PDA

View Full Version : where da gurlz iz???

mikebluS2G
05-27-2007, 01:51 AM
j/w where are all our gurlz at..? how come in fast and the furious there are always lots of hot asses walkin around and makeing everyone feel welcome:D ...where is this at our meets????:thinking:...j/w.......:boobies: <ftw:goodjob:

koukis14
05-27-2007, 01:53 AM
What?

MulattoBoi
05-27-2007, 01:58 AM
You are a funny little dude.

CHADbee
05-27-2007, 02:41 AM
lol @ the russian

speak english mother fucker!

stop dreaming mike and go find ur own sluts

mikebluS2G
05-27-2007, 02:48 AM
hahahaha...i just need a simple introduction and then i can handle the rest....;)

koukis14
05-27-2007, 02:49 AM
hahahaha...i just need a simple introduction and then i can handle the rest....;)
Nice S2000, and I don't comment on many Hondas.

CHADbee
05-27-2007, 02:50 AM
what the fuck are u doing still awake? take ur ass to bed!

all u got to do is interduce urself. u make good money, ur baller, ur drive a sexy car so just talk to the whores, its not hard.

mikebluS2G
05-27-2007, 02:51 AM
^^thanx...:goodjob: ...(+1)for uuuuu...:yes:

edit...^^this is to koukis14:D

CHADbee
05-27-2007, 02:51 AM
Nice S2000, and I don't comment on many Hondas.
the sig does it no justice at all, that car is pure automotive sex.

mikebluS2G
05-27-2007, 02:54 AM
what the fuck are u doing still awake? take ur ass to bed!

all u got to do is interduce urself. u make good money(im make ok money), ur baller(not true), ur drive a sexy car so just talk to the whores, its not hard..but....im scared:cry:.......:lmfao:

a lil edit*

CHADbee
05-27-2007, 02:59 AM
whats gonna happen mike? they tell u that they dont wanna ride in ur sexy s2k? that u cant have their number?

will u die? will u lose sleep? will u lose money? how will that REALLY effect ur life?

stop being skeerd and go fuck some sluts

mikebluS2G
05-27-2007, 03:03 AM
whats gonna happen mike? they tell u that they dont wanna ride in ur sexy s2k? that u cant have their number?

will u die? will u lose sleep? will u lose money? how will that REALLY effect ur life?

stop being skeerd and go fuck some sluts...im on my way:D ......

i realy do need to go to sleep, im drunk and i still cant sleep..and im out of cigarettes and i need one.....no cigs ftl:yes:

koukis14
05-27-2007, 03:04 AM
^^thanx...:goodjob: ...(+1)for uuuuu...:yes:

edit...^^this is to koukis14:D

Thanks, back at ya. I see you live in Charlotte. I kinda miss it there, I lived in Mooresville for a while. Charlotte is 20X better than Atlanta.

mikebluS2G
05-27-2007, 03:08 AM
Thanks, back at ya. I see you live in Charlotte. I kinda miss it there, I lived in Mooresville for a while. Charlotte is 20X better than Atlanta.....yea im getting used to it, its different than atlanta.....

PRiMAdonna
05-27-2007, 03:09 AM
lol @ the title of this thread.

OneSlow5pt0
05-27-2007, 03:42 AM
A-town FTL

Mr_Mischif
05-27-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks, back at ya. I see you live in Charlotte. I kinda miss it there, I lived in Mooresville for a while. Charlotte is 20X better than Atlanta.

What is better about it?

Shawna
05-27-2007, 10:12 AM
lmao wow @ this thread

IDriveToast
05-27-2007, 01:30 PM
j/w where are all our gurlz at..? how come in fast and the furious there are always lots of hot asses walkin around and makeing everyone feel welcome:D ...where is this at our meets????:thinking:...j/w.......:boobies: <ftw:goodjob:

They're hiding from you :screwy:

Lucky DAWG
05-27-2007, 01:49 PM
thats because its a movie
gj jackass

koukis14
05-27-2007, 01:58 PM
What is better about it?
I don't know I just hate Atlanta. Theres are too many stupid assholes down here.

