PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna let me mke payments on a car ???

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 08:28 PM
I need a car very bad but my credit is shitty and i cant save up a BIG down payment. If someone is willing to do this we can type up a contract and get it noterized and the person can also hold onto title till i pay off. I can afford about 250 or 300 a month and you can even add intrest if you want. SOMEONE on here has a car they dont use or need so help a fellow IA member out.:goodjob:

EDIT : I KNOW MAKE IS NOT SPELLED CORRECTLY I WAS TYPING TO FAST

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 08:29 PM
http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/BooHoo-Big_baby.jpg

Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 08:35 PM
WRONG SECTION, EINSTEIN!!!!

Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 08:37 PM
You are a fucking brainiac aren't you? :slap:

Whoreslounge does not equal WTB :rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 08:44 PM
I think I got this straight:

1st, you crawl on here asking about a PATERTNITY TEST (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117984) cause you knocked up some chick
Then you creep back in and tell everyone to FUCK OFF (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118049) because you got tired of listening to everyone tell you that they didn't want to hear about all your problems,
Then you turn around and try to get everyone's help again because you think you may have an ARREST WARRANT (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118581) and you're too scared to call and find out
Followed by you wanting to know how stupid you were by asking us about BEER AND PREGNANCY (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119768)
Finishing off with another FUCK YOU ALL (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120184) post.

Is that right? And now you have the nerve to come sobbing again with this shit? You're kidding right? Later, QD.

"B"
05-28-2007, 08:46 PM
If you can afford $500 a month, you can have my car.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 09:01 PM

You would trust that scum?

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:01 PM
First of all qd, suck my fuckin balls. I'm not sobbing , simply asking a question . I know there is a wtb section but i also know that it wont get near as many hits, and i also know that if i was you, TF , BTLFLD, Brett or any other mod i could post anything where ever the fuck i wanted as i just did. If you dont like it , move it. If not shut the fuck up and dont post. Easy as that.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:02 PM
You would trust that scum?

With the right paperwork you can trust anyone, so why dont you quit talking shit .

Nismo
05-28-2007, 09:06 PM
I have a 49cc honda scooter ill sell you. its street legal and only 600 dollars. It goes 35mph on flat ground and 40-45mph down hill. LMK! Gets 80-100 mpg

s13sliderŽ

I wish i could but I know i cant with how much debt i am in , i appreciate your generosity (sp) though.

BTLFED
First of all qd, suck my fuckin balls. I'm not sobbing , simply asking a question . I know there is a wtb section but i also know that it wont get near as many hits, and i also know that if i was you, TF , BTLFLD, Brett or any other mod i could post anything where ever the fuck i wanted as i just did. If you dont like it , move it. If not shut the fuck up and dont post. Easy as that.

You are a fucking retard. We don't post shit wherever we want to.

You suck at life.

JConner
you have shitty credit? Oh suuuuure, you can make payments to me for my car! NOT

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:07 PM
I have a 49cc honda scooter ill sell you. its street legal and only 600 dollars. It goes 35mph on flat ground and 40-45mph down hill. LMK! Gets 80-100 mpg

POTENTIAL BUYER!!! I have only two questions for you.

1. Does it have vtech ?
2. Do they make a turbo kit for it ?

mikebluS2G
05-28-2007, 09:07 PM
if he's got 'bad credit'....that means he doesnt make monthly payments very good...just my :2cents: ...:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:09 PM
if he's got 'bad credit'....that means he doesnt make monthly payments very good...just my :2cents: ...:goodjob:

I don't know if your credit is worth 2 cents. Is s13slider's? Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:10 PM
You are a fucking retard. We don't post shit wherever we want to.

You suck at life.

Yes you do . Would you like me to start a poll? Oh wait , I forgot , Killer started one a while back about TF and abusing mod powers . If people on here didnt care so much about reps they would have spoke up and said something in the thread ,like i did. MODS ABUSE THIER POWERS , everyone knows that so no , YOU quit your bitchin.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:11 PM

Voluntary repossion because the motor blew up and the warrenty would not cover it so i said fuck you and this car and gave it back.

mikebluS2G
05-28-2007, 09:13 PM
I don't know if your credit is worth 2 cents. Is s13slider's? Later, QD....mine is, but his obviously isnt...

s13sliderŽ
you have shitty credit? Oh suuuuure, you can make payments to me for my car! NOT

Dude you dont even have 100 posts yet

quickdodgeŽ
First of all qd, suck my fuckin balls. I'm not sobbing , simply asking a question .

