PDA

View Full Version : Fake dyno thread..lol

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 08:35 AM
So this guy on the mr2 board comes on and claims his car made 855whp with minimal mods. Turns out he stole an old batlground dyno from the supra and gets called out by the whole mr2 community. I thought it was a funny ass read and it starts getting good on page 7

http://www.mr2board.com/forums/turbo-3s-gte/Toyota-MR2-17217-855whp-no-nitrous.html

people these days :lmfao:

The Yousef
05-29-2007, 08:39 AM
fuk u!

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 08:42 AM
eat my cock curry man!

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2007, 08:45 AM
This guy's in Atlanta, too? Lolol. He's more than welcome to stop by IA for a friendly thread or two. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2007, 08:47 AM
He says he is going to be at Batlground all this week. Someone should stop by and say Hey. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 08:48 AM
i wonder if this car is even really at batlground

Ran
05-29-2007, 08:50 AM
Dan is in so much trouble for sending him the wrong photoshopped dyno-chart. :lmao:

The Yousef
05-29-2007, 08:51 AM
eat my cock curry man!

:eek:

fag.

:gay:

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 08:53 AM
Dan is in so much trouble for sending him the wrong photoshopped dyno-chart. :lmao:

lol i hope tracy gets in here soon and reads this and notifies dan i think the same guy tried this on the supra forums.

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2007, 08:53 AM
Mark. The way this guy is talking, it seems he is an employee of BG. Lolol.

The thing on BG's site where i listed myself as a customer is actually directly related to this sort of thing. When we were working on customer cars it was really bad PR to run around with BG on my name and then start sh*t on forums.

Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 09:03 AM
lirl

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2007, 09:03 AM
Said he helps tunes their cars and never pays labor on work for his. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 09:12 AM
I'M surprised he's not on IA

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2007, 09:12 AM
Same here. Hmmm. Do you know him? Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 09:17 AM
No i think i may have sold him some parts not too long ago but i don't think i have ever met him. I'm sure tracy or dan knows him since he works for batlground

lol

auxiliary
05-29-2007, 09:24 AM
is this the same dimitri that has/had a turbo N/A and also told everyone he had an ultima GTR?

Tracy
05-29-2007, 10:56 AM
Ok...LOL. I have the story. It's a funny one.

So Dmyitri is the guy who used to have the white NA-T Supra. He is one of our long time customers who is now a friend. He does have an MR2 now and it is not finished. He is doing all of thw work on his own and we are just going to tune it for him.

So here is the story from what I have been told:

D's car is at our shop now and he is working on it on the floor on jackstands. We don't have time to work on it for him in the time he wants it finished. He's to the point of having it buttoned up and needs help with some of the final details. We have been traveling a lot so he hasn't has access to the shop. He is/was friends with Brian (I think his name is) who is the guy who took over Finishline. So he called Brian and Brain told him to bring it to his shop and he will let him use his shop to work on it until it's finished. We tell D that there is no way he is going to let him work on it for free. D insists that he is friends with Brian and he will stand by his word :D So he brings the car over there to finish it up. When D gets there I guess (all of this is second hand info, so I'm just going on what I was told here) Brian tells him he needs to pay. So D comes and gets our trailer to bring his car back to our shop. So now I guess it's drama between them. Apparently, Brian owns that forum and went into D's user account and made all of that shit up. I just called D to find out what the deal is. He said he didn't make any of those posts and when he called Brain to find out what the deal is, Brain hung up on him.

So here's what I know to be true about the car (I didn't read any of that thread on the MR2 forum):
1. D built the car himself.
2. He did most of it in his own garage until about 2 weeks ago.
3. It hasn't been started yet because the AEM is not installed yet
4. thus it has not been on the dyno yet and made any numbers
5. D's car is built and he expect to make around 800 whp (according to him and his research). The only people who know this supposedly are us and Brian.
6. D will be at our shop this week finishing up the car since he couldn't finish it at Brian's shop.

AND that is all I know :)

Now I will go read the thread and post if I need to :)

Tracy
05-29-2007, 11:09 AM
I just read the first post on the forum and that is not how D talks...I have never heard him use the word hater!! LOLOLOLOL! If you take a minute to read it is obvious it was made to make D look like an idiot. I am waiting on my account to be activated so I can post. I presume it will never be activated because then the real story will be told (and probably edited by someone other than myself). This is exactly why shops shouldn't own a forum. It's biased and a conflict of interest :)

D is a good kid. He's a little spastic sometimes, but overall he is a good kid.

I don't know the guy Brian, I'm sure he's a nice guy overall. I do know D and I had a long talk with him about posting shit up about his car until it was done...and especially about mentioning us since we didn't work on the car.

Tracy
05-29-2007, 11:12 AM
After more reading, whoever made that thread got the turbo and injector size that D has in his car wrong. LOL. This is funny stuff.

and D's password has been changed so he can't log into his account.

TIGERJC
05-29-2007, 11:15 AM
I doubt Ncturnal would do that

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 11:15 AM
uh oh looks like the plot thickens

i really doubt brian would do something like that

Tracy
05-29-2007, 11:17 AM
I doubt Ncturnal would do that

Really? Well I know D didn't make those posts ;) There is too much wrong info on parts in D's car for him to have made the posts himself. I think D would at least get his own parts right.

So maybe Brian didn't make that post...but D didn't.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 11:19 AM
Really? Well I know D didn't make those posts ;) There is too much wrong info on parts in D's car for him to have made the posts himself. I think D would at least get his own parts right.

supposedly your friend D pulled some shady shit like this on the supraforums and with the mods listed there is no way in hell that car will make 800hp

Mike Lowrey
So this guy on the mr2 board comes on and claims his car made 855whp with minimal mods. Turns out he stole an old batlground dyno from the supra and gets called out by the whole mr2 community. I thought it was a funny ass read and it starts getting good on page 7

http://www.mr2board.com/forums/turbo-3s-gte/Toyota-MR2-17217-855whp-no-nitrous.html

people these days :lmfao:

Man, fuck you. My MR2 really did make 855 rwhp with only a boost controller and an APC sticker!

Don't hate! :lmfao:

Tracy
uh oh looks like the plot thickens

i really doubt brian would do something like that

Well maybe he didn't. I'm not going to say because I really don't know. But like I said, D didn't...

TIGERJC
05-29-2007, 11:20 AM

how would u know for sure

Ncturnal
05-29-2007, 11:21 AM
Oh wow. I'm almost speechless. I can promise everyone that I made up no part of that story. I have countless AIM logs and I can show the IP used everytime Dimitri posted. I have no reason or even the time to to fabricate a story like that. Anyone who knows me personally can assure you I would NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER compromise my integrity like that. What would I even have to gain from doing something like that? So who is your source for this information Tracy? Did Dimitri specifically tell you this? Is Dan around? I called and left a message for him after the dyno was posted to get Batlground's input on this a couple of days ago. I'm at work, but I will post more later. This is nothing short of insanity. :screwy:

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 11:21 AM
why would he even put up the graphs from the batlground supra?

maybe someone logged onto his account or something but ive talked to that guy on the boards and he sounds the exact same in the thread

TIGERJC
05-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Drama on the mr2 forum, I thought I would never see the day

TIGERJC
05-29-2007, 11:23 AM
why would he even put up the graphs from the batlground supra?

maybe someone logged onto his account or something but ive talked to that guy on the boards and he sounds the exact same in the thread
his interior says it all for me :no:

Tracy
05-29-2007, 11:24 AM
supposedly your friend D pulled some shady shit like this on the supraforums and with the mods listed there is no way in hell that car will make 800hp

Actually he didn't pull anything like this on SF. He talked a lot of shit about AAP because in his opinion they did him wrong, but he didn't make up some bullshit lie about how much HP his car made. Find it for me and don't listen to what someone else told you.

Either way, I don't really care. It ain't my car, we didn't build it, it ain't my thread. I'm just telling you what I know and what I was told. AND I WILL REPEAT:

1. D built the car himself.
2. He did most of it in his own garage until about 2 weeks ago.
3. It hasn't been started yet because the AEM is not installed yet
4. thus it has not been on the dyno yet and made any numbers
5. D's car is built and he expect to make around 800 whp (according to him and his research). The only people who know this supposedly are us and Brian.
6. D will be at our shop this week finishing up the car since he couldn't finish it at Brian's shop.

how would u know for sure

Because I would hope that D knows his own turbo and injector size :)

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Oh wow. I'm almost speechless. I can promise everyone that I made up no part of that story. I have countless AIM logs and I can show the IP used everytime Dimitri posted. I have no reason or even the time to to fabricate a story like that. Anyone who knows me personally can assure you I would NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER compromise my integrity like that. What would I even have to gain from doing something like that? So who is your source for this information Tracy? Did Dimitri specifically tell you this? Is Dan around? I called and left a message for him after the dyno was posted to get Batlground's input on this a couple of days ago. I'm at work, but I will post more later. This is nothing short of insanity. :screwy:

I'll vouch 100% on brian on this one. He is always on the move and as so much shit going on i really don't think he could ever fabricate something so stupid

this is really funny though

TIGERJC
05-29-2007, 11:26 AM

Are u sure, b/c I remember him posting up awhile back telling ppl what he wanted out of his 2

Tracy
05-29-2007, 11:31 AM

Like I said, I don't care. I'm not getting into this anymore. I believe D. I have known him a long time. I'm sure there is more to the story, but I know he wouldn't bring us or our dyno chart into this. I also know that the turbo and injector size posted is wrong. When his car is done, I will let everyone know what it made. Until then, y'all have fun with the bullshit :)

Dan is at the shop and I am at home. The phone doesn't get answered all that much anymore. E-mail is the best way to get a hold of him.

Ncturnal
05-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Luckily I log everything...

Monday, May 21, 2007
1:23 PM
dmyshkin: so am i going to have to knock off the abs rings off the axles
dmyshkin: lol
BrianHillR: y?
dmyshkin: 95 axles 91 non abs hubs
dmyshkin: ok so ima bout to go over there
dmyshkin: how do i work this
dmyshkin: who do i takl to, and oy said i could probably pay some of them to help me?
dmyshkin: i just dont know how to go about approaching someone about something like that
BrianHillR: joe would be the guy to talk to
dmyshkin: ok because id ont relaly know that well how to instlal axles and all that shit
dmyshkin: how do you pay them? cash?
BrianHillR: however
BrianHillR: it'd go through the shop
BrianHillR: prob have to have the axles machined
dmyshkin: why?
BrianHillR: i'm not 100% sure
dmyshkin: are you going to be over there later?
BrianHillR: but it'd be cleaner than breaking tabs
BrianHillR: 6-7
dmyshkin: ok so what do you mean go through the shop
BrianHillR: ?
BrianHillR: how do i pay who
dmyshkin: you said
BrianHillR: guess i don't follow the question
dmyshkin: "it'd go through the shop"
dmyshkin: how am i supposed to pay "joe", just pay him directly cash for his time?
BrianHillR: sure, whatever you want to work out
BrianHillR: talk to him about that
BrianHillR: that's dependant on his time which i can't speak for
dmyshkin: ummm
BrianHillR: i'll do what i can, i just have limited time available
dmyshkin: dammit i have to take the rear brakes off
dmyshkin: that means i have to rotate the fucking piston in the caliper to get it back on>
BrianHillR: ya
BrianHillR: not too big of a deal
dmyshkin: i hate brakes .
dmyshkin: is there a pc at the shop
dmyshkin: on the net
dmyshkin: cool
2:08 PM
dmyshkin: what kind of transmission fluid do i need to get
BrianHillR: redline mt-90
dmyshkin: where do i get that
dmyshkin: and how much do i need
dmyshkin: is thre anyone local?
BrianHillR: Barnett Performance off Memorial
dmyshkin: yea
BrianHillR: 4-5 quarts
dmyshkin: im going there tomorrow
dmyshkin: ok
dmyshkin: and the diff shares fluid right
dmyshkin: ok ty
dmyshkin: i was just wondering if its bad to roll the car off the lift
dmyshkin: with no fluid in the trans
BrianHillR: it's fine
dmyshkin: with axles in
dmyshkin: thax
dmyshkin: see yuo olater
BrianHillR: just don't start it...much

Ncturnal
05-29-2007, 11:34 AM
This is when the shit was starting to go down on MR2Board.

Monday, May 28, 2007
12:56 PM
dmyshkin: ats is hilarious
dmyshkin: i dont know how they even have any customers, they dont know engineering for jack shit :)
BrianHillR: heh
2:15 PM
dmyshkin: hey
BrianHillR: I am away from my computer right now.
dmyshkin: you know where to get some proxies?
11:52 PM
dmyshkin: ppl still posting
BrianHillR: i know
BrianHillR: can you send me the runfile?
BrianHillR: when you get it
dmyshkin: ya ill ask dan
dmyshkin: yuo got runfile viewer?
dmyshkin: dynojet
dmyshkin: ill get more runs this week
BrianHillR: cool
BrianHillR: be sure to let me know
dmyshkin: dunno if i want to keep pushing 45psi
dmyshkin: maybe a bad plan
dmyshkin: oil leak :(
dmyshkin: this is chrisk's oil pump that's leaking
dmyshkin: i dont know what he did on it
dmyshkin: he siad it's modified or shimmed or something
BrianHillR: :-(
dmyshkin: i dont understand why people care so much
dmyshkin: did they put LB through the same shit?
dmyshkin: i guess that's why he made the video
dmyshkin: i have never thought about videotaping something as boring as a dyno run
dmyshkin: drag run is a different story
BrianHillR: what's up with the runfile being changed man?
dmyshkin: ?
BrianHillR: don't play that man
dmyshkin: i put up what dan sent
BrianHillR: no
dmyshkin: he just said "numbres look good"
BrianHillR: jeckyl made a post
BrianHillR: i saw it
BrianHillR: the images are different now
dmyshkin: what was it before?
dmyshkin: i just got home
BrianHillR: hmm

Ncturnal
05-29-2007, 11:36 AM
More from today....

