PDA

View Full Version : Official make another racist comment and you're banned thread

Pages : [1] 2

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Game over.
Yall take it too far, it was funny when brett and jose(rican 219) did it, but you new ppl take shit too far

Your defintly on warning killer, if I see one more thing from you close to being racist, your banned, I don't care if your playing or serious

Reps goes to anyone who msgs me on aim or on here showing me a racist comment

Jokes over bitches

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 12:01 PM
And this really applyies to your new ppl, if you were a member around the time ia crashed or before and we know you as a long member and been knowing u to play around, then its all good...but you new people don't have that privaledge anymore, don't like it? Oh well

2.0civic
05-25-2007, 12:01 PM
yeah i agree. It was funny when you just saw old man brett and Rican but damn..Now every other thread is like a competition over who can say "nigger" the most

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 12:02 PM
it lasted week longer than it should have,IA needs to start getting better

bigdare23
05-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Hey B, I missed something? Direct me to a post or thread.

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Ia will get better, all the real stupid bullshit stops

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 12:06 PM

i know one thing that will fix IA

Caturday:goodjob:

bigdare23
05-25-2007, 12:06 PM

{high five}

*side note* I'll be home this weekend holla at your boy!

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey B, I missed something? Direct me to a post or thread.
I was catchin up on ia and seen a lot of racist shit, shit from ppl that are kinda new to the site, not the ones were used to.
Just sayin the racist bullshit from them stops
Plus I got a few ims and users reported

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 12:11 PM
{high five}

*side note* I'll be home this weekend holla at your boy!
Imma holla at ya patna

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 12:12 PM
This might turn shit around or people could care less that this thread has been made. I guess we will all see.

AtifSajid
05-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Thank u B.

Nemesis
05-25-2007, 12:22 PM
B puttin his foot down!

I say ban all the white folk!

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 12:23 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121201

Check this thread out

BABY J
05-25-2007, 12:27 PM
Guess it's my fault w/ that official black people thread - thought it was kool/funny, then people went berzerk. Lotta true colors came out from ALL the races. Somehow I am not surprised...

2.0civic
05-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Guess it's my fault w/ that official black people thread - thought it was kool/funny, then people went berzerk. Lotta true colors came out from ALL the races. Somehow I am not surprised...

I think the koolaid and fried chicken pic set the ball rolling

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Its not j, you didn't start that thread with intentions of racism, I thought your thread was funny, shit I checked in on that thread.
But the newer ppl took it to another level
Your part of the movement to make ia better, cuz your thread helped bring attention to this problem we have

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 12:31 PM
And this really applyies to your new ppl, if you were a member around the time ia crashed or before and we know you as a long member and been knowing u to play around, then its all good...but you new people don't have that privaledge anymore, don't like it? Oh well

when i noticed it i was trying to say it by making a post of why things have to be that way and pple thought i was racist cause i saw tha change. i just shut and watched it grow while everyone thought it was ok. now, its a problem. a lil hard to fix but if you guys crack down on it maybe it will stop like you want it too.

good call tho. good luck

bigdare23
05-25-2007, 12:32 PM
ENOUGH TALK B, START BANNING BITCHES!!!

Kyle
05-25-2007, 12:36 PM
:eek:

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah I don't think it is your fault either J'son. This is not the first time people have shown their colors on IA, and I can bet it won't be the last.

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 12:39 PM
Ban bomb gon drop

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 12:41 PM
ha

Rican219
05-25-2007, 12:53 PM
WOW shit just got real.....

Hulud
05-25-2007, 12:56 PM
REPS TO YOU B

this shit really is stupid, thank you

thepolecat
Glad this is rolling, can we get back to being a car forum?

william_jeff
it's about time

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Glad this is rolling, can we get back to being a car forum?
Well the whorelounge was set up to bs around, cause tuners have a lot of interest other then cars, have a good laugh, whorelounge was not set up for racism

Hulud
05-25-2007, 01:00 PM
yea the brett and rican was funny and then i would chime in with black power

but the funny thing was is that rican isnt white and im not black

which is why we all knew it was a joke, then the n00bs go and fuck shit up, and make shit go too far.

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 01:02 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120769

I vote we ban d993s

thepolecat
05-25-2007, 01:03 PM
Well the whorelounge was set up to bs around, cause tuners have a lot of interest other then cars, have a good laugh, whorelounge was not set up for racism

Yeah, Ive just been getting pissed because it is bleeding over to posts where people are asking honest questions.

I love IA- it has helped me out with alot of parts and such- I want to see it back to its greatness

Hulud
05-25-2007, 01:05 PM

I vote we ban d993s
you cant go and ban him for something before this post

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 01:06 PM
I just came up with an idea. What if we had a forum section for those who are established on IA. Like if you have so many reps or so many posts you have access to the forum. It would be locked to those who don't meet the criteria. That would wee out the noobs. What do you all think?

Hulud
05-25-2007, 01:07 PM
i dont like that idea

cause then it separates the members

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Were gon work on that jdmjames, all that smartass comments people make in f/s threads gon stop, shits there to sell something, not have people come in and say why they don't like what they sellin
Trust me, all this extra bullshit is about to stop

81911SC
05-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Thank God this is over. That shit got old quick.

d993s
05-25-2007, 01:08 PM

I vote we ban d993s

Yes, ban me because I refuse to have sex with black girls!
That's soooo racist! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

+1

BTW, thanks for the neg rep.
:lmfao:

RandomGuy
05-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Ban bomb gon droplike a north korean nuclear missile

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 01:10 PM
i dont like that idea

cause then it separates the members

No it wouldn't. The established IA members would still have access to the WL, we would just have access to another section that the noobs couldn't get into

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Were gon work on that jdmjames, all that smartass comments people make in f/s threads gon stop, shits there to sell something, not have people come in and say why they don't like what they sellin
Trust me, all this extra bullshit is about to stop

i didn't make a smart comment in a F/S thread but i leisurely talked in a F/S thread, my fault:(

william_jeff
No it wouldn't. The established IA members would still have access to the WL, we would just have access to another section that the noobs couldn't get into

sounds like moderators

B16a2 Civic
And I don't want people to see this thread as an empty threat, its a promise
Killers on his last leg with me too

81911SC
05-25-2007, 01:12 PM
like a north korean nuclear missile
Lol @ Andre 3000 over here.

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Yes, ban me because I refuse to have sex with black girls!
That's soooo racist! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

+1

BTW, thanks for the neg rep.

I neg repped you for your stupidity. You make a thread about white girls posting their pics then you start it off by insulting the females here on IA. It had absolutely nothing to do with what you stick your dick in!

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Lol @ Andre 3000 over here.

now THAT would be baghdad lol

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 01:15 PM
sounds like moderators

I'm not a moderator and I am well established here.

Killer
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you've got to be kidding!?!?!?!

do you know how many times i've been called a cracker?? do you see william jeffs sig right now??? that's not racist???????

bigdare has no room to talk either.... he's in on these threads... him and i have gone back and forth in more than one thread.... i took every word he said as a joke.... and i'm sure he took everyword i said the same way.... i've been on ia for like 2 years.. i'm not a newb.... i may not be 42 years old but that doesn't make me new to the site......

there are like 3-4 black people that i go back and forth with.. and they do the same... and it's just to make the other laugh... and don't u think if ur gonna warn someone you msg them???

seriously, i've gotten more reps from blacks, mexicans, and whatever else due to the racist remarks than i have white people...

bigdare, cactuseg, williamjeff, maniac,newgen33... and plenty others...

i haven't had a serious argument on here since btlfed and i squashed our shit.. and he squashed the beef with thinkfast...

you know for a fact that the site gets more action out of those drama filled racist threads than anything... why? cause the site has been dead.... and again.. if you read them, none of them are on a serious note.. everyone is just laughing and cracking down on each other....

and why is it my name is mentioned and not others????????

and why is it i'm considered the "bad guy" here.... when i've got more black kids callin me honky, whitey, cracker, inbred, hillbilly, goat fucker, cousin fucker... the list goes on....

open your eyes man.... step outside the box.... i'm guessing your black right??? if you were white would the things i say bother you???? would u be threatening to ban me?? i doubt it... your looking at it one sided....