You honestly think that after all your temper tantrums you've thrown on here and how many times we've been made to feel like your goddamn psychiatrist because of your sob stories that anyone is going to trust you with their car? Paperwork or not? And if I recall correctly, your previous posts on here have revealed that you, indeen, have no balls on which to suck.

I know there is a wtb section but i also know that it wont get near as many hits,

I don't give a fuck. You don't make up your own rules.

If not shut the fuck up and dont post. Easy as that.

How about you shutting me the fuck up. Then, after you try, you can make another whiny ass post about how you can't do anything right and how you can go about being a better person and not fucking with grown, mature people. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Voluntary repossion because the motor blew up and the warrenty would not cover it so i said fuck you and this car and gave it back.

Wow. You have proven yourself responsible. I'm now going to let you buy my car, let you fuck it up and then give it back to me and say fuck you to me? No. Fuck you. Later, QD.

Julio
05-28-2007, 09:15 PM
I think I got this straight:

1st, you crawl on here asking about a PATERTNITY TEST (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117984) cause you knocked up some chick
Then you creep back in and tell everyone to FUCK OFF (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118049) because you got tired of listening to everyone tell you that they didn't want to hear about all your problems,
Then you turn around and try to get everyone's help again because you think you may have an ARREST WARRANT (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118581) and you're too scared to call and find out
Followed by you wanting to know how stupid you were by asking us about BEER AND PREGNANCY (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119768)
Finishing off with another FUCK YOU ALL (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120184) post.

Is that right? And now you have the nerve to come sobbing again with this shit? You're kidding right? Later, QD.

Holly shit.. this must be one of the greatest post I've seen on here. :lmfao:

BTLFED
Yes you do . Would you like me to start a poll? Oh wait , I forgot , Killer started one a while back about TF and abusing mod powers . If people on here didnt care so much about reps they would have spoke up and said something in the thread ,like i did. MODS ABUSE THIER POWERS , everyone knows that so no , YOU quit your bitchin.

Oh, I'm sorry, are you mod bashing? THIS ISN'T A GOD DAMN DEMOCRACY, MOTHER FUCKER.

s13sliderŽ
You honestly think that after all your temper tantrums you've thrown on here and how many times we've been made to feel like your goddamn psychiatrist because of your sob stories that anyone is going to trust you with their car? Paperwork or not? And if I recall correctly, your previous posts on here have revealed that you, indeen, have no balls on which to suck.

I don't give a fuck. You don't make up your own rules.

How about you shutting me the fuck up. Then, after you try, you can make another whiny ass post about how you can't do anything right and how you can go about being a better person and not fucking with grown, mature people. Later, QD.

Whens the nxt meet you will be at ? I would love to say I bitch slapped the biggest E-thug on IA.

JConner
who cares? i dont sit on the internet all day. I have been on here much longer than you!

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Whens the nxt meet you will be at ? I would love to say I bitch slapped the biggest E-thug on IA.

So you're going to hike up your skirt and slap me? Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:17 PM
who cares? i dont sit on the internet all day. I have been on here much longer than you!

WOW

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:18 PM
So you're going to hike up your skirt and slap me? Later, QD.

Come on Mr. E-Thug, dont avoid the question. When and where big boy ?

mxglory258
05-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Noob>you! STFU And GTFO!! Quit fuckin and spending your money on pregnancy tests, beer, and getting in trouble and you could afford a car.

I have probably the worst credit in the world. However, I have a car?? Who else has bad credit and owns a car?? I'm sure, being a car site, that there's lots on here.

