PDA

View Full Version : This Is BullShit Used Car Dealer

Crazy Asian
05-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Honestly Im not sure how this works but these were some shady fucktard mutherfuckers. Seriously holy crap. Here goes the story,

Friend's dad buys a used car for him and I come over to check it out. He's got a Mazda 626 and not sure on the motors of those. Never really worked on it. When I came over I immediatley noticed a leak by a gasket or seal (dealer guy told me it was a rear main seal and he told me I aint a mechanic..WELL DUH MUTHERFUCKER I DONT WORK AS A MECHANIC) body has a dent, and the radio doesnt work. Huh. So the next day I crash at his house to goto the dealer the next day...and this guy wow. Alright I guess I would say he sent out his goonies and basically my friend's mom complained about the car and I guess he was just trying to sell the next car that they had there eyes on.
A Nissan Altima but the thing I immediatley noticed was the rust on the door panel like a two smalls one and then I popped the engine and what the do you know....the engie is covered in rust. The heatshield and other metal parts were rusted. Hell I could tell they just sealed something cuz there was a massive amount of sealant around this one spot. Not cleanly done but like who cares amount. Also on of his salesman came out and told me the car was in a minor bumper accident. HAH Carfax said two moderate damage collision with other cars. Wow.
So I looked up and I saw a Honda Accord being started and this is like a 97-00 model but damn it was smoking bad from the exhaust. Not like a little more like fumes. So I'm going in my mind "WTF kind of dealer is this?" Im just curious; Is this guy so some shady ass dealer or typical regular dealer because I serious think guy needs to have his place closed for the saftey of other drivers who are going to buy from him.

Oh and the other reason why I specifically told those three; dude come on other's were in subpar condition to be even sold. I wonder how they can even sell these cars.

Sol-Badguy
05-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Either he hasn't fixed them *yet*, or he's too fucking lazy.

Every car we get in, it goes right to the back with the mechanic until it's right.

koukis14
05-25-2007, 10:37 PM
I was looking at a 944 a few years ago at a shady place up in PA. The thing was the biggest hunk of shit, 87 with 150k on it and the guy wanted 15k for it.

It looked good from the road but I just laughed when I started looking at it and when he started it.

It had a million exhaust leaks, rusty as hell, interior was trashed, tires were dry rotted and bald. I told him the tires didn't even pass safety inspection and selling the car is illegal.

He said "my shop inspected this car and it is perfect, come back when you know a little about cars and have some money kid" I then showed him my PA state safety and emission inspection licenses. I said "you better have your techs go through all these cars because I am reporting you" Have a nice weekend. I am not sure what happened after that but he found out where I worked and told my boss I was stealing from him. My boss laughed and told him to go fuck himself. Last time I was back up to PA the lot was empty. I fucking hate people like that.

Crazy Asian
05-26-2007, 12:16 AM
seriously, he had 30 years of experience as a car mechanic as he told me...so um then why cant you fix it? LOL Stupid dumbass.

BuBBa DRiFT
05-26-2007, 12:19 AM
Cars R Us off Jodeco Road in McDonough

that wouldnt be the place you were talking about would it?

Crazy Asian
05-26-2007, 12:27 AM
nah

rickgiblin
05-26-2007, 01:46 AM
what place was it so i know never to go there, i cant stand shady people

Sack Attack
05-26-2007, 03:56 AM
cars r us does have so pieces of shit

santacruz77
06-25-2007, 03:26 AM
yaaaa bump this shit up