PDA

View Full Version : Random Our Farewell Present to our Highschool

Novacaine
05-26-2007, 11:03 PM
Well it's stupid yes and very moronic but hey a great way to end the year and celebrate our friends graduations.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/39d8d796-9b01-4279-ac0d-993a01588e10.htm

imbosile
05-26-2007, 11:05 PM
hahaha, so you got busted?

Novacaine
05-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Well I didn't actually do anything as my car is at home getting a new cam and heads and the GTP is FWD but I was recording the incident and they didn't notice me hop in the car and inconspicuously ride out. However as soon as the burnouts started the coaches semi blocked off the parking lot and got their names and said that he enjoyed the show but it was dangerous and that he was going to notify the police. However they have yet to see any phone calls so I guess hes being gracious and decided to let us off with a warning.

Maverick
05-27-2007, 12:42 AM
hahahah awesome

koukis14
05-27-2007, 02:02 AM
Mine was better. We put 25 baby turkeys in the bathrooms of our high school. There was bird shit everywhere. The school called my house and told us to come back and clean it up or we were not going to graduate. I said send a fucking bus asshole. I graduated that night. That was pretty cool looking at first when you all were spinning at the same time. I would have gotton nervous when all the smoke started forming.

Oh we also handed out marbles pre graduation and every person that got thier diploma gave the principal a marble when they shook her hand. After 30 kids she didn't know what to do because she did't want to stop and scream at us in front of all the parents like that bitch usually did. She just stood there with her hands full of marbles. She finally just threw them on the ground. We had a streaker too but he got arrested.

EssAreTwenTee
05-27-2007, 02:06 AM
man what was i doing wrong in highschool all i could afford was a dodge daytona

JDMmuscle
05-27-2007, 09:25 AM
lol who the fuck can offard that stuff in highschool? jesus i was driving a camry =P

that camaro was siiiiiiiiick looking

awesome vid, we did something like this, but it was a 240, my SC, a ae86 and a 88 RX7

Maverick
05-27-2007, 08:15 PM
i collected money, bought 50 mice and me and some friends let them loose in the cafeteria, didnt get caught

Shawna
05-28-2007, 10:31 AM
that was fucking stupid

SixSquared
05-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Oh that was your highschool? Sorry I thought it was the Varsity...

Our senior prank was pretty good.. the principal always gave the school keys/his keys to one of three people - me, Brittany, or Lyndie.. we were trustworthy, good kids, and the keys were heavy, so one of us always had his keys. What he didn't realize was that me and Brittany are quite mischevious. A few days before the end of school during 4th period (block schedule, last period of the day), the band seniors got bored... The rest of the band was doing graduation music, and we had no reason to practice.. I had his keys that day, and me and Brittany devised a plan. The gym was locked, and there were no classes in there during 4th period. I took the gym key off the keyring and Brittany went to unlock the double doors (main enterance). While she did that, I went and got Dr. Hines' brand new 2002 Ford F150 from the parking lot. Pulled it into the gym. The guys took down the "Panther Pit" sign from outside and we laid it in front of the truck, in the gym. Then we got silly string and window chalk and went to town. And just to add insult to injury, before we left, we locked his keys in his truck and locked the gym doors. It was beautiful. And even more beautiful when the football seniors got in trouble for it. :D

keevo54
05-28-2007, 11:03 AM
4 bad drivers. Can't believe you'll did not hit each other

Glides
05-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Video would have been much cooler if they did.

And that right there people is why whenever the word Drifting comes up, people think bad. Good job. :goodjob:

2.0civic
05-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Best senior prank was buford 03 when a few people brought road kill throughout the school and put a dead squirrel in the spanish teachers desk (huge bitch anyway)

Sport1.3
05-29-2007, 09:48 AM
I just Went to graduation and graduated lol....I also drove a Firebird...V6 of course lolol. Those were some pretty nice cars for HS

manilikecars
05-30-2007, 03:06 PM
we had round seat in front of the school office. and they were seal up. The guys filled it with water and put in like 200 gold fish.

And i drove a foxbody mustang in highschool

Novacaine
05-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Yes it was indeed "fucking stupid" and no plan of drifting was involved. As for the cars we work our ass's off to be able to afford them and gas with a little help from the parents. Work hard play hard. However i loled at Phatom Sols story.