Fuckin cry baby! -Reps :)

JConner
05-28-2007, 09:20 PM
WOW

no i don't need a cookie. since you have made almost 400 posts in 2 months, you need one.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Noob>you! STFU And GTFO!! Quit fuckin and spending your money on pregnancy tests, beer, and getting in trouble and you could afford a car.

I have probably the worst credit in the world. However, I have a car?? Who else has bad credit and owns a car?? I'm sure, being a car site, that there's lots on here.

Fuckin cry baby! -Reps :)

Like i stated i dont have a big down payment , and i could give a shit less about the - reps like i said before im not here to grow a green penis.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:24 PM
Come on Mr. E-Thug, dont avoid the question. When and where big boy ?

What are you gonna do? Cry to me about how you don't have any friends on here? Later, QD.

BTLFED
Like i stated i dont have a big down payment , and i could give a shit less about the - reps like i said before im not here to grow a green penis.

You are here to help even out the smart people to retard ratio. Somewhere there is a shortbus with the door open waiting for you. Find it and get on.

mxglory258
Maybe you should look into growing a penis altogether. A sack to go with it. Again, I say. Quit cry babying. Save up 500 bucks and buy a beater til you get the fuckin money to buy another car. Your fuckin stupid dude. Seriously. Gtfo outta here with the bullshit.

mxglory258
05-28-2007, 09:25 PM
What are you gonna do? Later, QD.
Can I come?? lol

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:27 PM
What are you gonna do? Cry to me about how you don't have any friends on here? Later, QD.

If I pick the time and place all your gonna do is say i have had an advantage when i bitch slap you . So go ahead you name the time and place i will be there , with a video camera, thats the only witness i need.

mxglory258
05-28-2007, 09:28 PM
If I pick the time and place all your gonna do is say i have had an advantage when i bitch slap you . So go ahead you name the time and place i will be there , with a video camera, thats the only witness i need.
How the fuck you gonna get there??? Walk?

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:29 PM

Your mom.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:30 PM

How about the Shell gas station on Buford Hwy just outside of MOG at 11:00pm tonight. Be there. If I'm not there right at 11pm, just wait. Keep waiting until I show up. Later, QD.

JConner
05-28-2007, 09:30 PM

haha you are the man! + if I can!

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 09:31 PM

He's going to have the short bus take him there.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s12/tide88/21Media1.jpg

quickdodgeŽ

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Funny shit!!!! Goddamn. He couldn't even take MARTA cause they don't even offer credit for him to be turned down on. Later, QD.

Julio
marta is smarta spartaaaaa

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 09:32 PM

BAHAHAHAHA!

EVERYONE GO RIDE MAAARRRRTTTAAAA!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ

Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
How about the Shell gas station on Buford Hwy just outside of MOG at 11:00pm tonight. Be there. If I'm not there right at 11pm, just wait. Keep waiting until I show up. Later, QD.

I have no idea where that is , and my only condition is it does have to be at a meet.Because i want everyone to see the famous QD get bitch slapped even if i dont win i dont give a shit . Your not man enough for me to hit , but you are woman enough for me to bitch slap.

Nismo
05-28-2007, 09:33 PM
POTENTIAL BUYER!!! I have only two questions for you.

1. Does it have vtech ?
2. Do they make a turbo kit for it ?

No to the vtech and yes they do make turbo kits and NOS kits for it. You can spray it for about $48.00. You can try and knock it but it seems its more of a vehicle than you currently have.

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 09:33 PM
this threads gay.... wtf... asking for help... what a bitch!

mxglory258
05-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Your mom.
Man you need to read up on the mother jokes about me.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 09:36 PM
No to the vtech and yes they do make turbo kits and NOS kits for it. You can spray it for about $48.00. You can try and knock it but it seems its more of a vehicle than you currently have.

So no phone? Damn.

(I do realize S13biter said that first).

mxglory258
05-28-2007, 09:36 PM
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Funny shit!!!! Goddamn. He couldn't even take MARTA cause they don't even offer credit for him to be turned down on. Later, QD.
HAHA lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodgeŽ again.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:37 PM
I have no idea where that is , and my only condition is it does have to be at a meet.Because i want everyone to see the famous QD get bitch slapped even if i dont win i dont give a shit . Your not man enough for me to hit , but you are woman enough for me to bitch slap.

