PDA

View Full Version : 33x12.50R15LT Wrangler MT/R

pali_meister
05-29-2007, 06:43 PM
PRICE CHANGE:$300
I need these gone. My apartment management is bitchin about them being a fire hazard on my balcony.

hi
aight i have a set of 33x12.50R15LT Wrangler MT/R s sittin at my house. They have 20/32nd left so plenty of meat (they come with 21/32nd). Im lookin to get $600 for the set but i can defenetly work on the price.
heres the long story of where i got them from:

Three weeks ago some little dunwoody came into my work in her automatic wrangler and i guess daddy bought her those tires. They paid $1200 for alignment, mount n balance, so subtrace $110 from that. I think the tires were $259.99 a piece. So i put them on, aligned it, and test drove it. They were loud and rough as fuck. so kids:

THESE ARE OFF-ROAD TIRES! I DONT RECOMMEND THESE FOR UR DD

Anyways she cam beack today and complained about the ride and got some GoodYear Fortera Silent Armors. My boss was gonna throw them away, so i bought them off of him.

So here they are sittin on my balcony. If you wanna come look at them you gotta come here cuz these things are heavy as fuck and wont fit in my car. I live in dunwoody which is north atlanta off of 285.
Best way to contact me is my cell: 678-472-3146 sometime after 6, my name is paul.

pali_meister
05-30-2007, 05:54 PM
bump