Rican219
http://www.mwhq.info/vito/tfo.gif

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:16 PM
And I don't want people to see this thread as an empty threat, its a promise
Killers on his last leg with me too

name one racist thing i've ever said to you directly.. then you can take things personal....

d993s
05-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I neg repped you for your stupidity. You make a thread about white girls posting their pics then you start it off by insulting the females here on IA. It had absolutely nothing to do with what you stick your dick in!

Stupidity? Who did I insult, and HOW????

At least try to make sense.

81911SC
05-25-2007, 01:17 PM
I going to miss ya Killer

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 01:19 PM
http://www.mwhq.info/vito/tfo.gif

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

aye killer chill, we had our good times as far as the racist jokes, because it was/is funny, but it's almost like every thread results in the same things, you know. don't take it personal, take it as it is. this thread isn't directed to you, it's directed to all that participated and made it an 'all thread escapade.'

let this one go and understand what's being said:goodjob:

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:20 PM
I going to miss ya Killer

seriously.... of all this joking all of a sudden turns serious i really won't care....

like i said.. go back and read the threads for yourself....

shoot willy jeffy ags me on, on purpose... and that's how we pass our time at work... just ranting on eachother...

81911SC
05-25-2007, 01:20 PM
This thread>My girlfriends graduation

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 01:21 PM
No killer, I'm basing this shit off of what gets reported. Your posts get reported by a few ppl, people msg me talking about your shit. Your the self proclaimed #1 racist, why the change of heart patna? Don't wanna be racist now that everyone don't think its cool?

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:21 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

aye killer chill, we had our good times as far as the racist jokes, because it was/is funny, but it's almost like every thread results in the same things, you know. don't take it personal, take it as it is. this thread isn't directed to you, it's directed to all that participated and made it an 'all thread escapade.'

let this one go and understand what's being said:goodjob:

no.. i was singled out.. more than once.... how am i not supposed to take it personal????

Kyle
05-25-2007, 01:25 PM
I thought xlstonex was the self proclaimed number one racist?

81911SC
05-25-2007, 01:26 PM
I thought xlstonex was the self proclaimed number one racist?
x2:thinking:

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 01:26 PM
lol @ 81911

yea i did instigate a good many, but i've come to the realization too that it's gone a wee bit too far

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:27 PM
No killer, I'm basing this shit off of what gets reported. Your posts get reported by a few ppl, people msg me talking about your shit. Your the self proclaimed #1 racist, why the change of heart patna? Don't wanna be racist now that everyone don't think its cool?

go read the #1 racist thread that i myself started......

if anyone has a problem with me on this site they should come to me... qd and i have talked things out before, btlfed and i met at highlands one night.. talked things out... maniac and i pm on here as well........

nothing said is supposed to be taken seriously in the whoreslounge... IT'S THE WHORESLOUNGE!!!!

and it's absolutely absurd for anyone to single me out.. i'm not the one who starts the threads, (for the most part) and i'm not always the first one to throw a race card.

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 01:28 PM
no.. i was singled out.. more than once.... how am i not supposed to take it personal????

sometimes it's better to let this one go and agree. don't end up like don imus and get banned.

let this one go, me and you know it was jokingly but understand what's being said too.

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:28 PM
lol @ 81911

yea i did instigate a good many, but i've come to the realization too that it's gone a wee bit too far

what now that this thread is started??? just yesterday we were crackin jokes!!!

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Killer, you don't talk to me, cause we aint that cool enough for you to play racist with me, but your lil thread about the black guy at wal mart or where was reported to me, it woukdnt effect me for you to stay or keave, but your shit effects other members, and that's when u get my attention, trust me its other members, but your a habitual line stepper

Jimmy B
B, its because im black isnt it?...

wait...

*looks down at arm*

Nevermind, carry on...

is been old, when a few people do it, great, they started it it was funny..

just like EVERY OTHER IA "trend", all the newbs, and even the old members try to be "cool" and do what a few of the og's do to bump up there rep.. posers really..

why cant everyoen have there own style? i guess there really are alot of emo kids here that think they have to be popular to be important..

JITB
ban everyone who joined after 04, and start over...

Killer
sometimes it's better to let this one go and agree. don't end up like don imus and get banned.

let this one go, me and you know it was jokingly but understand what's being said too.

..... no dude, i agree... i myself was getting tired of it... and had the threads stopped i wouldn't have said anything more..

but i've got to do something to get through the day... and joking with people helps me pass the time...

Kyle
05-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Killer, you don't talk to me, cause we aint that cool enough for you to play racist with me, but your lil thread about the black guy at wal mart or where was reported to me, it woukdnt effect me for you to stay or keave, but your shit effects other members, and that's when u get my attention, trust me its other members, but your a habitual line stepper
Habitual line stepper lolz. Charlie Murphy ftw.

Killer

I HELPED THAT BLACK GUY OUT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!!!

then people started pulling the race jokes out.... of course i'm gonna joke back!!!!

81911SC
your a habitual line stepper
Sig worthy? ~inserts Charlie Murphy Pic~ LOL

william_jeff
what now that this thread is started??? just yesterday we were crackin jokes!!!

true but when BluesClues, made the statement that things have gone too far in another thread i thought, and i was like yea, then brushed it off. now it's TOTALLY brought to the forefront and some people are actually getting offended. when people are offended, that's when you know you are to really back off and call a truce. that's my recommendation for you too, i know i said some racist things, all in fun, but time to lay off the racist jokes for a while

RUSH

lol...at the ones reporting to you on killers behavior!

Good god, are we back in elementary school! Grow up Fags!

Echonova
05-25-2007, 01:32 PM
Reps goes to anyone who msgs me on aim or on here showing me a racist comment

B puttin his foot down!

I say ban all the white folk! :ninja: :no:

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 01:32 PM
..... no dude, i agree... i myself was getting tired of it... and had the threads stopped i wouldn't have said anything more..

but i've got to do something to get through the day... and joking with people helps me pass the time...

agreed

lol @ habitual line stepper

"i can't go out this way jack":lmfao:

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 01:33 PM
good riddance

killer and b16 can we all just call a truce?????

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:35 PM
true but when BluesClues, made the statement that things have gone too far in another thread i thought, and i was like yea, then brushed it off. now it's TOTALLY brought to the forefront and some people are actually getting offended. when people are offended, that's when you know you are to really back off and call a truce. that's my recommendation for you too, i know i said some racist things, all in fun, but time to lay off the racist jokes for a while

i'm absolutely fine with that man!!!!! that's what i'm saying... i don't need to be singled out, called out.. and made to look like "THE BAD GUY" when you and others were always there aging it on... had i known people were really pissed i would have laid off..... b16 could have easily pm'd me about the matters at hand.. and things would have been squashed.. that simple... not made a thread like this!!

reps to rush if i can..... i know right... people beg for entertainment.. join in on the fun and games.. then cry like little girls when i beat them and an e-race battle.... ridiculous.

Hulud
05-25-2007, 01:36 PM
killer its EGGING on not aging. just a lil fyi

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Stupidity? Who did I insult, and HOW????

