PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP BRAND NEW!

Jeff
05-27-2007, 12:36 PM
HP Photosmart 8250 brand new in the box i have the Ink for it too..

only asking 50$ i need money bad. ill get a picture up in a second

specs include:

Overview
The HP Photosmart 8250 Photo Printer is the world’s fastest photo printer(1) and the
ultimate personal home printer for beautiful photos and crisp text at blazing speeds. Its
six individual ink cartridges are designed to save ink and money – ideal for highvolume
home printing.
Key Features and Benefits
• Blazing speed – print photos as fast as 14 seconds, documents up to 32 pages per
minute (ppm) in black and up to 30 ppm in color
• Six-ink color with HP Vivera Inks produces rich and realistic photos that resist
fading for generations(2)
• Efficiently designed individual ink cartridges allow users to replace only the ink
colors used – ideal for high-volume printing
• 4 x 6-inch photos for as little as 24 cents a print(3)
• Page completion feature compares remaining ink levels to the predicted amount of
ink needed for a selected print job and notifies users when a replacement cartridge
is required to complete the task
• View and play digital video on 2.5-inch image display, freeze your favorite scene
and print – all without a computer
• HP Real Life technologies allow users to edit photos directly on printer to remove reeye
and enhance photos with adaptive lighting for professional quality photos at
home
• Automated 4 x 6-inch tray for dedicated photo printing included
• Optional two-sided printing(4) can save the users time and paper
• HP Auto Sense efficiently detects paper type and size to optimize print quality
across a broader range of media
• Water and smudge resistant photos when printing with HP Advanced Photo Paper
Additional Features
• Print photos and video clips without a PC from memory cards(5) using display and
buttons
• Optional HP bt450 Printer and PC Adapter with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
enables wireless printing from camera phones, handheld PCs or other Bluetooth
enabled devices(6)
• Intuitive, one-touch controls to crop, zoom and remove red-eye, then print – all
without a computer
• HP Instant Share service(7) makes it easy for users to send and receive photo e-mail
attachments
• New HP Image Zone 5.0 software allows users to edit, organize, print, share and
archive digital photos
• PictBridge-enabled digital cameras allow users to print directly from the camera.
• Index photo proofing from memory card for quick and convenient photo
referencing.
Technical Specifications
• Six-ink printing with HP Vivera Inks
• 4,800-optimized dpi(8)
• 2.5-inch LCD
• 4 x 6-inch prints up to 8.5 x 24-inch panorama photos with or without borders
• Supports Exif Print 2.2 and Adobe RGB
• Dimensions/Weight
o 6.28" (h) x 17.59" (w) x 15.16" (d)
o 18.7 lbs.
• Support/Connectivity
o USB-connect and Ethernet to PC or Mac
o Microsoft Windows® 98, Me, 2000 Professional, XP Home, XP
Professional; Mac OS X v 10.2 and higher
• HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart 8250 Photo
Printer that includes one-year limited hardware warranty backed by HP Customer
Care, service and support; one-year technical phone support

DRFTR
05-27-2007, 03:06 PM
if you take paypal...i'll take it for $35

~GILLEY~
05-27-2007, 03:19 PM
dumb ? but could you use thsi with a kodak camera if so i want it

Jeff
05-27-2007, 03:21 PM
yes. there is even slots to put different size memory cards so all u have to do is put in the memory card

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Post a pic of the ACTUAL thing you are selling or I am deleting this bullshit.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 02:28 PM
And BTW, stupid, if you have such a great paying job, why do you need $50 so bad? For your poker tourney? :rolleyes: :slap:

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:03 PM
yes exactly smartass. why the hell would i bet my hard earned money? why not bet with money i get from selling useless things i have around the house.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Hmmm. No pic at all now? I told you I wasn't bullshitting yo uon the picture, dummy. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:04 PM
yes exactly smartass. why the hell would i bet my hard earned money? why not bet with money i get from selling useless things i have around the house.

That just shows how pathetic you really are. "I need money bad" for a poker tourney. :no:

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Looks like thread has been expired since you don't want to do it right. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:05 PM
You have 15 minutes to post a pic of the actual product or I'm deleting this thread.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:06 PM
yeah no pic at all cuz i was uploading the new one dick.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:07 PM
haha yeah playing poker with free money because i sold something i didnt pay for. how pathetic.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:07 PM
You haven't uploaded shit, punk. Get your hand off your dick and get to work, bitchboy. Later, QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:10 PM
hahaha i love how all the real life losers think they are hot shit because they are a forum mod. lol

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:12 PM
hahaha i love how all the real life losers think they are hot shit because they are a forum mod. lol

Yup. I'm a real life loser. I have to get on the Net and beg for change. Hmmm. Priorities?

