dtmcnamara
05-28-2007, 12:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfKsPqvwG-U&mode=related&search=

NAIZBST
05-28-2007, 12:37 AM
:lmfao: :doh:

Nippon
05-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Considering the situation, he keept really good control of the car. It was just a misjudgment of where he needed to put the bike. He wanted to get back in the center but it was too late. Unfortunately, bikes are'nt that great at braking in comparison to a car from that speed but he slowed down pretty damn good before impact.

I'm just glad he's ok.

Repost Squintz
05-28-2007, 11:03 AM
damn, he's lucky. I wonder what kinda gear he had on though.

The BUCKY
05-28-2007, 11:10 AM
thats not ghostrider. i saw that whole video awhile back. they were ripping it up in the mtns and tried to carry it into the street didnt work to well
thats a $20k+ bike he just wrecked as well. ducati 999r

NAIZBST
05-28-2007, 11:13 AM
he had on full leathers and I am sure a good back protector

SixSquared
05-28-2007, 11:36 AM
And that, kids, is why we wear leathers... not jeans or shorts.

But yeah that's not the real guy... just a guy who wishes he was that cool lol.

Glides
05-29-2007, 09:26 AM
And that, kids, is why we wear leathers... not jeans or shorts.

But yeah that's not the real guy... just a guy who wishes he was that cool lol.

Lol yea, I cannot believe the amount of dumbfucks around Atlanta riding in shorts with either no shirt or some Abercrombie Road Rash special on. Saw a guy the other day in flip flops dipping in and out of traffic with no shirt on so he could show off his cool tattoo's that will be removed free of charge when he finally take a face plant on I-85. Stupid people amaze me.

Anyone riding a bike in shorts deserves to be flayed when they slide on the pavement. I'll cruise by with a grin if I see em splatted. :goodjob:

lightspeed
05-29-2007, 10:38 AM
Damn, I wonder how it feels to wad-up a $30k ducati :doh: :(

I guess eventually things catch up with you. He came away pretty well overall, considering.