At least try to make sense.
this right here. Then going on to say there are not good looking "white" girls on IA.

You can even be a single-purpose piece of fuckmeat with STDs as long as you're hot and on IA. (See? I'm such a nice guy)

Killer
i'm not the only one he's talking about... i know that for a fact... but that's why my name should have been out of the thread.....

or he could have pm'd me personally...

Killer

ah, i've been wondering that one for like 2 months now! seriously.... reps to u if i can....

Kyle
05-25-2007, 01:38 PM
Lol. I was thinking when I was reading his post, wow killer either isnt very smart or can't type.

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Killer, I don't know you enough to have a problem with you, or even look thru all your posts to validate what's reported.
Your giving people the perception your racist, hell if I know if its true or not, I'm telling you and everyone else, that bullshit train stops here.
This thread wasn't made for you, it was made for everyone sayin racist shit, if you said somethin racist, then this applies, if not, keep it movin and keep posting, take it how you want

Hulud
05-25-2007, 01:39 PM
ah, i've been wondering that one for like 2 months now! seriously.... reps to u if i can....
haha
http://bestweekever.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/more_you_know1.jpg

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 01:40 PM
^^because knowledge is power

Echonova
05-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Knowing is half the battle.

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 01:42 PM
COBRA!!!!!!!!

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
Killer, I don't know you enough to have a problem with you, or even look thru all your posts to validate what's reported.
Your giving people the perception your racist, hell if I know if its true or not, I'm telling you and everyone else, that bullshit train stops here.
This thread wasn't made for you, it was made for everyone sayin racist shit, if you said somethin racist, then this applies, if not, keep it movin and keep posting, take it how you want

if it wasn't made for me, why was my name mentioned in the absolute first post.. and a couple other time since then???

if you're not validating what is being reported, are you really doing your job??? that's like me calling the police and telling them you robbed a bank.. and w/out an investigation they arrest you, put you in jail, and you don't even have a trial....

i'll admit.. last week or two has been a racefest on ia.. and i'll agree i've been in some of the threads..... (not all) openly admitting both of those... but never once did i directly single anyone out, nor was i ever serious....

RUSH
lol...I think I found the tattler(spl)!!! Does someone just worry about getting rep points or what?

All these threads are the same when it comes to racism....... There all gay, and it boils down to people that get hurt from words thrown at them.

BluesClues
Wow. Seems this thread has become very popular!

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:44 PM
haha
http://bestweekever.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/more_you_know1.jpg

LOL!!!! i seriously wish i would have waited to rep you!!!!!!! :goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

oh and

:2up: lol....

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:45 PM
lol...I think I found the tattler(spl)!!! Does someone just worry about getting rep points or what?

:ninja: um yes...

oh and u never repped me back... :ninja:

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 01:46 PM
If you want me to act on those reported post, then I will.
/killer

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:47 PM
COBRA!!!!!!!!

ah, another racist.... why wasn't his name mentioned in the first post???

oh wait, cause it was directed towards me...... that's why my name was the only one posted.. that's right! :goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 01:47 PM

what u mean?

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:49 PM
If you want me to act on those reported post, then I will.
/killer

.... yeah, investigate them... don't just take action... action without thought is pointless.....

like i said.. actually read the threads... if you feel i'm a horrible racist asshole then ban me..... if you read them for what they are.. and read the responses.. and the back and forth heckling... there will be no need for a ban...

RUSH
05-25-2007, 01:49 PM
what u mean?

...Well by the time I could write that, there had already been 100 other post!

But was it you?ha

Killer I cant, I must spread my flower first! I will when I can

BABY J
05-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Killer. STFU and stop whining. Shit. He said it was directed towards every1. /discussion

Killer
Killer I cant, I must spread my flower first! I will when I can

(i was being sarcastic)... lol flower.

OneSlow5pt0
ah, another racist.... why wasn't his name mentioned in the first post???

oh wait, cause it was directed towards me...... that's why my name was the only one posted.. that's right! :goodjob:

o,your not pinning yor problems on me

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 01:51 PM
just ban tha guy and get it over with ...what the point of talkin to him

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Killer. STFU and stop whining. Shit. He said it was directed towards every1. /discussion

j, you stfu and gtfo... did i ever once mention your name in this thread???? so u know that it wasn't directed towards you right???

MY NAME WAS! PERIOD! if it was directed to all "racists" then my name would not have been mentioned.. well, rather my name would not have been the only one mentioned....

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 01:53 PM

i got to agree on this one, let it go killer.

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:53 PM
just ban tha guy and get it over with ...what the point of talkin to him

wonder why neither of those statements are plural???

BABY J
05-25-2007, 01:54 PM
B/c the thread came down AFTER the fact. NOW every1 knows the kill the racist shit thanks to this thread. Racists have a hard time NOT being - their true colors will come out, and when some1 shows you their true colors... BELIEVE THEM. At that point they can go be racist on another forum.

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:54 PM
i got to agree on this one, let it go killer.

i wouldn't have thought twice about it, had my name been the only one in the post... more than once....

BABY J
05-25-2007, 01:55 PM

B/c you are the only one who seems to have a prob w/ it. SHIT. It's done. FROM THIS THREAD FORWARDS every1 acts aaccordingly there will be no prob.

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 01:56 PM
i wouldn't have thought twice about it, had my name been the only one in the post... more than once....

still man, just let it go, because

http://www.mtv.com/onair/nick_cannon_wildnout/assets/season_03/overdrive/preview/top_ten_140.jpg

are wild'n out!!!!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: smile man and let it go

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 01:57 PM

hahaha dont get mad at me cause you gettin ya ass torn out tha frame by everyone else.

BABY J
j, you stfu and gtfo... did i ever once mention your name in this thread???? so u know that it wasn't directed towards you right???

MY NAME WAS! PERIOD! if it was directed to all "racists" then my name would not have been mentioned.. well, rather my name would not have been the only one mentioned....

Sure it was directed towards me. Look at my posts in the black and white threads. Every1 that knows me knows that I am not a racist - I DO have a mixed daughter ya know - lol. But there are more people reading these threads than people that know me. SO YES, this thread was meant for ME TOO! Get it genius?

RUSH

Sorry, but you sort of screwed up there!

I see alot of this racist crap going on all the time but its always the whiteys that get punished or whatever you wanna call it first!
I could care less

If you want to start a thread about this, dont throw a random name in your post, just because another person reported him, and say if "he" or anyone keeps on with this crap they are going to be banned... I would put a lot of money on it that it was a black person that wants reps more then anything to report on Killers behavior.....lol.....gay!

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Like I've said, your shit gets reported more than others, that's why your mention, if you don't like, watch what the fuck you post, if this was all about you, I woulda just msgd you personally, I'm putting this out there for everyone INCLUDING you
Get it thru your head its not just you, your not special enough to get a whole thread for you from me.
Ill leave it at this, if you want to discuss it more, you can aim me or msg me on here

JDMmuscle
05-25-2007, 01:58 PM
I'm relatively new here so i dont know how much my opinion matters, but ill give it a shot anyway

personally, some of the raciest comments on here are funny as shit, as long as people know they are messing around, Like i know i bust a few jokes out at my Buddy's, cus they know im joking

BUT when new people come on here and they are greeted with nigger and whitey and all this and that and haven't really had a chance to see how things go down, THATS when people become offended.

I know i would be pretty upset if i logged on for the first time and was bombarded with put downs, id be like wtf? why would i even waste my time on this site...

and on a few occasions it has been that case. where people generally need help with something, and people just come in and rag on them and belittle them to no end. Its obnoxious, childish, and unneeded

i think in moderation and used sparingly its funny, and entertaining, But when all you get is "you suck, nigger whitey, kill yourself" stuff it gets old extremely fast, and i for one have gotten fed up with it, iv completely giving up on asking for any kind of help with my car, EVEN THO ITS A CAR FOURM, and iv completely giving up on this sight all together, ill log on to check my teams forum every now and then, other then that its a waste of time here because all that happens is people get flamed

I think if people would just talk to to others how they would in real life... things would be fine.. i know for a FACT that you wouldn't walk up to a group of black people and shout out nigger. and i know for a FACT that you wouldn't flat out walk up to a person and say your car sucks. some may, but those are the little kids that think its funny, then you get the shit kicked out of you

so if people could just be respectful and thoughtful with the occasional racists jokes and what not, this would be a much more inviting place to be

Killer
05-25-2007, 01:59 PM
B/c the thread came down AFTER the fact. NOW every1 knows the kill the racist shit thanks to this thread. Racists have a hard time NOT being - their true colors will come out, and when some1 shows you their true colors... BELIEVE THEM. At that point they can go be racist on another forum.

within this last week, i've
1. picked up a black man in my two seater truck, loaded his groceries into my truck, along with his bike.. and drove him home....

2. stopped for a group of hispanic ladies who couldn't start their car. and helped them push it up hill out of the way...

those are true colors.. not things said on the internet...

81911SC
05-25-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm relatively new here so i dont know how much my opinion matters, but ill give it a shot anyway

personally, some of the raciest comments on here are funny as shit, as long as people know they are messing around, Like i know i bust a few jokes out at my Buddy's, cus they know im joking

BUT when new people come on here and they are greeted with nigger and whitey and all this and that and haven't really had a chance to see how things go down, THATS when people become offended.

I know i would be pretty upset if i logged on for the first time and was bombarded with put downs, id be like wtf? why would i even waste my time on this site...

and on a few occasions it has been that case. where people generally need help with something, and people just come in and rag on them and belittle them to no end. Its obnoxious, childish, and unneeded

i think in moderation and used sparingly its funny, and entertaining, But when all you get is "you suck, nigger whitey, kill yourself" stuff it gets old extremely fast, and i for one have gotten fed up with it, iv completely giving up on asking for any kind of help with my car, EVEN THO ITS A CAR FOURM, and iv completely giving up on this sight all together, ill log on to check my teams forum every now and then, other then that its a waste of time here because all that happens is people get flamed

I think if people would just talk to to others how they would in real life... things would be fine.. i know for a FACT that you wouldn't walk up to a group of black people and shout out nigger. and i know for a FACT that you would flat out walk up to a person and say your car sucks. some may, but those are the little kids that think its funny, then you get the shit kicked out of you

so if people could just be respectful and thoughtful with the occasional racists jokes and what not, this would be a much more inviting place to be
STFU and GTFO

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 02:01 PM
well,iv never had a problem with anybody,that i can remember,its just all of these threads were getting annoying,i aint got nothing against killer,and iv never reported anyone

JDMmuscle
05-25-2007, 02:02 PM
STFU and GTFO
this is exactly what im talking about

Point proven

BABY J
05-25-2007, 02:04 PM
1. picked up a black man in my two seater truck, loaded his groceries into my truck, along with his bike.. and drove him home....

2. stopped for a group of hispanic ladies who couldn't start their car. and helped them push it up hill out of the way...

OKAY THEN!!! So get your panties outta your crack, SHEESH MAN!! :) Your name got called b/c some1 was offended. Whether you are a racist or not, perception is real. If your mom "perceives" that me saying "hello gorgeous" is sexual harrassment, then it's REAL to her. NO MATTER WHAT I meant by it - it's real TO HER. So to whoever PMd Bernard, you GENUINELY offended them.. joking or not. See? Just shut up (like every1 else), color (no pun intended) between the lines and drink beer and get laid tonight. Personally, I'm thinkin' a 3some w/ this 1 black chick, and this one asian chick I know - u never know with me.:cheers: :camera: :idb:

Killer
05-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Sure it was directed towards me. Look at my posts in the black and white threads. Every1 that knows me knows that I am not a racist - I DO have a mixed daughter ya know - lol. But there are more people reading these threads than people that know me. SO YES, this thread was meant for ME TOO! Get it genius?

i meant anything i've said.. nothing i've said was directed toward you...

and i get it.. it's towards anyone saying racist remarks.. do you not think i would have gotten that??? my name did not need to be mentioned... end of story.. that's the point i'm making.. some how ya'll aren't getting that....

you don't generalize a topic with a specific name in it....

TIGERJC
05-25-2007, 02:06 PM

Yea you're a racist.B/c only racist bring up small stuff like that :D

Killer
05-25-2007, 02:07 PM
OKAY THEN!!! So get your panties outta your crack, SHEESH MAN!! :) Your name got called b/c some1 was offended. Whether you are a racist or not, perception is real. If your mom "perceives" that me saying "hello gorgeous" is sexual harrassment, then it's REAL to her. NO MATTER WHAT I meant by it - it's real TO HER. So to whoever PMd Bernard, you GENUINELY offended them.. joking or not. See? Just shut up (like every1 else), color (no pun intended) between the lines and drink beer and get laid tonight. Personally, I'm thinkin' a 3some w/ this 1 black chick, and this one asian chick I know - u never know with me.:cheers: :camera: :idb:

and i get that.. that's why i should have been msgd.. or left out of the thread.... that's all i'm saying...

81911SC
05-25-2007, 02:07 PM
this is exactly what im talking about

Point proven
It's the WL. Get the fuck over it. Go to a sub forum asking for help and you won't find me. If you don't like the WL then STFU AND STILL GTFO.

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 02:08 PM

pass the asian this way :D

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Killer if you truely feel you haven't done anything wrong, apologize for those you offended and LET IT GO! Whining and nagging about the situation is not going to make it any better. Some people complained that you were a problem so your name got brought up. If you feel as if you were joking, fine. Stop bitching about it! GOSH!

BABY J
05-25-2007, 02:09 PM
i meant anything i've said.. nothing i've said was directed toward you...

and i get it.. it's towards anyone saying racist remarks.. do you not think i would have gotten that??? my name did not need to be mentioned... end of story.. that's the point i'm making.. some how ya'll aren't getting that....

you don't generalize a topic with a specific name in it....

* sigh * You are not getting the point that your name has been mentioned in PMS/complaints. Doesn't make me less guilty than you - maybe I am better at getting the point across that I am joking than you. Maybe I do it so few times that people do not take my comments serisouly. Maybe you do it so much that people are concerned - we could do the maybe's all day. Ur name was mentioned simply b/c you have gotten complaints... does that not make sense?

Killer
05-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Yea you're a racist.B/c only racist think up small stuff like that

people in atlanta generally don't stop.... had i been racist i would have only stopped for white people....

Killer
05-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Killer if you truely feel you haven't done anything wrong, apologize for those you offended and LET IT GO! Whining and nagging about the situation is not going to make it any better. Some people complained that you were a problem so your name got brought up. If you feel as if you were joking, fine. Stop bitching about it! GOSH!

i absolutely will not apologize to this site.. if the people i offended want to confront me they have every right to, and i will apologize.. but not before then...

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 02:11 PM
killer,ill i got to say is lol
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1174329819-405869330_8e99a1064a.jpg

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 02:14 PM
If your not racist killer, take this is as criticism about your posts and your type of "jokes". You've been precieved as a racist, if you know your not then fine.
I'm sayin the types of post that have been reported lately have either included you or racism, or both......and fyi, they have been reported by other noobs, not established members

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Yea you're a racist.B/c only racist bring up small stuff like that :D

Damn I was thinking that. "I'm not racist. My best friend is black."