It is too crowded, there is just this vibe down here that bothers me. It is really commercialized. Just listen to the radio stations down here, they are shit. I have not heard one good radio station here yet. Then again I don't listen to rap or pop so.

I used to go tho Philly alot (every weekend) when I lived up in Pa and I loved it. I am planning on moving either to Philly or to Charlotte in the next few years.

I really think this town is a steaming pile of shit.

Lucky DAWG
05-27-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't know I just hate Atlanta. Theres are too many stupid assholes down here.

It is too crowded, there is just this vibe down here that bothers me. It is really commercialized. Just listen to the radio stations down here, they are shit. I have not heard one good radio station here yet. Then again I don't listen to rap or pop so.

I used to go tho Philly alot (every weekend) when I lived up in Pa and I loved it. I am planning on moving either to Philly or to Charlotte in the next few years.

I really think this town is a steaming pile of shit.

you think a city in the north has a better vibe?
either you don't go out or you are hanging with the wrong crowds.

go out and walk the trails or go out in the country a bit, people don't hesitate to ask you how you are doing or confront you and start up a conversation. From my experiences in the north and out west, people do not care at all and are very rude compared to people from the south.

i think its a whole different mindset down here and i like it, the only thing i can see being a problem is the fact that it is getting overcrowded and traffic is a bitch

TeeJay
05-27-2007, 03:50 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/StopPostingJohnnyDepp.gif

TeeJay
05-27-2007, 03:54 PM
P.S i live in charlotte as well, and it is really not much different than atlanta...traffic sucks, its hot as hell, and there are assholes everywhere. charlotte seems to be modeling itself after atlanta, which may or may not be a good thing

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 03:55 PM
chilling @ the mall.. summer break FTW!

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 03:56 PM
chilling @ the mall.. summer break FTW!

dude didnt i see u agian last night..

koukis14
05-27-2007, 04:00 PM

go out and walk the trails or go out in the country a bit, people don't hesitate to ask you how you are doing or confront you and start up a conversation. From my experiences in the north and out west, people do not care at all and are very rude compared to people from the south.

i think its a whole different mindset down here and i like it, the only thing i can see being a problem is the fact that it is getting overcrowded and traffic is a bitch

I just don't feel it. I don't have time to have a social life because I work all the fucking time. Also I hate clubs and crowded bars, so I am pretty much screwed. There are a lot of bars In Philly that you can actually find a seat at on a Friday or Saturday night.

The traffic down here does drive me crazy, and people can't drive morth a shit. I have had people run stop signs and almost hit me or I hit them and they lay on the horn and give me the finger...more than once.

It is like everyone is on the edge all the time and ready to fight at the drop of a hat. And why do guys always stare me down when I drive buy, watch the fucking road.

Is there something in the water down here that make everyone insecure and need to prove something?

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:00 PM
dude didnt i see u agian last night..

probably, i was there... i was hanging around the light poll with the other fags on IA.

HvyArms
05-27-2007, 04:01 PM

I dont know man, what I can say about the North is that people are straight forward. Im from the west, and I feel its pretty much the same. People are direct and easy to read.

In the south, people are sneaky as shit. "Southern Hospitality" is BS. People here aren't hospitable, they're just nosey as hell.

I know a few cool people in Atlanta, but I dont think it has anything to do with the south, I just think it's because you have decent people everywhere just like you have idiots everywhere. Here, it's harder for me to figure out how to deal with dudes I meet.

But I dont feel Atlanta is crowded, I feel it's kinda slow. But I like it's vibe. Much better than Compton...but I still miss home.

koukis14
05-27-2007, 04:02 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/StopPostingJohnnyDepp.gif

Is that from 21 Jump Street?

