger.

i usually block them in, or go slow, or when they catch up i wave, wink, whatever they DONT want to see. :)

Blocking someone in is a VERY dangerous thing. Basically it goes like this: If you do something aggressive and don't have a weapon (or means to back it up/defend yourself), you are playing with fire.

hydroshutter
05-30-2007, 02:29 PM
This happens to me all the time on my commute, and they too, would be in a world of hurt if they decided to pull up next to me and attempt to come at me. That would be a BIG mistake for the same reason I'm sure it is in your case. :hint hint:

EDIT: I'm not trying to bash you, but this question is more out of curiosity; Why do you announce carrying all the time? I try to keep my carrying status low key, but you on the other hand do the opposite.

civic95
05-30-2007, 02:41 PM
EDIT: I'm not trying to bash you, but this question is more out of curiosity; Why do you announce carrying all the time? I try to keep my carrying status low key, but you on the other hand do the opposite.

well atleast we don't have to hear about the porsche anymore.

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 02:41 PM

I have a cam phone, but was more concerned about chambering a round "just in case" than fiddling with my cell phone.

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 02:42 PM
I would do that, but that can have some pretty serious side effects. That person knowing you have a gun can call the police and tell them you pulled a gun on them. They pull you over and find that pistol in your car and you could spend some time in the motel. Later, QD.

Correct! To place your gun and/or show it is VERY stupid unless you are about to shoot someone.

Nitro - as a gun owner, you sadden me by doing that.

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 02:44 PM
This happens to me all the time on my commute, and they too, would be in a world of hurt if they decided to pull up next to me and attempt to come at me. That would be a BIG mistake for the same reason I'm sure it is in your case. :hint hint:

Eh, I have been carrying for over 10 years now. Everyone already knows, so there is really no need to hide it.

cactusEG
05-30-2007, 02:50 PM
So, I'm driving down this 4 lane road yesterday on the way to pick up my friend; two lanes north, two lanes south. I'm traveling north in the left lane which is moving at about 40-45mph. The right lane, however, is moving MUCH slower. So, this idiot decides to jump out of the slow right lane into the left lane right in front of me. I honk my horn and slam on my brakes to keep from rear-ending him.

I see him throw us his hands, but that's about it. I don't gesture back or anything. After about 1/4 of a mile, I see that the right lane opened up and is moving nicely. I put on my blinker, ease over into the right lane, and proceed to pass the people in the left lane (including the guy in front of me that previously cut me off). As I pass, I sorta laugh to myself and shake my head. I never even really look over at the guy.

Another mile or so down the road, I get over into the left lane again. The guy that previous cut me off is now 2 or 3 cars behind me. I come up to a light and notice that the guy is now honking and has pulled up next to me in the left-hand turn lane. I look over and he is giving me the finger and flying off the handle. He is going ballistic. Now mind you, I have no even looked at this guy previously. Apparently he has been STEWING for over 2 miles after cutting me off (all because I honked at him).

While in the left-hand turn lane, he gestures for me to "follow" him and pull over to the side of the road...

Answer me this: Are people REALLY that stupid? I mean, is he honestly thinking about what would happen if I pulled over to the side of the road and he approached my truck? I bet that he didn't even consider what would happen; no clue what so ever. While in a fit of rage, do you go around asking complete strangers to pull over to the side of the road so that you can "talk" with them? Keep in mind that he was at fault for what he initially did. :eek:

Anyway, I decided that it wasn't worth my time and that I didn't want to deal with the police as I needed to pick my friend up. I blew him a kiss (that made him even more enraged) and went on my way. :lmfao:

Fucking road-raging idiots. The last guy that got out of his car in a fit of road rage and came running up to me almost died. When will people learn that they need to control their emotions? :???:

that guy sounds like a dumb ass.. and good thing that u didnt pull over who knows what would have happened

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 02:52 PM
that guy sounds like a dumb ass.. and good thing that u didnt pull over who knows what would have happened

I know the "best" and "worst" circumstances of what would have happened. I picked the "best" circumstance as I would have had the worst covered, but didn't want to subject myself to that if I didn't have to.

hydroshutter
05-30-2007, 02:56 PM
Eh, I have been carrying for over 10 years now. Everyone already knows, so there is really no need to hide it.

Gotcha. I was just curious what your motivation was.

CopyRight
05-30-2007, 02:58 PM
don't worry, it's those people who are more likely to have a heart attack in their car....

natural selection at work.

Fred Sanford
05-30-2007, 02:59 PM

Yet another "Hay guys I carry a gun so I am tough, here is yet another person I could've shot but didn't."
Let me ask, do you have a shrine to yourself in your closet? Maybe you have homemade vids of you masturbating, which you use to masturbate to. I don't know, but it seems that you have a billy-badass attitude. You seem to think you're "the shit" bc you pack. You constantly make threads about how you woulda/coulda/shoulda shot this person or that one. Do you think you're the only person who has a CCW? I think it's downright pathetic that you constantly try to brag about this, here and on the other board. The only people who are impressed are the gangly 19 yr olds who are still living with 11pm curfew and spend nights playing WoW.
The most pathetic part of this whole thing is that without your little pea-shooter, you are just a skinny ass cracker. You are Mr. Macho only because of your gun. Talk about a false sense of security. I bet my 13 yr old nephew could knock your anorexic looking ass to the ground.

I look forward to the day you get your shit pushed in by some hardcore pipe-laying niggers.

Sol-Badguy
05-30-2007, 03:02 PM

Lolol. Later, QD.
I resent that!! I'm on that street right now at work. :D

For you noobs, it's Metroplitan Parkway. (Like the name change was going to make a difference.)

cactusEG
05-30-2007, 03:02 PM
I know the "best" and "worst" circumstances of what would have happened. I picked the "best" circumstance as I would have had the worst covered, but didn't want to subject myself to that if I didn't have to.

good thing u did

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Wow, I'm at a loss for words. To hear someone like you talk so much trash on the internet is both funny and sad. Sad, really sad... What's even more sad is that you are probably in your 20s or even worse, 30s, yet you STILL come on a message board to TRY and bash people. Even worse, you still hide behind a user account.

So tell me, Fred, who are you? Let all of IA.com know who you are. Who is the man (boy?) behind this account?

Yet another "Hay guys I carry a gun so I am tough, here is yet another person I could've shot but didn't."
Let me ask, do you have a shrine to yourself in your closet? Maybe you have homemade vids of you masturbating, which you use to masturbate to. I don't know, but it seems that you have a billy-badass attitude. You seem to think you're "the shit" bc you pack. You constantly make threads about how you woulda/coulda/shoulda shot this person or that one. Do you think you're the only person who has a CCW? I think it's downright pathetic that you constantly try to brag about this, here and on the other board. The only people who are impressed are the gangly 19 yr olds who are still living with 11pm curfew and spend nights playing WoW.
The most pathetic part of this whole thing is that without your little pea-shooter, you are just a skinny ass cracker. You are Mr. Macho only because of your gun. Talk about a false sense of security. I bet my 13 yr old nephew could knock your anorexic looking ass to the ground.

I look forward to the day you get your shit pushed in by some hardcore pipe-laying niggers.

Wal-Mart
05-30-2007, 03:11 PM

......says the King e-thug himself............

cactusEG
05-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Wow, I'm at a loss for words. To hear someone like you talk so much trash on the internet is both funny and sad. Sad, really sad... What's even more sad is that you are probably in your 20s or even worse, 30s, yet you STILL come on a message board to TRY and bash people. Even worse, you still hide behind a user account.

So tell me, Fred, who are you? Let all of IA.com know who you are. Who is the man (boy?) behind this account?

for real ....

Wal-Mart
05-30-2007, 03:14 PM

Dont worry, i found out who he is.....
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=100561&stc=1

GSRteg®
05-30-2007, 03:22 PM
True that repped!

Honestly, people don't think when they are so enraged like that. That's what sets people apart from others, though. Some can handle their emotions and still function like human beings. Others revert into animals.

Fred Sanford
05-30-2007, 03:29 PM

Nice that you try to change the subject.
It's easy to put the spotlight on me rather than explain your constant bullshit stories, most which I'm sure are fabrications that Mark Twain would be proud of.
My age doesn't matter, I could be older or younger than you. Oddly enough though, I am (in your words) pathetic while you yourself (in your late 20's) are posting about how you almost shoot someone every week. You are the biggest hypocrite I've seen in a while.
I come here for fun, to bust balls, all in good fun. Most people here are amusing, but you are a sad sad man. You're here to try and impress people. First with your car (big whoop, more people than you can afford a 911 turbo), now with your constant "I almost shot a blackie today" stories. Let's not go into how you think you know everything, especially in regard to the law...your daddy is a judge though, that makes you a walking law encyclopedia, doesn't it?
I've not said what I drive, challenged anyone to a fight, or tried to brag of my exploits of almost shooting anyone. Where is my e-thuggery you and your surgically attached nut-huggers are blabbing about?

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Nice that you try to change the subject.
It's easy to put the spotlight on me rather than explain your constant bullshit stories, most which I'm sure are fabrications that Mark Twain would be proud of.
My age doesn't matter, I could be older or younger than you. Oddly enough though, I am (in your words) pathetic while you yourself (in your late 20's) are posting about how you almost shoot someone every week. You are the biggest hypocrite I've seen in a while.
I come here for fun, to bust balls, all in good fun. Most people here are amusing, but you are a sad sad man. You're here to try and impress people. First with your car (big whoop, more people than you can afford a 911 turbo), now with your constant "I almost shot a blackie today" stories. Let's not go into how you think you know everything, especially in regard to the law...your daddy is a judge though, that makes you a walking law encyclopedia, doesn't it?
I've not said what I drive, challenged anyone to a fight, or tried to brag of my exploits of almost shooting anyone. Where is my e-thuggery you and your surgically attached nut-huggers are blabbing about?

This feels so much like Jr. High, but I can't put my finger on it...

Actually, the guy was white. I never said anything about the color of his skin.

Let's see, what else... I don't lie (maybe you do?), so my stories aren't bullshit. They are accurate accounts of what happened. As for trying to impress people I didn't ask for that, either. All I did was recount a story that happened to me. People do that all the time. There is nothing wrong with that.

The drivel that spills from your mouth strikes me as odd, however. You say that you come here to have fun, but you seem to have a lot of hate on this board. I wouldn't call that fun...in my eyes at least. You come in to bust balls? Why? What's the point? Where you always picked on as a kid or somthing? If you think that this is fun, perhaps you should take a closer look at yourself. :thinking: Remember, you came into MY thread to start shit. I never approached you or said anything about you. Keep that in mind...

Fred Sanford
05-30-2007, 03:55 PM
Oh shits, you are yet another person who thinks [INTERNETSSERIOUSBUSINESS.jpg].
Everyone has different ideas of what is and isn't fun to them. Many people think the Nissan Skyline is a badass car, I don't. That's the beauty of free-thinking. I don't rely on the norm to define what I do and do not like. I do what I like, say what I want to say, etc. Get the picture?

Spare me any of your personal advice on how I should view myself. Yet another attempt by you to spout more of your "I'm brandon and I'm right about everything...my viewpoint is THE viewpoint no matter the subject."

Maybe YOU should take a look at yourself and stop trying to impress high school seniors with your tales of young and the restless driving drama.

Ruiner
05-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh shits, you are yet another person who thinks [INTERNETSSERIOUSBUSINESS.jpg].
Everyone has different ideas of what is and isn't fun to them. Many people think the Nissan Skyline is a badass car, I don't. That's the beauty of free-thinking. I don't rely on the norm to define what I do and do not like. I do what I like, say what I want to say, etc. Get the picture?

Spare me any of your personal advice on how I should view myself. Yet another attempt by you to spout more of your "I'm brandon and I'm right about everything...my viewpoint is THE viewpoint no matter the subject."

Maybe YOU should take a look at yourself and stop trying to impress high school seniors with your tales of young and the restless driving drama.

I wonder if you are like this in real life. Obviously you know me or have met me, so now I am very curious to know who is hidden behind the screen name.

You've got 169 posts and one of the worst "rep" ratings on IA.com. Obviously many people on this site find you to be rather disagreeable. You come on to IA.com to what? To talk trash? Bash people? What? You say it is to have fun, but your idea of fun is obviously different than that of other people on this site. Is your life that bad to where you have to "vent" your hostility on a message board? I live a great life and have no complaints. That doesn't inspire me to do what you do. So what if I post about an incident that happened the other day? I mean, really, do you care that much about it? Why not just ignore my thread? But no, you have to put your hostile two-cents in. Strange. You're an enigma...

Fred Sanford
05-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Ah nice edit to add even more sewer turd verbatim regurgitation.

Fred Sanford
05-30-2007, 04:00 PM
I wonder if you are like this in real life. Obviously you know me or have met me, so now I am very curious to know who is hidden behind the screen name.

You've got 169 posts and one of the worst "rep" ratings on IA.com. Obviously many people on this site find you to be rather disagreeable. You come on to IA.com to what? To talk trash? Bash people? What? You say it is to have fun, but your idea of fun is obviously different than that of other people on this site. Is your life that bad to where you have to "vent" your hostility on a message board? I live a great life and have no complaints. That doesn't inspire me to do what you do. So what if I post about an incident that happened the other day? I mean, really, do you care that much about it? Why not just ignore my thread? But no, you have to put your hostile two-cents in. Strange. You're an enigma...
The plot thickens [insert suspense here]

Nitro
05-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Correct! To place your gun and/or show it is VERY stupid unless you are about to shoot someone.

Nitro - as a gun owner, you sadden me by doing that.

whatever floats yur boat bro!!!........i've been always holding for about 15 yrs now...any of the people on these boards that actually know me can tell u that...never once has it escallated <sp?> after me casually placing my pistol on the dash.......i never get into arguments on the road,chase anyone down or beep at anyone....all of that dukes of hazard shit will get u fucked up......point blank it throws water on their fire.

i'm also good and prepared to *defend* myself if necessary

Sport1.3
05-30-2007, 04:59 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: Best response in this thread....I know exactly where you came from and possibly who you are :ninja: . Brandon may have alot of outrageous stories and have a nice car that gets talked ab quite often, but in real life he's a pretty cool guy.

AnthonyF
05-30-2007, 05:04 PM
whatever floats yur boat bro!!!........i've been always holding for about 15 yrs now...any of the people on these boards that actually know me can tell u that...never once has it escallated <sp?> after me casually placing my pistol on the dash.......i never get into arguments on the road,chase anyone down or beep at anyone....all of that dukes of hazard shit will get u fucked up......point blank it throws water on their fire.

im rollin wit u from now on! haha:goodjob:

JDMmuscle
05-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Yeah i have WAAAY to many stories to share here... Im from Pennsylvania... where no one is in a hurry for anything, im a slow driver, no need to fucking floor it everywhere... i sit back in my nice leather seats, pop on some tunes and just enjoy the drive...

well people here in ATL seem to think im trying to piss them off...
i cant tell you how many times some one will BLOW past me only to sharply swerve into my lane and cut me off...

Iv even come to stop behind some people that have done it and they get outa there car and bang on my windows....