OneSlow5pt0
If your not racist killer, take this is as criticism about your posts and your type of "jokes". You've been precieved as a racist, if you know your not then fine.
I'm sayin the types of post that have been reported lately have either included you or racism, or both......and fyi, they have been reported by other noobs, not established members

we should have known that

BABY J
Message From National Pancake Association: "FUCK WAFFLES!!!"

TIGERJC
05-25-2007, 02:17 PM
people in atlanta generally don't stop....

B/c there are a lot crazy ppl out there

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 02:18 PM
I rate this thread the new hot shit for the week :goodjob:

Killer
05-25-2007, 02:19 PM

sounds great.... now the noobs have a say... weird...

Echonova
05-25-2007, 02:20 PM
i absolutely will not apologize to this site.. if the people i offended want to confront me they have every right to, and i will apologize.. but not before then...
Can we ban for SOMEONE (not gonna mention your name) for being a whiney bitch?

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Message From National Pancake Association: "FUCK WAFFLES!!!"

that is obsurd:lmfao:

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 02:23 PM
I rate this thread the new hot shit for the week :goodjob:

not really

to eaches own key lime pie

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 02:25 PM
i find will's sig racist..and i think it should be removed

Sol-Badguy
Good, I'm tired of all of the stupid racist threads. +1!!

Killer
Can we ban for SOMEONE (not gonna mention your name) for being a whiney bitch?

keep it going dumb fuck... keep it going...

Killer
05-25-2007, 02:26 PM
i find will's sig racist..and i think it should be removed

agreed....

and i've already pointed that out so... REPOST!!!!!!! :tongue1:

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 02:28 PM
agreed....

and i've already pointed that out so... REPOST!!!!!!! :tongue1:

o,well agreed then..im not goin though all those pages

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 02:30 PM
2-0

who else think i should remove my sig?

also what should i replace my sig with?

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 02:31 PM
^^something not sexist or racist

81911SC
05-25-2007, 02:32 PM
My car.

william_jeff
like?!?!?!?

throw me some pics so i can replace it bitch lol

Killer
2-0

who else think i should remove my sig?

a love whitey sig!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: lol.. w/that name and a sig like that.. they would go hand and hand!

BluesClues
ummmmm...... big boobies?

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 02:33 PM
My car.

THATS CRAZY!!!:lmfao:

i think i'm going to use that nick cannon pic

BABY J
No1 should have had to tell you to replace that anyway. THAT'S the kicker... sure, posting it in a joke thread or soemthing - but rocking it everyday? Naah.

william_jeff
ummmmm...... big boobies?

pic?

or better yet what about a pic of you:D :lickpuss:

Hulud
LOL!!!! i seriously wish i would have waited to rep you!!!!!!! :goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

oh and

:2up: lol....
:lmao:

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 02:34 PM
No1 should have had to tell you to replace that anyway. THAT'S the kicker... sure, posting it in a joke thread or soemthing - but rocking it everyday? Naah.

yessuh boss

now post a pic for me to use bitch lol

BABY J
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
any1 of these should work:

www.seriouscustoms.com/babyj (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/babyj)

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 02:36 PM
any1 of these should work:

www.seriouscustoms.com/babyj (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/babyj)

FAILURE:ninja:

OneSlow5pt0
well,i think if IA is gonna be PC..we gotta clean house round here

BluesClues
Here you go William :lmfao:

william_jeff
where is the deion sanders and baby_j pic???

that's that shit lmao

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Here you go William :lmfao:

:eek:

Echonova
yessuh boss

now post a pic for me to use bitch lol Here's one.

Hulud
well,iv never had a problem with anybody,that i can remember,its just all of these threads were getting annoying,i aint got nothing against killer,and iv never reported anyone
holy over use of a comma batman!

william_jeff
05-25-2007, 02:39 PM
YOU ARE WILD'N OUT!!!

http://www.mtv.com/onair/nick_cannon_wildnout/assets/season_03/overdrive/preview/top_ten_140.jpg

Sol-Badguy
05-25-2007, 02:39 PM
LIRL @ MALLORY'S TITTIES

BABY J
05-25-2007, 02:40 PM

comma abuse FTL

-- my link is fixxd bitch

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 02:40 PM

hater,

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1168702253-1167588149005.jpg

81911SC
05-25-2007, 02:42 PM
I need a good pic from starsky and hutch, the new one. Jeff William: Get on it!

BABY J
05-25-2007, 02:42 PM
hater,

Hulud
05-25-2007, 02:44 PM
comma abuse FTL

-- my link is fixxd bitch
cereal

OneSlow5pt0
http://hoodride.com/nucleus/media/206/haterade-logo.jpg

Echonova
Speaking of sigs, 81911, think it, might be, time to change, yours, ?

81911SC
05-25-2007, 02:45 PM
FUCK NO^

OneSlow5pt0
^^i was bout to say that,

Hulud
ok guys, im out.

my car just got some new shoes via fedex so im goin to put them on and go for a spin

81911SC
05-25-2007, 02:46 PM
OOOOOOOOO SHIT I thought you meant your quote ~changing sig~

BABY J
05-25-2007, 02:46 PM
http://wps.ablongman.com/wps/media/objects/579/593040/webicon_assets/ch40/images/40_01a.jpg

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Or what about this one?

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 02:48 PM
http://wps.ablongman.com/wps/media/objects/579/593040/webicon_assets/ch40/images/40_01a.jpg

i just got grammar owned

Killer
05-25-2007, 02:50 PM
that nick cannon pic is killin me!!!!

81911SC
05-25-2007, 02:51 PM
How do I put a pic in my sig bitchsss?

Killer
05-25-2007, 02:54 PM
How do I put a pic in my sig bitchsss?

u stop being a pussy and man the fuck up!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 02:54 PM
William! Which one do you like?

81911SC
05-25-2007, 02:57 PM
u stop being a pussy and man the fuck up!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!
I never learneddid:cry: ~head down walking away on a dirt road~

Shawna
05-25-2007, 02:58 PM
yay B!!!!

The Ninja
05-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Finally....

OneSlow5pt0
05-25-2007, 03:04 PM
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1174324818-catblind.jpg

Killer
05-25-2007, 03:04 PM
I never learneddid:cry: ~head down walking away on a dirt road~

upload it to photobucket... and then take the img tag and put it in your sig....

:D sorry gene....

81911SC
05-25-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't have photobucket.

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 03:11 PM
^^^ start an account

81911SC
05-25-2007, 03:11 PM
To much trouble, don't have time.^^^

404S2K
05-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Man I was glad to see this. Good job B.

Ltdnismorace
05-25-2007, 04:16 PM
is it ok to still be prejudice? Cause I FUCKIN HATE STUPID PEOPLE :D

on a side note, if the big white floppity tits on the kid in my avatar are racially offensive please let me know, I just kinda like em.:bannana:

OvErMiNd
05-25-2007, 04:54 PM
REPOST!!

JDMmuscle
05-25-2007, 05:02 PM

Ltdnismorace
05-25-2007, 05:07 PM
I don't think you can post that really

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 05:19 PM
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST THAT NASTY ASS PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

JDMmuscle
05-25-2007, 05:20 PM
ok some one is fucking with my pics.... i posted a cat

http://www.roflcat.com/id-hit-it-kitty.php

Double_0_Rusty
05-25-2007, 06:14 PM
B...good job man! Some of y'all may tell me to STFU and GTFO (b/c i am a noob) but I am really tired of the whole racist thing. It's old. Ask Blues Clues we had a small convo on a thread about it. I have been on here for almost a year and it used to be fun, now everywhere I look someone is pulling the race card. Let's get this place cleaned up, and make it fun again....that's just my two cents.