But I see you did what the fuck you were told to do. Didn't you? Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:13 PM

Oh, I'm sorry, are you talking shit about me? Just confirming.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:17 PM
Come on, Jeff. I know you're not talking shit about us. Are you? Man up and say so. Later, QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:21 PM
thanks for the bumps guys ;-) and if i was talking to you BTL i woulda let u know.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:22 PM
thanks for the bumps guys ;-) and if i was talking to you BTL i woulda let u know.

No problem. We're to help a dumbass chump sell his shit so you can get back to your "life" of online poker. Mutherfucker's too scared to talk shit to BTLFED. Why are you afraid to tell him you were? Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:24 PM

Hmm....seeing as I am a super mod and you are saying here that forum mods are "real life losers" that sounds like you are talking shit about me. Do I need to define the phrase "mod bashing" to you? That sounds like bashing to me.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:25 PM
because i wasnt talking to him. and oh yeah. real scared.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:27 PM
because i wasnt talking to him.

No. I believe you were. Otherwise, unless you go back and edit your post, you did refer to us in plural. And me NOT being a mod at all, would only leave BTLFED as the mod that you were, indeed bashing. Lolol @ stupid people. Later, QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Do i need to explain to you what the words .. I WASNT TALKING TO HIM means??. and really because i dont recall writing that the mods here are real life losers.. hmm nope didnt write that. BUT if thats wat it made u think of... not my fault. i never said ne thing about this forum

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:31 PM
because i wasnt talking to him. and oh yeah. real scared.

You should be. Mod bashing isn't tollerated on here. Give me 1 reason why I shouldn't send you on a week vacation from IA.

Jeff
and how did i refer to yall plurally?

quickdodge®

I believe this is actually your quote from PAGE 1 of this thread. Is it not? I didn't make this quote up, did I? Check out the part that I bolded. Is that not plural or what? Either your English is like the rest of your life and is lacking, or you are modbashing. So which is it? Later, QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:32 PM
WELLLL im not. and i didnt bash ne mods. if you think i did. show me where i specially bashed a mod. then i might even take a vacation myself. thanks.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Read my post above yours, sucka. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:35 PM
WELLLL im not. and i didnt bash ne mods. if you think i did. show me where i specially bashed a mod. then i might even take a vacation myself. thanks.

Me and QD have pointed it out more than once. If you really are that stupid how do you know how to work a computer? :rolleyes:

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:35 PM
yeah. thats wat i said qd... but no where in that did i talk about a mod from this site did i? i made a genreal comment. did it hurt ur feelings ? aww how cute. maybe u can get someone to give u some rep points to make u feel better

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:37 PM
i dont give a damn. yall didnt point out shit expect for the fact that i made a general statement.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:38 PM
yeah. thats wat i said qd... but no where in that did i talk about a mod from this site did i? i made a genreal comment. did it hurt ur feelings ? aww how cute. maybe u can get someone to give u some rep points to make u feel better

Come on. Just because Mythbusters tested the theory that you, in fact, have zero intelligence, doesn't mean that everyone else has the same amount. Your "genreal" comment was directed right at BTLFED and I. And me not being a mod just left him that you were running your sack stabilizer about. You and I know that shit. Quit backtracking and stand up for your bitch ass. No one else will. Later QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:38 PM
now IF i was to have said i love how the real life losers of IA think they are hot shit because they are mods like.. whatever ur names are. then yeah that would have been mod bashing wouldnt it? but since i just made a general statement thats all it was. "LATER"

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:40 PM
i dont give a damn. yall didnt point out shit expect for the fact that i made a general statement.

You are full of shit, but even if you were saying it that way you are saying that all mods are real life losers, which include the mods on here. Quit backpeddling and admit your bullshit, fucker.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:40 PM
give up, i know what your trying to do and im obviously smart enough not to do it. thanks, later. jeff

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:42 PM
give up, i know what your trying to do and im obviously smart enough not to do it. thanks, later. jeff

YOU ALREADY DID DO IT. GIVE ME A REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T SEND YOU ON VACATION.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:42 PM

You've already done it. Thus giving us more proof that you're obviously NOT smart enough to do anything.

I just thought about something. How are you going to be able to sell your crap on here while you're on vacation? Later, QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:44 PM
NOPE. i made a general statement. if you feel that you fall in that category. thats your problem. obviously its hurting your feelings for one reason or another.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:44 PM
and why the hell am i talking to 2 ppl about this? if ur not a mod dq then wat are u ? a mod wannabe? oh thats so much better.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:45 PM
NOPE. i made a general statement. if you feel that you fall in that category. thats your problem. obviously its hurting your feelings for one reason or another.