Now.. im a BIG guy, im about 6'1 but my shoulders are like 3 feet wide... im a wrestler and into martial arts... so its like honestly do you know who your fucking with? they come outa the car looking for a fight... idiots..
I also carry around a 9mm in my glove box, and yes i have a permit.

Now im a VERY level headed easy going guy.. but seriously people... you come storming up to a strangers car.. (like mine) I have a gun... im a big stocky guy... and i hate being disrespected... its like you fucking playing with fire... calm the fuck down, and drive... im almost 100% positive that getting shot and knocked the fuck out is not worth getting to walmart faster then you normaly would

Drive safe, slow it the hell down, and enjoy your drive, no need to add more stress :goodjob:

AnthonyF
05-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Yeah i have WAAAY to many stories to share here... Im from Pennsylvania... where no one is in a hurry for anything, im a slow driver, no need to fucking floor it everywhere... i sit back in my nice leather seats, pop on some tunes and just enjoy the drive...

i cant tell you how many times some one will BLOW past me only to sharply swerve into my lane and cut me off...

Iv even come to stop behind some people that have done it and they get outa there car and bang on my windows....

Now.. im a BIG guy, im about 6'1 but my shoulders are like 3 feet wide... im a wrestler and into martial arts... so its like honestly do you know who your fucking with? they come outa the car looking for a fight... idiots..

Now im a VERY level headed easy going guy.. but seriously people... you come storming up to a strangers car.. (like mine) I have a gun... im a big stocky guy... and i hate being disrespected... its like you fucking playing with fire... calm the fuck down, and drive... im almost 100% positive that getting shot and knocked the fuck out is not worth getting to walmart faster then you normaly would

Drive safe, slow it the hell down, and enjoy your drive, no need to add more stress :goodjob:

+1 man good phrases

JDMmuscle
05-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Thank ya sir =) and right back at you

it just honestly frustrates me that people always think its so importent to get place's fast

Life is way to short to be rushing around all over the place

Sit back, enjoy it, it will be gone before you even relize

Kevykev
05-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Well-Handled situation Ruiner

At the end of the Day, aside from all of the controversy within this thread, this is what I will remember:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=100561&stc=1

P. A.
05-30-2007, 08:30 PM

Drive safe, slow it the hell down, and enjoy your drive, no need to add more stress :goodjob: listen to this guy peopple, (bullets,feasts on your face or wally world?) its your desicion. +1 :goodjob:

P. A.
05-30-2007, 08:42 PM

Defend? :blah: defend this PUTO :fire:

apex
05-30-2007, 10:08 PM
When will people learn that they need to control their emotions? :???:

your a moron. didn't you HONK your horn b/c you were aggravated he cut you off? sounds like you lost control of your emotions for a second...

Maniaç
05-30-2007, 10:33 PM
this thread got good once Fred started posting..

Nitro
05-30-2007, 11:03 PM
im rollin wit u from now on! haha:goodjob:

lolz u wild'n son!!! NY in my blood still homie....fuck these fags on the road.

quickdodge®
05-30-2007, 11:33 PM
your a moron. didn't you HONK your horn b/c you were aggravated he cut you off? sounds like you lost control of your emotions for a second...

Wow. Idiot. Honking your horn to let someone know you're there is not considered losing all emotions. Not even for a second. No wonder this Earth is going to shit. Later, QD.

sirkus
05-30-2007, 11:33 PM
I love road rage situations.. And showing your gun to someone won't help anything. Normally if I have someone going crazy on me, I'll just do a U turn if I can't get away from them. Or turn down a road, if they follow me I'll call the cops. I don't need to be dealing with no stupid asses driving problems.