00R.

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Its all good Double O Rusty
(Saying in general)It doesn't matter if your a noob or been on the site since day one, everyone can voice their opinion. Majority of the site don't like the recent events in IA. If there's enough complaints, then changes will be made, weather its 99 noobs and 1 og or 99 og's and 1 noob complaining....who knows how many new members may not come back after seeing what kinda racist shit was posted or how many possible sponsers may have been turned away by what they seen

Double_0_Rusty
05-25-2007, 06:25 PM
Its all good Double O Rusty
(Saying in general)It doesn't matter if your a noob or been on the site since day one, everyone can voice their opinion. Majority of the site don't like the recent events in IA. If there's enough complaints, then changes will be made, weather its 99 noobs and 1 og or 99 og's and 1 noob complaining....who knows how many new members may not come back after seeing what kinda racist shit was posted or how many possible sponsers may have been turned away by what they seen

I gotcha....I just wanted to put my two cents in b/c the NOOB factor kept getting thrown in there. But im off to my little sisters graduation...later all!

00R.

TallGuy
05-25-2007, 06:26 PM
B...good job man! Some of y'all may tell me to STFU and GTFO (b/c i am a noob) but I am really tired of the whole racist thing. It's old. Ask Blues Clues we had a small convo on a thread about it. I have been on here for almost a year and it used to be fun, now everywhere I look someone is pulling the race card. Let's get this place cleaned up, and make it fun again....that's just my two cents.

00R.
+1 .....I know i dont post much but i get tired of seeing it on IA..

BKgen®
05-25-2007, 06:59 PM
hmmm.....

twinj
05-25-2007, 07:42 PM
This is what the fuck I been want for the longest. I thought I was the only one, that felt like that.

BTLFED
05-25-2007, 08:30 PM
I said a long time ago that the racist shit was crap & that I was tired of reading it. I have just ignored it since then becuase if I got delete and ban happy when it came to the racist comments to get them off here all you bitches would have whined about it, like a lot of you have in the past. Good job, B.

Honestly, I didn't deal with or was around ANY race shit till I moved to the south. Race didn't matter when I was growing up in SoCal, and I still haven't gotten used to it here and I don't like it. Maybe one day I will be able to move back to where I belong and leave all this bullshit here.

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 08:44 PM
I said a long time ago that the racist shit was crap & that I was tired of reading it. I have just ignored it since then becuase if I got delete and ban happy when it came to the racist comments to get them off here all you bitches would have whined about it, like a lot of you have in the past. Good job, B.

Honestly, I didn't deal with or was around ANY race shit till I moved to the south. Race didn't matter when I was growing up in SoCal, and I still haven't gotten used to it here and I don't like it. Maybe one day I will be able to move back to where I belong and leave all this bullshit here.

sorry you had to go thru that change. i cant imagine. i was raised down here and im still not all that used to it. im either the spot in a crowd... or in a mix crowd so theres always someone who has something to say.

BTLFED
05-25-2007, 08:46 PM
sorry you had to go thru that change. i cant imagine. i was raised down here and im still not all that used to it. im either the spot in a crowd... or in a mix crowd so theres always someone who has something to say.

Lemme put it like this: I moved out here in 91, and I didn't have ANY white friends before I did. There were 3 white people in my middle school, counting me. Ya know what? No one cared. I have never looked at people from a color stand point until I was forced to on some occasions out here. I don't like it.

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Lemme put it like this: I moved out here in 91, and I didn't have ANY white friends before I did. There were 3 white people in my middle school, counting me. Ya know what? No one cared. I have never looked at people from a color stand point until I was forced to on some occasions out here. I don't like it.

damn? yea it is forced down here unless your sheltered by your parents that are against it. to me i think its odd for someone not to deal with it even at a young age. but thats cause i was raised around it by other pple talking. and for awhile my pops didnt want me and my sister to date white guys no matter what. but it took us a couple of yrs to break him down. now he doesnt care.

BTLFED
05-25-2007, 09:03 PM
damn? yea it is forced down here unless your sheltered by your parents that are against it. to me i think its odd for someone not to deal with it even at a young age. but thats cause i was raised around it by other pple talking. and for awhile my pops didnt want me and my sister to date white guys no matter what. but it took us a couple of yrs to break him down. now he doesnt care.

Well my point is (I guess based on my upbringing) is why should anyone have to "deal with it?" There is no reason that so much emphasis should be put on race at all IMO. I just don't (and never will) get why there is so much emphasis on it down here. It's fucking ridiculous.

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 09:04 PM
agreed

Tasuki_Civic
05-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Well my point is (I guess based on my upbringing) is why should anyone have to "deal with it?" There is no reason that so much emphasis should be put on race at all IMO. I just don't (and never will) get why there is so much emphasis on it down here. It's fucking ridiculous.

from what im told.
this why ...history behind this.
http://www.flagline.com/images/shirts/confederate.jpg

but my alot of pple have this flag because it is the south and thats what it was made of way back when. so its like a second state flag. it used be anyways

BKgen®
05-25-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm not racist, but damn... why are all you people getting your panties in a wad over what someone types on a forum? Even if they're actually serious, why make such a big deal out of it? After all, it's only teh internets.

cactusEG
05-25-2007, 10:48 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121201

Check this thread out

i didnt know he was blk and i really dont care what race he was or any one is. if i reped him its cuz i felt he did something wrong ..

Double_0_Rusty
05-25-2007, 11:30 PM
+1 .....I know i dont post much but i get tired of seeing it on IA..

agreed +1 to you as well:goodjob:

BluesClues
05-25-2007, 11:50 PM
I ask myself this question often. Is it possible for someone to be raised in a racist home and not be racist themselves? In my case, my mom is not racist, but she is not too fond of white people. I have absolutely nothing wrong with anyone! And I don't like racist people. We are all sisters and brothers under GOD's eye. With us living in the south she is always telling me about how backward and redneck some white people are here and they will smile in your face and pretend to be your friend, but deep down they hate you and they hate the ground you walk on. They will spend their entire lives ruining yours if they can. I try not to think like her because I try not to categorize people by their race, but the situation I have just gone through with my neighbors (white), has made me see what she has been saying to me all those years. Now it makes me confused. I don't want to dislike anyone because of their color, but how will I know if a white person is being sincere to me and are not trying to destroy me and degrade me? I am facing a dilema

The Yousef
05-25-2007, 11:52 PM

sweet!! being an OG rocks! :lmfao:

BuBBa DRiFT
05-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Anyone banned yet?

BluesClues
05-26-2007, 12:20 AM
^^^ nope

BTLFED
05-26-2007, 10:07 AM
I don't want to dislike anyone because of their color, but how will I know if a white person is being sincere to me and are not trying to destroy me and degrade me?

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen you post. So you thinking about hating me now because I am white? I mean, I consider myself friends with you and have ever given you any reason to think I would ever try to destroy you and degrade you, but I AM white. :rolleyes:

God I fucking hate the south.

quickdodge®
05-26-2007, 10:14 AM
Is it possible for someone to be raised in a racist home and not be racist themselves?