The only reason you made that statement is because we were trying to make you conform to the FS rules. I'm sure it was just a coincidence though, right? :rolleyes:

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:46 PM
i dont even know what FS means.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:48 PM

No. In your general statement, you fell us into that category. Do you not understand the word general? Check this out, stupid:

Specific comment.............IA mods are Gods
General comment..............Forum mods are Gods

If you can see, you have made the comment that forum mods are "real life losers." You didn't say that some of them are. You didn't specify a certain forum's mods. You yourself admitted that it was general. IA is a forum. IA has mods. Therefore you covered all of the Internet's forum mods with your "general comment." Did you lose your last remaining common sense on your online poker life? Maybe you should be begging for common sense instead of 60 cents. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 03:50 PM
i dont even know what FS means.

FS = For Sale. :slap:

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:50 PM
actually ur wrong. since i said all real life losers think they are hot when when they are forum mods. In which the general comment was directed towards real life losers not mods. thanks. later!

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:52 PM
qd-0 jeff-1 thank you, thank you

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 03:55 PM
actually ur wrong. since i said all real life losers think they are hot when when they are forum mods. In which the general comment was directed towards real life losers not mods. thanks. later!

No. It was directed exactly where you meant for it to be directed. Since you didn't know this before, I was an all A HS graduate AND college grad and had a perfect SAT score. That would show much proof that I do know how to disect and comprehend a sentence and it's underlying meaning. Anothe rlesson for you, idiot:

all real life losers think they are hot when when they are forum mods.....you are still referring to mods as real life losers that think they are hot

Why not "all real life losers think they are hot when they are CEOS"
"all real life losers think they are hot when they go to college"

There's no way your feeble little mind can come up eith a way that will backpedal you out of your conundrum. Later, QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 03:59 PM
regaurdless of what the fuck you did in ur life. I MADE THE FUCKING COMMENT. WHICH MEANS! DING DING DING. that i know who i was directing MY comment at. thanks. dq- 0 jeff -2

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 04:02 PM
regaurdless of what the fuck you did in ur life. I MADE THE FUCKING COMMENT. WHICH MEANS! DING DING DING. that i know who i was directing MY comment at. thanks. dq- 0 jeff -2

Trouble is, your English sentence making skills are very lacking if you are the only one who knows where that sentence was headed and everyone else knows exactly opposite. You're not going to win. You've already lost so you can put as many numbers as you want in your personal tally and it won't make you any better. Later, QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 04:02 PM
and like you said... it was directed exactly where I wanted it to be. so who are u to tell me where i directed it. dq-0 jeff - 3

Jeff
05-28-2007, 04:04 PM
yeah keep telling yourself that. and you think i give a fuck how i type on an internet fourm. wow your really putting those all a's and degrees to some good use here on this fourm smart guy.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Yes I am. And in my bank account. So it does make me feel good not to have to get online and beg for spare change. Later, QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 04:21 PM
listen dumbass. wat do u not understand about i have no way to add money to the account because my credit card wont accept things from gambling sites. i never said i had no money dumb fuck. and if i have money why am i selling this for cheap? because its a waste of fucking space in my house.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 04:26 PM
I don't understand anyone getting on the Internet begging anyone else for spare change. Are you taking homelessness to the next level? Get your shit and get the fuck out, you fucking bitch. Oh. And enjoy your vacation. If I were you, I wouldn't log out until midnight. Later, QD.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 04:31 PM
HAAAAAAA like i give a fuck if i get a vacation or not ? i ll never come back my whole life for all i care shit. this is cheaper than paying 3 dollars to keep my thread at the top ;-) . already got a buyer though but thanks for your help.

Jeff
05-28-2007, 04:32 PM
all that shit talking online. your so tuff.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 04:33 PM
HAAAAAAA like i give a fuck if i get a vacation or not ?

Oh you give a fuck. That's why you tried your little heart out to convince BTLFED that you weren't mod bashing him. Cause you didn't want to get banned. If you didn't care, you would've manned up and told the truth. Little fairy.

DQ - 0
Bitch - 4,563,456,231

Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-28-2007, 04:34 PM
all that shit talking online. your so tuff.

You're goddamn right I am. Later, QD.

1SOL2NV
05-28-2007, 04:36 PM
im really proud of you , you kept your head on a swivle in a severe cock fight ..... that really escalated quickly !

Jeff
05-28-2007, 04:44 PM
hahaha what? your proud of who?

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 04:49 PM
HAAAAAAA like i give a fuck if i get a vacation or not ? i ll never come back my whole life for all i care shit. this is cheaper than paying 3 dollars to keep my thread at the top ;-) . already got a buyer though but thanks for your help.

If you don't care then away you go! Enjoy your week vacation.

VIVA LA IMPORT ATLANTA!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q90/tripmeout/Independencia.gif