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
dmyshkin: reading
dmyshkin: who is fortner
dmyshkin: i see the same graph with different axes... ??
dmyshkin: no comprende
dmyshkin: im not sure why dan would do that other than to charge me more money for the work he has done
dmyshkin: i paid him to rent out the shop for this week
dmyshkin: or did jackyl redrwa axes?
dmyshkin: how shitty
dmyshkin: should have just let you guys do the work
BrianHillR: hmm
dmyshkin: looking stupid on the web is one thing, but my motor is probably busted too
BrianHillR: :-(
dmyshkin: if you guys are free maybe someone over there wants to look at my oil leak
dmyshkin: next week or something
dmyshkin: pretty shitty evening
dmyshkin: some assholes in india copied one of my game sites and are selling my product also
dmyshkin: maybe i can ask you for a perosnal favor as a friend if you could write a statement for me or something and maybe i can get my money back for the labor
dmyshkin: yo talk to me dude im having a freaking meltdown
BrianHillR: i'm still at the shop
BrianHillR: i saw that image change man
dmyshkin: what time was it
dmyshkin: i just got home from steak and shake when i msged you
dmyshkin: i got played in a very similar way by Andersen 3 years ago
dmyshkin: so i went to BG
dmyshkin: look man i have some serious ass problems here
dmyshkin: and im sorry it made yo look bad in the end
BrianHillR: he posted at 11:34 but it didn't get approved until later
BrianHillR: i have to get home
BrianHillR: work at 6
dmyshkin: can i ask you for a favor
dmyshkin: can you remove or invis this thread until i have a chance ot talk to dan
dmyshkin: i oprobably said some thigns that doesn't exactly help my side either
BrianHillR: you definitely did
dmyshkin: i need to be able to say , why did you send me this, this isn't my car
dmyshkin: without like
dmyshkin: me saying al these other bad things
dmyshkin: it's easy to get excited by numbers
BrianHillR: i'm going to sleep on it
dmyshkin: i really knew something was up when
dmyshkin: dan said pick the car up from brian's and take it here
dmyshkin: and then he gave me a bill
dmyshkin: anyway
dmyshkin: sorry for the retarded flamefest
dmyshkin: i shoudln't have posted a graph that i didn't presonally witness
dmyshkin: it's been 8 months on this project so farand i really wanted to believe the 'results'
dmyshkin: ive known you for a long time and i think i've always been pretty straight with you
dmyshkin: so while i look like an ass i have another battle to fight over getting my potentially busted car fixed
dmyshkin: for all i know it cold have been a practical joke like dan just sent me img in an email as an attchment with no text
dmyshkin: so it's kind of something for me to settle with dan
dmyshkin: he hasnt answered his phone since saturday
dmyshkin: thanks for understanding.
dmyshkin: why do you have to go to work at 6?
BrianHillR: so i can get out of work early enough to get to the shop
BrianHillR: i've been doing that for months now
dmyshkin: i don't know how you do it
dmyshkin: at least they let you work a flex schedule
dmyshkin: some companies want you there at 9 and gone at 5
dmyshkin: how long do you plan on working like that
dmyshkin: till you get all your cars done?
BrianHillR: as long as i'm here
BrianHillR: at the shop
BrianHillR: really gotta go
BrianHillR: ttyl
dmyshkin: ok laters
BrianHillR: Driving. Leave a message. :-)
9:36 AM
dmyshkin: do you feel like the living dead?
dmyshkin: dan answered his phone
dmyshkin: oh thanks, you banned me. apparently kevin the graphic design guy sent that to me as a joke because i spent all week hounding them about getting the car done by saturday and apparently it's nowhere near done.
dmyshkin: everyone laughing but me
BrianHillR: i might have a remote chance of believing you if you hadn't modified the image on batlgrounds web server
dmyshkin: kevin said he spent all evening laughing his ass off as i tried to defend myself
dmyshkin: thanks kevin
BrianHillR: what's kevin's number?
dmyshkin: i talked ot him on aim
BrianHillR: what's his aim name
BrianHillR: paste the conversation with him
dmyshkin: kevinking144
dmyshkin: i don't log but basically he said that
dmyshkin: sec
dmyshkin: he said im not sure why i am so stup0id to think that the car can go from
dmyshkin: completely not running to making power in just a few hours
dmyshkin: and that didnt i understand that it would probably take all week this week just to get the car to run
dmyshkin: and did i forget about breakin?
dmyshkin: basically he said my goals were completely unrealistic and that i should learn my lesson about rushing stuff
BrianHillR: bear in mind that any and everything you IM to me is subject to being posted on the board
BrianHillR: i'm pretty fucking pissed about this shit
dmyshkin: uh, you think you're pissed?
BrianHillR: it's time to come clean
dmyshkin: heh
dmyshkin: i moved the image because i immediately realized what happened and it was embarrassing
BrianHillR: what's kevin's phone number
dmyshkin: i have no idea i only talk to him on aim
BrianHillR: he works at BG?
dmyshkin: kinda
dmyshkin: he does the graphics stuff
dmyshkin: for the tshirts
dmyshkin: and maintains the sites
dmyshkin: i was pre tty sure someone else was fucking around with me because dan can't photoshop
dmyshkin: im glad everyone chooses to perpetuate this infantile behavior
BrianHillR: i've been quite tolerant for a long time but enough is enough
BrianHillR: i don't buy this kevin story for a minute
dmyshkin: oh that'sfunny he just said "you did it to yourself by trying to cut me out of the business"
BrianHillR: on aim?
dmyshkin: yea
BrianHillR: send me a screenshot
dmyshkin: sure
BrianHillR: how long does a screenshot take
dmyshkin: it's uni
BrianHillR: certainly not 10 minutes
dmyshkin: hit here
BrianHillR: here's a hint
dmyshkin: http://www.astrocore.com/allusr/kk.JPG
BrianHillR: Print Screen key
dmyshkin: unix*
dmyshkin: ya ya
dmyshkin: had to upload
dmyshkin: brb laptop battery dying
dmyshkin: i gotta head out
BrianHillR: k
dmyshkin: thanks for the support and understanding, you're a good friend *sigh*
BrianHillR: i'm not so understanding right now
dmyshkin: ya, subtle sarcasm
BrianHillR: do you have a phone number for kevin anywhere?
dmyshkin: i'll ask for it from dan
BrianHillR: he wouldn't tell me shit on aim
BrianHillR: and what it dan's position in all this
dmyshkin: he said about 3 things to me then signed off
dmyshkin: he said he didnt send me any graph
BrianHillR: so who did the email come from
dmyshkin: i think kevin was over there, or kevin controls dan's email box
dmyshkin: the passowrds are all the same
BrianHillR: can you forward me the email
BrianHillR: headers and all
dmyshkin: yeah,
dmyshkin: lemme find it
BrianHillR: send it to [email protected]
dmyshkin: where ok
dmyshkin: hhow do you attach headers
dmyshkin: when i hit forward
dmyshkin: it just shows the body
BrianHillR: just send it
dmyshkin: usually i can do like
dmyshkin: show details
BrianHillR: just forward it
dmyshkin: dan tracy and kevin started driftempire
dmyshkin: which is like a clothing and dvd thing
dmyshkin: www.driftempire.com
dmyshkin: but driftempire didnt do so well and sold basiclaly no product
dmyshkin: then dan recycled that merchant account for my gaming business
dmyshkin: so im paying them a cut of the profits for using their merchant account
dmyshkin: but dan and i htink that since it's dan's credit that was used to get the merchant account and this has nothing to do with clothing or dvds
dmyshkin: that we shouldn't have to pay kevin a cut
dmyshkin: http://www.astrocore.com/allusr/merch.JPG
dmyshkin: so he probbaly got in here and saw how much money there was moving and got pissed
dmyshkin: w/e
BrianHillR: so where is dan this morning
dmyshkin: he was just waking up lol
dmyshkin: must be nice to sleep 8 h
BrianHillR: i wouldn't know
dmyshkin: me either
dmyshkin: i gotta run
BrianHillR: k