Yes. I grew up with my grandparents. I noticed little subtle hints at "separation" that they used. I could never watch black TV shows(Cosby Show, Jefferson's when i was growing up). My home wasn't outright racist. I never heard the N-word being used and black people weren't talked about at all in the home. Not because we weren't allowed to. We just didn't. My grandparents(when I first moved in with them) lived in Decatur(Columbia Dr.). They moved out when the black folks started moving in. When I brought home my first daughter(black), and then my wife(Japanese), they were very upset. Wouldn't have anything to do with my new family. After a year of no talking, they finally invited us all over to their house. Now, 15 years later, my daughter still talks to them all the time and things are good. They are the minority in their neighborhood now and things are great. Later, QD.

Sol-Badguy
05-26-2007, 10:37 AM
I've basically grown up around rednecks. Most of my father's side of the family cam from Alabama. I hear the n word get thrown around every now and then here at work from my grandfather. He was from 1930's Alabama, and my cousins tell me to overlook it sometimes, but I still can't stand it.

I've always hated people who are prejudice, racist, etc. I've been around it for a long time, and I hate it.

I guess you could almost say I grew up around racists, but I'm definitely not one. I choose to distance myself from it. I was even over at a friend's house helping him put in his motor in his Civic, and his pants were falling down a little. This girl, who was over there with another guy said, "Pull up your pants, white boy." I almost screamed at her!! I left just a little after that.

Anyway, I just can't fucking stand when people say stuff like that.

/rant

RUSH
05-26-2007, 12:52 PM
I ask myself this question often. Is it possible for someone to be raised in a racist home and not be racist themselves? In my case, my mom is not racist, but she is not too fond of white people. I have absolutely nothing wrong with anyone! And I don't like racist people. We are all sisters and brothers under GOD's eye. With us living in the south she is always telling me about how backward and redneck some white people are here and they will smile in your face and pretend to be your friend, but deep down they hate you and they hate the ground you walk on. They will spend their entire lives ruining yours if they can. I try not to think like her because I try not to categorize people by their race, but the situation I have just gone through with my neighbors (white), has made me see what she has been saying to me all those years. Now it makes me confused. I don't want to dislike anyone because of their color, but how will I know if a white person is being sincere to me and are not trying to destroy me and degrade me? I am facing a dilema

lol....wow... Have you ever heard of White trash and Black trash? You have your share in each race. Your Mom has prolly had a few run ins with some faggot white trash, just like everyone else has, but get over it. Doesnt mean we are all the same and if you think that then....well God help you.

"B"
05-26-2007, 01:55 PM
Wow, I missed this thread when it was started.

haha

Echonova
05-26-2007, 02:00 PM
It's been fun reading the people making racist comments under the guise that they're not. lol.

Maniaç
05-26-2007, 02:03 PM
this thread is fucking gay! who gives a shit what people say over the internet..

bluesclues and I had our small beef, but yesterday i met her and thought she was still lame.. if people really take whats being said over the internet up the ass

than they're some gay ass bitches!!! first we couldn't bash on shops and now we can't call people names cause they might get offended?

thats fucking bullshit! whats a car forum/whores lounge if we can't say what ever the fuck we want? i understand about the shops but this? come on... id like to know whos the faggot complaining about the racist comments. lame, ill continue to say what ever the fuck I want, if i get banned than oh fucking well.!

EDIT: Example, we can't say: Cracker, Nigga or Nigger, Wet Backs, Spiks(sp), Chinks, ect.?

in that case i know what to and what not to say.. but i will continue to: post how i feel about something no matter if its gay, racists, or whatever.

Peace, El Maniaco

cactusEG
05-26-2007, 02:41 PM
i was in the 6th grade or some and i asked some redneck girl a simple question and she told me that she couldnt talke to me cus her dad said she cant talk to niggers..... WTF IM MEXICAN

mxglory258
05-27-2007, 07:37 PM
i was in the 6th grade or some and i asked some redneck girl a simple question and she told me that she couldnt talke to me cus her dad said she cant talk to niggers..... WTF IM MEXICAN
Hell I called a black girl a whore......in 3rd grade! lol I didn't really know exactly what it meant either haha. She did..She got pissed..turned me into the principal and said i said it b/c she was black. Silly bitch. Just kinda rules in with everybody thinking everybody is out to get them for their race.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Hell I called a black girl a whore......in 3rd grade! lol I didn't really know exactly what it meant either haha. She did..She got pissed..turned me into the principal and said i said it b/c she was black. Silly bitch. Just kinda rules in with everybody thinking everybody is out to get them for their race.

lol thats about as bad as mine

RUSH
05-27-2007, 08:16 PM
she turned me into the principal and said i said it b/c she was black. Silly bitch. Just kinda rules in with everybody thinking everybody is out to get them for their race.

+1

That last sentence says it all man.....enough said!!

mxglory258
05-27-2007, 08:21 PM
+1

That last sentence says it all man.....enough said!!
I dont understand why people have to be so fuckin shady anymore. I really don't care what color you are. If I don't like you than obviously there's a reason. Where i'm from there was only 2 black families as well. Hers' being one of them. It was a country/farm town. They had been there for quite sometime as well. They were accustomed to life there. That girl though, I guess had friends in Pittsburgh who decided to push all this shit on her that when a white person says something negative to them, its immediately a racial issue.

I dont hate black people. I hate their reasoning. They (not all so dont get all pissy b/c i said this) assume that because they were slaves they're owed something. Fuck you got a black holiday, your free, you work, you make your own lives now. If it gets f ucked up, thats your own damned fault. Hispanics are another story to me. If they came here ILLEGALLY I think they need to get the fuck out. No questions about it. Blacks have no choice, they were brought here in the beginning. They're citizens here just like me or anybody else who's here legally.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 09:20 PM
I dont understand why people have to be so fuckin shady anymore. I really don't care what color you are. If I don't like you than obviously there's a reason. Where i'm from there was only 2 black families as well. Hers' being one of them. It was a country/farm town. They had been there for quite sometime as well. They were accustomed to life there. That girl though, I guess had friends in Pittsburgh who decided to push all this shit on her that when a white person says something negative to them, its immediately a racial issue.

I dont hate black people. I hate their reasoning. They (not all so dont get all pissy b/c i said this) assume that because they were slaves they're owed something. Fuck you got a black holiday, your free, you work, you make your own lives now. If it gets f ucked up, thats your own damned fault. Hispanics are another story to me. If they came here ILLEGALLY I think they need to get the fuck out. No questions about it. Blacks have no choice, they were brought here in the beginning. They're citizens here just like me or anybody else who's here legally.

good thing i was born here

mxglory258
05-27-2007, 09:24 PM
good thing i was born here
Thats what I mean. You was born here. Or came here legally took the steps and did what was right in the first place. If your just a fence jumping asshole..then gtfo lol

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Thats what I mean. You was born here. Or came here legally took the steps and did what was right in the first place. If your just a fence jumping asshole..then gtfo lol

yes pilgram but every one is an imagrents and mix muts.. at least in the USA

mxglory258
05-27-2007, 09:33 PM
yes pilgram but every one is an imagrents and mix muts.. at least in the USA
I'm chippeway indian mostly play boy ;) I been here partially lol. I'm also Irish.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 09:36 PM
I'm chippeway indian mostly play boy ;) I been here partially lol. I'm also Irish.

like i said MUT Iriland isnt in the USA.. and every white person says there indian in them

mxglory258
05-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah I know they do! Kinda makes me mad sometimes. I'm actually around 75% indian. Hence my being darker skinned almost all the time. I tan about as soon as I can start not wearing a shirt or a T shirt lol.

