PDA

View Full Version : Best Atlanta area Honda Dealers?

Evil Goat
05-28-2007, 08:40 PM
i live in macon, and dont get up that way much, walsh/hughes (our local dealers) are cheating ass scoundrels, and i refuse to buy from them, i am thinking of getting up early in the morning and going to trade my trailblazer in on an s2k....im not huge on being picky about colors and what not and i know there are several at different dealerships but wanted input from people who may have dealt with these dealers or who can tell me the best to work with

thanks for any help IA

and if this is in the wrong section, i apologize, not sure where it should be

Deaf Pimp
05-28-2007, 08:43 PM
There is a silver 04 for 22,900 at the Honda Carland lot on Hwy 9 and they have a brand new yellow and blue one. I've dealt with Ed Voyles Honda on Windy Hill where I bought my car and they were super nice. My sales guy was Damon Dogotch and he was super cool to deal with and gave me my S2k for the price I wanted for it. If you see him, just mention my name (Patrick O'Krongly). He knows who I am!

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 08:46 PM
he was super cool

Faggot. Lolol.

Good luck with your search, Org. Later, QD.

Evil Goat
05-28-2007, 08:51 PM
appreciate the input, and thanks qd

Julio
05-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Gwinnett place honda ... I dealt with them when I bought my old civic and Accord a few month ago...
The salesman's name Was Rohan... really cool dude.. and made everything easy.

SniperJoe
05-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Just don't go to the Honda near Mall of Georgia. They suck.

CHADbee
05-28-2007, 09:16 PM
and whatever u do dont go to conyers honda

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 09:29 PM
hit up B00stedSvt, he works @ Curry Honda... im sure he can help you out with some questions.

ill send him a link to this thread.

B00STedSvT
05-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Yea Im at Curry off of Peachtree Industrial.. We got a few different s2ks But we have this Gorgeous red one in the SHowroom..Im not sure what the sticker is on it But its Hott..We got some really nice slaesman up here and I actually baught a car from here after I started working.. Hit me up If u want me to Refer you to a Sales person form there

Nismo
05-28-2007, 09:40 PM
I agree with windy hill road. That was a great dealership its where I got my element from.

Deaf Pimp
05-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Yea Im at Curry off of Peachtree Industrial.. We got a few different s2ks But we have this Gorgeous red one in the SHowroom..Im not sure what the sticker is on it But its Hott..We got some really nice slaesman up here and I actually baught a car from here after I started working.. Hit me up If u want me to Refer you to a Sales person form there

Not to rain on your parade, but Curry was the worst dealership I dealt with by far. That was the first place I went to look at a S2k. I had money in hand, ready to buy, but the sales people were so jacked up it wasn't funny. I had just come back from a test drive and he wanted to "run the numbers." He came back and told me my payments were going to be $600 a month and I should go ahead and put a downpayment.

I'm sorry, but I'm not taken for a fool. Like I said, I don't want to rain on your parade, but I want to keep someone from getting fucked over by dick sales people.

The Yousef
05-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but Curry was the worst dealership I dealt with by far. That was the first place I went to look at a S2k. I had money in hand, ready to buy, but the sales people were so jacked up it wasn't funny. I had just come back from a test drive and he wanted to "run the numbers." He came back and told me my payments were going to be $600 a month and I should go ahead and put a downpayment.

I'm sorry, but I'm not taken for a fool. Like I said, I don't want to rain on your parade, but I want to keep someone from getting fucked over by dick sales people.

but you are deaf therefore you are a fool....a deaf fool....

ahahahahhahaahha... :lmfao:

ironchef
05-28-2007, 11:30 PM
When I had my accord I got it from Honda Carland. Never had a problem there. The salesman's name was David Smith I believe.

SixSquared
05-28-2007, 11:36 PM
Phil Hughes Honda in Athens is pretty much amazing. They have really nice salespeople who don't pressure a sale too much. I was in there working on my final for school (designing a toolbox for the Ridgeline), and I was poking around one of the Ridgelines on the lot, and a guy named Joey came out, and he was like "hey how ya doin?" And I was like "Hey there.. I'm not really looking to buy.. just working on a project" and he was like "that's cool! I was just asking how you were doing.. what project?" and he totally grabbed the keys, opened the truck up, let me take it on a test drive, showed me all the accessories for it.. spent about 2 hours with me. I used to work in car sales, so I know that you're supposed to hit the lot and make your sales and stuff, so I know that him spending that 2 hours with me, knowing that I wasn't looking to buy, was a big deal. They do that stuff all the time.. nice guys, great dealership, and good deals.. and they have like 5 s2k's sitting for the plucking :)

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-29-2007, 12:03 AM
Check out Acura Carland. I bought an Integra and RSX from there and I have been very satisfied with the purchases. They even called me back later saying they had a better plan for me with lower payments. But anyways, they did have two s2000 there about 2 weeks ago. Im not sure if they still have them but you should definetly give them a call. Good luck man.

Z0_o6
05-29-2007, 04:34 AM
if you want to, you can stop by Sutton Acura and talk to Ashley Sutton, he is closer to our age and into S2K's also, he may know of a good deal locally. Just a quick suggestion.

Deaf Pimp
05-29-2007, 01:42 PM
but you are deaf therefore you are a fool....a deaf fool....

ahahahahhahaahha... :lmfao:

And notice how quick I walked out... who's the fool now bitch! :goodjob:

The Yousef
05-29-2007, 01:44 PM
... who's the fool now bitch! :goodjob:

your mom?:???: :thinking: :2up:

D.Choe
05-29-2007, 05:03 PM
Just don't go to the Honda near Mall of Georgia. They suck.

haha damn I couldn't agree more.

the people who work there are retarded and lack souls.

anyway- g'luck in finding an S2K to your liking

dingo7
05-29-2007, 05:23 PM
FUCK MALL OF GA HONDA!!!!! my mom bought her car there and sales ppl suck big hairy balls. the service department for getting shit fixed though is pretty good cant complain with them.

Evil Goat
05-29-2007, 07:18 PM
thanks for all the input, i hit up curry and jim ellis vw (they had a black 01, sold by the time i got there) and hit my local dealer, with resistance, they actually worked up a very nice deal for me on an 04, but i just couldnt bring myself to pull the trigger on it, the car had the factory installed optional wing which i didnt like and i just couldnt see myself rolling in it so i let it go

on top of the fact that they didnt want to really come off the price much at all, i after about an hour of haggling i got em down by like $500....and they admitted to me that the car would be going to auction tomorrow, admittedly ive seen the car sitting at this lot as i pass it to/from work for a good 2 months atleast, but i still think they were pulling my chain trying to get me to pull the trigger on it

B00STedSvT
05-29-2007, 07:29 PM

I'm sorry, but I'm not taken for a fool. Like I said, I don't want to rain on your parade, but I want to keep someone from getting fucked over by dick sales people.Which is why I said "Hit me Up if U want me to REFER you to a Salesman"..Some of the Guys up there Are Morons..We laugh at the sales guys runnin through the lot when We get real slow..But anyway Man The guy the sold me My car is Cool as FUck..He got me a Killer ass deal and Im sure he would work "Almost" as hard for you too..LoL j/k

Evil Goat
05-29-2007, 07:31 PM
ehhh...i stood outside looking at the s2k out front today for a good 10mins and was never approached by anyone, only one black guy even came out and he passed right by me and went to a woman over in the used car lot.....either way they didnt have any used ones that i could see and i just cant bring myself to purchase a brand new one unless the deals just right

uproot
05-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Willett Honda South (http://www.willetthonda.com/) - in morrow, off mt. zion road.

B00STedSvT
05-29-2007, 07:34 PM
My friend was off today but I highly doubt that Since we have like 15 sales people..But anyway man If U wanna hit me up if U feel like goin back and showing interest instead of just standing around Ill hook you up with a Good salesman

Evil Goat
05-29-2007, 08:09 PM
My friend was off today but I highly doubt that Since we have like 15 sales people..But anyway man If U wanna hit me up if U feel like goin back and showing interest instead of just standing around Ill hook you up with a Good salesman

youre kidding right? these asshole car salesmen are their to sale me on their product, not for me to try to talk them into helping me....

my showing interest is oncing over the car, trying to see if the doors are unlocked to get a better look....cupping my hands around the window...and then watching some asshole pass me by to hit up a soccer mom on the prowl for a $10k civic...i even went and took a gander at the red is300 and the g35 coupe....not one time did i ever see a soul...other than that lonely black guy who like i said passed right by me like he never saw me

but whatever floats your boat, the kinda attitude is probably why yall are one of, if not the, smallest dealership on the block

Friggintitsman
05-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Go down to Crenshaw and ask for Tyrone.

Oh.. wait Honda dealer's

*moonwalks to the door*

BB6dohcvtec
05-29-2007, 10:31 PM
if you want to, you can stop by Sutton Acura and talk to Ashley Sutton, he is closer to our age and into S2K's also, he may know of a good deal locally. Just a quick suggestion.

stick to the idea of going to atl. to get the better deals cause you will. o yea btw ashley sutton? :lmfao:

SniperJoe
05-29-2007, 11:00 PM
I feel like I should explain why I hate Honda Mall of Georgia so much. A few of us who drive Integras were about to leave on a trip to NC last August and someone needed to pick up a tiny part or two that Honda had in stock. So it was about noon on a Friday and no one was in the dealership except us. There were only about 7 cars, so no big deal (or so we thought). While my buddy was in the dealership getting his parts, some crazy lady who worked at the dealership ran out and came up to us and said, "Did high school let out early or something?" as if we were all just idiot high schoolers trying to ditch class or something, then asked us all to leave. We tried to explain that we were trying to actually PATRONIZE their dealership, but she wouldn't have any of it. So, we all left and went down the street. I went back on Monday and explained the situation to a manager and he basically gave me the finger, so needless to say, I don't patronize their establishment any more.