PDA

View Full Version : anyone WTB a TURBO IS? not mine...

GGPIS3
05-26-2007, 10:01 AM
theres one for sale in florida for only 13,500. def. worth the price even if it has some issues. which it may or may not.. dont know.

Due to market issues and to a new baby boy, I am having to give up on my IS and buy a economic family car. I do not need to really post the amount of time and effort that has gone into this car to anyone becuase if you are on this forum you probably already know. The car started out with a basic Turbo east kit which I have since upgraded. Here is the list of upgrades after the basic turbo kit. Car must go. I will give this car away for 13,500. Chassis has 90,000.00

1)Pioneer touch screen dvd/cd
2) 550 RC injectors
3) Elecromotive XDI ignition unit
4) Micro Tech LT8-S
5) Supra pistons and rods
6) clevitte bearings
7) ARP Head Studs
8) ARP Rod bolts
9) Custom 3" exhaust (no cats, no resonators)
10) Greddy type RS blowoff valve
11) Greddy mushroom style air cleaner
12) Greddy oil catch can
13) Fuel return System with Areomotive FPR and Auto Meter Fuel pressure gauge
14) ACT clutch (only has about 6,000 miles on it)
15) manual boost controller
16) Greddy boost controller ( needs new selenoid)
17) Greddy turbo timer
18) supra oil pump
19) new water pump ( has about 15k)
20) New belts including timing ( has about 20K)
21) tein S tech Springs
22) Defi amber color EGT, Oil Temp gauges
23) molded gauge pod
24) AEM wideband
25) new carpet, seats, and floor matts from a 2005 IS Black
26) Weapon R over flow container
27) blue sylicone vacum lines and couplers
28) Rebuilt garret 60 trim turbo (4,000 miles on it)
29) new battery
30) Brembo rotors all around, with sport brake pads
31) Thermo tech wrap on Down Pipe

The car has been my daily driver and gets about 18 miles to the gallon. It is set or tuned for 14lbs of boost and I have been running it daily set at 12.8 max. I have had an oil leak (bad oil return line) which I just fixed and have just noticed that under load the car is burning a very small amount of oil. I unfortunately do not have the time/ money/ or tools at this point to pinpoint the reason for this oil burning. It does not burn oil at idle nor at start up. just under load. The last shop that I had work on the car also forgot to put one of the bolts back into the oil pan and this is causing oil saturation on bottom of the block and underpanels. Not a fast leak at all. Not even enough to really see unless you get underneath the car ( I still drive daily). Car drives fine and hauls ass, however there are problems, that I mentioned, that will need to be addressed at some point. I also have a spare parts including the full factory tech manuals for this car. Spare parts include Single Supra Piston, 4 spare rod and piston assembly for ge motor, Brand new set of Supra piston rings, and bolts for the oil pan and spare intake manifold gaskets and other misc summit fittings.

its silver.. 5 speed. in northpoint florida.. near sarasota

OvErMiNd
05-26-2007, 02:45 PM
^Where's that posted?

Carbon~IS
05-26-2007, 04:52 PM
^Where's that posted?
MyIS.net

Link:
http://my.is/forums/f99/turbo-lexus-sale-must-go-330729/

Hey Dan, why don't you buy this one, and part your car out ;) (at least this one is running :D )

GGPIS3
05-26-2007, 08:30 PM
^^^ oh shit.. we have ourselves a comedian, but i aint laughing.

fucker. lol