You're in no position to make "conditions." And I gave you the time and place and you seem to be failing to meet those conditions.

But don't feel too bad because I wouldn't be there myself. You see, I'm sitting here at my computer desk typing on a keyboard on the Internet. Lolol. I'm taking none of this to heart. You on the other hand, need to take your drunk, paternity testing, warrant dodging, bad credit having, taking the Internet serious ass to a shrink. You have issues, son. You have issues. Later, QD.

Nismo
05-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Nope no phone. It is purple though and says honda on the front of it. Its going to be getting an Empire sticker for the mud flap on the back though so its going to be like 20 dollars more because of that. ( I know im a nerd, I also have a Mace Windou lightsaber in the trunk of it too)

Nismo
05-28-2007, 09:39 PM

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Nope no phone. It is purple though and says honda on the front of it. Its going to be getting an Empire sticker for the mud flap on the back though so its going to be like 20 dollars more because of that. ( I know im a nerd, I also have a Mace Windou lightsaber in the trunk of it too)

Bahahahha! :lmfao:

+15!

quickdodgeŽ

I see that a lot, lolol. Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
You're in no position to make "conditions." And I gave you the time and place and you seem to be failing to meet those conditions.

But don't feel too bad because I wouldn't be there myself. You see, I'm sitting here at my computer desk typing on a keyboard on the Internet. Lolol. I'm taking none of this to heart. You on the other hand, need to take your drunk, paternity testing, warrant dodging, bad credit having, taking the Internet serious ass to a shrink. You have issues, son. You have issues. Later, QD.

I have no issues , and i don't drink anymore. After so much of your shit talking i do wanna slap the fuck out of you though. Great write up and back down though. I see that you put your tail between your legs and its ok . The first step is admitting it though. So work on that then talk to me.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 09:42 PM
I have no issues , and i don't drink anymore. After so much of your shit talking i do wanna slap the fuck out of you though. Great write up and bag down though. I see that you put your tail between your legs and its ok . The first step is admitting it though. So work on that then talk to me.

You are fucking pathetic. It is you that was own3d.

Nismo
05-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Yea trying to talk down to people on this site is just a bad idea, especially seeing your current track record. You should throw up the white flag and admit defeat. Your really like the second death star in Return of the Jedi, you think your big and powerful but your really going to be doomed and should just give up now.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Great write up and bag down though. I see that you put your tail between your legs and its ok . The first step is admitting it though. So work on that then talk to me.

If you think you're a better little boy than I am a man because I won't fight a teenager over an Internet thread, then have at it. I'll admit that I don't get into fights because of online shit. But if that's you, then cool(or not). All I will say is you have no idea who I am, so you would have no idea what you would come up against if you came up on me. But it won't happen because I won't go for no "meet me behind the bleachers after school" bullshit.

When you get a family and a job and full responsibility for other people besides yourself and realize that going around threatening to "slap" someone is middle school/high school shit, then talk to me. The better man. Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Yea trying to talk down to people on this site is just a bad idea, especially seeing your current track record. You should throw up the white flag and admit defeat. Your really like the second death star in Return of the Jedi, you think your big and powerful but your really going to be doomed and should just give up now.

The thing i have come to realize is , I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT PEOPLE ON HERE THINK ABOUT ME. When the rest of you get that trough your heads and quit ass kissing and start taking up for yourselves IA would be good again. The only reason half the people on IA are still here is for the drama . But not there are to many ass kissers and not enough people like maniac.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Your really like the second death star in Return of the Jedi, you think your big and powerful but your really going to be doomed and should just give up now.
Wow. You goddamn nerd. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:47 PM
But not there are to many ass kissers and not enough people like maniac.

Hmmm. What's wrong with this? Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:48 PM
If you think you're a better little boy than I am a man because I won't fight a teenager over an Internet thread, then have at it. I'll admit that I don't get into fights because of online shit. But if that's you, then cool(or not). All I will say is you have no idea who I am, so you would have no idea what you would come up against if you came up on me. But it won't happen because I won't go for no "meet me behind the bleachers after school" bullshit.