Ncturnal
05-29-2007, 11:38 AM
It was Dimitri. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind. All of the images were hosted on HIS astrocore.com site. He's linked me to there countless times. Of course, everything he had posted there is gone now and all the image links in his post are dead.

He linked me here when he claimed Kevin was the cause of all this: http://www.astrocore.com/allusr/kk.JPG The link it dead now but the image is attached.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2007, 11:39 AM
ouch

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2007, 11:44 AM
and D's password has been changed so he can't log into his account.

D's password hasn't been changed. He's been banned. Later, QD.

GGPIS3
05-29-2007, 12:07 PM
can u say owned! i mean damn.. someone learns to need to cover up their own tracks.. and someone else needs to learn a little something about judging character lol...

Tracy
05-29-2007, 12:19 PM
I just got off of 3-way with both of them. It didn't accomplish anything :D Both of them stood by what they were saying. As long as our name stays out of it, I don't care who said what. Good luck to everyone. I'm out :)

Ncturnal
05-29-2007, 12:23 PM
I want to go on record as saying I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Batlground and throughout this entire incident and ask that everyone leave them out of it. They were dragged into this by Dimitri. I was on a call with Tracy and Dimitri, and Dimitri clearly stated on the phone that I was the one fabricating the story and posting everything under his name on mr2board.com in front of Tracy, so that's all she is aware of. That is not the case, but that has nothing at all to do with Batlground.