PDA

View Full Version : Misc Who sells..?

JITB
07-05-2005, 11:47 AM
The retro Deion Sanders, and the original Ken Griffey's?, ive been seeing ppl with them lately but i cant find them for nothing. Where are these ppl getting these retro shoes form?

not so quiksilver
07-05-2005, 03:25 PM
You can always check for the retros online but they're usually overpriced and there's never any guarantee that they're authentic. The best place to go is Underground Atlanta. There are a bunch of little shops in that area that carry nothing but retros. Walter's is probably your best bet because he gets a lot of retros and exclusives. You can also go to Finish Line, Foot Locker, or Sports Profile for the Deions.

Negrodamus
07-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Walter's .
Yes surr!!! or champs

dwnsthGABOY
08-10-2005, 08:00 AM
Distant Replays might have them.

thinkfast®
08-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Distant Replays don't carry shoes man. Try Walter's, $10 says he has them. In different colors, too. If they don't have your size, (which sometimes is a problem with them) try FAME on the top level of Underground, next to Balboa's and Finish Line. They always have good shit :goodjob:

Spyder
08-19-2005, 10:18 AM
eBay has retro's all the way back to the 1st jordans, and they are cheap.. a friend of mine was feeling nostalgic and ordered a pair of the OLD jordans and only paid like 60 bucks including shipping, he said they felt exactly the same..

quickdodge®
08-19-2005, 11:34 AM
I have a sweat shop just behind the waterfall in my backyard where I make them. Paypal me at [email protected] $20, and I'll have a pair custom made to you. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
08-19-2005, 01:23 PM
I don't get it

JITB
08-19-2005, 06:41 PM
eBay has retro's all the way back to the 1st jordans, and they are cheap.. a friend of mine was feeling nostalgic and ordered a pair of the OLD jordans and only paid like 60 bucks including shipping, he said they felt exactly the same..

dont know man, the whole ebay shoe thing seems weird to me. .. but ive ben lookin. Gonna check out to waltons tho. Ive never been there all the years ive lived in atl..

dwnsthGABOY
08-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Distant Replays don't carry shoes man. Try Walter's, $10 says he has them. In different colors, too. If they don't have your size, (which sometimes is a problem with them) try FAME on the top level of Underground, next to Balboa's and Finish Line. They always have good shit :goodjob:

Ah shit, I thought he meant jersey's. Boy do I feel sheepish.:doh: