PDA

View Full Version : Random American Racist

CapnNismo
07-05-2005, 02:01 PM
http://movies26.enwhore.com/amazingracist.wmv

Z33_kid
07-05-2005, 02:58 PM
omg damn that was some mean shittt come to my area ull see alot more people askin for jobs ull see them in the hundreds but o well damn that was mean he should get shot for that

Mr.Big
07-05-2005, 03:22 PM
that shit was fuck up

DreamerTheresa
07-05-2005, 03:52 PM
RE to the POST

99SI
07-05-2005, 04:54 PM
His skinny ass is going to get beat the fuck down one day!

Negrodamus
07-05-2005, 05:37 PM
That shit was hil-freakin-larious.

dwnsthGABOY
07-05-2005, 07:26 PM
the funny thing is those guys will eventually find work and make 3 x's as much money as that little prick will ever make.

it's muthafuckas like that that make ashamed to be american

WayFastWhitey
07-05-2005, 08:06 PM
you suck at the intraweb

man
07-05-2005, 09:33 PM
I would like to know where that son of a bitch lives

Speedm0(\)key
07-11-2005, 08:29 PM
haha guys that vid is a fake. trust me.. the way they talked ( im mexican so i know) just didnt seem quite right... and they sure as hell wouldnt get in a car with some dude with a vid cam.. its all setup, and the guy at the end could have punched him if he really wanted to.

regardless yeah it was funny. but to people who think like that guy does.. take a walk on buford hwy down near chamblee

CapnNismo
07-11-2005, 08:41 PM
you suck at the intraweb
and you suck at life

Kalifornia087
07-12-2005, 10:12 AM
that was soooo fucked up but funny though...

BarnDog296
07-12-2005, 05:04 PM
LMAO! I saw this a bit ago, and I couldnt fukn belive this guy did this!!! thats totally messed up, but hilarious! I cant imagine ppl doing this, hes a total racist with some of the shit he says. I hate that shit! but as a joke, thats funny! I like the guy that tried to punch him in the car at the end

FCguy
07-13-2005, 02:09 AM
the funny thing is those guys will eventually find work and make 3 x's as much money as that little prick will ever make.

it's muthafuckas like that that make ashamed to be american

ashamed? go to hell. I dont think what he did was cool because America IS the land of opportunity. People come here because there country SUCKS (or at least they think it does). I see why they do it but I dont think being here illegally is OK at all.

SLEEK-CRX-SI
07-14-2005, 11:37 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ---------hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah----------hahahahahahahahahah----------hahahahahahahahah That was some of the funniest shit I have ever seen bawwwwhahahahahahahahahah-------------hahahahahahahahahha WTF!?!??!

HyPer50
07-14-2005, 07:54 PM
ashamed? go to hell. I dont think what he did was cool because America IS the land of opportunity. People come here because there country SUCKS (or at least they think it does). I see why they do it but I dont think being here illegally is OK at all.

Thats not neccesarily true... Atleast not with alot of the day laborers.. They come here to make money, then go back to Mexico. Usually they come here, stay in apartment with a bunch of people, so they are paying very little rent, and send the rest of there paycheck back there family in mexico, then once they got a good amount at home they go back.. I wouldn't go so far as to saying that all the foreigners who come here think there country sucks... thats just ignorant actually.

dwnsthGABOY
07-15-2005, 04:27 AM

Naw u go to hell, America is the land of opportunity. But its also the land ignorant fuckers like that asshole in the video. Race is such a sensitive issue in America, and it most certainly is not one that should be taken lightly. I mean how the fuck can we joke about shit like that and still have hate crimes occuring in the U.S. huh? His short ass student film solved nothing. Only when race is not an issue (it will allways be an issue) can we even fathom about joking about that shit.

FYI ppl. come here for financial gain period end of story.

dwnsthGABOY
07-15-2005, 04:28 AM
you suck at the intraweb

maybe a dumb question, but what the fuck is intraweb?