PDA

View Full Version : so i got jumped last night

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Casey i need you to be there to be gangster next time

few weekends ago when i started driving again my car started leaking oil dude in a f23 lude wanted to race for 20 bucks i was like i can do it next weeken
so he's like aight whatever. so next weekend comes i'm ready with 50 bucks to lay down dude never shows and when i do find him he says nah man nevemind.he has a AEM intake and a APC muffler so you know he's gotta run low 10's specially with his 18" chrome wheelsand cut springs. anyways shit gets started i start getting threats from him and his car club that think they are a gang. thhey'v already busted out on dudes winsheield cause he was in another car club and shot up about 3 or 4 peopls cars with paint ball guns. so anyways this weekend i'm chillen talking to someone in a parking lot in my car here they come walking over and are like we're gonna kick your fucking ass and i'm like ok wtf. dude's like yeah you know me i had the fast ass mustang with chrome 19" wheels and flow masters. i'm like wow you jsut describe most mexicans and rednecks around here. dude's like your disrespecting me and i'm like dude what ever and he's like yeah you fucking know me and i'm like dude no i don't and i don't care to know you. so he proceeds to threaten me and i'm like dude fuck off peace starte to roll out in reverse and he starts to kick my car. and i'm like dude if you touch me or my car you will regret it and he's like nah fuck you and i'm like whatever and start backing up he runs over and punches my hood and and draw the line their and say you fucked up now.
so i throw the e-brake up and start to get out then the black people and mexicans that were surrounding my car proceed to trap me in my car dude punches me and i'm like wtf? o hell nah did he just do that, then blood drips down. and i'm like o hell no you fucked up.. so i manage to get the door opened up far enough to trip one of them leg and kick one in the nuts. keep in mind i'm wearing flip flops lol. but i grab my pipe and jab the fuck out of him in the ribs and swing at another guy and hit him in his jaw. they both hit the ground and some little bitch start yelling how i need to just leave and they won't call the cops and i'm wtf???! they attacked me while i was trying to leave so no trouble would start. but long story short they stopped fucking with me when the pipe cam out every fucking body started running away when i slammed the pipe on the ground and said fuck with me know. he keeps yelling i'm a pussy while he gets in his g/f's car and i say lets fight now that's out of my car. so i call the cops and they don't do shit cause they are to fucking lazy. they said i needed video proof. i said wtf. that's bull shit even when i ahve witnesses. sad thing is i don't know any of them i just know of them. so that is another reason why i ahte gainesville

Sol-Badguy
05-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Holy shit.

I don't even know what to say..

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 04:33 PM
STEEL PIPE FTMFW

OneSlow5pt0
05-26-2007, 04:35 PM
well,damn...least u put those fuckers in their place....i hate people that are scared to come me face to face they gotta bring 20 of thier friends...ants thats the exact reason i dont get in fights with black people....no offense

CHADbee
05-26-2007, 04:38 PM
REPOST FROM MYSPACE GODDAMN IT!!!!

Tracy
05-26-2007, 04:39 PM
dang dude.

OneSlow5pt0
05-26-2007, 04:39 PM
lol,myspace ftl................or w

AtifSajid
05-26-2007, 04:41 PM
steel pipes are a winner!!

§treet_§peed
lol i'm jsut spreading the word DAMNIT lol.. nah it was a white guy taht started it all. the black guys up here all think they are the next big rapper and drug dealer gangster.. the mexicans all think their cars run 10's or better.. and the white guys up here for the most part are retards..

Leadfoot_mf
sounds like fun

Ltdnismorace
05-26-2007, 04:44 PM
holy run on sentence, nice pipe fitting my friend. I hate weekend warrior wannabees like those faggotts who jumed you.

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 04:45 PM
bitches scatter when you pull out a equilizer

Julio
05-26-2007, 04:45 PM
This sounds kinda funny.. no pun intended.