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:02 PM
probably, i was there... i was hanging around the light poll with the other fags on IA.

i was there but i was on the side closest to the petco doors.. then me and by bro went to go get somthing to eat then came back i seen u go by speeding off

~GILLEY~
05-27-2007, 04:03 PM
probably, i was there... i was hanging around the light poll with the other fags on IA.what mall ?

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:05 PM
what mall ?

Mall of gwinnett

Discover Mills

Mall of GA

WHITE GIRLS FTW! :lmfao:

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:06 PM
i was there but i was on the side closest to the petco doors.. then me and by bro went to go get somthing to eat then came back i seen u go by speeding off

are you sure it was me? i never speed around bp, i probably had it in first and didn't shift.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:08 PM
are you sure it was me? i never speed around bp, i probably had it in first and didn't shift.

yea it was u.. but i dont think that u would call it speeding but u took off fast . then i seen that guy projest white to

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:11 PM
yea it was u.. but i dont think that u would call it speeding but u took off fast . then i seen that guy projest white to

L0L! that was Juan(white WRX)..

but yeah, i probably was taken my uncle home... next time come say WHATS UP

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:17 PM
L0L! that was Juan(white WRX)..

but yeah, i probably was taken my uncle home... next time come say WHATS UP

naw it was ur car gray wrx with blk rims.. and i was ganna so say whats up but u was leaving.. and my lil bro liked ur car and we was in his audi

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:21 PM
naw it was ur car gray wrx with blk rims.. and i was ganna so say whats up but u was leaving.. and my lil bro liked ur car and we was in his audi

SO I DID SEE YOU! dude you look staright MEXICAN!!! :lmfao: j/p!!!

next time ill look for you man, is the Audi auto or stick shift?

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:24 PM
SO I DID SEE YOU! dude you look staright MEXICAN!!! :lmfao: j/p!!!

next time ill look for you man, is the Audi auto or stick shift?

yea i knew u seen me u was looking right at me mean mugging me lol and yea i guess i look stright mexican with me bold head and all but i need to get it resaved. and my bro is as white wanna be as they come .. and the car is stick AWD turbo. we have some parts that were going to put on it..

but im NO FOB

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:26 PM
yea i knew u seen me u was looking right at me mean mugging me lol and yea i guess i look stright mexican with me bold head and all but i need to get it resaved. and my bro is as white wanna be as they come .. and the car is stick AWD turbo. we have some parts that were going to put on it..

but im NO FOB

i don't do that gay shit! i was looking cause i know you drive an A4.. but you didn't look back, did i have spiky hair?

HvyArms
05-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Why dont I ever find out about these meets? I ended up chillin all night with my boys, and end up going home with some girl in tight jeans.

DAMNIT, I coulda been at a meet.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:30 PM
i don't do that gay shit! i was looking cause i know you drive an A4.. but you didn't look back, did i have spiky hair?

i looked but i didnt pay atten to ur hair.. nice car bro:goodjob:

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:33 PM
i looked but i didnt pay atten to ur hair.. nice car bro:goodjob:

haha! thanks dude, not bad for a Mexican ;) .

Why dont I ever find out about these meets? I ended up chillin all night with my boys, and end up going home with some girl in tight jeans.

DAMNIT, I coulda been at a meet.

:lmfao: shut up fag!

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:50 PM
haha! thanks dude, not bad for a Mexican ;) .

:lmfao: shut up fag!

yup.. i use to have spiky hair then i got tired of messing with it so i shaved it all off

"B"
05-27-2007, 05:37 PM

reps

mikebluS2G
05-27-2007, 08:27 PM
^^^WTF DUDE!!!!!! THATS FUKING GAY!!! IT WAS JUST FOR LAUGHS....:2up:

"B"
05-28-2007, 07:05 AM
^^^WTF DUDE!!!!!! THATS FUKING GAY!!! IT WAS JUST FOR LAUGHS....:2up:

You will be ok. It is just one anyways. I thank you for yours as well.

mikebluS2G
05-28-2007, 04:39 PM
You will be ok. It is just one anyways. I thank you for yours as well.no problem....were even:goodjob: