PDA

View Full Version : Summer Showdown 2005

smplstang
07-05-2005, 02:10 PM
I would like to invite everyone to join us August 13th, 2005 3-9 p.m. in Warner Robins, GA for Summer Showdown 2005
This is a Benefit Show to raise money for the Houston County Head Start Program.

Warner Robins Police Department will be on hand to preform their VIN Etching program and Child Fingerprinting

Lots of Games and Prizes

Check out the Flyer on our Website for more information: www.simpledesignctc.com

htchking
08-01-2005, 01:06 PM
evry 1 needs to show up this is gonna be bad ass

lazyboi444
08-01-2005, 02:00 PM
Do you have some idea of how many ppl are gonna be there? Because i don wanna come if there isn't gonna be a big turn out!

Cool Cat GTR
08-01-2005, 06:42 PM
It will be a great show. Simple Designs are a first class group of folks. It should have a big turnout because we haven't had many shows this summer. Everyone I know in the area and a sizeable group from Atlanta plans on attending from what I know. My group will be there too.

ŁG2♣
08-02-2005, 12:38 AM
you got a map or direction that i might be able to get help there?

smplstang
08-03-2005, 07:45 AM
If you go to our website www.simpledesignctc.com there are directions on the homepage. If you need any more help contact either Jason 478-808-7889. We will be glad to help you get to the show.

Thanks Tripper!!! Yes we do plan on a large crowd. The show has been advertised on numerous websites. Flyers have been passed out at various shows in Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina and all over Georiga. Like Tripper said there has not been any local shows in Middle Ga this summer. The only way to make great shows is for everyone to come out and participate. Based on a good turn out, we would like to make this an annual event.

smplstang
08-08-2005, 07:54 AM
5 Days Until>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Summer ShowDown 2005

I Look forward to seeing everyone at the Show!!!!!!!!!!!

Nittanys1
08-08-2005, 09:29 AM
classes? and what is this "VIN Etching program" you speak of?

Nittanys1
08-08-2005, 09:30 AM
NM got the classes...

smplstang
08-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Vin Etching is being done by Warner Robins Police Department.....it is where they etch your VIN on your vehicle like on the windshield and windows........to keep thieves from wanting to steal your car.....they would have to replace the glass in order to get rid of your VIN number

As for the Classes visit our website: www.simpledesignctc.com there is a copy of the flyer on the home page.

Any more questions let me know...

smplstang
08-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Cool.........look forward to seeing you there

Nittanys1
08-08-2005, 09:52 AM
the vin etching on the windows would make it easier for them to steal the car....

smplstang
08-08-2005, 10:25 AM
No...not really.....they could steal your car either way.....it makes it harder on them to part out your vehicle if your VIN number is all over the car.....no one wants to buy stolen parts that can be traced.....
Your VIN number is already on your car...like on a plate on your dash, in your door jams, under your hood.......putting it on the glass just makes it a little more premanent....In order to remove it from your dash all they have to do it pop off the plate that it is on........to remove it from your windshield they would have to replace to whole windsheild.....not a cost that a thief would want to pay........

Nittanys1
08-08-2005, 10:30 AM
yeah but if they didnt want the ca...just the parts..the VIN is in right there on the window so the can get a key cut and take it...my vin is covered....

JC
08-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Travis, let the vin etching thing go. LOL. I will see how many Elite members are interestred in going, the only problem I see is that half of our teams cars are in the shop.

Nittanys1
08-08-2005, 10:49 AM
:-/ I'll be going now.....ppl come on out...dont make me a miguel take it there alone again..

smplstang
08-08-2005, 10:50 AM
I would think you would need to provide proof of ownership to get a key cut.
This is a program that law enforcement agencies and Insurance Companies across the nation endorse.
In fact alot of Insurance Companies even offer a discount to your premiums.

In any case....If a thief is determined to take your vehicle they will do it no matter what....
Your "Common" Thief would pass up a vehicle that has been etched, simple because it is harder for them to get rid of.

Anyways...........It is a service that W.R P.D. is providing during the show......does not mean that you have to have it done.........We still Look forward to you coming to the show and having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smplstang
08-12-2005, 12:36 PM
DON'T FORGET...TOMORROW........3-9 P.M.
SUMMER SHOWDOWN 2005

4dmin
08-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Sam still working w/ www.simpledesignctc.com guys??? if so defiantley go check these guys out good friends of IA