CHADbee
05-26-2007, 04:48 PM
:stupid:

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 04:48 PM
o i know it was all retarded in my opinion. i mean hell tho gotta do what you gotta do to hole your own and keep your health nah mean.. honestly i think they are all retards. that's why i try to stay away from people like this and try to had fun but smart fun

swolejamaica
05-26-2007, 04:53 PM
man i think when that guy got in front of the car you should have popped your clutch and ran over his bitch ass. lol

BABY J
05-26-2007, 04:54 PM
No offense... but you are an idiot. I'm a 2nd degree and I even know when to stand down. You were outnumbered - you were in a VERY vunerable position --> in a car when people are standing outside of the car (b/c had it been ME, by the time you got outta the car you would have already been unconscious). I think that the best thing you could have done is drive away. You could have died right there all b/c some1 punched your car. That could have turned out VERY differently. Kicking their ass did not "un-punch" your car - nah mean? Choose your battles... not all of them are worth fighting.

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 04:55 PM
thought about it for a split second then i was no wait i wil be the bigger man and leave because i can't afford to go to jail for man slaughter for some dumb ass

OneSlow5pt0
05-26-2007, 04:57 PM
if they hit ur car,should have just ran them over,lol...

but in the world we live in,u would have gotten sued...u still might get sued

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 04:58 PM
No offense... but you are an idiot. I'm a 2nd degree and I even know when to stand down. You were outnumbered - you were in a VERY vunerable position --> in a car when people are standing outside of the car (b/c had it been ME, by the time you got outta the car you would have already been unconscious). I think that the best thing you could have done is drive away. You could have died right there all b/c some1 punched your car. That could have turned out VERY differently. Kicking their ass did not "un-punch" your car - nah mean? Choose your battles... not all of them are worth fighting. very true and i respect your thought bro and that did flash thru my head but i know these people and how they act.. they're really dumb, once you fight back they run..

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 04:59 PM
if they hit ur car,should have just ran them over,lol...

but in the world we live in,u would have gotten sued...u still might get sued not likely because of me making the report well calling them the cops said that if someone did say something about getting hit then they would know who jumped me

OneSlow5pt0
05-26-2007, 05:01 PM
ok,got ya

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 05:04 PM
anyways. GAINESVILLE FTL. can't wait to get lout of here and shit.. fuck lame ass pussy bitches that will only fight you when they ahve the advantage.

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 05:06 PM
lol i still think it was funny how they all scattered like cock roaches when you turn the light on, when i pulled out my little friend

OneSlow5pt0
05-26-2007, 05:08 PM
damn,wonder how fast they woulds have ran if u pulled out a gun,lol

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 05:19 PM
prolly would of shit there self

quickdodge®
05-26-2007, 05:25 PM

Funny as in "believable?" Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-26-2007, 05:28 PM

few weekends ago when i started driving again my car started leaking oil dude in a f23 lude wanted to race for 20 bucks i was like i can do it next weeken
so he's like aight whatever. so next weekend comes i'm ready with 50 bucks to lay down dude never shows and when i do find him he says nah man nevemind.he has a AEM intake and a APC muffler so you know he's gotta run low 10's specially with his 18" chrome wheelsand cut springs. anyways shit gets started i start getting threats from him and his car club that think they are a gang. thhey'v already busted out on dudes winsheield cause he was in another car club and shot up about 3 or 4 peopls cars with paint ball guns. so anyways this weekend i'm chillen talking to someone in a parking lot in my car here they come walking over and are like we're gonna kick your fucking ass and i'm like ok wtf. dude's like yeah you know me i had the fast ass mustang with chrome 19" wheels and flow masters. i'm like wow you jsut describe most mexicans and rednecks around here. dude's like your disrespecting me and i'm like dude what ever and he's like yeah you fucking know me and i'm like dude no i don't and i don't care to know you. so he proceeds to threaten me and i'm like dude fuck off peace starte to roll out in reverse and he starts to kick my car. and i'm like dude if you touch me or my car you will regret it and he's like nah fuck you and i'm like whatever and start backing up he runs over and punches my hood and and draw the line their and say you fucked up now.
so i throw the e-brake up and start to get out then the black people and mexicans that were surrounding my car proceed to trap me in my car dude punches me and i'm like wtf? o hell nah did he just do that, then blood drips down. and i'm like o hell no you fucked up.. so i manage to get the door opened up far enough to trip one of them leg and kick one in the nuts. keep in mind i'm wearing flip flops lol. but i grab my pipe and jab the fuck out of him in the ribs and swing at another guy and hit him in his jaw. they both hit the ground and some little bitch start yelling how i need to just leave and they won't call the cops and i'm wtf???! they attacked me while i was trying to leave so no trouble would start. but long story short they stopped fucking with me when the pipe cam out every fucking body started running away when i slammed the pipe on the ground and said fuck with me know. he keeps yelling i'm a pussy while he gets in his g/f's car and i say lets fight now that's out of my car. so i call the cops and they don't do shit cause they are to fucking lazy. they said i needed video proof. i said wtf. that's bull shit even when i ahve witnesses. sad thing is i don't know any of them i just know of them. so that is another reason why i ahte gainesville

i was in gainesville last night... i seen u in the BK parking lot with a lot of ppls did it happen there ? and i also seen u getting out if the nextel parking lot ? ....

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 05:35 PM
nah it happened a little later in the magic dragon parking lot

tony
05-26-2007, 05:37 PM
No offense... but you are an idiot. I'm a 2nd degree and I even know when to stand down. You were outnumbered - you were in a VERY vunerable position --> in a car when people are standing outside of the car (b/c had it been ME, by the time you got outta the car you would have already been unconscious). I think that the best thing you could have done is drive away. You could have died right there all b/c some1 punched your car. That could have turned out VERY differently. Kicking their ass did not "un-punch" your car - nah mean? Choose your battles... not all of them are worth fighting.

I was going to say the same thing, I've been talking to people who have been into martial arts for years and they say the same thing.. no matter how tough you are avoid fighting at any cost, if there is a way out then take it. You are very lucky they decided to jump you with nothing more than their fists, a real gang would have easily left you for dead.

cactusEG
05-26-2007, 05:37 PM
nah it happened a little later in the magic dragon parking lot

about what time ? was was it anegma crew?

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 05:41 PM
I was going to say the same thing, I've been talking to people who have been into martial arts for years and they say the same thing.. no matter how tough you are avoid fighting at any cost, if there is a way out then take it. You are very lucky they decided to jump you with nothing more than their fists, a real gang would have easily left you for dead. that's my whole point THEY ARE NOT A REAL GANG. THEY ARE FAKE QWANNA BE's LIKE MOST OF THE PEOPLE UP HERE.. and i did go to leave.. but i will not stand for my car being damaged for no reason... and they aren't smart enough suppossedly this balck guy that droped out of school and lives at home with his mom in a tralier park has a ak47.. :rolleyes:

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 05:42 PM
about what time ? was was it anegma crew? don't remeber. nah Street Kings or whatever those fake bitches calle their selves

cactusEG
05-26-2007, 05:43 PM
what cars were rolling with them?

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Funny as in "believable?" Later, QD. QD....:rolleyes: i hate fighting.. i would rather be at home getting head from a fine woman and drinking a corona rather than doing stupid shit.. but i will not be picked on i will stand up for myself

§treet_§peed
05-26-2007, 05:44 PM
what cars were rolling with them? i'll be around a little later. if you see me holler at me

BTLFED
05-26-2007, 05:50 PM
I totally don't believe this.....or your inability to form a sentence correctly.

cactusEG
05-26-2007, 05:51 PM
i'll be around a little later. if you see me holler at me

dude i really dont like hanging out in Gville to many fucks that like to start shit for no reason i dont know how many times me and my some friends had to almost get in a fight for fucker riding by and running there cock suckers and starting shit. im like u im not much in to fighting for dumb shit only when i have to..

koukis14
05-26-2007, 05:53 PM
I miss my night stick. I need to get a new one.

"B"
05-26-2007, 05:54 PM

If I lived in Gainesville, I would ride out to correct some shit.

BTLFED
05-26-2007, 05:55 PM
If I lived in Gainesville, I would ride out to correct some shit.

Or find out he is full of shit.

quickdodge®
05-26-2007, 05:59 PM

I don't know you, SS, so far be it for me to call BS on you, but this sounds like some scripted Jeanne Claude Van Damme shit. The way you post, there were at least 5-6 people surrounding you. And you were going to jump out and whip them all? Major props to you if this really went down. Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-26-2007, 06:00 PM

yup:lmfao: :yes:

"B"
05-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Either way. I remember back in Colorado Springs I got jumped by about 40 little teenage Asians. They came to town talking shit about running for money. One of my buddies took them up on their offer, and won, they followed us to our race spot and broke the window out of my boy's car. So I rode down to where they were at and treid to find out who did it. So the proceeded to jump me. If it had not been for 5 of my friends jumping in as well, it would have gotten ugly. About 10 of them left bloody and I left with my back hurting (reagrivated injury); they never came back to town though.

True story.

Halfwit
05-26-2007, 06:31 PM

so i throw the e-brake up and start to get out then the black people and mexicans that were surrounding my car proceed to trap me in my car dude punches me and i'm like wtf? o hell nah did he just do that, then blood drips down. and i'm like o hell no you fucked up.. so i manage to get the door opened up far enough to trip one of them leg and kick one in the nuts. keep in mind i'm wearing flip flops lol. but i grab my pipe and jab the fuck out of him in the ribs and swing at another guy and hit him in his jaw. they both hit the ground and some little bitch start yelling how i need to just leave and they won't call the cops and i'm wtf???! they attacked me while i was trying to leave so no trouble would start. but long story short they stopped fucking with me when the pipe cam out every fucking body started running away when i slammed the pipe on the ground and said fuck with me know. he keeps yelling i'm a pussy while he gets in his g/f's car and i say lets fight now that's out of my car. so i call the cops and they don't do shit cause they are to fucking lazy. they said i needed video proof. i said wtf. that's bull shit even when i ahve witnesses. sad thing is i don't know any of them i just know of them. so that is another reason why i ahte gainesvilleglad it was this weekend not last when i was there!!! lol

BABY J
05-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Either way. I remember back in Colorado Springs I got jumped by about 40 little teenage Asians. They came to town talking shit about running for money. One of my buddies took them up on their offer, and won, they followed us to our race spot and broke the window out of my boy's car. So I rode down to where they were at and treid to find out who did it. So the proceeded to jump me. If it had not been for 5 of my friends jumping in as well, it would have gotten ugly. About 10 of them left bloody and I left with my back hurting (reagrivated injury); they never came back to town though.

True story.

Academy Blvd Shell Station FTW!! (or the grocery store lot across the street) was the staging grounds in Col Springs.

Halfwit
05-26-2007, 06:36 PM
STREET SPEED, post a pic of your eye and see if they think its BS. lol

"B"
05-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Academy Blvd Shell Station FTW!! (or the grocery store lot across the street) was the staging grounds in Col Springs.

OMG, another guy from the Springs area. Shit used to go down at the Shell station. It used to be a Texaco back in the day though.

OneSlow5pt0
05-26-2007, 07:32 PM
^^lol,u people are sad

"B"
05-26-2007, 07:34 PM
What is so sad?

OneSlow5pt0
05-26-2007, 07:36 PM
idk...lol,im bored

BABY J
05-26-2007, 07:51 PM
OMG, another guy from the Springs area. Shit used to go down at the Shell station. It used to be a Texaco back in the day though.

I am from ATL - but I worked at Cheyenne Mountain for the Dept of Homeland Defense for 2 years. Back then I had a 242whp Spec V (tuned by Brent at PFI Speed) and I tried to make a lil noise for the N/A guys in town on www.highaltitudeimports.com (http://www.highaltitudeimports.com/) . I also hung out downtown Col Springs at SpeedWorx w/ Steve who did some work on my EG hatch. :) I miss CO - it's hard to go fast at altitude, but I still had a blast. That Texaco is a Shell now - at least it was when I left there in Feb 2005. No matter where ran at, that Shell was the initial staging grounds though. :) We'd make high speed runs to Cripple Creek and back - where you KNOW if u miss a turn you're falling off the mountain. I was the bitch who would always play it safe and get there last... LOL. Good times, good times.

cornercarver78
05-26-2007, 07:55 PM
where in gainesville was this,

Slow Motion
05-26-2007, 07:59 PM

O Wise one...

BABY J
05-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Worse than that - u now have more enemies than you had the day before. Also, knowing you carry a pipe and will use it, they are more likely to pull a gun.

Goodie Mob said it best --> http://www.seriouscustoms.com/MOOZIK/Goodie%20Mobb%20-%20People%20Don't%20Dance%20No%20More.mp3 :bump: :bannana:

"B"
05-26-2007, 08:50 PM
I am from ATL - but I worked at Cheyenne Mountain for the Dept of Homeland Defense for 2 years. Back then I had a 242whp Spec V (tuned by Brent at PFI Speed) and I tried to make a lil noise for the N/A guys in town on www.highaltitudeimports.com (http://www.highaltitudeimports.com/) . I also hung out downtown Col Springs at SpeedWorx w/ Steve who did some work on my EG hatch. :) I miss CO - it's hard to go fast at altitude, but I still had a blast. That Texaco is a Shell now - at least it was when I left there in Feb 2005. No matter where ran at, that Shell was the initial staging grounds though. :) We'd make high speed runs to Cripple Creek and back - where you KNOW if u miss a turn you're falling off the mountain. I was the bitch who would always play it safe and get there last... LOL. Good times, good times.

Were you ever on coloradoracing.net? That group used to hang out at the Grocery Warehouse on that other busy road (east of Academy). There used to be a car show there every Saturday evening. I left for Germany in October of 2002.

BABY J
05-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Never knew about CO Racing.net when I was there. :(

"B"
05-26-2007, 09:29 PM
hahahaha

Sucker. That is a great group of people.

NewGen33
05-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Dang, lol Was it a green mustang gt by any chance?

The Yousef
05-26-2007, 11:23 PM

and this is why ladies and gentleman street racing is gay....

PRiMAdonna
05-27-2007, 03:11 AM
im sorry matty...at least you're alive

gainesville ftl

AnthonyF
05-27-2007, 10:50 AM
glad u got out ok! horrible damage to the car?

81911SC
05-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Nobody ever wants my damn nightstick. Still for sale btw.

Black R
05-27-2007, 11:00 AM
dang, so it sounds like you have a dented hood and fender and busted up jaw, but you went to lay some pipe too? :) i know it's hard to back down sometimes - it's one of those things where pride gets to you... just remember that you have a lot more to lose than some weakass punk kids who need a gang of ppl to back them up...

ueyedgr8tness
05-27-2007, 11:02 AM
MAn i was hoping to hear something about pulling out the 9MM and and making ppl come up missing:no: Sry but 20-1 ima popin shots:goodjob:

81911SC
05-27-2007, 11:08 AM
I miss my night stick. I need to get a new one.
Brand new one for sale. I even hook ya up.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 12:21 PM
MAn i was hoping to hear something about pulling out the 9MM and and making ppl come up missing:no: Sry but 20-1 ima popin shots:goodjob:

damn ur crazy lol

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 12:23 PM
street speed i didnt see u last night in Gville?

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 12:32 PM
street speed i didnt see u last night in Gville? i was there

I don't know you, SS, so far be it for me to call BS on you, but this sounds like some scripted Jeanne Claude Van Damme shit. The way you post, there were at least 5-6 people surrounding you. And you were going to jump out and whip them all? Major props to you if this really went down. Later, QD. i can see where your coming from. but no.. i wasn't and do not want to be a ninja hero or some shit i knew i was fucked from the beging when they cam around the car. i knew taht if anything was gonna happen that iw as fucked.. i was just hoping be able to do what i could and i only managed to hit two of them.. but when the others saw i had a helping hand they backed off.. but yeah i didn't intend to fight no one.. if i hadn't of had my pipe it would of went a totally different way. promissed...

glad it was this weekend not last when i was there!!! lol bitch ass pussy

STREET SPEED, post a pic of your eye and see if they think its BS. lol i can't cause i can't send pics from my phone cause it's nto on my plan..

Dang, lol Was it a green mustang gt by any chance? i have no clue i don't even know these guys only know of them.

dang, so it sounds like you have a dented hood and fender and busted up jaw, but you went to lay some pipe too? :) i know it's hard to back down sometimes - it's one of those things where pride gets to you... just remember that you have a lot more to lose than some weakass punk kids who need a gang of ppl to back them up... lol busted up eye not jaw atleast not for me lol.. i know that went thru my head but people up this way are 99% of the time pussy if it's equal or fair they will not fight but when they have the advantage they will

glad u got out ok! horrible damage to the car? thanks for the support guys nay didn't even leave a dent on the hood just a little one on the paper then cheap ass fenders lol

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 12:36 PM
lol me and casey Halfwit were talking about how i need to get a airsoft gun that looks like a 9mm and spray paint it all black. that would make some people shit there pants. but on a side note. i try to keep form going to look for trouble. i hate fighting and would much rather not fight and have some fun

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 12:39 PM
lol me and casey Halfwit were talking about how i need to get a airsoft gun that looks like a 9mm and spray paint it all black. that would make some people shit there pants. but on a side note. i try to keep form going to look for trouble. i hate fighting and would much rather not fight and have some fun

what if they pull a real one out?

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 12:50 PM
^ they can't afford a real one.. besides tier "ak47" is a paintball gun

Halfwit
05-27-2007, 12:59 PM
street speed i didnt see u last night in Gville?
hes tooo scared to come out of the house. gangsters may fukzor him up some more.

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 01:02 PM
^ no i was up there i just don't wanna waste the gas riding around cause i'm broke until next friday

IDriveToast
05-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Steel Pipes are your best friend <3

Halfwit
05-27-2007, 01:08 PM
^ no i was up there i just don't wanna waste the gas riding around cause i'm broke until next friday
TRANSLATION:

I didnt want to waste gas jsut be be jumped.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 01:10 PM
TRANSLATION:

I didnt want to waste gas jsut be be jumped.

lol thats mean.. and street speed i was ganna say whats up

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 01:15 PM
TRANSLATION:

I didnt want to waste gas jsut be be jumped. imma slap you the next time i see you i ain't afraid of fighting i just prefer not to..

Halfwit
05-27-2007, 01:19 PM
slap me and ill give u a swift one with my police baton.

AnthonyF
05-27-2007, 01:20 PM
u said this was in gainesville? im down the street in braselton. :)

ThatS13guy
05-27-2007, 01:28 PM
STEEL PIPE FTMFW

x2 :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 03:03 PM
u said this was in gainesville? im down the street in braselton. :) o rly? :D

slap me and ill give u a swift one with my police baton. no you want

babygurl
05-27-2007, 03:32 PM
that is fucking gay...Gotta love gainesville. Where exactly did this happen?

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Magic Dragon Tattoo parking lot

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 03:37 PM
x2 :goodjob:yezir

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 03:40 PM
i thought you were a gangster son! please tell me you atleast got some good hits on some of those fags!

babygurl
05-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Magic Dragon Tattoo parking lot

HAHA that is so gay. Sorry it happened. Back a few years ago it was a safe place to hang out.. But that was when I was in high school :)

HvyArms
05-27-2007, 03:41 PM
This thread is kind of funny to me. I've heard about fights at meets, but have never seen or experienced it. Hopefully I never will. I talk a lot of shit to people on IA, but for the record, I don't want beef with tuners.

Whiteboy™
05-27-2007, 03:43 PM
tire checkers......and steel pipes ftmfw

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:03 PM
HAHA that is so gay. Sorry it happened. Back a few years ago it was a safe place to hang out.. But that was when I was in high school :)yeah it used to be back when i was in high school as well

i thought you were a gangster son! please tell me you atleast got some good hits on some of those fags! internet gangsta get it right son.. steel pipe to the jaw of one dude and to the sternam (sp?) of another.. besides the kick in the nuts

tire checkers......and steel pipes ftmfw yup stell pipes can do wonders

This thread is kind of funny to me. I've heard about fights at meets, but have never seen or experienced it. Hopefully I never will. I talk a lot of shit to people on IA, but for the record, I don't want beef with tuners. i hate fighting. but i told myself a long time ago i will no longer be bullied like i was thru most of school

TeeJay
05-27-2007, 04:05 PM
congrats!!

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:06 PM
HAHA that is so gay. Sorry it happened. Back a few years ago it was a safe place to hang out.. But that was when I was in high school :)

thats all that rides aound is like high school kids that are confused cus they think they are gangsters... and then a hand full of 2o+yr olds trying to pick up high school hoes

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:07 PM
why thank you TeeGay... oops i meant TeeJay

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:08 PM
thats all that rides aound is like high school kids that are confused cus they think they are gangsters... and then a hand full of 2o+yr olds trying to pick up high school hoes hey no i like head from some 16 and up high school girls.:D

Psycho
05-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Time to invest in a fire arm.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:09 PM
hey no i like head from some 16 and up high school girls.:D

lol me to:ninja: ssshh dont tell any one i said that ..

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:09 PM
internet gangsta get it right son.. steel pipe to the jaw of one dude and to the sternam (sp?) of another.. besides the kick in the nuts

HELL YEAH DUDE!!! KEEPING IT REAL! :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Honestly i try to avoid fighting by all mean possible.. but enough is enough.. i would rather be doing something alot more fun or entertaining than acting like a jack ass trying to impress sum dumbs ass uglly ass fat bitches.. i mean damn i used to do stupid shit to impress people but i have matured alot.. now i only do stupid shit to impress hot girls lol...:D

babygurl
05-27-2007, 04:10 PM
i thought you were a gangster son! please tell me you atleast got some good hits on some of those fags!

punkass!

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:12 PM
punkass!

:rolleyes: shut up, and leave me alone... thank you. L0L!

HvyArms
05-27-2007, 04:13 PM
now i only do stupid shit to impress hot girls lol...:D

thats how most of these so-called gangstas pass:D

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:13 PM
i mean anybody that really know me or has hung out with me knows i would rather goof off and joke around laugh and have a good time rathe than get into trouble over something taht never happened or some dumb toothless redneck and a couple of wannabe gangsters...

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Time to invest in a fire arm. nah i'm the type of person that doesn't need one to carry in a car all the time... i gots lots of road rage specially with all these non-driving sunsabitches up here

HvyArms
05-27-2007, 04:16 PM
i mean anybody that really know me or has hung out with me knows i would rather goof off and joke around laugh and have a good time rathe than get into trouble over something taht never happened or some dumb toothless redneck and a couple of wannabe gangsters...

All the white boys in Movies, go crazy and beat the shit out of everyone in sight when the get bullied. Next time, you need to channel your inner hulk.

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:17 PM
lol don't make me angry... you won't like me when i'm angry.... !!!!)!U!*(*!&^@&*#%^!*^@!(^!&*^!&*^!*!^!*&^! NMOTHER FUCKER!!!!)!*!()&*!_*!_&*!*(&!*(!&()*!)!^*

babygurl
05-27-2007, 04:19 PM
:rolleyes: shut up, and leave me alone... thank you. L0L!

bite me :crazy:

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:21 PM
lol don't make me angry... you won't like me when i'm angry.... !!!!)!U!*(*!&^@&*#%^!*^@!(^!&*^!&*^!*!^!*&^! NMOTHER FUCKER!!!!)!*!()&*!_*!_&*!*(&!*(!&()*!)!^*

hit him with a pole..

HvyArms
05-27-2007, 04:21 PM
lol

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:22 PM
bite me :crazy:

please stop quoting me, thanks. :lmfao: i know you have a thing for me, but thats so last year.. :gay:

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:24 PM
hit him with a pole.. oi did.. one guys said a mexican yelled he was gonna get his baseball bat.. last time my pole faced a baseball bat... the bat bent around the pole and barely dented my pole

Psycho
05-27-2007, 04:25 PM
nah i'm the type of person that doesn't need one to carry in a car all the time... i gots lots of road rage specially with all these non-driving sunsabitches up here
All the more reason to own one.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:26 PM
oi did.. one guys said a mexican yelled he was gonna get his baseball bat.. last time my pole faced a baseball bat... the bat bent around the pole and barely dented my pole

oh chit crazy one.. lol

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:26 PM
lol

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Street Speed FTW!!! you're a gangster son, i luckly always have a one on one fight..

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:29 PM
to the people in gaineville what happened to me was a one on one fight and fair for both sides.. according the 99% of the people up here anyways

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:31 PM
anyways imma bout to ride up to lula

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:32 PM
anyways imma bout to ride up to lula

:goodjob: be safe dog

§treet_§peed
05-27-2007, 04:33 PM
preciate it and i'll try

HvyArms
05-27-2007, 04:34 PM
TAKE YOUR PIPE

babygurl
05-27-2007, 04:35 PM
please stop quoting me, thanks. :lmfao: i know you have a thing for me, but thats so last year.. :gay:

dude get over yourself....

Maniaç
05-27-2007, 04:38 PM
dude get over yourself....

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY????????????

L0L! j/p. ill deal with you later, now im off.. peace!

