PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT! all emo kids

Amy Kizama
05-28-2007, 04:08 PM
what the F is up with all these emo kids? i mean seriously, cut myself and listen to AFI?! how gay can you be? i mean seriously dude if the world is against you stop being pussies and Fuck the world back! i'm tired of seeing all these faggots with their black hair, tight clothes, "stab" hair cuts and random blonde streaks in their hair. seriously get a fuckin hobby and stop being emotional little bitches! if your that insecure about your place in the world get a razor blade and do the world a favor, geez just stop crying all the time and piercing random parts of your body like your lip and your nose. what a bunch of fags the emo kids are? anyone else agree!!!???

Nismo
05-28-2007, 04:09 PM
^ fuck you. I like AFI.

Amy Kizama
05-28-2007, 04:09 PM
then DIAF noob! AFI sucks!

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 04:10 PM
ive been called emo, but in real life im far from it... you are a lame ass, can anyone agree with me on this...

take this shit somewhere else

------------------------------------------------------->
Anime_Sluts.com is that way!!!

NEXT!

Nismo
05-28-2007, 04:10 PM
And what would your hobby be? Watching japanese cartoons made for 10 year old asian kids? Yea your alot better than they are

Amy Kizama
05-28-2007, 04:11 PM
fuck you you spiky haired boxer bitch! take your rex else where you OG wannabe bastard

Amy Kizama
05-28-2007, 04:12 PM
And what would your hobby be? Watching japanese cartoons made for 10 year old asian kids? Yea your alot better than they are
yeah i am, got a problem with my anime liking? at least i don't cry when some song strikes a nerve how the world is against me

Nismo
05-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Yea i do have a problem with your anime liking. Your 22 years old. Grow the fuck up.

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 04:13 PM
fuck you you spiky haired boxer bitch! take your rex else where you OG wannabe bastard

:lmfao: oh damn! this bitch really wants to get her ass rock'd huh!?

Amy Kizama
05-28-2007, 04:14 PM
please you wish you could handle my anime ass, you just wish your shit didn't sound like it was broken all the time... i mean don't get me wrong but seriously if i had unequal length headers i'd be embarrassed too!

Nismo
05-28-2007, 04:16 PM
^ WTF where did that come from and who are you talking to?

BuBBa DRiFT
05-28-2007, 04:16 PM
emo is an over exaggerated generalization. the kids your talking about are Scene. They were emo back when kids were goth. Now the Goth kids are emo, and the scenie weenies are hardcore. Get with the times man. Its an ongoing transformation. It went from big shoes and baggy pants (skater), to hot topic chains and black (goth), to thrift store clothes (emo), to tight pants and band shirts and crazy hair (scene), and now it starting to merge into the hardcore scene (camo shorts and white shirts with buzzed hair). Thats what Ive noticed at least. At least white people cultures make transitions, asians have been listening to the same techno and asia pop since they were in 4th grade.

Nismo
05-28-2007, 04:17 PM
and they watch the same cartoons their whole lifes...

Amy Kizama
05-28-2007, 04:18 PM
little wrx bitch, his shit sucks and he knows it, oooo i got a STi turbo please mother fucker, if you had real balls you would have bought a STi.... not a little sedan wrx pile. and as for you, i like anime whatever at least my liking doesn't tell me to cut myself when i feel the world closing in

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 04:19 PM
please you wish you could handle my anime ass, you just wish your shit didn't sound like it was broken all the time... i mean don't get me wrong but seriously if i had unequal length headers i'd be embarrassed too!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! +2.

fyi; ive never met and asian girl with the attitude that i personally like, so even if you're cute, which i doubt... it'd be like talking to a rock cause all you'll be talking about would be anime. now im a fan of some, but you take this shit way to seriously

where the fuck is Ran? he needs to put his bitch back in the kitchen.. make us some rice balls while you're in there..

Amy Kizama
yeah sadly those same "evolutions" in white culture gets gayer and gayer... i'd rather stick with my techno and shit that have some music fuck with my life and just all round make myself look even more like a tool like i'm sure half you fuckers do and have since the 6th grade when "skating" was cool... pssh please.. do the world a favor and grind down a rail onto your nuts when your board slips out from under you in a ollie :rolleyes:

Nismo
Yea either does mine. I just like the band AFI. So maybe you should try to find something else to try and e-pick on me for.

TheGrillMan
ive also been called emo\gothic but far from it

and btw dont hate on afi there 1246153715x's the musicians you are

BuBBa DRiFT
Let me get this straight...a anime nerd is talking down on another sub-culture? HAHAHA

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 04:20 PM
little wrx bitch, his shit sucks and he knows it, oooo i got a STi turbo please mother fucker, if you had real balls you would have bought a STi.... not a little sedan wrx pile. and as for you, i like anime whatever at least my liking doesn't tell me to cut myself when i feel the world closing in

how the fuck do you know that? have i met your ugly ass before?

TheGrillMan
05-28-2007, 04:22 PM
ugh.. i knew itd finally happen id see a post and want to kick the thred started in the teeth

BuBBa DRiFT
05-28-2007, 04:22 PM
its obvious, by her sig, she promotes safe sex, so little china babies like her dont have to be adopted and abused by her foster parents. Mini-Moon is your friend Amy, keep telling yourself that. One day it might come true.

Amy Kizama
05-28-2007, 04:23 PM
sub culture exactly..... not even a real one, your shit is so low on the pole of seriousness its ridiculous, i'm sure the next evolution will have you fuckers putting APC on all your rides cause your little bitches who want to support the "underdog" in the world wide market of tuning markets cause APC has a bad rep... whatever, anime has been around for years and always will be... so fade away emo/skater/rocker/wannabe bitches...

Maniac +2 back to ya. lol good stuff man.

and yeah i can cook myself some rice patties in a heart beat... too bad ran is my bitch!

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 04:24 PM
who ever this bitch Amy Kizama is, id bet 100 bucks that if she met me in real life all she would say is "oh, you're Maniac, nice to meet you" thats what EVERYONE always tell me..

BuBBa DRiFT
05-28-2007, 04:25 PM
lol, she says underground music is not serious. And anime is? oh wait...

Amy Kizama
ugh.. i knew itd finally happen id see a post and want to kick the thred started in the teeth

bitch please, if you knew who i was and the clout i carry your ass would get banned in a minute so watch where you step n00b. :ninja:

BuBBa DRiFT
whatever, anime has been around for years and always will be... so fade away emo/skater/rocker/wannabe bitches...

says the girl that dresses up at anime conventions...

BuBBa DRiFT
05-28-2007, 04:26 PM
bitch please, if you knew who i was and the clout i carry your ass would get banned in a minute so watch where you step n00b. :ninja:

lolololol i doubt it.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 04:27 PM

I'm sure this isn't really Ran's girlfriend, but if it is, I like the fiesty side you are posting with right now. ;) :idb:

Amy Kizama
05-28-2007, 04:27 PM
who ever this bitch Amy Kizama is, id bet 100 bucks that if she met me in real life all she would say is "oh, you're Maniac, nice to meet you" thats what EVERYONE always tell me..

whatever man! i've met you like 10 times... :cheers: but its all good. no worries i just laugh at the people that take IA so seriously!~

JJ - fuck you EMO duck bitch! :duel:

AMY K OUT BITCHES! :bump:

Amy Kizama
05-28-2007, 04:28 PM
lolololol i doubt it.

watch your reps go down then bitch ;)

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 04:29 PM
whatever man! i've met you like 10 times... :cheers: but its all good. no worries i just laugh at the people that take IA so seriously!~

JJ - fuck you EMO duck bitch! :duel:

AMY K OUT BITCHES! :bump:

WTF? hahaha! o..k... take care girl...

xoxoxox.

BuBBa DRiFT
05-28-2007, 04:31 PM
watch your reps go down then bitch ;)

wont even phase me....have you not seen my rep bar? lol

OneSlow5pt0
05-28-2007, 05:00 PM
dont be talking shit on AFI....AFI is one of the few great bands bands playing today

TheGrillMan
05-28-2007, 05:47 PM

well you have less posts and little more rep then me

soooooooo

i say

go fuck your self
<3

D.Choe
05-28-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm Korean and I like both anime and AFI...

double-whammy?
:thinking:

Nismo
05-28-2007, 06:00 PM
When I met Maniac I was like your who? Oh never heard of ya.. :)

Maniak
05-28-2007, 06:18 PM
lol maniac's gay, but so are tC's.

Ran
05-29-2007, 06:11 AM
Let me get this straight...a anime nerd is talking down on another sub-culture? HAHAHAAnime a sub-culture? Hardly. Anime/Manga is Japan's third largest world export and most of it is hardly for kids. :goodjob:

I'm sure this isn't really Ran's girlfriend, but if it is, I like the fiesty side you are posting with right now. ;) :idb:It's not, but I do know who this skank is. :crazy:

hydroshutter
05-29-2007, 12:15 PM
I rate that Anime bullshit right up there with the worst kind of Emo.

BTLFED
05-29-2007, 05:05 PM
It's not, but I do know who this skank is. :crazy:

Me too, and it's not a female.

VooDooXII
05-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Let me get this straight...a anime nerd is talking down on another sub-culture? HAHAHA

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JJ Alfano again.

I LIRLed.

I don't think AFI is exactly 'emo'.