When I was in 10th grade me and a couple of my friends driving up 75 at around 80mph in the fast lane in my buddy's Ford Bronco.. Well this F350 just comes down the middle lane with a big ass camper on the back of his truck, and just comes right over on us and he was around 1/2 a car length ahead of us. Well my buddy swerves and goes into the shoulder and we honk and get up next to the guy. My buddy gives him the finger for cutting us off. Well the guy does it again.. So he comes back over... we swerve and go into the right lane, the truck hits the shoulder and stops. So we stop a little a head of him. (keep in mind, I was the only one in the car saying "FUCK THAT he might have a gun... just drive off go go go.") Well there was 3 of us including me, the guy gets out, and my buddies get out and I just stood at the side of the truck (I wasn't having no part in this shit). This man was around mid 50's-60's... starts screaming "You wanna flip me the fucking bird BLA BLA BLA BLA I'll show you little assholes" And he just straight punched one of my buddies in the face, and tries to hit the other one but misses. He started coming at him toward his truck and trips him, picks him up by his neck and started slamming him into the truck just screaming "I'll teach you little pricks". So... as soon as I saw him hit my friend I called 911.. By the time the cop showed up my other buddy had gotten up and kicked him in the shin and they were all standing around screaming at each other. Cop took that guy for DUI.. Apparently he was drunk as shit... then the cop tried to arrest one of my other friends for fighting, but they wound up calling all of our parents out there. That was the most intense shit I've seen on the road. A fat old drunk man had to beat up 2 16 year olds to show us who was boss.

Magnus213
05-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Luckily I haven't experienced too much stuff like this, but I've only been driving for two years now. I imagine that if I had someone crazy enough to start following me I'd just drive to the nearest police station and park there, maybe call in advance to have an officer waiting to greet me.

I won't kid anyone here. I would likely lose if I got out and tried to fight someone.

Ruiner
05-31-2007, 08:31 AM

A. Can anyone find the irony here?

B. I honked AS he was coming over into my lane to almost hit me. I dunno about you, but I use my horn as a method of warning others that might not see me, not because I am aggravated. What would you do, let him hit you? :lmfao:

wantboost
05-31-2007, 08:31 AM
A fat old drunk man had to beat up 2 16 year olds to show us who was boss.
how is that even possible lol

Leadfoot_mf
05-31-2007, 09:14 AM
I love road rage situations.. And showing your gun to someone won't help anything. Normally if I have someone going crazy on me, I'll just do a U turn if I can't get away from them. Or turn down a road, if they follow me I'll call the cops. I don't need to be dealing with no stupid asses driving problems.

When I was in 10th grade me and a couple of my friends driving up 75 at around 80mph in the fast lane in my buddy's Ford Bronco.. Well this F350 just comes down the middle lane with a big ass camper on the back of his truck, and just comes right over on us and he was around 1/2 a car length ahead of us. Well my buddy swerves and goes into the shoulder and we honk and get up next to the guy. My buddy gives him the finger for cutting us off. Well the guy does it again.. So he comes back over... we swerve and go into the right lane, the truck hits the shoulder and stops. So we stop a little a head of him. (keep in mind, I was the only one in the car saying "FUCK THAT he might have a gun... just drive off go go go.") Well there was 3 of us including me, the guy gets out, and my buddies get out and I just stood at the side of the truck (I wasn't having no part in this shit). This man was around mid 50's-60's... starts screaming "You wanna flip me the fucking bird BLA BLA BLA BLA I'll show you little assholes" And he just straight punched one of my buddies in the face, and tries to hit the other one but misses. He started coming at him toward his truck and trips him, picks him up by his neck and started slamming him into the truck just screaming "I'll teach you little pricks". So... as soon as I saw him hit my friend I called 911.. By the time the cop showed up my other buddy had gotten up and kicked him in the shin and they were all standing around screaming at each other. Cop took that guy for DUI.. Apparently he was drunk as shit... then the cop tried to arrest one of my other friends for fighting, but they wound up calling all of our parents out there. That was the most intense shit I've seen on the road. A fat old drunk man had to beat up 2 16 year olds to show us who was boss.

wow so you just stood there as your friends were getting the shit beat out of them what kind of pussy are you? thank god your fingers didn't get hurt and u were able to call 911.

sirkus
05-31-2007, 11:32 AM
wow so you just stood there as your friends were getting the shit beat out of them what kind of pussy are you? thank god your fingers didn't get hurt and u were able to call 911.
I'm the kind of pussy that didn't want to stop in the first place.. I told them to just keep driving probably around 10-15 times as they were slowing down. When they were getting out of the truck I was still trying to talk them out of it. Both of them got hit because of their stupidity. Now if I would have seen the old man trying to kill one of them or beat the shit out of them, then I would have stepped in.