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Yeah I know they do! Kinda makes me mad sometimes. I'm actually around 75% indian. Hence my being darker skinned almost all the time. I tan about as soon as I can start not wearing a shirt or a T shirt lol.

naw but i really have a home boy who is cherokee native.. guess the fuck what they get free money from the casino :yes:

mxglory258
05-27-2007, 10:27 PM
naw but i really have a home boy who is cherokee native.. guess the fuck what they get free money from the casino :yes:
Yeah, it's kinda nice lol. However, I'm not collecting it right now. I'm somewhat stable in life to where I dont need the extra cash TO bad. I'll save it for retirement to come. Then if something happens to go wrong, I'll have it. My uncle has both my brother and I registered on his reservation in Wisconsin. So i'm bankin :) lol

cactusEG
05-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah, it's kinda nice lol. However, I'm not collecting it right now. I'm somewhat stable in life to where I dont need the extra cash TO bad. I'll save it for retirement to come. Then if something happens to go wrong, I'll have it. My uncle has both my brother and I registered on his reservation in Wisconsin. So i'm bankin :) lol

damn ur lucky native ass lol

mxglory258
05-27-2007, 11:05 PM
damn ur lucky native ass lol
Almost wasn't though. When I got here I almost had to dive into those funds to get on my feet. I refrained from it as best I could. Still trying. Shits tough though.

Fast Shadow
05-28-2007, 12:13 AM
Hmmm.. I see racist shit against whites posted on here all the time. Most of the time it's harmless but there are those who pretend they're just kidding when it's obvious they mean what they say. It's been around for a long time and I ignored it. What I see now is when someone comes along (Killer) who isn't afraid to push back as hard as he gets pushed, suddenly it's a big deal and he's threatened with being banned? That's funny.

BB6dohcvtec
05-28-2007, 12:38 AM
hmm i've been on here for a lil bit and yea it has happened but nothin comes close to what killer says, and i doubt b is making a threat--i think he is pretty serious about it.

Fast Shadow
05-28-2007, 12:39 AM
hmm i've been on here for a lil bit and yea it has happened but nothin comes close to what killer says, and i doubt b is making a threat--i think he is pretty serious about it.

You mean besides every other post being cracker this, cracker that, and "kill whitey"?

BB6dohcvtec
05-28-2007, 12:46 AM
"kill whitey" was somebody's sig. and if asked i am pretty sure he will take it off.... an i haven't seen the other word you were talking about as much as your saying but i do admit it has come up in some threads but you can always be the bigger person and let it go and don't be as ignorant as the other person.

NewGen33
05-28-2007, 01:18 AM
nice...happy banning

d993s
05-28-2007, 06:53 PM
this right here. Then going on to say there are not good looking "white" girls on IA.

So........you're sticking up for the non-existant good looking white girls on IA, huh?

Genius! :lmfao:

You know, I've never met you, but several people that have say you're more annoying in person than on the forums. Maybe that's just speculation. Don't care to find out either way.

Don't be mad at me. I did nothing to you.
Why don't you move on to more interesting subjects that (even just mildly) pertain to you?

Hundo®
05-28-2007, 07:06 PM
i like saltene CRACKERS

BluesClues
05-28-2007, 09:07 PM
That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen you post. So you thinking about hating me now because I am white? I mean, I consider myself friends with you and have ever given you any reason to think I would ever try to destroy you and degrade you, but I AM white. :rolleyes:

God I fucking hate the south.

I don't believe I could ever hate anyone, but I can say it makes me very skeptic about if I can trust white people or not. All I have been taught my entire life is that white people in the south hate black people with a passion. Even with the events that happened here on IA, I can say I see what my mom was saying. It just makes me feel like a fool and makes me feel bad because I am not only black but I am partially white, but I am such a caring person that I get played by the white people that truely hate me when I think they are trying to be my friend. I just feel confused. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to tell if a white person really cares for me or is trying to destroy me. HOW DO YOU KNOW?

AgentEasy
05-28-2007, 09:11 PM
I was catchin up on ia and seen a lot of racist shit, shit from ppl that are kinda new to the site, not the ones were used to.
Just sayin the racist bullshit from them stops
Plus I got a few ims and users reported

i kno those stupid cracker asses.. :rolleyes:

i'm on of the cools guys now?

lmao :lmfao: ok so i know i'm not 'cool' but like i'm cool with everyone on here i guess..

well than good god damnit make me a mod.. geez.. lol

BTLFED
05-28-2007, 09:12 PM
I don't believe I could ever hate anyone, but I can say it makes me very skeptic about if I can trust white people or not. All I have been taught my entire life is that white people in the south hate black people with a passion. Even with the events that happened here on IA, I can say I see what my mom was saying. It just makes me feel like a fool and makes me feel bad because I am not only black but I am partially white, but I am such a caring person that I get played by the white people that truely hate me when I think they are trying to be my friend. I just feel confused. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to tell if a white person really cares for me or is trying to destroy me. HOW DO YOU KNOW?

How do I fucking know? I GREW UP BEING THE MINORITY. I was one of 3 fucking white people in my middle school! I don't see people as a certain race because of it. I see people for who they are, regardless of color.

But it doesn't fucking matter. Believe what you want. I know who the fuck I am and I am not discriminating on anyone or trying to "destroy black people."

AgentEasy
05-28-2007, 09:15 PM

i dont hate you.. or most other black people.. i just.. i have a hard time with the "N" word.. you know? casue there are (excuse me) niggers in every race..

there are absolutely white niggers.. i'm white and i'll be the first to say so.. i think the way some people use it is completly wrong.. because some.. ok most southern white people use it to descride black people in general.. and that not all fair nor right..

BluesClues
05-28-2007, 09:16 PM
this thread is fucking gay! who gives a shit what people say over the internet..

bluesclues and I had our small beef, but yesterday i met her and thought she was still lame.. if people really take whats being said over the internet up the ass

than they're some gay ass bitches!!! first we couldn't bash on shops and now we can't call people names cause they might get offended?

thats fucking bullshit! whats a car forum/whores lounge if we can't say what ever the fuck we want? i understand about the shops but this? come on... id like to know whos the faggot complaining about the racist comments. lame, ill continue to say what ever the fuck I want, if i get banned than oh fucking well.!

EDIT: Example, we can't say: Cracker, Nigga or Nigger, Wet Backs, Spiks(sp), Chinks, ect.?

in that case i know what to and what not to say.. but i will continue to: post how i feel about something no matter if its gay, racists, or whatever.

Peace, El Maniaco

I'm the lame one when you come up to me at the Varsity and ask why did I neg rep you. You also send me a pm asking if I think you are cute and when will I pos. rep you. MUTHA FUCKA YOU ARE A SORRY ASS LAME ASS IA CELEBRITY WANNA BE ASS BITCH! Now, the answer to your question: no! I don't like cocky people who think that they are all that when in fact they are not shit. You have a very ugly personality which makes you a very ugly person on the outside as well. You need to work on that shit!

BluesClues
05-28-2007, 09:29 PM
So........you're sticking up for the non-existant good looking white girls on IA, huh?

Genius! :lmfao:

You know, I've never met you, but several people that have say you're more annoying in person than on the forums. Maybe that's just speculation. Don't care to find out either way.

Don't be mad at me. I did nothing to you.
Why don't you move on to more interesting subjects that (even just mildly) pertain to you?

There are very pretty girls here on IA, but also your opinion doesn't matter.

Oh and about me being annoying in person, I know that is a load of shit because I hardly ever see anyone from IA. I have gone to maybe 6 or 7 IA events all together and when I did I went with Jesse and I never said anything to anyone. You can ask those who know me personally (Chadbee, BTLFED, Halfwit, Seymore, QD, Brett, Rican, Mr. Kidd, Bernard, and Joey) and I doubt any of them will say when they met me in person that I was annoying or when they hung out with me I got on their nerves!