PDA

View Full Version : Ricer at the BP today on pleasant hill,,Black Nissan Sentra

Julio
05-28-2007, 03:02 PM
So im pulling or trying to pull out of the side road of the BP on pleasant hill and this ricer in a BLACK NISSAN SENTRA is revving at me.

Im looking at my rear view and thinking wtf this douche wants me to do.. I was stuck and really didnt have to much room in front of me to move foward.

The guy driving the black sentra wanted me to pull foward so he can turn and go on his way...

I was ready to cuzz this mofo out because not only was he revving at me.. but waving at me to move foward...

But I was having a nice day and guess who it was ...

JM on IA.. hahahahahhaha j/k about the ricer comment.. ;)

I was driving the Green/blue solara.

:D

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:06 PM
I didn't know you still had that car. Later, QD.

Julio
05-28-2007, 03:08 PM
I didn't know you still had that car. Later, QD.

I still have the Solara... I sold the Sentra which was also that weird blue/green color.

I think im going to keep the Solara for awhile though..Is a great ass daily driver..

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:09 PM
great daily driver

Lolol. That's how I feel about my GA. Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-28-2007, 03:41 PM
So im pulling or trying to pull out of the side road of the BP on pleasant hill and this ricer in a BLACK NISSAN SENTRA is revving at me.

Im looking at my rear view and thinking wtf this douche wants me to do.. I was stuck and really didnt have to much room in front of me to move foward.

The guy driving the black sentra wanted me to pull foward so he can turn and go on his way...

I was ready to cuzz this mofo out because not only was he revving at me.. but waving at me to move foward...

But I was having a nice day and guess who it was ...

JM on IA.. hahahahahhaha j/k about the ricer comment.. ;)

I was driving the Green/blue solara.

:D

u should of fucked with him lol

The Yousef
05-28-2007, 07:56 PM
you should have shot him.... :fire:

mikebluS2G
05-28-2007, 08:18 PM
you should have shot him.... :fire:....lol...crazy man:screwy: .....:D

mocha latte cupcake
05-28-2007, 09:11 PM
lol thanks julio lol i don't remember revving but i do remember being at BP lol, and now i know who messed with my name LOL LOL HATER! lol

Julio
05-28-2007, 09:20 PM
lol thanks julio lol i don't remember revving but i do remember being at BP lol, and now i know who messed with my name LOL LOL HATER! lol

Not me.. lol.. I didnt change your name.. that had to be brett..

You were pulling out of the BP on the side rd.. You rev once, waved with your hand to pull foward and then squezed through..
I laughed when I saw you... because I was about to get ready to have a little road rage :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
05-28-2007, 09:22 PM
lol lol lol sounds like me lol every jdm kid has a little rice in them lol, its what gives us courage to paint our wheels takata green and yashio pink lol... wanna change my name though? :D

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 09:26 PM
bp is always full of faggots.

mocha latte cupcake
05-28-2007, 09:30 PM
yeah you'd know riceboy.... :rolleyes:

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 09:31 PM
yeah you'd know riceboy.... :rolleyes:

what? yeah, im a big ass ricer.. i do burnouts(on a AWD car) and speed like a bat out of hell for no reason... yeah thats me.

take that bullshit somewhere else fag!

mocha latte cupcake
05-28-2007, 09:33 PM
whatever, take your boxer trash outta my thread fag, rock your spiky haired look else where like in a diaf douchebag. whens the last time people invited you out anywhere anyways? seems like your always inviting yourself just another IA leg humping wannabe... pssh. please bitch get OG status then talk to me.... n00b

Extrememustang
05-28-2007, 09:37 PM
I dont mind pleasent hill rd but man those 2 lights on the bridge SUCK!!!!!!! So much of the traffic comes from them.

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 09:39 PM
whatever, take your boxer trash outta my thread fag, rock your spiky haired look else where like in a diaf douchebag. whens the last time people invited you out anywhere anyways? seems like your always inviting yourself just another IA leg humping wannabe... pssh. please bitch get OG status then talk to me.... n00b

hahaha!!!!! look at this fucking faggot! im sure you know who i am, but are to afriad to start shit, it sounds like you know about the bp and what goes on there, please man, don't act like a hardass if you're not..

i don't invite myself to anything, if im bored and don't have shit to do, why not go out. im not some computer geek who doesn't have a life... now from what i can tell you must have some issue with me, but 1. must be afraid to tell me. 2. you really are a fag and don't want beef..

so what is it... tell me man, and introduce yourself to me next time, im pretty sure i know who you are and im sure you know who i am too. this weekend @ bp..

Die with a dick in your mouth:

Later, Alex.

eViLMunkey
05-28-2007, 09:41 PM
what? yeah, im a big ass ricer.. i do burnouts(on a AWD car) and speed like a bat out of hell for no reason... yeah thats me.

take that bullshit somewhere else fag!

What's wrong w/ speeding for no reason.. it's fun at times.. like going down spalding rd at 70+ :goodjob:

mocha latte cupcake
05-28-2007, 09:47 PM
1) diaf bitch
2) i've met you 3 times ass wipe
3) your spiky hair makes you look like a bitch
4) your shit sounds like its broke
5) i don't have beef with you its just funny to see you jump all up on IA and be a little hard ass when you look like a emo tool in person
6) seriously man, if your taking this that seriously get a real life
7) only reason i'm fucking with you is cause your my e-thug'd bitch of the day, tomorrow it'll be someone else, so its not like a really care what you say
8) wish i could meet ya this weekend again :rolleyes: but i'm actually going outta town for a job... sorry whats sad is you should have known this since you invited yourself to my going away party lol
9) its really queer how you are thinking about dicks in mouths... just proof again your a tool and a fag
10) stop copying QD with your going away thing, he's the one that started it so leave it to him to keep it, besides, if i cared where you went i would have sent you a PM to make sure you haven't cut yourself by now.
11) seriously man if your taking all this shit seriously and just gotta meet me, i'm sure i'll be out again in ATL one day.... but seriously bro, its the internet get over it. everyone gets E-thugged one day or another today just seemed to be your day...

eViLMunkey
05-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Damn Emo kids...!

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 09:53 PM
is that it, thats all you have to say? dude step the fuck down. emo fag? what about me is emo... you probably have seen me, but what did you do or say? NOTHING! im sure youve been told storys and shit about Maniac, im sure of it..

don't act like you're an OG cause you really are NOT, dude get real.. you're nothing to me, i don't take whats been said over IA up the ass, but if thats how you look at it, i don't give a shit. you're that cracker with the Sentra right? the black one, with IA stickers on the side?

yeah, you're that fag that was rapping to some song Sat or Friday. the song the ricers were blasting.. i have no beef with you man, don't fuck it up for youself. seriously.

Kyle
05-28-2007, 10:27 PM
Lol at JM. Sorry I missed your party, once they moved the location I was out. Oh well.

TheChosenOne
05-28-2007, 10:31 PM
is that it, thats all you have to say? dude step the fuck down. emo fag? what about me is emo... you probably have seen me, but what did you do or say? NOTHING! im sure youve been told storys and shit about Maniac, im sure of it..

don't act like you're an OG cause you really are NOT, dude get real.. you're nothing to me, i don't take whats been said over IA up the ass, but if thats how you look at it, i don't give a shit. you're that cracker with the Sentra right? the black one, with IA stickers on the side?

yeah, you're that fag that was rapping to some song Sat or Friday. the song the ricers were blasting.. i have no beef with you man, don't fuck it up for you. seriously.

^^^^^
Stragiht GANGSTA BITCH!!!

Echonova
05-28-2007, 10:34 PM

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 10:46 PM
^^^^^
Stragiht GANGSTA BITCH!!!

no gangster man, just keeping it real..

The Yousef
05-28-2007, 10:51 PM

yeah, you're that fag that was rapping to some song Sat or Friday. the song the ricers were blasting.. i have no beef with you man, don't fuck it up for youself. seriously.

JM has been on the site since 02 dude... :lmfao:
and weren't you the one bitching to Jamese on why she gave negative rep points? :lmao:

and cracker is my insult i expect $5 to be paypaled to me within 48 hours...

and it's the internet who cares?

and ramen noodles are the shit...okay that was random...but i'm eating them now it's good so i thought i'd share..

Echonova
05-28-2007, 10:53 PM
no gangster man, just keeping it real..
Keeping it real, on the internet. To a guy who is moving away.........Alrighty.

The Yousef
05-28-2007, 10:55 PM

:lmfao:

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 10:57 PM
yousef stay out of this, the reason why i said that to bluesclues was to show her that i was the real Maniac... come on man, i brought it up cause other IA members were around..

but i can see that you'll back up your friend not matter what i say... i know who Jm is now, but if he really is leaving, this is for you JM

:be safe and stop acting like a faggot, and with that new job, get a real car:

Maniaç
05-28-2007, 10:59 PM

i didnt know that, thanks i guess. pussy!

The Yousef
05-28-2007, 11:00 PM
yousef stay out of this, the reason why i said that to bluesclues was to show her that i was the real Maniac... come on man, i brought it up cause other IA members were around..

but i can see that you'll back up your friend not matter what i say... i know who Jm is now, but if he really is leaving, this is for you JM

:be safe and stop acting like a faggot, and with that new job, get a real car:

i like pie...

Ran
05-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Stop it! Just stop the fighting! Can't you see that you're tearing us apart?! :cry:

Nitro
05-29-2007, 09:30 AM
Stop it! Just stop the fighting! Can't you see that you're tearing us apart?! :cry:

:lmfao: ^^^yeah i'm with stupid^^^

collins
05-29-2007, 10:35 AM
alex, are you kidding? honestly man! lol non og :lmfao: mofo PLEEEEASE HAHA! you know nothing about the days of UC and VN or even X-rated! lol you had to still be in...what... 9th grade?

jm, you should've never sold natalia :cry:

Ran
05-29-2007, 10:39 AM
jm, you should've never sold natalia :cry:Elaborate on said Natalia? Was that the name of his old 240SX?

collins
05-29-2007, 10:41 AM
indeed

The Yousef
05-29-2007, 11:31 AM
indeed

ditto...

how i miss that car and his past days of skyline powered boost...

GSRteg®
05-29-2007, 11:44 AM
You tell him....:lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
05-29-2007, 12:15 PM
preciate the posts people lol lol hope everyone is enjoying today, lol this was the fun drama for yesterday, glad people can realize its the internet lol

alex - thanks for the safe, i'll continue being me and keeping my jdm love alive. and i've had 3 real cars lol, this is the one that is just taking a little more time to build, it was never meant to be stupid fast (had that one, natalia) or the one that was supposed to be super clean and sexy (had that one too, natasha) this one was just to see how rare of parts i could get and i've succeed'd having parts that only 1 other person on this continent has. preciate that good luck on the job though :goodjob: glad to make you e-quantance (sp?) now i'm sure we can be real friends in person lol, thanks for playing along with the drama making IA fun again lol

yousefina - indeed 02 baby! and ramen FTW!

collins - yeah man i know but someone bought her now so i can't get her back anytime soon, i had already talked to my old sponser to see if could get those ROH mags for my same back in the day price, so i had the wheels just sitting if i got her back too lol... oh well maybe someone will treat her right this time :D

Maniaç
05-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Collins, shut up fag!

JM, W0rd... it doesn't matter if you have online beef with anoyone... i ment it when i said "be safe". no one should wish anyones death, unless they're fucking around...

but good luck on your new job or whatever you're gonna do... keep loving the jdm tightness(FAG).

L0L! Later!

quickdodge®
05-29-2007, 10:19 PM
no one should wish anyones death, unless they're fucking around...

I do. And I'm not fucking around. But that's on a whole different subject. Later, QD.