Fast Shadow
05-31-2007, 01:44 PM

That's a really bad situation if the guy gets violent and you're carrying, it's one I think about often in terms of "What would I do?" IF you air him out the police are going to be up your ass with a microscope and chances are you will be in front of a grand jury. And you will be the guy who shot another man over an argument in traffic. And if the other guy is dead then his grieving family is going to be all over the DA. Even if you were 100% justified at the time, there will be so much suspicion cast your way. Hell, even if the other guy also had a gun and was about to shoot you, nobody is going to believe you. You will be accused of provoking another man into a fight and then killing him, even if that's not what really happened.

On the other hand, if he gets violent and you DON'T shoot him, he could very well seriously injure or kill you. Worst case scenario he disarms you and uses your own gun on you.

So.. like I said.. I hope I never end up in that situation. If someone goes road rage on me I'll do my best to simply run away, especially if I'm carrying.

Fast Shadow
05-31-2007, 01:52 PM

Per the announcement that people who post racist comments will be banned, I request that whoever this really is (it's obviously someone's troll account) be banned from IA.

B18c-rex
05-31-2007, 01:58 PM
Dude that picture of the angry guy is classic :lmfao: . I personally would have blown him a kiss just to see his reaction. The guy in the pic looks like he is seconds away from a heart attack .

Kevykev
05-31-2007, 06:23 PM
but I use my horn as a method of warning others that might not see me, not because I am aggravated. What would you do, let him hit you? :lmfao:

that just happend to me about 40 minutes ago, stupid whore driving a Rodeo.

She didn't respond to the horn so I was forced to correct her mistake.

Julio
05-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Per the announcement that people who post racist comments will be banned, I request that whoever this really is (it's obviously someone's troll account) be banned from IA.

Thx :goodjob:

"B"
05-31-2007, 06:52 PM
After watching this thread grow to 4 pages long, I have decided to grace this thread with my presence.

Now can someone please post the notes so I can ridicule someone?

Fred Sanford
06-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Stfu you pansy little faggot. Take your shitty ass sig and drive off a fucking cliff.

Being that I'm part black & white, I have a free pass in life to say nigger and cracker all I want. Kind of like how ali g can make fun of jews bc he's a jew, & margaret cho (shitty fat comic) can make fun of chinese all she wants.

Lastly, as I've said before, this is not a troll account. Please end yourself with a razor swipe to the jugular, thanks.

d993s
06-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Stfu you pansy little faggot. Take your shitty ass sig and drive off a fucking cliff.

Being that I'm part black & white, I have a free pass in life to say nigger and cracker all I want. Kind of like how ali g can make fun of jews bc he's a jew, & margaret cho (shitty fat comic) can make fun of chinese all she wants.

Lastly, as I've said before, this is not a troll account. Please end yourself with a razor swipe to the jugular, thanks.

Yes, but I have a feeling he's going to strap himself with dynamite when he's ready to meet allah and his bloody virgin sows.

Fast Shadow
06-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Well at least this proves what I already figured: The "no more racist comments or else" thing was actually about "I want an excuse to ban Killer but I don't really care about racist comments"

iloveboost
06-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Well at least this proves what I already figured: The "no more racist comments or else" thing was actually about "I want an excuse to ban Killer but I don't really care about racist comments"
At least Killer is banned. That's good enough for me!

Kevykev
06-01-2007, 02:42 PM
What's this thread about now?