When you get a family and a job and full responsibility for other people besides yourself and realize that going around threatening to "slap" someone is middle school/high school shit, then talk to me. The better man. Later, QD.

I dont give a shit if you're quinton jackson I will still take up for what i believe in. You've got to stand for something , Or you'll fall for anything.

Nismo
05-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Wow. You goddamn nerd. Later, QD.

Thats how I roll......

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Hmmm. What's wrong with this? Later, QD.

Me making a statement . Using him as an example , cause he is the only person on here like that. Its not me ass kissing by any means. What good would i get out of that ?

Nismo
The thing i have come to realize is , I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT PEOPLE ON HERE THINK ABOUT ME. When the rest of you get that trough your heads and quit ass kissing and start taking up for yourselves IA would be good again. The only reason half the people on IA are still here is for the drama . But not there are to many ass kissers and not enough people like maniac.

So what your saying is people on here need to stop being like Stormtroopers and be more like Jedi. Gotcha.

Julio

But you put yourself on front street...

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:52 PM
I dont give a shit if you're quinton jackson I will still take up for what i believe in. You've got to stand for something , Or you'll fall for anything.

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

"I am standing up for my rights and beliefs. I have the right to post what I want and I will slap you in real life if you say mean things to me. I stand behind my virtual world in the real world."

Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Me making a statement . Using him as an example , cause he is the only person on here like that. Its not me ass kissing by any means. What good would i get out of that ?

Asskissing is exactly what it is. You just did the same thing. How is you name dropping Maniac as an upstanding IA member not any different than someone else backing me? Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Asskissing is exactly what it is. You just did the same thing. How is you name dropping Maniac as an upstanding IA member not any different than someone else backing me? Later, QD.

You have what people desire , a shitload of rep points when given. Plus people who kiss your ass tend to be able to talk shit and think you will back them up cause you usually own everyone on here. Aint happening this time though , at least not in my mind.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 09:57 PM
at least not in my mind.

Which is what's in question.

And no one kisses my ass. I have what are called friends. They back me and I back them. Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Which is what's in question.

And no one kisses my ass. I have what are called friends. They back me and I back them. Later, QD.

yeah back door them.:goodjob: :gay:

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Well at least on top of all your online and offline problems, we know you can still hurl out some good comebacks. Later, QD.

Sack Attack
05-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Speaking of rep points, how the fuck is s13slider still on green?

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Speaking of rep points, how the fuck is s13slider still on green?

How the fuck did you finally get to green ?:screwy:

Sack Attack
05-28-2007, 10:07 PM
How the fuck did you finally get to green ?:screwy:

I decided to quit asking stupid fuckin questions. Maybe you should try it.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:08 PM
I decided to quit asking stupid fuckin questions. Maybe you should try it.

You still in your intervention classes ??? Cause you asking how i was still in the green was a STUPID FUCKING QUESTION.

Sack Attack
05-28-2007, 10:12 PM
You still in your intervention classes ??? Cause you asking how i was still in the green was a STUPID FUCKING QUESTION.

Your on here and got an argument going on with like 10 people at a time, meaning if all 10 neg reps ya, your in the red. For some reason I guess they have'nt gotten you yet, so I belive my question is normal, see below.

1. Dumbass ask's a dumbass question
2. People start fucking with him
3. Previous dumbass ask a good question that makes perfect sense, I know from first hand experience, I used to be a dumbass myself.
4. Dumbass gets mad and commits suicide, goodbye.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
For some reason I guess they have'nt gotten you yet,

I have to wait until tomorrow. Later, QD.

Echonova
05-28-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, are you mod bashing? THIS ISN'T A GOD DAMN DEMOCRACY, MOTHER FUCKER.

This is a benevolent dictatorship. As soon as I'm on that boat, we're pulling up the ladders.

Sack Attack
05-28-2007, 10:16 PM

45 minutes to go....

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Your on here and got an argument going on with like 10 people at a time, meaning if all 10 neg reps ya, your in the red. For some reason I guess they have'nt gotten you yet, so I belive my question is normal, see below.

1. Dumbass ask's a dumbass question
2. People start fucking with him
3. Previous dumbass ask a good question that makes perfect sense, I know from first hand experience, I used to be a dumbass myself.
4. Dumbass gets mad and commits suicide, goodbye.

Listen you fuckin emo kid i have 4 neg reps and thats it , a lot of people on here like what i have to say because i do take up for myself. So please go attack qd's sack , since you're obviously a nut swinger, then repeat step for in the list you wrote.:goodjob:

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:17 PM

Why is that ?

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 10:18 PM
So please go attack qd's sack , since you're obviously a nut swinger,

It's funny how the people with zero friends calls other people "nutswingers" when they're friends with someone. Lolol. Jealousy is a bitch. Later, QD.

Sack Attack
05-28-2007, 10:20 PM
Listen you fuckin emo kid i have 4 neg reps and thats it , a lot of people on here like what i have to say because i do take up for myself. So please go attack qd's sack , since you're obviously a nut swinger, then repeat step for in the list you wrote.:goodjob:

Emo kid? Come on dude.
I'm not the one fucking coming to the internets for fucking help that most people would have family/friends for. It's obvious that you have on one to turn to or you wouldnt be asking very serious questions to people who you dont know.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:20 PM
It's funny how the people with zero friends calls other people "nutswingers" when they're friends with someone. Lolol. Jealousy is a bitch. Later, QD.

Is he one of your backdoor buddies ?

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Emo kid? Come on dude.
I'm not the one fucking coming to the internets for fucking help that most people would have family/friends for. It's obvious that you have on one to turn to or you wouldnt be asking very serious questions to people who you dont know.

Sometimes family and friends dont have the info i need . EMO KID.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Is he one of your backdoor buddies ?

Still jealous? Later, QD.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:24 PM
Still jealous? Later, QD.

Not at all.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Sometimes family and friends dont have the info i need . EMO KID.

And asking the people that you keep telling to fuck off and that you know can't stand you does have the info?

Come on, little boy. Everytime you get on here asking advice, you get reamed. Then you come back with FUCK YOU! You come back with more of your personal crap and no one cares and you tell us again..FUCK YOU! Now you're back for round 3 and you got round 3 and got beat in round 3. I guess your next thread will be to tell us to FUCK OFF again.

Yet the whole time you keep maintaining you don't give a fuck about what we think. If you don't give a fuck, why do you keep asking and purring yourslef through this? This the underlying fact that proves the non-existence of intelligence within your cranium. Later, QD.

Sack Attack
Im emo because my profile pic has poofed hair and glasses? haha I was fucked up that night and was gettin buck wild at the club with friends and I like to have a good time.

Emo kids cry and cut themselves and have weird hair with parts in it and shit, My shit was just nappy

Echonova
Two words. Buy here, pay here. Ok that's four but since you have shitty credit I figured your math skills sucked. j/p

quickdodgeŽ
Not at all.

Then quit asking and making hopeful assumptions. Later, QD.

Sack Attack
05-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Hey now, be easy on the shitty credit hahah , I fucked mine up also...haha I'm in the process of making it better, but I also have 2 cars and make decent money so I'm trying.

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:30 PM
And asking the people that you keep telling to fuck off and that you know can't stand you does have the info?

Come on, little boy. Everytime you get on here asking advice, you get reamed. Then you come back with FUCK YOU! You come back with more of your personal crap and no one cares and you tell us again..FUCK YOU! Now you're back for round 3 and you got round 3 and got beat in round 3. I guess your next thread will be to tell us to FUCK OFF again.

Yet the whole time you keep maintaining you don't give a fuck about what we think. If you don't give a fuck, why do you keep asking and purring yourslef through this? This the underlying fact that proves the non-existence of intelligence within your cranium. Later, QD.

Where is the round 3 knock out ? And there is no need to make another thread to say fuck off in . I can do that here.

fuck off

Vteckidd
05-28-2007, 10:31 PM
it doesnt matter how shitty your credit is, you can still get a car. Tons of BUY HERE PAY HERE places will sell you a car an let you make payments as long as you have a job and can prove income an some type of stability (6 months on the job, etc)

I royally screwed my credit in college, an im back in a good standing through lots of hard work and paying on a car i bought 4 years ago. it is possible.

I cut all my credit cards up, and payed all of them off. I lived on a cash basis for almost 3 years until i had almost no credit card bills.

The only thing you will lose is that most of the time, youll pay outrageous interest rates and youll pay premium for a car an it will prob be a old car. youl pay premium prices because your a risk. Figure a 88-91 Civic will be $3000-$4000 an youll prob need a $1000 down (prob the cost of the car to the dealer) and pay $300-400 a month. but it is possible.

Bottom line is, you CAN find a running car that can get you around for under $1000. ive bought RUNNING AN DRIVING cars for under $1000 some as little as $400 that i drove for 6months at a time an sold for profit.

you should be looking at:
88-91 Honda CRX and Civics
90-91 Integras
90-92 Accords

those are cheap, low maintanence reliable cars that you can get for next to nothing on autotrader, IA, craigslist, etc. Insurance would be CHEAP for liability only, and you can drive them for a long time until you save up money to buy a better car.

If you cant afford to buy a Sub $1000 car or save up $1000 for a downpayment, then you have no business owning a car. buy a Huffy.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Where is the round 3 knock out ? And there is no need to make another thread to say fuck off in . I can do that here.

You needed another thread the other two times. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
05-28-2007, 10:32 PM
S13slider, check your PM's dude!

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 10:32 PM
Insurance would be CHEAP for liability only,

When making payments to a car lot, you have to have full coverage. Later, QD.

Sack Attack
05-28-2007, 10:34 PM
Mr. Kidd, I totally agree. You gotta start somewhere sometimes, especially if you done it to yourself, suffer because of prior decisions. It sucks but ya get through it

s13sliderŽ
05-28-2007, 10:34 PM
You needed another thread the other two times. Later, QD.

I quit drinking this is the new and improved me.

Sack Attack
05-28-2007, 10:35 PM
s13 you need to change your little quote thingy in your screen name. It's too much like mine.

Vteckidd
05-28-2007, 10:36 PM
When making payments to a car lot, you have to have full coverage. Later, QD.
not always true, some places dont care, they usually make there money on the initial down payment. the per month payments are pure profit so they dont have to have full coverage.

thats how my first CRX was that i bought years ago. $3500 for a car worth $1000. i put $2000 down and paid it off in payments an only carried liability.

I had just moved here an needed a car an had no idea what IA was at the time.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 10:36 PM
this is the improved me.

Hmmmm. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2007, 10:38 PM
not always true, some places done care, they usually make there money on the initial down payment. the per month payments are pure profit so they dont have to have full coverage.

thats how my first CRX was that i bought years ago. $3500 for a car worth $1000. i put $2000 down and paid it off in payments an only carried liability.

I had just moved here an needed a car an had no idea what IA was at the time.

It's pretty much the norm for all car lots. I've bought from a couple of BUY HERE/PAY HERE's and only had liability, also. But sometimes they check up on your insurance and if you don't have full, they'll make you get it or they'll take the car back. I did this with my new car I just got and tried to carry only liability. Second day I had the car, the loan company called me and told me I had to update that shit immediately, lolol. Later, QD.

Echonova
05-28-2007, 10:39 PM
Hey now, be easy on the shitty credit hahah , I fucked mine up also...haha I'm in the process of making it better, but I also have 2 cars and make decent money so I'm trying.
It's all good, we've all messed up before. My ex-wife just did it for me, I didn't even have fun screwing mine up. However, now I can finance pretty much anything. But I won't.

Sack Attack
05-28-2007, 10:39 PM
I took a loan out 2 years ago for 1500 to buy a 97 Nissan truck and the made me sign some form telling them that I do not want full coverage and that if anything happened to the truck I would still be responsible for it, I also took the loan insurance out also though. I hope I never have to take another loan again, but this worlds getting crazy, you never know

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Lolol. Later, QD.

B18CDELSLO
05-29-2007, 04:14 PM
you can make my loan paments........... FOR ME