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 04:47 PM
to the people in gaineville what happened to me was a one on one fight and fair for both sides.. according the 99% of the people up here anyways

fuck gainesville .. im up ther all the time for school and hoes

BTLFED
05-27-2007, 05:39 PM
Im not reading pages 6 & 7, but I still think this is a bunch of bullshit. I thought you said you injured 3 of them. Now it's two? Fuck this thread and fuck you. You don't know shit, and I think this whole thread is lies.

Big Rick
05-27-2007, 05:48 PM
so 1 was gonna fight u and the rest were just tryin to watch the fight? thats usually how it goes down in the ville, lol

2micro4u
05-27-2007, 05:51 PM
"It takes a real man to fight someone one on one. "
On the real pick and choose your battles wisely bro cus unfortunatly most people now a days fight with guns or sheild themself by fighting you with several of their friends so they won't lose themself.
"Bottom line fight if you have no other alternative and if you do fight...fight to win. Take them out until they are no longer a threat and move on"

twinj
05-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Damn dude good job. You should not have let them run off so easy should have gave them all one good swing for the road.

GIXXERDK
05-28-2007, 04:06 AM
At least your still alive, could of been MUCH worse. Like your car getting shot up while you drove off.

Hundo®
05-28-2007, 06:55 AM
ill need video proof.

§treet_§peed
05-28-2007, 05:53 PM
MY pipe rides every where with me lol

§treet_§peed
05-28-2007, 06:02 PM
so 1 was gonna fight u and the rest were just tryin to watch the fight? thats usually how it goes down in the ville, lol no. they had been telling me that they were gonna fuck my car up and then beat me.. they all were yelling we're gonna fucking beat you now and all jumped on me in my car at once until i pulled out my pipe

Im not reading pages 6 & 7, but I still think this is a bunch of bullshit. I thought you said you injured 3 of them. Now it's two? Fuck this thread and fuck you. You don't know shit, and I think this whole thread is lies.that's kool chris.. you don't have to believe me... i said i kicked one in the nuts jabbed one with the pipe in the ribs and smacked one in the face with the pipe. i mean it's kool if you don't believe me. i don't want people to to think i'm a bad ass and shit. i look scawny and harmless until you fuck with me anough then i'll do what i have to do to make things even. i mean i hate fighting. so no need to start ranting over nothing bro.

"It takes a real man to fight someone one on one. "
On the real pick and choose your battles wisely bro cus unfortunatly most people now a days fight with guns or sheild themself by fighting you with several of their friends so they won't lose themself.
"Bottom line fight if you have no other alternative and if you do fight...fight to win. Take them out until they are no longer a threat and move on" werd. i think the same way./ i tried to be the bigger man and leave but he started hitting my car and that's when i stopped and drawed the line.. and said nah fuck that and then tried to get out nd that's when all hell broke lose.

d1esel12
05-29-2007, 02:23 PM
damn dude..

chinitoxamor
05-29-2007, 02:27 PM
FUCK GAINESVILLE.. FUCK ALL THE WANNABE GANGSTA AND DRUG DEALING ASS.. ANYWAYS HOPE U GET BETTER DUDE.. ITS FUCKED UP WHAT THEY DID.. I SAY WE LIGHT ONE OF THEIR CARS ON FIRE LMFAO

cactusEG
05-29-2007, 06:17 PM
FUCK GAINESVILLE.. FUCK ALL THE WANNABE GANGSTA AND DRUG DEALING ASS.. ANYWAYS HOPE U GET BETTER DUDE.. ITS FUCKED UP WHAT THEY DID.. I SAY WE LIGHT ONE OF THEIR CARS ON FIRE LMFAO

lol take it EZ champ :goodjob: jk burn that muthafucker down

§treet_§peed
05-29-2007, 06:26 PM
lols preciate it.. but that is prison time for several federal offenses.. lol

twinj
05-29-2007, 08:29 PM
I hope they don't try to get even with you tho. You might want to stay away from those hangouts for a little while. Next time they see you they might try to get even with there choice of weapon.

§treet_§peed
05-29-2007, 08:47 PM
lol there paintball gun lols or maybe there t-ball bat. werd... i already have some "people" that some one in my family knows that are coming in from outta sate to handle this little problem.... can't say who tho, cause they won't even tell me.. but yeah i always try to watch my back and my suuroundings. cause you never kow. like Tupac says. but yeah i always make sure i'm with someone i could trust when i'm any where around them.. besides in the next month or so i'm getting a few guns and all required permits